𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 彡 [jjk...

By -satanicscreamss

❝ 𝐎𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧. 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 �... More

𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘.
ミ✮ 𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬┆[m. fushiguro]
ミ✮ 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲┆[s. gojo]
ミ✮ 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭┆[r. sukuna]
ミ✮ 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬┆[y. itadori]
ミ✮ 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥┆[various characters]
ミ✮ 𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞┆[k. nanami]
ミ✮ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐰┆[s. geto]
ミ✮ 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 #𝟏
ミ✮ 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬┆[m. fushiguro]
ミ✮ 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐝┆[m. zen'in]
ミ✮ 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬' 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧┆[n. kugisaki]
ミ✮ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲┆[s. gojo + s. geto]
ミ✮ 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬┆[various characters]
ミ✮ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭┆[t. inumaki]
ミ✮ 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐭┆[t. fushiguro]
ミ✮ 𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧┆[n. kamo]
ミ✮ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡┆[k. nanami]

ミ✮ 𝐬𝐦𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬┆[t. inumaki]

752 17 4
By -satanicscreamss

𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: toge inumaki x fem!reader

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 5196

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: in which a serial texter and a cursed speech user just can't seem to get over the honeymoon phase of their blossoming relationship

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: strong language, hella fluff, a short make out scene??, gum sharing (you'll see ;), reader and toge are too clingy for their own good, my lame ass humor, this fic is honestly chaotic as hell

𝐕. 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 — toge literally owns my heart. this dude is my baby–uGHH!!!

。・:*:・゚★

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 of night there was a familiar glow—in the shape of a rectangle—emitting from beneath a pile of blankets as hushed chuckles bounced around the otherwise silent dorm room. The audible sound of typing was making its rounds around the enclosed space as the air beneath the heavy blankets was depleting for the girl who was eager to come up with the perfect caption for the picture she was preparing to send to her lover.

When she was satisfied with her work, the text was delivered and almost immediately read by the recipient. That recognizable and very loud ping of a reply to her previous message reverberated around the girl's organized dorm room in almost half a second. And just when another low giggle signaled her amusement, that was when a green-haired sorcerer stirred in her sleep and lifted her head from her pillow—which had been placed on the ground seeing as there was no room on the small bed beside her friend.

The thin blanket that had been previously covering Maki Zen'in fell from her shoulders when she propped herself up on her elbows, stomach still planted on the cold floor. Some sleepover this was—the host was actively occupying her time with someone else who wasn't even in the room. Squinting her eyes in the darkness, Maki projected a dirty look at the human-shaped heap of blankets on the bed belonging to [Y/N] [Y/L/N].

Turning her attention to the short-haired girl lying on the floor next to her, Maki roughly kicked Nobara's ankle with her foot to get the auburn-haired girl to rouse from her deep sleep.

"Psst, hey, Kugisaki. Wake up."

Maki called out for the first-year sorcerer, making sure to keep her voice low as she delivered another kick to Nobara's ankle. The Zen'in cleared her throat to get rid of her voice's hoarseness, though it's not like [Y/N] seemed to notice. She was still entirely infatuated with typing up a storm on her phone and occasionally displaying her amusement by obnoxiously chuckling.

Maki rolled her eyes and finally put her glasses on at the same moment. She couldn't bear to keep watching her fellow second-year anymore. Not when [Y/N] was breaking the sacred rules of a slumber party: No communication with boys. The green-haired sorcerer felt she needed backup, and so, for a final time, her foot made contact with Kugisaki's leg—the harsh action finally proved to have results.

"Huh? What? You better have a good reason for waking me up at...I don't even know what time it is. It's still pitch black outside, so leave me alone. If I have dark circles under my eyes by tomorrow because of you, I'll—I'll, well, I have no idea what I'll do, but you'll hate it."

Nobara sleepily stated, depending on her tone of voice to make her sound threatening, though her exhaustion ultimately betrayed the way she hoped to convey herself. The aburn-haired first-year's drooping eyes and vacant expression gave away just how much she wanted to sleep some more.

After all, it was still dawn and Nobara treasured her beauty sleep. An unpleasant, internalized whine sounded from the first-year's side of the floor, causing Maki to turn away from [Y/N]'s continuous and highly irritating texting and catch the moment Nobara put her head into her pillow face first.

Clicking her tongue incredulously, Maki's hand gripped the back of Nobara's hair and lifted the sleepy girl's head from the pillow in one motion, forcing a hushed yelp from Nobara's mouth. The ache in her scalp from the way Maki manhandled her was the least of the first-year sorcerer's worries when her superior began ranting and pointing at the area of interest on the opposite side of the dorm room.

"Look. Just look. She's a lost cause. I should've never set her and Inumaki up. They make me sick. It's almost like they can't function independently."

Maki spoke with clear dissatisfaction, thinking back to the day she selflessly assisted [Y/N] and Toge in getting together. That was almost a year ago and back then, Maki Zen'in believed she was doing the right thing—acting on behalf of two individuals who were circling each other, but never having enough confidence to express their feelings.

Now, she had to deal with the consequences of her stupidity. The green-haired second-year was aware of how she unintentionally created a monster in terms of her friends' romantic relationship. The amount of time the couple spent on their phones was becoming humanly impossible and kind of concerning. To be fair, [Y/N] [Y/L/N] had always had a severe phone addiction, always texting away to whomever. So much so that it hindered her attention seeing as [Y/N] would not watch where she was walking, periodically bumping into people and then apologizing without even looking up from her damn phone.

And while the notion could've been considered rude anywhere else, at her tight-knit school consisting of sorcerers, [Y/N]'s dependence on her phone was what made her unique. It gave her fellow sorcerers something to lovingly tease her about. However, now that [Y/N] had a boyfriend, that severe reliance on technology had unfortunately rubbed off on Inumaki. The two were seldom not staring at their phones and messaging each other. That quote-unquote "honeymoon phase" of their relationship seemed neverending. The two second-years never wanted to be apart from the other. Not even for a minute.

Maki was starting to get fed up by the sight of [Y/N], thus, that reoccurring irrationality took over her body and before she knew it, the green-haired girl reached for her pillow.

"I think it's kind of nice that [Y/N]-chan found someone who adores her—"

Nobara drowsily began, head beginning to lay back onto her pillow now that Maki was no longer grasping her hair, though the first-year's optimism was shattered when a certain green-haired sorcerer viciously launched her weighty pillow across the beautifully decorated dorm room and hit [Y/N] square in the head even though she believed to be protected by all those blankets.

A muffled groan erupted from underneath the covers, as soon as the pillow collided with [Y/N]. The fact that she also dropped her phone edge-first onto her sternum because of the sudden impact involving Maki's abnormally heavy pillow essentially doubled her discomfort. However, the second-year had no time to voice her pain out loud.

"Oi! Lover girl! Sleepovers mean no interactions with the male species. You can go one night without texting your precious boyfriend. He can wait until morning. The guy waited seventeen years to be noticed by a woman, he can definitely survive a few more hours."

Maki knowingly admitted, not missing an opportunity to poke fun at the lack of feminine affection Toge had received in the past as she sat up on the floor. All the Zen'in girl heard from [Y/N] in response was a mumbling of words she couldn't quite understand.

"Seventeen years is, like, forever."

Nobara acknowledged quietly, more so to herself than anyone else in the room—bright eyes still heavy with sleep, begging to finally get some rest. Now that the side of her face was nestled into her pillow, the first-year was forced to listen to the commotion taking place between Maki and [Y/N]. The idea to stop the unnecessary drama crossed Nobara's mind, but she just could not make her body move. Instead, she just yawned and began counting to one hundred in her head. Was it really so hard to let her sleep? Apparently so.

"Maki...just give me a minute. This is important. I would categorize it as emergency-level important. Toge won't be able to live without this information."

[Y/N] threw the covers off her body and childishly elongated her friend's name as a way to persuade Maki, while expertly lying through her teeth about the significance of her text message. The phone-addicted young woman began looking down at her phone again and attempted to send some new material to her boyfriend. But once her finger started gliding across the touch screen it was too late. Much too late. It was the final straw for Maki because she stood from the floor in a haste and stomped over to the light switch next to the door.

Earning a panicked screech from [Y/N] and another whine from a half-awake Nobara, the green-haired sorcerer persisted with her movements. With each violent step, the floorboards crunched slightly beneath Maki's feet as she got closer and closer to her friend who—by now—had peered up from her phone with an unnerved look presenting itself in her sparkling irises. Scooting back until her body was wavering precariously on the other end of her bed, [Y/N] clutched her phone to her chest when the headstrong Zen'in crawled onto the mattress and began wrestling the rectangle-shaped device out of her friend's tight grip.

Analyzing the immature squabble from her spot on the floor through eyes that were threatening to close, Kugisaki concluded that both of her friends were insane. [Y/N] kicked and screamed, literally, all in the name of protecting her privacy, but Maki was proving to be tenacious...as always.

"No! Maki, no! Please! I've been such a good friend to you! You can't just take away my—"

But she did. Maki did manage to take away the phone even if the green-haired girl ended up with scratches across her arms as a result of [Y/N]'s protests. Maki backed away, getting off the bed so her friend wouldn't be able to take the phone back. Scrolling through the flurry of messages exchanged between [Y/N] and her boyfriend, the Zen'in girl's mouth soon enough dropped open in disbelief—that bewilderment soon morphing into something similar to mild outrage the more she scrolled up and examined each digital exchange. Looking up from the screen, Maki faced the phone in [Y/N]'s direction and wildly shook it around.

"This is important?! This is the 'emergency-level' importance you were freaking out about?! The information Inumaki supposedly can't live without? These are memes! And honestly, they are the worst memes I've ever seen."

Maki defiantly criticized the pictures displayed in the text conversation, forcing [Y/N] to dramatically reach out for her phone so the torture of having her messages put on blast would come to an end. Still, [Y/N] couldn't come up with a proper counterargument. It was like her mind was suddenly void of any rationale. The only thing that defused the awkwardness in the room was Nobara's sluggish string of words which were almost inaudible because of how her face was nearly buried into the pillow:

"She was sending memes all along. That's fun..."

But back to the two girls having an unexpected staring contest, the issue had still not been resolved. Maki shoved the phone into the pocket of her pajama bottoms and placed her hands on her hips, almost as if she were daring [Y/N] to make a move. She didn't, however. It would've been a dumb decision to go against the green-haired sorcerer. The girl backed down, not trusting herself to win a fight against Maki. [Y/N]'s friend always proved to be much stronger and better at her in everything.

"I'm confiscating your phone and you'll get it back tomorrow. I'm also letting Panda know to go extra hard on you during training. This is inexcusable behavior! Memes?! Are you kidding me, [Y/L/N]?!

The constant reminder of spending too much time on her phone ate away at the girl's heart and she began feeling strangely guilty about sort of ruining the sleepover she herself put together. And yet [Y/N] still found the energy to ask for special favors upon standing from her bed with a blanket draped over her shoulders and head, acting like a majestic cape.

"This is so unfair! Can I at least go visit my boyfriend and say goodnight before you get even more uptight? But honestly, it's not like you can get any more uptight than you already are."

The final sentence of [Y/N]'s monologue was supposed to remain quieter than the rest, but in actuality, it wasn't and Maki was not happy about what she heard. Stepping forward, the second-year grasped [Y/N]'s shoulders with both hands and used all her power to push her back down onto the mattress—the bed shifting slightly at the impact.

Maki stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at [Y/N] with an expression rivaling a strict mother. [Y/N] blew out a frustrated breath and soon accepted the fact that she would not be able to conclude her previous...conversation of sorts with her boyfriend now that she had Maki watching her every move. [Y/N] wondered what she was going to do for the next few hours until the sun rose and it was time to get ready for the day. She couldn't sleep—too ecstatic about the fact that she communicated with Toge. Even if it only lasted a few hours.

Each time they interacted, whether in person or through the phone, [Y/N] would find herself feeling utterly content. She acted like the two of them hadn't been dating for ten months. It seemed as though the nuance of the relationship still hadn't worn off much to the dismay of everyone around the young couple.

"Close your eyes, shut your mouth, and sleep before I tie you to this bed."

Maki's stern command simply left no more room for arguments of any kind as she persisted with staring down at [Y/N] to make sure she understood. But instead of allowing Maki to get the final word, the phone addict lying on her bed playfully bit her lip and teasingly replied along with a stray wink:

"Ooh, don't tempt me like that."

The Zen'in girl rolled her eyes, giving up on the conversation, and walked away to flick the lights off—leaving [Y/N] lying on her back in the darkness, bored out of her mind. She was already having withdrawal symptoms from the lack of technology.

Time without a phone seriously sucked.

。・:*:・゚★

Afternoon training had gone smoothly for [Y/N]. Well, as smoothly as it could go considering Panda had picked up the second-year and shook her around each time she moaned and groaned about wanting her phone back.

Maki had exacted her revenge as she had promised early in the morning and gave specific instructions to Panda to make poor [Y/N] forget about the need for her phone. With each complaint, [Y/N] got knocked around by Panda much to her displeasure. She would be partially battered and bruised come tomorrow, but as a jujutsu sorcerer, rough training wouldn't be the thing to break her. All was fine again when Toge showed up to training.

[Y/N] didn't hesitate to run over to her adorable boyfriend and squeeze the life out of him—successfully causing a scene amongst her friends. That damned honeymoon phase of theirs sure had its drawbacks. And now, after hours of practice with hand-to-hand combat, [Y/N] and Toge were both dismissed by Maki to take a break—and the girl even got her phone back which she was over the moon about. The young couple looked so natural together. And above all, they seemed so happy.

A few leaps away, Maki was strictly shouting at the first-years to continue practicing their skills which earned her unenthusiastic expressions from all three students. And as Megumi spared one more glance at the second-year sweethearts sitting beneath a shady tree, facing each other and intently typing away on their phones—presumably communicating via texts, the boy couldn't help but recall what took place during a specific mission he, Yuji, and [Y/N] were sent on a week ago. In Megumi's mind, the events were still fresh and as bizarre as ever:

With her eyes never fully leaving the screen of her phone—fingers tapping away in record time as she smiled to herself about the replies she received, the girl was in her own world. That is until a deafening crash boomed a few feet from where [Y/N] [Y/L/N] was leaning against a decrepit wall. A cloud of dust particles and debris flared up around her, causing her to cough a bit and wave her hand around to clear the air.

"Careful! I'm standing right here! Maybe try luring the curse away and exorcising it someplace else. I don't really like being this close to...whatever you're doing."

[Y/N] complained dramatically, her eyes flickering over to Itadori and the way the first-year climbed out from underneath a small pile of rubble seeing as the curse had hit him particularly hard. Muttering something under her breath, [Y/N] shook her head and began typing on her phone again as if nothing happened.

"Maybe try helping exorcise it instead of staring at your phone all day! Just a friendly suggestion—Shit, look out!"

Yuji offered as he wiped some dust from his clothes, but before he could finish speaking, he called out to warn Megumi as the curse headed toward him.

"[Y/L/N]! Get over here and do what you're supposed to! We need you! This is a three-man mission!"

The gloomy first-year yelled at his superior—the same young woman who was supposed to be their guide during this mission and give them the tips necessary to become better sorcerers. [Y/N] was doing none of that. She abandoned the two boys she was in charge of all together all because her phone seemed more important. The girl left them without assistance to defeat a powerful curse on their own. Megumi then followed through with his attacks while Yuji ran back over to assist.

"One, not a man. Two, you guys are doing so well. Seriously, you are. I'm rooting for you from the sidelines. Plus, I'm busy right now. I can't decide how many heart emojis I should respond with. Is five overkill? What do you think, Itadori?"

[Y/N]'s carefree response certainly didn't help either of the first-year students with exorcising the curse. Especially not her irrelevant inquiry directed at Yuji. She was no doubt texting her boyfriend. Attack after attack, the two first-years struggled with the curse, but by some miracle Yuji found time to answer:

"I'm sure he'll love that. But Fushiguro and I are in the middle of something and we'd appreciate a little help."

[Y/N], however, nonchalantly waved him off as if they weren't directly in a life-threatening situation.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll be right there. Okay, so five hearts it is. Actually, I'm going to send the sparkly ones instead of the plain red ones. I am so smart."

The girl commended herself, practically bouncing up and down from excitement as her eyes scanned through the plethora of emojis that littered her screen. She was searching for the correct ones and when she did, [Y/N] sent the five she promised as the sound of crashing and crumbling could be heard around her. The curse was certainly not going down without a fight. And all through that chaos, the sound of an incoming notification alerted the second-year girl. She almost squealed at the sight of the heartfelt sentence she got from her boyfriend.

"Ah! He replied already! Aww, Toge says he misses me and wants to run his fingers through my hair. He's the sweetest."

The young woman boasted proudly as if anyone around her actually gave a shit. Sadly, her seconds of cheerfulness came to pass when Megumi threateningly yelled over to where she was standing.

"[Y/L/N]! I swear I will break that phone in half if you don't get over here right now and help deal with this curse!"

He always ruined the moment...

"How are those two still smiling and laughing? I put them through hell on purpose during training so they would learn a lesson, but nothing affected them. They're freaking me out."

Fushiguro was unexpectedly snapped out of his daydream when the intimidating voice of a particular green-haired girl entered his ears. Maki observed the way [Y/N] chuckled to herself while blowing bubbles with her gum, continuing to focus on her phone endlessly. And on occasion, Inumaki would lift his head from his phone and adoringly gaze at his girlfriend. The Zen'in girl began shaking her head disapprovingly at the sight. Still, deep, deep inside of her cold heart, Maki was happy for both of them. She just didn't dare show it. Tough love and all.

"You can't come between young love like that, Maki-san. It's the way of the world that those two found each other."

Panda reminded pointedly, causing Maki to glare at him and then swiftly punch his furry arm. Panda could only laugh, pretty much unaffected by the sudden force of the second-year girl's knuckle. Before Maki could open her mouth to argue back, the nosiest of first-years entered the conversation.

"Panda's right. No matter how annoying it is to see them so happy, they both deserve to feel loved and cared for. But it still hurts to look at them. I wish I had a girlfriend. Life is so unfair!"

Yuji lamented tragically, only managing to remain positive for a few seconds before noticing that he too wanted a thriving relationship with a pretty girl. Nobara adjusted her short hair and scoffed at the stupid comment, continuing to do her stretches for the next set of training exercises. The first-year—in her mind—finalized that she was surrounded by way too many boys.

"How long do honeymoon phases even last for? Does anyone know? Does anyone here even have any experience with relationships?"

Megumi randomly questioned after a few beats of silence. After not getting an explanation, the raven-haired sorcerer looked around to see the faces of his peers, and what he saw was demoralizing; Maki and Panda shrugged unknowingly, Yuji scratched his head—attempting to find the answer somewhere in his brain, all while Nobara covered her frowning face with her hands, crying out melodramatically as she fell to her knees on the lush grass:

"We are such losers!"

As for the two sweethearts sitting beneath the shady oak tree, they were too lost in their own little world—utterly unaware of the way their friends were making them out to be a spectacle of sorts. They were blissfully oblivious.

"Here. Look at this one. It reminds me of Maki when she's pissed off. You know, when that vein on her temple becomes visible. Don't tell her I said that."

[Y/N] jokingly admitted as she turned her phone around to show the platinum-haired young man the meme she found on her Pinterest home page. The picture showed a random girl chasing after another with a plastic sword in hand with the caption: "I have the nicest friends." [Y/N]'s boyfriend smiled behind the collar of his uniform—the slight crinkle in the corners of his eyes easily gave that away.

"Salmon."

Toge simply said, nodding along as he held up a hand to signal an 'okay,' swearing to keep quiet about what said [Y/N] about their green-haired friend. Inumaki's attention wavered and he fixated his eyes back onto his own social media home page. His thumb glided across the screen of the phone and while he did that, [Y/N] was quick to open her text messages and tap on her boyfriend's contact. With a lovable smile, she sent the text in a matter of seconds. And even though the noise of a notification was audible, Toge didn't click on it and continued mindlessly scrolling down and down and down, sometimes stopping to like a picture or type a bold comment. Scooting closer to him, [Y/N] finally saw what her boyfriend was doing.

"Ugh, stop scrolling through your feed and look at the text I sent you. I'll spam you if you don't respond."

Her words didn't really strike fear in Toge's heart considering she would spam him either way. Nevertheless, he still switched between his open tabs and went back to the messages. Sure enough, his girlfriend sent him a text—it was something she could've easily said out loud, but what would be the fun in that?

Spammer💬🙄💌

just wanted to say
thanks for ruining your
eyesight for me !! 💓
you're so sweet to me!

A faint blush highlighted Toge's cheeks, though it wasn't like [Y/N] could see it due to half of his face being covered. He came up with a good enough reply rather fast. [Y/N] glanced at the message from over her boyfriend's shoulder as he typed it out. Soon enough, her phone pinged and she checked the text.

SMS buddy🍙📱🫧

thanks for the fifty memes
you send me daily. the last
one wasn't that good though
kinda cringe ....😁😁🤍

An audible gasp left the girl's mouth upon reading what Toge had to say.

"Stop lying! It wasn't cringe. You thumbs-ed the image up. Also, is my contact name seriously "Spammer" in your phone? You act like you don't love when I bother you at dawn because otherwise, you wouldn't text back."

In all seriousness, [Y/N] was right. Inumaki never once made an effort to communicate to his girlfriend that he was sick of the amount of text messages he received in a day. He loved it. He loved the attention. He loved that someone...loved him. And once the young woman was searching for more pictures to save to her gallery, Inumaki eagerly typed another message into the text box. It didn't take long before he was ready to show off the unsent message.

"Tuna Tuna."

Toge alerted his girlfriend, gently poking her arm repeatedly until he would gain her attention. [Y/N] didn't keep him waiting for long thankfully. With a questioning expression, her beautiful eyes connected with Toge's amethyst ones.

"Yeah? What's up?"

Wordlessly, the cursed speech user shifted his phone towards [Y/N] and displayed the unsent text—a simple, yet self-assured sentence saying "Let's go on a date tonight. We can stargaze" with a red heart attached at the end. [Y/N]'s heart fluttered at the sight.

"Add a 'please' then send it to me."

The girl's pleasant instructions earned her a nod from Inumaki. He instantly got to work on fixing his message and typing a 'please'—a bit embarrassed for forgetting his manners when conversing with his wonderful, understanding girlfriend. But when a soft hand wrapped around his wrist, the young man paused and lifted his head. Once more, his eyes met hers.

"No, not like that. I meant actually say 'please.' Nothing bad will happen. I completely trust you, Toge. I would put my life in your hands during every possible moment if I could."

Well, if Inumaki wasn't completely in love with the girl for the ten months they had been together then now he was falling into an abyss of admiration which he would never be able to climb out of. Her words set his soul ablaze. Never had the platinum-haired young man been involved with someone so passionate. Nervously gulping, Toge's semi-widened eyes showed off his uncertainty about speaking actual words with actual meaning other than his personalized and very limited vocabulary.

[Y/N] comfortingly smiled when reaching over to her boyfriend, deciding to cautiously pull down the collar of Inumaki's uniform in order to reveal his mouth and in turn the entirety of his stunning face. Encouragingly, the girl looked at him and smiled, as she watched her boyfriend build up the courage to speak normally. Soon enough Toge rasped out a couple of words:

"P...P-Please. Say...y-yes."

His girlfriend barely waited to announce how she felt about the date. It came as no surprise either.

"Of course, my sweet talker. I'll go on that date with you. I do love stargazing. But not as much as I love you."

The young woman stated, proudly declaring her devotion to her favorite boy at the same time. With a shy grin, Toge proceeded to pull his collar up again, but [Y/N] and her speedy motion stopped him from doing so. Instead, Toge found his girlfriend's lips atop his, and with that coordinated mouth of hers, she could do no wrong. A shiver ran down Inumaki's spine when [Y/N]'s hands found the sides of his neck and her pointed nails scratched along the skin oh-so faintly.

Toge's breath hitched—something he couldn't hide and his girlfriend only smiled into the kiss which was taking a detour from being a soft, affectionate gesture. It was steadily becoming ardent and heavy—maybe even a little desperate on the girl's part, but she didn't care. However, when [Y/N]'s tongue leisurely entered her boyfriend's mouth, Toge's entire face became beet red. Rarely did his girlfriend kiss him like this in public. Even so, Inumaki wasn't exactly opposed to it.

He got lost in the way his lips molded to [Y/N]'s—Toge wished to reach out and place his hands on her waist or her thighs. Whichever came first. But before Toge could, he tasted an artificial cherry flavor on every inch of his tongue. Then he felt something. No...it couldn't be. But it was. The piece of gum previously in [Y/N]'s mouth had been successfully transferred to occupy his. Inumaki could feel the girl smirk against his lips as they continued making out rather heatedly. He really fucking loved her.

It was only when they heard Maki begin yelling at the top of her lungs at Yuji for spying on them that [Y/N] and Toge pulled away from each other to make sense of the situation.

"Itadori! Stop being a creep and get back to training before I kick your ass!"

The couple chuckled amongst themselves—Inumaki chewing on the newly gained gum in his mouth. It was his turn to blow bubbles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.3K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
15.3K 918 9
❝𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚. 𝙎𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮... ❞ A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
164K 4.4K 32
edited! All your life, you've been taught to fit in; to be ordinary. But you weren't ordinary, because you saw them. You saw the curses that littere...
35K 1K 27
✧˖°. ₊˚⊹꒷ ❝ ᥆𝖿ᥴ і𝗍s ᥙ і𝗍ᥲძ᥆rі ❞ ༘ ⋆。˚ 💤 ‧₊˚✩彡 íოթօɾԵαղԵ sԵմբբ ︱ ...