Luna Shirawkawa x Male Reader

By Rugged_Noodle

Oh great... Another singer male reader... More

Single Singer
Perhaps her True Intentions
In For It
Walk Alone
Pulling His Weight

Confession

701 54 7
By Rugged_Noodle

That was when he was a first year.

Y/n is in the second year now and guess what?

Surprising news flash, Y/n is still single after the confession.

And to be honest, Y/n wasn't fazed. With the many times he has been rejected, he wouldn't fret over a girl saying "Ew, you're not my type..." and nearly dodge a slap to the face in the process.

And today marked the beginning of the second month of his second year in high school as Y/n was in the clubroom with his band mates during lunch.

And this time, everyone was here.

Including Nico, the rhythm guitarist with black hair and red eyes who practiced his instrument with a straight face. It could be because he got shot with paintballs many times before and learned his lesson but it seems that he rather be with his girlfriend than here.

Anyways, there's Y/n and Nico alone with Kazuki, Kenji, and So. Many of them were third years, Kenji being the other second year in the club as they were practicing their parts for a new song.

Y/n was in charge of the lyrics thanks to his father's blood, focusing dead on when he hears a sigh from Nico. "Man, why can't we just practice after school? It's Wednesday so it's mandatory..."

Kazuki glared at the brunette with his chocolate eyes, "That's because we're the best musicians in the school!"

"Yeah, but still..."

"As much as I would rather be with my girlfriend as well, I want to perfect these songs as best as we can..." So added while doing a small solo and twirled his sticks around. "I don't wanna end my school year like a deflated balloon..."

"Yeah, what So said... Your's, mine's, and So will be gone in a year and I want to make this the best year of music as possible... You'd want that too, right, Nico?"

"..."

Nico sighs, "Yeah... I guess so... I just love her, man... It's going to be our two year anniversary soon and-"

"Don't worry... We'll let you go for your anniversary when the day comes... For now, we need to outperform the emo band to host the ending of first semester's festival..."

"Those punks..." Nico's spine shivers. "Yeah, I have to agree with you guys on that... Those guys are... weirdly strange..."

Everyone laughs as Kazuki turns to Y/n who was writing his lyrics on the table. "How's it going, Scourge Junior?"

"Huh?" Y/n asked before figuring out what Kazuki wanted. "Oh... I got a few songs..."

"Really? Let's see..."

Y/n hands Kazuki a couple of papers and read it.

"..."

His eyes widened.

"Eight songs?! Y/n!"

"I know... The lyrics might not fit with the theme of each-"

"No! We just started last month! The festival is starting in a few! How do you have that much time on your hands?!"

The boy shrugs softly. "I'm just that-"

"You know exactly why, Kazuki..." the drummer buts in and points a stick at Y/n. "It's because Y/n, the lead singer of a band who is supposed to be destined to be surrounded by girls, doesn't have a girlfriend... The last girl that we tried to hook him up with screamed so loud, we thought you did something stupid..."

"Why am I hearing this for the first time?"

"That's because you're always hanging out with your girlfriend, Nico!"

"Oh... So what happened?'

Y/n sighed softly.

"I asked her out and she screamed because she thought I was being creepy and wanted her for her body... Which is reasonable because why did you guys set me up with a girl with a big chest? You know most of those in our school have big egos because of that..."

"She seemed like a nice girl..." Kenji said. "Yeah... Nice girl..." he rolls his eyes before writing something else on his-

"Done..."

Kazuki glanced at Y/n. "What do you mean you're done?"

Y/n hands him another paper.

"Are you kidding me, Y/n?"

"What's going on?" Nico asked.

"He just finished the lyrics for another potential song..."

"God DAYUM!" So shouts. "You really need a girlfriend, yo!"

Y/n shrugs with a smug look. "I'm down if we're betting again..."

That intrigued So as he stands up with a smirk. "Oh yeah? What's the bet?"

"If I get rejected, you'll give me fifty hundred yen..."

"Oh ho ho! But if she accepts your confession, you're doing my homework for the rest of the semester..."

After the bet was confirmed, So and Y/n shook hands as the three other boys just stared in disbelief. "...So really is competitive..."

"Even when he lose every bet since the beginning?"

"Yup..."

But like usual, the four boys decided to write a confession letter for Y/n and hoped for the best for their singer. It's only a matter of time until the worse happens to him since the screaming incident was one of the worst they've seen against Y/n.

...

The time for the confession has arrived.

New day, same shit for Y/n.

The only difference was that everyone called off the activities for the club. Nico and Kenji had sudden dates, Kazuki had to do some emergency family stuff at home, and as much as So wanted to stick around to see the bet get settled, with the amount of songs Y/n wrote, he had to make sure these were doable for So to play.

So Y/n was doing this solo, he awaited for whoever this girl So and his pals set him up with.

"Is this you, Y/n?"

Finally, the girl has arrived, her voice calling him behind his back.

"..."

...Wait...

"At least I'm assuming it's you since it did say to meet behind the... school?"

Once Y/n turns to find the victim of his bet, his heart nearly stops.

"L-Luna?!"

"Y-You..."

They both knew each other.

At least not personally. They shared a class together so of course they recognized each other off the rift.

It made Y/n nervous a lot now,

Really, you guys?! With Luna Shirakawa?! The prettiest girl in my grade?! And perhaps in the whole school?!

As mentioned in his head, Luna Shirakawa is the prettiest girl to ever set foot on campus.

With those radiant blue eyes and faded blonde hair, this gyaru with a sweater wrapped around her waist was without a doubt a boy killer who was popular for her extraordinary kind feelings.

And with being the prettiest in the school, she would also be one who knows the ropes when it comes to dating.

But despite the rumors, that didn't stop Y/n from falling in love with this gal.

This made it complicated for his head. If this was a girl that he didn't know, it would be much easier to handle a rejection. This is Luna, Y/n's current crush from his first year on high school.

God dammit, I don't know if I wanna confess... but I did make a bet with So... Fine, just handle it gracefully, Y/n!

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" Luna escorted him out of his thoughts as he takes a deep breath in and bowed.

"I like you, Luna! Please go out with me!"

He did it like a champ and will take that rejection like one, he closed his eyes for a harsh answer.

"...R-Really?"

...That sounds way more gentle than a rude answer. He glanced up to find Luna blushing softly before twirling a strand of hair with a finger and glanced away.

"...W-What... made you feel this way?"

In Y/n's point of view, it seems she's looking for reasons from his attracted nature and wanted to use it to make fun of him with her friends.

But with this possibility in mind, 'I'm fine with it... If I'm so desperate in a girlfriend, there's always after my school career...'

He breathes in softly and answered honestly.

"Well... There are many things to like about you... but if I had to pick one, you're so kind and outgoing... It doesn't matter who you talk to, you always make them feel loved by talking to them and offering a helping hand to them..."

"I-Is that so?" She asked. "Is that it?"

"You're also very cute... pretty... Radiantly a girl who looks to be fun to hang out with... Knows how to look presentable from not from her looks but her appearance... Those light sapphire eyes, the fading blonde hair..."

Y/n had finally realized how much he had ranted on and blushed like crazy. "I-I'm sorry! Don't mind me! I'm just another boy just confessing his feelings unconsciously..."

All Luna did was stare at Y/n with a soft blush on her cheeks as Y/n rubs the back of his neck. "So... I'm not looking for an answer now but if you have a firm one in stock right now, I'd love to hear it..."

"...Yes..."

"Huh?"

Y/n shakes his head softly. "Yes as in 'I have a firm answer to give you' or-"

"Yes... I would love to go out with you..."

"..."

She smiled sweetly to Y/n who stared for a couple of moments. Then to the ground as he had confirm that the answer she said was true. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as the girl named Luna leans down to meet his gaze with her's.

"...Would you like to walk me home?~"

"...Holy shit..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
675K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
442K 30.2K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...