Incorrect Quotes

De LoneRanger253

I'm just gonna post here when I'm bored or want to write shenanigans. Will take suggestions, as long as it's... Mai multe

RQ (and SL, kinda)
Crystal Horrors
CH (again)
CH (again again)
Against the Clock Buffoonery
Vengeful
Solace
CH
Zombie AU Goonery
Vengeful
Crystal Horrors
Rainbow Quest
Smol Sky People AU
Journeys (Kinda RQ Related?)
RQ
RQ (4)
SSP
SSP: Bandit Generals
The Grey Rose
Journeys (2)
The Grey Rose (2)

Various Other Books of Mine

262 20 77
De LoneRanger253

Demotivated but want serotonin. Might have stolen a few of these ideas from other people's incorrect quotes.

—————————————————————————————————————

- An Altered Tale -

Sabre: What does 'take out' mean?

Red: Food.

Dark: Dating.

Orange: Murder.

(Everyone quietly stares at Orange.)

Orange: ...It could mean all three of you're not a coward-

Red and Dark: No.

(Orange after his recent little powerup)

Orange: (at Sienna) DON'T F#%* WITH ME, I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE-

Jade: Orange wait-

Orange: (Charging at Sienna) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

(Red watching Orange mix a bunch of energy drinks, other caffeine-based drinks, and candy in a cup.)

Red: ...One, you better not actually drink that.

Orange: (Adding like a cup of pure sugar) You know that's not gonna stop me.

Red: Two, do not give any of that to Sabre.

Orange: (Mixing the abomination) What do you take me for? Daft? He'd have a stroke at best if he drank any of this.

Red: So will you.

Orange: (lifting the cup) We'll see about that.

(Orange silently sitting with Gerald in his room.)

Orange: What's on your mind?

Gerald: (Oinks)

Orange: ARSON? Me too.

(Gerald gives him a look of 'No, what the frick')

(Ino talking about the twins)

Ino: They're a joy to raise, honestly. By far the best thing that's ever happened to me. Although... there is one difficult thing about being a father. Sometimes everything's perfectly fine-

(Happy and Funny rush by with armfuls of fireworks and each with a box of matches in their pockets, giggling like gremlins.)

Ino: And sometimes it's like ground zero in my own house.

—————————————————————————————————————

- SSP -

(Sabre quickly popping into the meeting room while all of the Leaders and Light are there.)

Sabre: (Holding a blob with a band-aid newly placed on its face while comforting it) Hey, so, no need to worry about the bandit that broke into my house.

Light: ...Sabre, what happened to the bandit?

(Sabre slowly walks away)

Light: Sabre-

(Therapy session)

Green: And what do we do when something out of our control happens?

Sabre: Blame myself because it's probably still my fault somehow.

Green: Sabre, no-

(Sabre noticing a bandit approaching the blobs' flower field)

Sabre: (Pulling out a crossbow loaded with a firework) Mess with the beans, your bones are getting cleaned.

—————————————————————————————————————

- Prism Amalgam -

Rainbow: So Sabre and I accidentally ran into Time and knocked him over.

Green: Okay, and?

Sabre: I wanted to say 'Are you okay' and Rainbow wanted to say 'I'm so fricking sorry' at the same time.

Green: ...And?

Rainbow: ...We ended up blurting out 'Are you fricking sorry'.

(Green tries his hardest not to laugh)

Sabre and Rainbow: (trying to tease Shadow) Two brains are better than one!

Shabre: Except when they share the braincell.

(In the duo's mindspace thing)

Rainbow: (Singing vague lyrics to the Macarena very off-key after learning about the song earlier that day)

Sabre: It's 2AM. For the love of sanity. Shut. Up.

(This happens every time they leave the house to go into town for something)

Sabre: Did we remember everything?

Rainbow: Yep, I double checked.

Sabre: Are we sure though?

Rainbow: Yes, like I said, I double checked.

Sabre: But what if when we get there we end up needing something and we embarrass ourselves in front of so many people because we don't have it-

Rainbow: What heck was your world like if it made you so paranoid about this little stuff??

—————————————————————————————————————

Okay das it

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21.3K 528 32
It has been 2 months since Sabre left the Steve's, no one knew where he went, but they were at peace with his decision to leave. After all, he had he...
17.2K 357 24
Basically this is a book of all the Haikyu!! oneshots I've written. One day I might turn some of these into full stories but for now I'm just going t...
106K 2.9K 109
Yay fluff! For all those innocent beans who wanna see some oneshots from Steve Saga, Assassins Creed, or any other series that FavreMySabre did! Blue...
6.2K 471 31
I know, I know, I'm using 2021 writing prompts in August of 2022. I just wanted to use the prompts as I didn't get to join in last year :) I've even...