THE PAST

By HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21

Chapter:9

821 81 15
By HadiiaAlii

Next morning Manisha woke up and saw him sleeping in an uncomfortable position holding her tightly. It took her a minute to remember whatever happened yesterday. She sat up on the bed with a jerk waking up Abhishek from his sleep.

'Manisha? Kya hua?'Abhishek asked her worriedly.

'tu ne kaha tha ke tu aj mujhay Chandigarh le kar jaye ga mummy papa ke pas.' Manisha said looking at him with teary eyes.

'han to chal rahe hain na hum. Mein saman mangwa leta hun tera tu ready hu ja phir chalte hain hum.' Abhishek said wiping her tears softly with his thumb.

'tu sath chalay ga meray?' Manisha asked him. She didn't remember anything now. The only thing in her mind is that she want to meet her parents. She forget everything else about Rishabh or about the messed up relationship between her and Abhishek and Nischay's wedding.

'obviously chalun ga mein Manisha.' Abhishek replied and Manisha lightly smiled at him.

After sometime doctor did her checkup and Abhishek asked Nischay to send his and Manisha's luggage to the hospital so that they'll get ready and leave from here.

'Manisha ye le tera bag. Tu ready hu ja phir hum chalte hain.' Abhishek said as he gave her bag.

Manisha took it and got ready quickly. They both reached Chandigarh after sometime. The whole journey she was just telling him about her parents and he was thinking how to console her. Aashika is going to pick them from the airport and will be taking them to her house to do some rest.

'Aashika.' Manisha called her name as she saw her standing there and ran towards her. Aashika was hell emotional after seeing her but controlled herself. They both hugged each other and Manisha cried whereas Aashika consoled her.

'tu pagal hai ro kyun rai hai aisay.' Aashika said as she wiped off her tears making her sit at the nearby bench and Abhishek ran to brought water for her.

'Aashika wo Rishabh keh rha tha ke mummy papa nh milaein ge mujhay ab kabhi.' Manisha cried again hugging her.

'chal Manisha bas kar paani pee le.' Abhishek said and hand over the bottle to Aashika to make her drink.

'mujhay kch nh chahiye Aashika bas tu mujhay jaldi se mummy papa ke pas le ja.' Manisha said standing up quickly.

'Manisha hum chalein ge wahan lekn pehlay tu meray ghar chal thora rest kar le shaam mein chalein ge.' Aashika said.

'han Manisha doctor ne bhi tujhe rest ka kaha hai na.' Abhishek said.

'nh mujhay pehlay meray ghar hi jana hai or wahin aram karun gi mein.' Manisha said stubbornly.

Abhishek and Aashika looked at each other not knowing what to do.

'chalo jaldi kharay kyun hu tum log.' Manisha said picking up her bag. Somewhere, she knows that something bad had happened but she wants to witness it with her eyes hoping that whatever Rishabh said turned out to be a lie.

'ab kya karna hai Abhishek?' Aashika asked him slowly.

'le chalte hain isay uske ghar wesay bhi jitni jaldi isay sach pta chal jaye utna behtar huga.' Abhishek said looking at her.

'chal Manisha.' Aashika said and take them towards the car.

They got settled in the car. Abhishek sat on the passenger seat beside driver and Manisha Aashika sat at the back seat.

'Aashika tu mili thi meray mummy papa se.' Manisha asked her getting restless.

'Manisha hum wahin ja rahe hain na tu preshan mat hu.' Aashika said holding her hand in hers.

Abhishek was continuously looking at her from the mirror and she was looking outside restlessly waiting to reach her house.

'bas yahin ruk dijiye bhaiya.' Aashika said to her driverto stop the car in front of a burnt house. It seemed like a dangerous fire hit it.

Manisha saw the house coming out of the car with widen eyes. Aashika and Abhishek ran towards her to hold her as she's going to lose her balance.

Abhishek picked her up in his arms without wasting a second. He looked at Aashika who nodded his head and he started taking her inside.

'Abhishek ye mera ghar nh hai.' Manisha said panicking looking at the condition of house.

'Manisha yehi hai tera ghar.' Abhishek said as he put her down and make her sit at a chair.

'mummy' Manisha called her mom softly hoping that she'll come out from somewhere and will hug her tightly.

When she didn't come Manisha looked at Abhishek with teary eyes.

'Rishabh sach keh rha tha kya?' Manisha asked him innocently. Abhishek looked at her hopeful eyes hoping that he'll again refuse Rishabh's words but this time he just hugged her tightly.

'Manisha dekh jo huna tha wo hugya ab hum kch nh kar saktay. Or tu preshan na hu meray mummy papa hain na. Wo bhi teray hi hain.' Abhishek said trying to make her understand who was just sitting there motionless.

'tum dono jao yahan se.' Manisha said to them. Aashika looked at Abhishek who indicated her to leave. He also came out with Aashika.

'Abhishek apne usay akela kyun chod diya?' Aashika asked him coming out.

'usko time chahiye thoda wo aisi hi hai jab koi bad news pta lagti hai to usay akelay rehne huta hai kch time.' Abhishek replied peeking inside from the window keeping an eye on her. She was still sitting where he left her with tears flowing from her eyes.

'jab itne ache se jante hu usay to us time chod kesay dia. Usne kch bhi kaha or apne man liya. Itni jaldi give up kyun kardia tha?' Aashika asked him.

'pta nh kyun give up kardia tha. Aisa nh hai ke koshish nh ki thi koshish ki thi bht ki thi lekn shayd us waqt mera or uska milna qismat mein hi nh tha.' Abhishek said looking down.

'jab insan khud kch nh kar pata to ilzam qismat par dal deta hai. Mein ye nh kehti ke Manisha ki ghalti nh thi lekn puri tarah se sahi ap bhi nh the. Jab usne ap se kaha tha ke uske parents ap se milna chahtay hain or shaadi karwa dena chahtay hain to ap kyun nh gaye un se milne?' Aashika asked him.

'us waqt meray kch dreams the jo mujhay puray karne the mein shaadi nh karna chahta tha itni jaldi.' Abhishek said with guilt. He's guilty for not going to meet her parents when they were ready for fulfilling his dreams. Maybe, if he had agreed that time, her parents would be with her toady.

'ab kar liye apne dreams puray or uski zindagi barbad kardi.' Aashika said looking at her friend who was once used to be a full of life girl. She always used to keep laughing and making others laugh and now she hadn't even smiled from last 2 years.

Manisha was sitting on a chair having flashbacks of her parents. They weren't ideal parents but they were her parents who used to fulfil all her needs without her even saying. Yes, they forced her to leave the man she loved but she can't forget the day when they got agreed to meet him only on one condition that he'll marry her in the same month and he denied meeting them.

She saw a picture of all three of them smiling, they took at the last birthday she celebrated 3 years before. She don't have many pictures with them but this one was special as it was the first time they celebrated her birthday and she was so happy. Born in a middle class family, she never get a chance to celebrate her big days but her father's business grew up gradually and he used to fulfil all her demands then. Rishabh was their business partner who gave her father a loan when his business was again going towards a downfall. He made him sign a document and her father signed without reading it. It was written in it that he have to made her daughter marry him in exchange for this loan.

At that time her parents knows about Abhishek and when Rishabh told them about his condition, they lied to him that Manisha is already married to Abhishek and asked Manisha to call Abhishek. But Abhishek denied unaware of this situation. Manisha also didn't know anything until her wedding day when her mother told her all this. But she misunderstood them thinking that they have sold her to Rishabh and they forced her to marry Rishabh because of money.

But now sitting in the burnt house, where her parents must've took their last breath, she's realising her mistake. She got clear picture of everything and now cursing herself. Guilt took over her thinking how much they've wished to see her once before closing their eyes forever!!

She just sat there holding that picture close to her heart mourning over her parent's death whereas Abhishek and Aashika were still outside the house. Abhishek was lost in his thoughts regretting his decision he made 3 years back and Aashika was looking at her friend sadly through the window.

Abhishek went to bring lunch for them as it was her medicine time. He brought the food and ask Aashika to go to Manisha.

'Manisha chal khana kha le medicine leni hai tu ne.' Aashika said trying to take that photo frame from her but she held it tightly.

'Aashika tujhe yaad hai jab tu ghar aati thi to mummy teray liye jo khana banati thi wo tujhe blkl pasand nh tha lekn mein ne unhein kaha tha ke ye teri favourite dishes hain jab ke wo sab mera favourite huta tha or mein ktna khush huti thi unhein bewaqoof bana kar.' Manisha said chuckling sadly.

'tujhe kya lagta hai Manisha unhein apni beti ki favourite dishes nh pta hun gi kya? Teray liye wo shayd itne important nh the lekn unke liye tu unki ek hi beti thi unki puri duniya thi. Mein tujh se ktna kehti thi ke unke gussay ko ghalat mat samjha kar unke emotions ko smajhne ki koshish kiya kar par tu ne kabhi samjha hi nh or ab jab wo chalay gaye hain to ro rai hai beth kar.' Aashika said making her feel more guilty of herself.

'mein sab ko hurt karti rehti hun mummy ko papa ko Abhishek ko uski family ko sab ko hurt kiya hai mein ne.' Manisha said breaking down. Aashika immediately hugged her.

'han to tu khud bhi to ktna hurt hui hai tu knsa khush hai. Chal ab bas kar de khana kha le or medicine le le apni phir meray sath meray ghar chal or rest kar.' Aashika said.

'nh mein yahin rahun gi.' Manisha said.

'Manisha yahan kesay rahe gi halat to dekh is ghar ki. Tu yahan nh ruk sakti meray sath chal.' Aashika insisted.

'nh Aashika tu Abhishek ko le ja apne sath mein yahin rahun gi.' Manisha said stubbornly.

'tujhe lagta hai ke wo tujhe chod kar jaye ga yahan akele. Kab se bahar betha hai garmi mein sirf teray liye. Apne liye nh to uske liye chal. Wesay bhi yahn bethe rehne se aunty uncle wapis nh aa jayein ge.' Aashika said.

Manisha looked out of the window and saw him standing outside. He's a big star now but standing outside only for her, making her more guilty.

'mein ne usko uske buray waqt mein chod dia tha or meray buray waqt mein wo meray sath khara hai wo itna acha kyun hai.' Manisha said looking at him.

'han wo acha hai or ab bhi tujh se utna hi pyar karta hai.' Aashika said. Manisha looked and her and then at Abhishek again who was probably talking to his parents.

'acha chal ye saari batein huti rahein gi tu ye kha.' Aashika said making a morsel and forward it towards her as she saw her lost on Abhishek. Manisha didn't feel like eating it but Aashika forcefully made ner eat and have her medicine.

'Aashika Abhishek ne bhi subah se kch nh khaya hai tu usaay bhi bula le.' Manisha said and Aashika quickly went to call him.

Abhishek was hesitant to go in front of her. He's scared that what if Manisha also thinks the same about him like Aashika did.

'Abhishek aa ja khana kha le.' Aashika said as she saw Abhishek entering the house. Abhishek came and sat beside Manisha who was again lost in her parent's picture. He didn't want to eat but he can't risk his health now and needed energy.

'chalo Manisha Abhishek meray ghar chalo.' Aashika said to them.

'Aashika tu Manisha ko le ja apne ghar mera wahan jana  acha nh lagay ga mein ne hotel book karwa liya hai apne liye.' Abhishek said gaining Manisha's attention.

'tu meray sath nh chalay ga?' Manisha asked him getting panicked. She thought he's going to leave her alone again.

'Manisha mera Aashika ke ghar jana acha nh lagay ga lekn tu chali ja iske sath. Mein hotel mein ruk jaoun ga. Tera jab tak dil kare tu Aashika ke sath reh mein tujhe liye baghair Delhi nh jaoun ga.' Abhishek said holding her hand. He understood her feeling that she's scared of left alone again.

'to mein teray sath nh chal sakti kya?' Manisha asked him making him smile.

'chal sakti hai. Kyun nh chal sakti lekn mein to is liye keh rha tha shayd tujhe Aashika ke pas rukna hu.' Abhishek replied.

'nh mujhay teray sath aana hai.' Manisha said looking into his eyes with innocence.

Aashika smiled seeing her friend.

'han han thik hai chali ja Abhishek ke sath. Mein car mein wait kar rai hun tum dono aajao.' Aashika said and went away.

'tujhe koi problem to nh hai na mujhay sath le janay mein?' Manisha asked him.

Abhishek hugged her tightly kissing her on forehead.

'chal aaja.' Abhishek said making her stand. Manisha looked at her house and the memories this place hold with tear filled eyes.

'Manisha tu preshan kat hu mein ye ghar thik karwa dun ga bilkl pehlay ki tarah.' Abhishek said making her smile lightly.

She looked at him with questionable eyes. She has so much to ask to him but decided to talk to him later as Aashika was waiting for them. They both left the house and then went towards the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 629 25
This story is about abhisha (Abhishek and manisha) in this story there will be love,care,misunderstanding,hate,trust and suspens
19.5K 1K 10
A short story on our beloved ABHISHA💛
81.2K 3K 39
frictional story of abhishek malhan and jiya shankar
127K 7.9K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.