Perhaps her True Intentions

This chapter starts with the end of a trip home 

During the short hour they were together, Luna was escorted by Y/n who lead him through the city and onto a train. They got off a stop Y/n was unfamiliar with and was brought into a neighborhood where he assumed was where Luna lived in.

She continues to lead Y/n through until a nice two story house was in their view. He couldn't lie, it's a piece of work. Better than what he had but at least he call his own house a good home to run to.

Still in shock about everything, he made sure to give Luna a hearty goodbye and tried to leave.

"Hey..." Luna takes Y/n's hand, surprising him in the process as she smiles. "You wanna come into my home?~"

Baffled as he can be, "Really? We just started dating today..."

"Come on, you're my boyfriend!~ You're more than welcomed to come in~..." she continued to give Y/n the offer for awhile as he decides to give in and follow her inside. He went to where he presumed was Luna's bedroom was and enters inside, "I'm gonna grab something for us to drink downstairs~... Just wait for me in here~..." Luna said as he nods at her command and got comfortable on the table in the middle of the room.

He waited patiently, in silence for a little as the room he observed was nothing out of the ordinary. Exactly a room expected from an extroverted gyaru with the calming colors of the walls and the soft bed in his sight with her cutesy make up desk sitting across the room.

Finally, Luna came back with some flavored drinks. "I'm back!~" she sets them down on the table with the boy thanking gratefully. Luna took a seat on her bed with her own drink in her hand and sips. With a quick glance at Y/n, he does the same as there was something on her mind judging by her strong gaze.

Suddenly, she sets her drink down, "Alright, let's do this..." she starts unbuttoning her shirt which made Y/n spit out of his drink in shock. He gets up and ran over to Luna, "What are you doing?!" He asked as she looked at him dumbfounded.

"What? You wanna have sex, right?"

"...Huh?! Sex?!" Y/n's eyes were in a daze at the word "sex" nearly stumbling back but grabbing her wrists. "Why would we have sex when we literally just started dating today?!"

"Well... isn't it the girlfriend's duty to make her boyfriend happy in any way?"

"Luna-" he was so baffled at this logic as he wasn't sure on what to say. Of course sex was something Y/n wanted but this was as long as he could prepare himself mentally that he'll do it. This just feels so rushed as he moves his hands to her shirt and pulls them close. "Luna, you shouldn't be having sex because it's a duty... It should be done when both parties can agree emotionally that they want to do it..."

"So you're saying you wouldn't want to have sex with me?"

"I mean I would but I want to make sure I'm ready and you're ready..."

"But I am ready..."

"Luna..."

"..."

"...Tell me... honestly... Do you want to have sex?"

"If that's what the boyfriend-"

"No... Tell me what you want... Do you want to have sex with me right now..."

"..."

She stares at Y/n for a couple of moments, his stern expression faced her as she starts to frown and glanced down. Y/n knew what she was trying to say.

"..."

Then she starts to cry.

"Oh shi-"

...

After ten minutes of comforting and gentle hugs from Y/n, it seems that Luna has finally calmed down from the situation. She sat on her bed with Y/n holding tissues for her as she wiped a couple of tears from her eyes and sniffles.

"...Y/n?"

"Yes, Luna?"

"...I don't understand..."

"Understand what?"

"...Don't you want to have sex? Every boy I've met wanted to... It doesn't matter who they are, they all are eager to try it before they leave me..."

"..."

This was a sensitive topic.

Although Y/n doesn't seem to mind to talk about it and Luna expressing it so freely says the same, it made him cringe to hear it. But to hear it from her and witnessing the buttons of her clothes to undo, he could see the evidence were concrete solid.

Like any boy, it's an experience that they want. Y/n was the same but to him, it felt wrong. Especially if Luna was willing to give up her body for his happiness. It seems as if she wants him to stay as her boyfriend forever.

This was his first relationship and even though it felt easy to go all the way, seeing Luna as an object in this was horrible. Plus, it was impossible to see her that way when she has been his crush since the first year of high school.

"...I do... It just... doesn't feel right... Shouldn't it be done when the partners are in love?"

"You're in love with me, right?"

"Are you?"

"I am..."

"I don't believe it..."

"..."

"...Tell me... Have you ever fallen in love before?"

"..."

A silent answer.

"...I just don't want you to leave me..." Luna glanced down from Y/n as he tries his best to comfort her. Judging by the behavior he's witnessing, this seemed traumatizing as Luna was ready to cry once more.

But he's there to help her.

"..."

But with so much time that flew, it was time for Y/n to leave for home. Luna offered to take Y/n at least halfway in which he didn't mind at all. It seems like she's taking this relationship seriously but with what he heard before?

"...Luna..."

She glanced at him.

"...You've seriously never fell in love?"

"I mean... I wanted to... I tried to make things work in a romantic way... because that's what I want... but no, I've never..."

They both stayed silent walking for a little bit.

"...Do you really want to know what love is like?"

Luna tilts her head softly.

"...Yeah?"

"..."

After a little bit more distance, the boy stops and turns to the girl.

"I'll make you fall for me... This'll be an experience for me and you... but I think it'll be fun..."

"..."

Luna stared at Y/n for awhile. Bold words expressing from him after a sob story she shamefully told him. She would've thought differently after his confrontation about her experiences but seeing him make a statement for her sake, she smiles.

"...I can't wait for you to make me love you..."

Y/n nods before Luna stayed back and waved goodbye to the h/c.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, Luna..."

"Same here, Y/n~..." she calls out as she turns back home with the same wide smile still on her face.

"I'll be sure to fall in love with you, Y/n... Just give me everything you got..."

Back with Y/n?

"First step in making Luna fall in love with me... What the fuck do I do with a girlfriend?" He scratched his head softly during the walk as he was already met with a mental roadblock.