The Lonely Traveller (An OC X...

By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

This is a story about a boy named Blue Light, who has some secrecy about him. His mission is to explore Runet... More

Arc 1: A Mysterious Boy
Chapter 1: The Lonely Traveller
Chapter 2: The Waiting Game
Chapter 3: The Nation of Zaun
Chapter 4: The Loose Cannon
Chapter 5: The Council
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Onto The Next
Arc 2: The Other Regions
Chapter 8: A Lead
Chapter 9: Sona's Story
Chapter 10: Mother, I'm A Criminal. Help!

[Blue Light]

1K 22 24
By Xx_BlueEcho_xX

Blue Light

Age: 18

Height: 5'11

Personality: Funny, Dense, Kind but will insult you if he needs to, Loyal, Understanding, Magnanimous, Has ADHD.

Likes: His Mother, His Father, Ice Cream and Other Desserts, Sleep, Music, Being Nice and Helpful to Others, Fighting, Exploring, Using Comedy in any stressful situation.

Dislikes: Bad People, Anyone that Insults his Family, Having to Focus on Something, Spiders, His Nightmares, Betrayal.

Clothes:

Place of Birth: A Village on the outskirts of Runeterra, isolated from the regions.

Weapons:

Katana 1 [Blacklite]

Katana 2 [Umbra]

[Wrist Blades]

Blue has a gauntlet on each wrist, hidden under his clothes for surprise effect. He can eject a long blade from each one if he needs to.

[Blue's Backstory]

Blue lives in a remote and small village away from the many regions of Runeterra, he lives with his parents and his little sister, Ophelia Light in a house on a quiet but peaceful hill.

Below the hill was the other residents of the small village, all of them being kind people just doing their day to day jobs. But one day, Blue had to leave the village because his mother wanted him to find someone.

He promised that he would find this person and then come back to his village. Where his family are happily waiting for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12.5K 307 7
This is a story requested by @JordanHannaEvans ask shout outs, and Zinogre is one if my favorite monsters in the Monster Hunter series. So, here is t...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
4.5K 155 7
In Alzano Empire Magic Academy, among the students of Year 2 Class 2, there was one student who is said to be so lazy that he always skips class ever...