Damien haas x oc

By Elli_swirll_starr

Writing this for some reason I lost my old account (Elli_swirlstarr) and have re-uploaded the story here also... More

Chapter one
Try Not To Laugh #126 w/ Cindy West
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Try Not To Laugh w/ Cindy West
Chapter eight

Chapter four

48 4 0
By Elli_swirll_starr

Cindy (she/they) @Cindy_Wwest
@/DamienHaas I promised my birth giver to not be a weeb smh
<one image attached of Cindy's tv playing one of Damien's favourite anime's>

A bigger smile than I'd like to admit fell over my face. She actually had listened to what I said. And she was actually watching it.

I decided to reply.

Damien Haas replying to @Cindy_Wwest
Me and my babies are happy
<two images attached of him and his cats>

Cindy (she/they) replying to @DamienHaas
Please invite me to hang out (totally not bcuz I'm gonna commit animal theft)
Liked by DamienHaas

I woke up two mornings after filming with Smosh. I abruptly opened my eyes as I heard weird sounds.

Turned out I had fallen asleep while watching the anime and I didn't remember how far I had gotten in it.

I took the remote and paused the tv, then let my head back down on the pillow.

After ten minutes of just laying there I sat up. It was Friday and I was going to hang out with Noah later.

I checked my phone. It was 10:38 and I was just scrolling thru notifications.

After some time I got up and got dressed while the anime played, circa where I had gotten to before fallen asleep yesterday.

As I was putting the belt chain on the belt chain my phone went off. Gross man read across the screen.

I plopped onto my bed and checked his message.

Hello :)
Could you come and pick me up at 2 PM?
It's in circa four hours

Yeah ofc !!
Just at Smosh?

Yep

Okay!
See you:)

See you:)

"Oh hey Cindy," Shayne exclaimed and Damien turned around in his chair, both with a slightly confused expression across their faces.

"Hii! I am so sorry for just coming here, I'm picking up Noah 'cause we're hanging out but he's filming overtime and he told me to just come in," I apologised while stretching my hair.

"Oh don't even worry about it!" Damien replied reassuringly and got up, walking towards me, "good to see you again."

"You too," I smiled up at him, then smiled at Shayne and the few other people around us.

"I first of thought you had forgotten something here," Shayne chuckled as I sat down in the chair in front of him and Damien.

"Ha, that would be a very me thing to do," I replied with a grin. "So what're y'all doing today?" I questioned.

"Well us, Olivia and Angela are going to a cafè because we all have a short day today."

"Oh no way. What café?"

"Uhh, Kennedy's I think."

"What? Same. Well when are you going?"

"Wait really? That's wild dawg. We're just waiting for Olivia and Angela because they're filming overtime. With Noah."

"So you're going the same place as us?" Noah asked surprised as we stood in the parking lot.

"Apparently," Damien smiled.

"You have a big car," Angela said and empathised on "big car" as I stood leaned against it.

"Yeah, I got it when I moved from The Bat Cave. We were fourteen people so we had to have at least one big car," i chuckled and they all nodded.

"Why'd you get that one tho?" Olivia asked. "I'm actually not sure, I mean it would make more sense if they kept the biggest one, but they told me to take that one. I think they were gonna get a newer big car."

"Yeah that makes sense," Shayne shrugged.

"So we'll see you at the cafè?" Noah made sure. "Yup, see you there."

Noah got in the passenger seat as I clicked my seatbelt, sitting in the drivers seat.

"So how you been today, passenger princess?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Don't call me that. And it's been a good day, except I think I ate some of the nastiest shit ever," he said and began talking about his day filming Eat It Or Yeet It.

"That actually sounds so your last name," I grinned, eyes on the road.

"You should join it on a Eat It Or Yeet It," Noah suggested and I eyed him with disbelief, "oh hell no."

"Would be fun."

"Okay maybe a bit. A tiny bit."

"See? You admit it."

"Whatever man," I chuckled and he let it go.

Soon enough we got to the café and greeted with the others again.

We went up to the place where you order and did that, then someone showed us to a table.

"You ghost hunt right?" Damien asked as he looked at me. "Yeah I do, usually don't word it like that but yes!" my eyes light up.

"What made you believe in ghosts?" Shayne asked and I told the story enthusiastically.

"The thing that made me believe was when I investigated a place, just by myself, there were so many things, but the biggest thing was that a door opened, and no one was near, no wind that could've opened, blah blah. And like, when I obviously tried to debunk it I couldn't, because the door was locked shut and the house wasn't slanted or anything like that," I replied.

"That's scary," Olivia stated and I smiled with a shrug. "I think it sounds really cool, did you get it on camera or anything?" Damien questioned.

"See I did, but then my footage was deleted, which I suspect was a spirits act," I replied and he nodded thoughtfully.

Right when Angela opened her mouth with widely open eyes to say something our table number was yelled out.

Damien and I went to grab our stuff, as there wasn't too much to carry and you got a tray with your stuff on.

"Got it?" he asked as I had an uncomfortable look on my face from holding the weirdly textured tray.

"Actually can you take it?" I muttered and he immediately took it off my hands. "Thanks," I said and he hummed in response.

"So when did you start looking into paranormal stuff?" Damien started a conversation.

"Well when I was like a child I would see people and like play with them, and when I got older, 13 maybe, my dad randomly brung it up and I didn't really remember it, but I thought it was interesting and I started looking into stuff about the paranormal."

"Oh wow, so you've had years of learning," he replied as I was done talking, nearly at the table.

"Uh-huh!" I grinned as pulled out my chair to shit down. He was seated nearly right in front of me, next to Olivia who was next to Noah who was next to me. On my right was Shayne who sat next to Damien.

"What're you talking about?" Noah quizzed, most likely already knowing the answer.

Damien put down the tray in the middle of the table and everyone took their stuff.

"Just how she saw things as a child," Damien replied and took a sip of his coffee. "Oh don't word it like that," I chuckled as I cut into the slice of carrot cake I had gotten.

"I just saw ghosts n shit," I shrugged. "And you say that like it's totally normal," Olivia spoke making us all chuckle.

"Well children have easier seeing or hearing things than adults," I informed.

"Oh really?" Shayne hummed. "It's really really interesting," I stretched my hair.

"Cindy once forced me to go investigating an abandoned place once," Noah started as I sipped on my hot chocolate.

"I didn't force you to," I stated and he shrugged innocently and explained.

"It was some old hospital I had heard of from a friend but I was too scared to go alone so I asked if he wanted to go there with me."

"Y'all haven't known each others for long tho, have you?" Damien asked and Noah and I looked at each others, then away.

"It's kinda fun, because everybody believes we met like over social media and became friends when he were in one of my videos, but actually we've known each others for a while."

"Oh really? So when did you meet?"

"Well I moved from Denmark at 14 and we then met. So he was, what, 11?" I replied to Olivia's question.

"Oh yeah! You're from Denmark," Damien nodded and I nodded back. "That's really cool," Shayne and Angela said in sync.

"Why did you move?" Angela asked with a very Angela expression on her face.

"Uh, my birth giver. She is how she is, can't fully answer that question because I don't really know why she wanted to move," I replied while looking at my food.

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked," Angela spoke. "Oh it's okay!" I exclaimed and took the last bite of my cake.

"Pictures, anyone?" Olivia suggested and we gladly took a couple. "Let's just wait with posting them till we're home," I said and she nodded agreeingly.

"I'll send them to you all when I get home."

I looked around to see if anyone was done. Everybody was done with whatever dessert they got and most was done with their drinks.

"D'you think you'd wanna join a video again?" Shayne asked. "Oh most definitely, I had so much fun last time," I replied and the others smiled.

"We can probably talk to the crew about having you on again," Damien informed and I clapped my hands in excitement.

"I think Ian was talking to Anthony about possibly having you on again," Olivia told to our satisfaction.

"When do the videos come out?" I questioned. "Uhh, early next month I think," Shayne replied and I thumbed up, finishing my not so hot anymore chocolate.

As Angela finished her drink too, we were all done.

"I'll pay," Damien said, brining me back to the day at McDonald's.

"No it's okay, I can," Shayne and I said in sync and we shared a small laugh. "I'll not let you pay, Cindy, you already tricked me last time," Damien stated and I grinned, laughing.

"Last time?" Noah asked and the others perked their ears up.

"When I drove him home we had McDonald's on the way."

"She took my card but payed with her own. Only found out when I got home."

"Well, that's a very Cindy thing to do," Noah chuckled. Then I noticed Shayne gone. He was at the counter paying.

We all walked out to the parking lot in silence, then said our goodbyes and split up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 3 6
WARNING! ⚠️ CONTENT MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME READERS. READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED!! I wrote this story on an account I don't have access to anymor...
7.7K 276 23
who says your right person wrong time can't get a second chance... guys i love angela and there are very little fanfics so i knew i had to do somethi...
246K 2.2K 74
Smosh preferences ;)
10.1K 137 7
☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ "𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧', 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭" sho...