Chaos - Loki x Fem!Reader

By lucywhitee

After both Y/N and Loki take the tesseract, they're both arrest by the TVA for Crimes Against the Sacred Time... More

Info
The TVA
Agent Mobius
Interrigation
End of file
Distraction attempt
DESTRUCTION OF ASGARD
Kablooie
The Variant
Lamentis-1
Love is hate
Love is a Dagger
something like care
Time Cell
heels...
He Who Remains
Two choices
In Every Timeline, Multiverse, Till the end of Time.
SEASON 2 - NOT A CHAPTER
Appearing through time.
Ouroboros
Close Call
Zaniac
Brad Wolfe
What Were You Made For?
Boyfriend
McDonalds
Too Late
Chicago 1893
Victor Timely
An awful ride.
A Plan of Action.
Deja VĂș
Time To Be Brave
Back To The Beginning
Don't Stab Your Boyfriend.
'Queen Of Asgard'
We're All Selfish
It's About Who
This Is It...
A Break That Lasts Centuries
Doomed To Failure
The Hard Thing To Do, Is The Thing That Has To Be Done.
Alone In The End
Finding Your Path
A Familiar Timeline
The New Finale

Final A/N - The End

952 36 25
By lucywhitee

Well, that's the end. I need my tissues IM SO SAD.

As I've finished this, I've just reached 30,000 reads, 1,000 votes and nearly 400 comments. What?! TYSM. I am IMMENSELY grateful. I can't believe it.

I even got a scammer messaging me-

The love this book has gotten has been incredible and I'm so sad to say goodbye to it. I'll never click 'new part' again I WANNA CRY.

I am writing 2 books.
1 - unseen chaos: basically unseen moments from this book.
2 - Even More Chaos - a 'what if' sorry, if Loki and Y/N never picked up the tesseract and were taken by the TVA.

I just want to say one last huge thank you to all my readers and commenters. I can't express how happy it made me. I read every comment, liked every comment. Some comments made me laugh. I try to reply to them. Thank you! I started writing this for fun and it makes my day. Every bad day I've had, the comments and love still put a smile on my face. Sometimes I really needed it.
THANK YOU.

I won't bore you anymore. So, for the last time...

Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed.
Bye <3

- Lucy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 410 34
Daughter of a Earl Lord, Lady Kaarina Kaelansdottir never believed in love. That it didn't exist. Until she met the most arrogant, selfish and pridef...
58.6K 2.5K 138
Book One in the Series 18+ Readers Only. This is marked as mature and rightfully so. No one under 18. Currently uploaded at least once a week every w...
19.1K 405 9
What if Loki happens to know someone in the TVA. Will he help her unlock her hidden memories? What kind of relationship did they have? What happens w...
4.6K 369 60
Loki meets you, a sweet girl named Gracie Andersen in New York while on the run and things don't go the way the God of Mischief expected. You turned...