Highway to Heaven 🔞

By kyukyu_ji

"We'll take the highway to heaven And I can't wait to love you all alone" -NCT 127 > Zhang Hao x Sung Hanbin... More

A/N
1. 만남
2. 입맞춤
3. 첫째
4. 시도
5. 쿠키
6. 성적
7. 쇼핑
8. 겁나
9. 바이올린
11. 편안
12. 춤
13. 다른 춤
14. 영화
15. 반전
16. 취한
17. 믿음
18. 샤워
19. 직면
20. 후회
21. 설렘
22. 얘기
23. 노래방
24. 조절
25. 촬영
26. 시작
27. 기회
28. 축하
29. 위아래
30. 바다에
31. 지켜
32. 고통
33. 의심
34. 소중한
35. 냥
36. 푸른색 밤
37. 달빛
38. 더럽게
39. 더럽게 (2)
40. 슬픔
41. 모델
42. 뉴스
43. 행운의 부적
44. 피크닉

10. 영상통화

2.8K 81 39
By kyukyu_ji

One of the things about being far from each other is the immediate urge to text or call the loved ones once you have time, for Jiwoong, everyday after his shooting's over, no matter at what time of the day or night, he'd call his boyfriend. And funny things is, Matthew would pick up every time. It doesn't even matter where he would be, cause he knew, his time with Jiwoong had gotten limited.

That day, Jiwoong called Matthew at around 9 pm. He got on his car after work and immediately dialled in his lover's number. As usual, Matthew picked up.

"Hyung! How was work today? Are you tired??"

"Mattchu I missed you so much!" Jiwoong said. He might look reserved and calm, but all his inner childish antiques came out before his lover. He heard Matthew speak from the other end, "Me too!"

Jiwoong's manager was with him in the car, so they couldn't go farther with love talks, Jiwoong casually shared details about his day and Matthew talked about his. The ride to Jiwoong's place wasn't that long, so after a few minutes, Jiwoong got to his room with the call still running. He fell down on the bed, and requested for facetime. Matthew accepted, so in no time, they were looking at each other through the screen.

Jiwoong smiled as soon as he saw the pretty face of his guy. Matthew looked so cozy and homely in his sleeveless vest, he wanted to hug the man, but it was impossible at that moment, so he felt sad. He looked tired even with all the makeup on. Matthew pouted seeing him like that, "It must be hard working so long in the set, right?"

Jiwoong tired not to make him worry, "A little. But it's fun too."

"Did you eat well?" Matthew asked.

"Hm, we had hamburgers for lunch." Jiwoong was lying on his back, so he held the phone up, to show his face from a good angle. Matthew on the other hand, was lying on his stomach and his phone was held directly before his face. He put a hand under his chin, saying, "I wish I could lie next to you."

"Come here." Jiwoong extended his hands, Matthew smiled, rolling over the bed in response.

"How long till it's done?" Asked the younger male.

"Still a long way to go." Jiwoong sighed, "It's a full length drama, so.."

Matthew tried not to sigh, so he forced a smile and said, "With that face, your drama's gonna blow up, hyung. I already saw tweets about your looks, they seem to like you a lot."

"Thanks." Jiwoong smiled, "Too bad, I'm already set for someone."

Matthew beamed in happiness at that, but said, "You don't let go of a single chance, you flirt." Jiwoong chuckled. The younger continued, "Go take a shower, you've been out all day."

"Hmm..." Jiwoong sat up, "But I don't wanna stop talking to you, babe."

"Me neither." Matthew pursed his lips but the solution was too simple, which he pointed at, "Keep it on then. You do your routine, let's still talk."

"You're right." Jiwoong happily stood up. Matthew giggled watching his 'big baby like boyfriend' at work. Jiwoong grabbed a towel and went to wash his face. He set his phone against the mirror, and continued washing his face. Matthew took the scope to say whatever. He usually isn't organized while talking to his favourite man. Jiwoong never minds. In fact, that's one thing he likes about Matthew. The trust and comfort.

Once he's done washing his face, it was time for the shower, and that's where things got tricky. But they made it work. They always do.

"Babe, imma shower now. Do you still want to see me or should I switch to voice call?" Jiwoong asked, knowing fully well what the answer's gonna be.

"As if it's anything new." Matthew teased, "Of course I wanna see my handsome boyfriend do his job." Jiwoong smirked, there was a certain tone in Matthew's voice which helped him picture exactly how his shower would go. And he was all for it. He found a good spot to put his phone, safe from dropping in the tub, and also giving a good, well fit view of his whole body. He first took off his shirt, and then his pants, that's when Matthew stopped him.

"Hyung, stop." He said, "From now on, you'll do what I say."

Jiwoong stared at him, Matthew looked evilly excited. He must be plotting something in his head.

"Fine, but you have to follow the same for me later." Jiwoong said, not letting a nice chance like that go.

"You don't have to worry about that, I won't just stay still and watch." Matthew winked and got off the bed, heading towards the washroom himself.

(Do I have to say it again? You can tell already, 🔞 mature stuff ahead)

Jiwoong stood there until his boyfriend got everything ready. He was only in a pair of underwear, and it was kinda cold too, but his body felt colder for some other reason. He was so looking forward to what his man was about to do. Matthew didn't disappoint. He soon took off his own clothes, being left in boxers only. Through the phone, Jiwoong wished he could touch those pale abs.

"Empty the tub." Matthew commanded. Jiwoong had only started filling it, so he unclogged and let the water run. Matthew got inside his own empty one, sat on one corner and put his phone on the other. Not to mention, the angle clearly showed his bottom region.

"Follow me, sit down and put your phone in front of you."

Jiwoong smirked, "I can tell what you're planning, Mattchu."

With only a click of the tongue, Matthew gave his next comamnd. "You're so proud of how you can make me cum in my pants, right?" Matthew teased his boyfriend, "Now you'll have to stain your own pants. Hyung, spread your legs first. Then touch yourself until I can see the stain."

"Seok Matthew, you're making good use of your chance, ain't you?" Jiwoong followed the command anyway, but not so silenty. Matthew spoke gleefully, "You'll get a sight of me too", and rubbed his own member over the underwear. Greedy to see Matthew make a mess in those briefs, Jiwoong started doing what his man wanted. He started rubbing his own length, that probably wouldn't wake up had he been alone, but watching Matthew frown while palming himself over the clothes, he felt excited. And so, became hard soon. They both followed each other, gradually being bolder and faster. Jiwoong was smirking, Matthew was cursing, but it wasn't enough. So the younger asked for something else.

"Take it off now." He said, "Show me how hard you are."

"You do the same then." Jiwoong raised his eyebrows, "Show my how ready you are for me to fuck you!"

"You first." Matthew said, growing desperate. Jiwoong listened. He took his briefs off, and Matthew immediately felt the impact on his own erection. Jiwoong was, like every other time, making him nervous. He was so handsome, so hot and so- big! Matthew bit the corner of his lips, staring at that dick through his phone.

"Show me your ass." He said, "Or I'm not taking it off."

"What the-" Jiwoong complained, but stopped soon. He wanted to see his man too, especially as Matthew was so visibly hard for him. He pushed his hip forward and raised his legs a little, Matthew was satisfied, so he quickly took his boxers off.

"Attaboy." Jiwoong teased, Matthew didn't budge, for he was so ready for the next move.

"Suck on your fingers now." Matthew said, "You're gonna play with your hole for me."

"You should be doing that for me, babe." Jiwoong said.

"Nope, not tonight." Matthew said, "You'll do what I say, and I'll surprise you with something later."

"What is it?" Jiwoong asked, curious.

"Only after you do what I say." Matthew said, "Come on now, be a good boy for oppa."

Jiwoong cursed, of course, he was enjoying it. In fact, bottoming for Matthew had always been fun. He might be doing it occasionally, but whenever he did and Matthew claimed to be an 'oppa', he'd feel things he never felt before. It was exclusively a Matthew effect for him. He just loved the guy too much to think of anything else!

"As you wish, Woohyun oppa." Jiwoong smirked, pushing three fingers inside his mouth to suck them good. Matthew watched, with pure ecstasy as Jiwoong coated those with his spit and then, took them to his hole. Matthew took his length in a grip, watching Jiwoong running his fingertip along the rim.

"Imagine my dick fucking you." Matthew who had started stroking his member said. Jiwoong obliged, he pushed one finger inside, and he already felt tight.

"Uggh! You're so fucking tight, Kim Jiwoong!" Matthew spoke, remembering how it felt. Jiwoong cursed, pushing the finger further in and moving it around.

"Oppa's gonna add one more, okay?" Matthew said, his dick twitching with every word. Jiwoong got the hint, and pushed a second finger in.

"Aaa, oppa!" He said. He'd have cringed hard, but it's Matthew. He was quite shameless when it came to that man.

"You like it, don't you?" Matthew spoke, palming himself faster. He imagined Jiwoong's anal walls around him, causing the pressure. Jiwoong was doing his job well, groaning as he kept going faster, "One more!"

"As you wish, baby boy." Matthew said, and watched Jiwoong push the third finger in. At this point, Jiwoong had closed his eyes. It was kinda too much for him, he alone couldn't stretch his walls that much, so he struggled. Watching him like that, Matthew decided to stop. He let Jiwoong try a bit longer, while he grabbed a silicone dildo for himself.

"Jiwoonie hyung?" He called, his words made the other look and what he saw made him gulp immediately. His fingers slipped out of his hole and he stared through the screen with a twist of pain and pleasure along his length.

Cause Matthew was never into any sort of sex toy before. He had always been quite happy with Jiwoong's dick, or fingers, or tounge. So watching him with the realistic dildo close to his mouth as if he'd give it a head made his jaw drop.

"Why..."

"Cause you're not here with me everyday." Matthew said, "I had to make a way to... You know... It's safe, I talked to Hanbin hyung and-"

"Why didn't you tell me, babe?" Jiwoong sounded upset, "Why Hanbin?"

"I wanted to surprise you. Besides... what are best friends for?"

Jiwoong understood. He also felt less guilty somehow. It was just a dildo, something Matthew sought for instead of going clubbing with random guys. If anything, he should feel grateful. And he did.

"Fuck, babe. Now I wanna fuck you all night long! Why did you have to show me that?"

Matthew smirked, kissing the tip of the toy seductively, "Hold your dick, hyung. Imagine me doing this to you." Matthew said, before pushing the toy in his mouth. Jiwoong groaned, watching the scene he was so used to watching. His lover's lips wrapped around a whole length dick. He closed his eyes, imagining Matthew doing that to him, but opened it next second, cause he had to see. Matthew was humming and Bobbing his head holding the dildo strongly in his hand. It was brief, yet it was so good! Matthew soon stopped with a plop and the whole thing was left shining.

"Push it in." Jiwoong said, taking the phone in his hand, leaning along the tub to watch his lover more clearly. Matthew listened. Without any preparation, he pushed the tip of the well made toy in, biting his lips as it went in little by little.

"Fuck! So good, baby! So good!" Jiwoong said, pressing his dick in his hold, trying to create the same sensation. He watched Matthew stop and adjust and push it a little more. He could tell, his guy had already gotten used to using that.

'Matthew you fucking whore!' he spoke in his head, in a good way.

He watched Matthew pull a fraction of it out and push it in. Jiwoong tried to match the palming with it, so that he got a feel of actually fucking his man. It wasn't perfect, obviously, but it was awesome! Matthew started doing it more properly, and Jiwoong started moving his hand faster and faster. In no time, they were both groaning and cursing. Matthew felt so glad Hanbin wasn't home, or else he'd be teased to death. He pushed the tip until it hit his prostate and screamed instantly, making Jiwoong feel a spark inside. They were in their own tubs, but the screens connected them well. They moved on their own, but imagined moving together. And it worked, cause Matthew, after saying again and again that he'd cum, actually came all over his tub. And Jiwoong, only a few strokes later, came on his own hand and stomach. Matthew let the dildo rest inside and Jiwoong let his hand keep holding his dick.

"Damn!" Jiwoong said, "How did you come up with this?"

"Did you like it?" Matthew asked, panting. "The surprise that is."

"So fucking much, babe." Jiwoong said, "I just wanna kiss you and hold you now. Why are you so far away?"

"Ssh. Let's not talk about this." Matthew said, "You have work tomorrow."

"Hm.."

"So take a shower now. Properly." Matthew said. "I'll call you after I'm done showering too, okay?"

"Hm... Gimme a kiss first." Jiwoong whined. Matthew smiled, then blew an innocent kiss to the camera. Jiwoong smiled, kissing him back.

"Goodbye, sweetie. Will call you later." Matthew said.

"Bye for now, my flower." Jiwoong said, and finally cut the call. He let out the sigh he was holding. He missed Matthew. So much! Sometimes he wondered, was working so hard for his dream worth it? If in the end, he loses his most precious person in the world, would fame matter?

He decided to worry about it later, since he needed to finish up fast to go back to talking to his beautiful man.

-

MattWoong never fails to make me soft!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 3.4K 61
Can a promise that one forms young be kept? Hanbin thought it could; "I will never betray the one that I love... I will not be like my father" And so...
108K 7.3K 32
Zhang Hao is someone with a big heart, trying to find someone he can marry in order for him to adopt his little cousin, who's now an orphan. What hap...
24.2K 990 21
it all started with a passport, the rest is history not much plot, very random (and i mean very) social media + college au main ship gyuricky side sh...
7.2K 154 13
She fell for a boy who will never love her back. And he couldn't help but be attracted to her, despite knowing that there's someone else in her heart...