Another timeline || Timeline...

By STATUSFUN

Jungkook's only knowledge is that he secretly enters his father's private room and uncovers the secret inform... More

Prologue and characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 23

1.8K 54 9
By STATUSFUN

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled when he noticed Jungkook almost vanish.

When namjoon called everyone and told them about the kidnapping of Jungkook. Without delay, they began scanning the neighborhood and the construction site.

There are just five construction sites. This is the only location the seven of them go to look for Jungkook; the police also began searching for him in other places but were unsuccessful. The police are on their way to this place.

When Taehyung realized Jungkook vanished completely, he collapsed to the ground. Others also saw this, and they noticed the man, who appeared to be divine.

"Where is my brother?" Namjoon inquired. Jimin moved to hold Taehyung's hand. Yoongi, Jin, and Yoonji glare at the man who disappeared, Jungkook. Hobi is standing next to Namjoon.

"He is where he should be." The man replied.

"You did that, but why? He belongs here; he's my brother. Why did you send him?" Namjoon questioned, growing angry.

"It's for his good. I don't want him to discover that he fell into the river because of your mother, because he has already endured enough suffering. His will hurt, and what if he doesn't get better and ends up doing something horrible?"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon screams.

"Throughout their marriage, your mother cheated on your father. She consistently betrays him. She believed that she had broken up with the man who was lying there, Yun-seol, because of Jungkook. She doesn't love Shin-wook, even though she doesn't want to part with him. Although she has always loved Yun-seol, her love of money is stronger. She reasoned that if Jungkook had never been born, Yun-seol would never told her to choose between him and Shin-wook, and she would never have to end their relationship. She therefore tossed Jungkook into the river when the accident happened. This is the reason your father gets upset when you express a desire to see your mother and never wants you to meet her.

She remained in mental health care for this reason as well—she was afraid and embarrassed to face Shink-wook. Your father is unaware of her attempt to kill Jungkook; he just knows of her affair." The man continued, "Your mother might try to kill Jungkook again if she finds out he's alive."

The statements startled everyone, but Namjoon the most. He finds it hard to accept that his mom is an adulterer and that his once-happy family has suddenly fallen apart.

"You are lying; that's not true. You are lying totally."

"You saw the man earlier, too, but your memories are hazy because of an accident." The man caressed Namjoon's head after saying that. Namjoon's head fills with memories, and suddenly he realizes that he was the one who informed his father that Yun-seol frequently visited their home while he wasn't present.

Namjoon collapsed to the floor while clutching his head. With Yoongi comforting him and massaging his back, Namjoon sobbed on his shoulder.

"Would you kindly send Jungkook back to us?" Taehyung cries out. "I swear, I will sacrifice my life to save him if you're afraid his mother will hurt him."

"What made Jungkook important to you? Yoonji inquired.

"In the chamber of his imagination, I am the one who is his uncle. For fourteen years, I raised and looked after Jungkook by disguising myself as Yoongi," the man uttered.

Yoongi gives him a dirty look. "I know I'm attractive, but seriously disguise as me."

Hobi pleaded, "Please bring him back here."

"I apologize; I value your concern for Jungkook, but I must go now and take my work. I will take care of him as I always have. Just keep on with your life." After saying that, the man vanished too.

"Oh nooo, please return my brother."

"Noooooo!"

The last glimmer of hope disappeared as everyone shouted out—that man is the only person who can bring Jungkook back.

They all hear someone say, "There's no point in sobbing." Glancing back, they notice the man, who appears to be the same as the man who vanished.

"I'm the one who transported Jungkook back into this timeline."

"Is it possible to bring him back?" asked Jimin.

"No, it will require another fourteen years. I have the ability to move someone around multiple times if I take over my father's throne and ascend to become the angel king."

"Angel King?" Yoongi questioned him, casting him a side eye. "How old are you?"

"52! Why?" Si-hyuk queries.

"Aren't you too old to take this throne?" Yoonji inquired.

"My dad's age is 1200. I'm not too elderly; I'm still young since we live longer than average humans," Si Hyuk remarked.

"You are old." Jin said.

"I'm not old; anyway, I can't but someone can make my dad change his mind"

"Who?" Hobi asked.

"Jungkook"

-:-

When Jungkook woke up, he found himself lying on the bed. He glanced around and noticed a photograph of a boy. He appeared to be his own age. He has a v-shaped face, black hair, straight eyebrows, large lips, and tan skin.

After giving the picture some thought, he looked at the room and noticed how large it was. He is aware that he is on a different timeline.

"How do I make my way back?" Jungkook questioned himself. He stood up and pulled open the door. He heard conversation and soft music. It appeared to be a party when he peeked out from behind the pillar and observed lots of people conversing, dancing, and even flirting.

Like their house, the house is huge. They had a gold design everywhere. He looked at those people when he recognized someone. In the corner, Mingyu and Cha Eun-woo are sitting with a black-haired boy. Even though Jungkook believed they didn't even know him, he still wanted to go there. Dejected, he walked into the room.

Calling out for Bang Si-hyuk, Jungkook hoped he would show up and take him to his family. He wails and shouts out for his name a lot since he is confused about what to do and doesn't want to be here.

After several hours, he heard the sound of the door opening. He tried to get away, but it was too late because the room's owner had already noticed him.

The man asked Jungkook in a deep voice, "Who are you?"

After taking a deep breath, Jungkook made the decision to speak the truth, so he started by introducing himself.

"I'm Kim Jungkook, and I come from a different timeline."

"Eh?" The man inquired. Jungkook then began telling him everything. The man gave him a wide-eyed stare.

Jungkook said, "Bang Si-hyuk informed me about you."

"Indeed, Jay why Pee tell me about you too. About the imagining room, then, and how they mixed us up by mistake and brought you here." The boy uttered.

"Yes, you must be finding it difficult because you are with a real person, not an imaginary one like myself."

"Yes, it's difficult, but right now, I'm fine. I'll give Jyp a call to see if he can assist you."

"Are you able to get in touch with him?"

"Yes, he did tell me to stroke the swan's neck and speak his name."

"Do you have a swan, Swan Neck?"

"Look, here is the swan; it's a crystral swan." The boy reveals the swan to him.

"Whoa, it seems like you can use the Chirag to summon Jin. Oh, is that not the swan that Bang Si-hyuk gifted me? He gave me a gift on the day he told me information regarding myself, and it also has a black swan on it."

"Oh, so he gave because he wanted to meet you. Ever give the head of the swan a rub?"

"No, I stored it in a safe spot because I thought it was valuable. Oh, and may I ask what your name is?"

"Hyunjin. Hwang Hyunjin"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...
2.5K 419 36
Suddenly Phoenix started to sweat and pant as she started to see the nightmare. She woked up and found Jungkook sitting beside her and started to cry...
32.6K 1K 33
"Well bye," He walked away not letting me say anything. "Rude ass-" I started making my way to my new dorm. humming "tell em'"to myself while walking...