Poison ( Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

Jungkook is young little boy who born into the mafia family, he wasn't in good hands during the fake family... More

Characters πŸ₯€
Entro πŸ₯€
Chapter one πŸ₯€
Chapter two πŸ₯€
Chapter three πŸ₯€
Chapter four πŸ₯€
Chapter five πŸ₯€
Chapter six πŸ₯€
Chapter seven πŸ₯€
Chapter eight πŸ₯€
Chapter nine πŸ₯€
Chapter Ten πŸ₯€
Chapter eleven πŸ₯€
Chapter twelve πŸ₯€
Chapter thirteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fourteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fifteen πŸ₯€
Chapter sixteen πŸ₯€
Chapter seventeen πŸ₯€
Chapter eighteen πŸ₯€
Chapter nineteen πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty one πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty two πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty three πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty four πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty five πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty six πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty eight πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty one πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty two πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty three πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty fourπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty five πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty six πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty eight πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter forty πŸ₯€
Chapter forty one πŸ₯€
Chapter forty two (end ) πŸ₯€
Epilogue

Chapter twenty nine πŸ₯€

1.8K 61 15
By anne1234leowjahagaka

Ashes .....

Three years ago Santiago race

Taehyung hands gripping tough tier of his bike and preparing for it next best win with many emotions.

But he didn't mean to change his bike tire as a show off to girls , but some girl stared at his flexing shoulders without breathing and even her heavy stares felt to Taehyung.

" why are you staring at me like a whole meal...?" While Taehyung got up from the ground and wiping his hands from the cloth while getting near to little girl with heavy steps .

But she didn't utter anything for Taehyung and she fell down to the ground while staring at him.

Taehyung bend down to her size and gave his hand to stand up but before girl touch him , Taehyung took away his hand and laugh at her . " stand up ....! You are spying on me know ..?" Taehyung asked it with his furious and heavy voice from the girl and it made her quicker distance from him within seconds and sacredly shook her head side to side .

Her silence made Taehyung furious more so he quickly turned back to his work but he heard tiny little voice from the floor , whom looking at Taehyung within painful eyes .

" I'm not spying at you ..? I'm just.... " her stuttering voice stuck up her throat when Taehyung's greenish eyes wiggled to her for continue up her answer .

" you are so ... hot .... No I mean you are handsome.... No what I mean you strange... I do  think...." Her voice broke when she heard Taehyung laugh .

" what....?  am I that much better...?" Taehyung gave his hand to girl whom in ground for stand up .

" I'm sorry Mr Kim Taehyung... I'm news reporter. , just came to here for collect your information and pics but .... I got distracted from it ..." girl quickly said it to astonished Taehyung but he supposed to be scold at her not surprised by her behavior .
However today his heart didn't give that chance to do it for her . Mostly he scold or scream at news reporters , but surely today his gut vanished from his soul due to her beauty .

" what's your name beauty...? " Taehyung threw dirty cloth piece  from his hand and smiled at her . Even the girl amused by his expression.

" my ....?" She pointed herself and asked from the man whom staring at her face.
" yeah .. not mine even you already know who am I .. so just introduce yourself.." Taehyung encouraged to her and folded his arms to chest but the girl eyes checked out which veins are popping up on folds arms in his skin .

Taehyung snapped his fingers on her face and shook his hands to other face for taking her back to his senses.

" oh I'm sorry..... I'm Monica ...." She gave her hand to Taehyung side and introduced herself but she didn't think Taehyung will handshake with her but Taehyung is man whom have sense and feelings so he quietly and smirks at her while giving his hand to her.

" Nice to meet you Monica .... I'm Kim Taehyung.." his greenish color eyes can mesmerized any person to his side even though this girl captivated by him .

" so Monica do you have a boyfriend or....?"

" what's meaning of or? " she said back and take her hand from him but Taehyung quick took her hand while curiously waiting for her answer .

" sorry I don't have a boyfriend or... girlfriend and even I'm not into girls ...." But her rudeness actions made some kind of cute to Taehyung so he small his eyes and wagged his head before softly kissing her palm .

" cheesy and flirty.." Monica said ith through her mind and wait for other's answer .

" then that's much better..... so ... do you want to go for lunch with me miss Monica ..? " Taehyung directly asked from even her eyes wide open at his actions.

However that made huge different from that day , even Taehyung easily fell for reporter and their relationship became very famous in his career life .
After one and half year dating made Taehyung falls in her every way . Even Taehyung didn't wait for meet her until Santiago race . He every single month traveled to their and meet her . Totally he obsessed with her , but no one knows  whom met him or where he goes ? ; Because Taehyung career kind a busy and traveling to different countries and places, even why his parents judged his bubble sunshine son  . But one of his best friend knew where Taehyung go and
What he do ,

                            -♟️-

Taehyung can feel his relationship only build up for one course , that's mean it's only going for maybe Taehyung can sacrifice her by his money or on his bed , but  silly Taehyung thought every single couple also same as them .
That's how he imagined about relationship.

But after one year passed Taehyung again have to attend Santiago for huge race and even this year he need to win  from this game because his best rival also performed in track field.

But his all time stuck around with his girlfriend and even he never have trust issues between them , that's why without hesitation he all the time attached to her side when she call for him .

So , Taehyung same as other days without wasting his time went her house for enjoy his time with her in this huge day  , but today he even having his race at night but he agreed to his girlfriend without any backchat.

" Monica ......." Without any wasting time she quickly jumped on other back when Taehyung entered to the house . This  actions much familiar with elder so doesn't matter about her actions.

" I'm home ...love" he take her back to the couch and kiss her lips while tagging her long wavy hair on her ear .

" I can't wait longer today because you even know the reason know ..? " Taehyung words much more  soft than early days because he really needs to go back at his place before the afternoon.

" I know ..." Monica childishly said and kissed his lips deeply while removing his jacket and distracting himself from the race .and inviting him to hot session.

—————

After heat session Taehyung wake up lately in her room but even his hands couldn't find her and he slowly opened up his eyes and started at the room .

The room is quiet messy but early activity didn't do that and even Taehyung felt something fishy so he quickly get down on the bed and wear his clothes and went downstairs to see her but he couldn't find even he can't reach up her through the  call .

But finally his eyes caught up small sticky note on fridge surface . " come to the track fields. - J -.."

Taehyung frustratedly messy his hair and went back to there but something got super awkward and suspicious to Taehyung now ; because he knew whom name as "j" . It's non other than Jackson.

————-

When Taehyung entered to his  privet cabin he saw Monica sit on another person's lap and make out with him even it wasn't the worst thing in there that person is non other than Taehyung's rival whom Jackson .

Taehyung's quiet and heavy foot steps went near to Monica whom busy with his new toy ... even she didn't see Taehyung presence .

" filthy basted ...." Taehyung pushed Monica from Jackson's lap and punched his face until his nose bleed . But Taehyung irritated more when Monica showed her pistol to his back of head while hitting his back with her legs .

" stopped it Taehyung...!" Taehyung furiously turned around to see her face but she didn't deserve Taehyung forgiveness but Taehyung weakness is her teary eyes,

Taehyung spitting to the ground and tightly holding her gun hand and made her body bump to his chest but Taehyung grabbed her chin and made her looked at his eyes.

" say it ......  again ..... " heavy silent made in the cabin even Jackson unconscious body already on the marble floor and Monica throat chocking up Taehyung hands within all emotions.

" I said say it again..... witch ...." Taehyung took a gun from her hand and held it to her head , Monica afraid from it even her hands trembling. She slowly touched Taehyung veiny arm and alarms him to put her down . But expectedly Taehyung threw her to Jackson side and turned around to go back track field but Jackson manically laughed while holding Monica to his grip . " thank you for this chick Taehyung..."

Taehyung didn't utter any single word without turn back he went to his way and took his helmet for attend the race .but his whole body trembling with many emotions and anxiety.

One................ Two ........... three ...... Go ....

Still Taehyung reminds that start and rambling sound inside his head . He still reminds that day even now he sat on the bike .

How is he finished up the race and track coachers came in there and check out his bike . Still he remember he got report about his bike oil mix up with nitrogen tonic . That day may be changed Taehyung totally.

He lost he career, he lost love , he lost trust and even his racing license. After that incident Taehyung became cold and arrogant person but he never hurt his family or his friend because after everything happened to him they are the only people whom stand beside him.
Until he met jungkook ....

In present time

Taehyung race up his bike on the track field to check out it and his speeds get fast when he remember that day even though his heart and attitude change he still have ashes about that memory.

Taehyung's phone rings on the ground where he kept it in the rack yard .
It's non other than calling to Taehyung whom his precious wife ................

—————

I'm really sorry for taking much time to write this chapter my dear readers...

Will see what will happen Taehyung in next chapter because he is having many enemies in here know ..🤐

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 11.5K 17
Completed Two heirs, arranged to marry each other. Jeongguk's knowing about it for a long time, Taehyung has found out recently, is now running away...
139K 6.4K 30
Jeon Jungkook, an handsome boy in his twenties works in the perfumery industrie. He has seven big sisters. He is the youngest and the only boy of the...
912K 37.4K 49
Park Jimin is a ruthless, yet well respected, Mafia leader. No one dared to cross him. Just the mention of his name left people quivering in fear. He...