Crystal Horrors

(CH is on my YT, and I'm working on it's third episode, I swear-)

(SS world)

(Hypno is playing with a Sky People kid. Lucas walks in while he's making a goofy face to make the kid smile. Lucas carefully takes his phone out and snaps a picture... buuut his phone wasn't on silent. Hypno quickly looks at Lucas, and they just stare.)

Hypno: ...

Lucas: ...

Hypno: (Doing his usual rage face) DELETE THAT.

Lucas: (Running away) nO-

(Hypno chases Lucas around the town for a while, and ends up snatching his phone and crushing it in half.)

(Professor Red (Originally from SSO) often runs experiments on Lucas and Ryan, with their permission and as long as they're okay with said planned experiment. He was working with Ryan to see what would happen if a non-Steve was given something that would normally just give some energy to someone (think like caffeine, but way stronger). It ends up giving Ryan too much energy, and he's zooming around the lab. Alex walks in, wondering what the commotion was about.)

Alex: Hey, what's going on- WOOOOAAH. WOAH. WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE??

Prof. Red: (Hiding under a table) So uh, In short, I tried an experiment involving giving Ryan a potion that would normally just give Steves a little energy to see what would happen if he took it, and as you can see that didn't turn out well.

Alex: (joining him under the table) WELL, CAN YOU FIX IT?!

Prof. Red: Nope, we can only wait for it to wear off and hope he doesn't get out of the lab.

(It ends up lasting six hours. The Professor was in so much trouble after that.)

(RQ world)

(SSO Professor Red, Emerald Steve, and RQ Professor Red are working in the Red Kingdom's lab on a cure for the Crystal corruption. Suddenly, a piece of metal falls from above and hits SSO Red's left arm, yet he doesn't even flinch.)

RQ Prof. Red: HOLY CRAP, ARE YOU OKAY??

SS Prof. Red: Oh yeah, I'm fine. It's a fake arm.

RQ Prof. Red: Wait what.

Emerald: Yeah, it's a prosthetic. (Turns to SS Red) Show him.

(SSO Prof. Red presses a button on his wrist, and the red on that hand disappears and is replaced with metal instead of flesh. He rolls up his lab coat sleeve and shows the full thing. His arm is missing from the elbow down, being replaced with a mechanical one.)

SS Prof. Red: Cool, huh?

RQ Prof. Red: (Rushing over to SS Prof. Red) THAT IS NOT JUST 'COOL', THAT IS AMAZING! HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT?!

SS Prof. Red: Well, turns out that Sabre's people have a lot of skill in making replacement limbs for themselves, so when I lost my arm they taught me how to make one. I just added a little bit of my own flair to it.

Emerald: Heck, I did it with my eye.

RQ Prof. Red: (Turning to Emerald Steve) Show me.

(Emerald chuckles, and presses a small, barely visible button on the right side of his head. His right eye turns into a mechanical version of itself.)

RQ Prof. Red: WHAAAAT.

Emerald: Yeah, it's pretty fricken awesome.

RQ Prof. Red: So, how did that even happen to you two?

Emerald: Chemical accident; I was working on a compound and the flask exploded. Glass shards got me pretty good.

SS Prof. Red: Reactor explosion; I was testing one of Sabre's people's power sources by inputting its energy into an empty reactor. Turns out, that thing was so powerful the reactor couldn't handle it, and the entire thing overloaded.

RQ Prof. Red: Hm. Interesting.

Emerald: Hey, maybe if you ever lose a limb, we could all match.

RQ Prof. Red: Pfft, sure.

SS Prof. Red: Heck yeah, cyborg squad.

(RQ Dark is in the rafters of a building, everyone else below meeting about something. Dark is trying not to freak out, when he hears someone else with him.)

SS Yellow: You come up here to panic too?

Dark: Uh... sure. Let's go with that.

SS Yellow: Hey, I understand, I know your story.

(Dark turns around the corner of the rafters to look at the Yellow Steve behind it, who is covered in off-color scars, some of his hair hiding something on the right side of his face.)

Dark: You- you do?

SS Yellow: Yeah. Sabre told me.

Dark: You're... you're from the other world, right?

SS Yellow: Yep.

Dark: ...Then why do you forgive me? You weren't even here.

SS Yellow: Hey, it's alright. I know that's not who you are anymore. Besides...

(The Yellow Steve moves his hair out of the way of his face, now showing a prominent patch of scarring over his right eye. Dark recognizes this feature.)

SS Yellow: I wasn't exactly the best person either.

(Dark stares in awe at the Yellow Steve. Then, he quickly makes his way over to him and sits beside him.)

Dark: YO.

SS Yellow: Ayyy.

(Those two would be best friends and you cannot change my mind.)