Carolina- OUTER BANKS

By EGvamp24

Olivia Bradley, John B's cousin lives the best of both worlds being a Pogue and a Kook. Living on Figure Eigh... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57

Ch. 58

50 1 1
By EGvamp24

A/N: This is the marina where the scene with JJ ease dropping on Rafe and Barry was filmed and I didn't even realizing when I took it the boat that they were all talking on about the heist and getting Topper to help is in the background too! 😂

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I sat with Frankie on the covered deck on the dock, she laid back on my chest as I took a deep breath "What was it like on the island?" Frankie asked and I looked out on the water remembering what I went through with my nightmares.

"Um... well uh-"

I couldn't really tell her about my experience but all I could say was "Not a lot of choices to do except for fishing for food, making fires and just thinking... It was very agonizing that I couldn't be with you, Robbie, Julian, and dad and... I tried really hard to get back, when we were rescued I was so happy to get back to you but it didn't go well." I told her and she frowned "What happened?" She asked me and I sighed. "I-" "You can tell me, I'm big enough to handle big girl stuff." Frankie looked up at me making me smile.

"I guess you are... i didn't realize it until I saw how you were so brave last night." I muttered and she nodded "Okay... well, after we were rescued it turns out the guy who saved us was just trying to find us because we had something his boss wanted." I told her and she looked confused. "What did he want?" She asked and I sighed "Well, you remember that cross I was telling you about?" I asked her and she nodded.

"He was curious about that, we had it at one point because of this diary and then Rafe took it and so he had Rafe come and kept us together." I told her and Frankie nodded. "Rafe stole from you? I thought Rafe was our friend... friends don't steal from other friends." She said and I nodded "Yeah they don't..." I muttered then Sarah texted me that everyone is meeting at the chateau.

I brought Frankie inside and I went into my dads study "I'm going to John B's" I said and my dad nodded as he was reading a letter but he quickly put it in his desk thinking I didn't notice. "Okay, be safe." He told me and I grabbed my bike then rode to John B's.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Once I got to the chateau I saw my uncle John and I couldn't believe my eyes, he had JJ over his shoulders and he put him down once he saw me. "Uncle J!" I yelled and ran into his arms giving him a big tight hug "Hey, Bumblebee." He said and I pulled away. "I can't believe you're alive!" I smiled and I looked at John B walking out of the chateau with some beers.

"So what happened to you guys?" I asked and we all sat down and John B told us about their little adventure to Charleston and how they lost a lead on the Idol which we needed to decipher the path to El Dorado.

I looked at Pope to see he was disappointed "So that's the gold, the cross, and now El Dorado." Pope said and John B nodded "We're three-for-three, guys." He said and I sighed "The streak continues." Pope scoffed and I held my head in my hands then looked up to see JJ staring at me.

"That's great."

"See you, John B."

Pope and Kiara left and JJ sighed and rolled his eyes "I'm going fishing. Thanks for the beer." He said then walked away and Sarah nudged my side.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

She saw the tears forming in my eyes and gently grabbed my hand "Hey, Liv. You can tell me." Sarah said and I shook my head "I broke up with JJ." I mumbled and she frowned and pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away and wiped my tears "I have to go... I'll talk to you later." I told her and she nodded, I looked at Uncle John and he gave me a small smile "It will be okay, Bee." He told me and I nodded "Bye Uncle J." I muttered and rode my bike home.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I parked my car at the marina and I sighed, I can't believe I'm doing this... Rafe is the last person I want to see right now but if I want to get the cross, this is the sacrifice I have to make. I closed my eyes then took a deep breath.

"You really think he's the last person you wanna see?" I heard Taylor's voice and I gripped the steering wheel.

"Admit it... You broke up with JJ so you can run back to Rafe."

"I don't need you to tell me I'm wrong... this is for Pope and the Pogues." I told him and he nodded "Right, the Pogues... so you're not a Pogue?" I frowned then my grip loosened on the steering wheel.

"No, I'm not... I'm a Kook." I muttered looking at the passenger side to see it empty, I sighed then laid my head down on the steering wheel. "What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself then opened the door and walked down the marina where I found the Catamaran.

"Rafe! Rafe, I need to talk to you!" I yelled and I saw him and Barry on the boat "Well hello princess, i was wondering when I was gonna see ya again." He smirked and I rolled my eyes "Can we talk? Please?" I asked looking at Rafe and he nodded closing a box which made me suspect it was important.

"Go ahead."

"Uh- I just wanted to say I was sorry for Barbados, I really wanted to come back with you... I swear I had no idea that Kiara was going to do that." I told him and he frowned.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"

I frowned and shook my head "No, no. Uh I- um I also know you took the cross... and I want to help." I told him and he looked confused.

"What about JJ? What about the pogues?"

"What about them?" I questioned and I looked at Barry but then to Rafe as he shrugged "Aren't you a Pogue now?" He asked and I scoffed.

"All they ever did was hurt me... they betrayed me... Kiara, JJ, everyone has been telling me that I'm a Pogue but... I'm a Kook, and I'll always be one... isn't that what you told me in Barbados?" I asked and he nodded.

"You told me that you loved me, that there was no one else. Is that true?" I asked and he nodded "There's no one. You were the only one." He told me and I turned around and leaned against the rail.

"I'm through with the Pogues." I muttered and turned back to Rafe.

"Do you think your dad would have any contacts?" He asked and I shrugged "I guess. I mean I could look in his contacts for you. But I'd have to go behind his back but I don't know..." I said trying to be convincing. "With this money, I could help you and your family... I promise I won't hurt you ever again, I'll love you and we'll be happy!" Rafe said grabbing my hand.

"Well you two continue this lovey dovey couple shit, I'll just be on my own way. See ya around, country club... Mrs country club." Barry said and I just kept looking at Rafe.

"I'll help... I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sibling's...My family." I said then wrapped my arms around his neck then he pulled me into a kiss. Part of me missed this the other part was regretting all of this.

I pulled away and smiled.

"I'll do whatever, Even if it means betraying my friends." I told Rafe and he smiled "Hey, you know I'll take care of you and your siblings." He said pushing some of my hair back as I looked up at him his eyes were blue as ever and I nodded.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

JJ

I was down at the marina trying to get my old job back and I failed big time, I could always ask Liv's dad, he always liked me and gave me a chance at work when no one else would. I walked down the dock then heard Barry in the distance "You seen any buyers?" "It's always business with you, bro." They said and I frowned. I dove in the water to get closer.

"I don't care about the cross. I'm trying to make money." Rafe said and my eyes widened "I told you, my aunt, she got some contacts. She gonna help us move these little bitches. The gems, the nuggets, the whole damn melted enchilada." Barry told Rafe.

"These gems are mint, man. The gold's bullion. We're selling it in bars. I'm not gonna deal with some half-assed Pogue shit with some reject from Zales, bro."

"Watch how you speaking about my auntie, dog."

"I'm not talking about your aunt. I'm just..." Rafe stopped and I tried taking a peak, hoping they won't see me.

"Rafe! Rafe, I need to talk to you!" I heard and I saw Liv walk up to the boat and i frowned. What the hell is she doing? "I just wanted to say I was sorry for Barbados, I really wanted to come back with you... I swear I had no idea that Kiara was going to do that." She said and I swam around to try and see them.

"Aren't you a Pogue now?"

"Everyone has been telling me that I'm a Pogue but... I'm a Kook, and I'll always be one... isn't that what you told me in Barbados?" Liv said and i frowned.

"I'm through with the Pogues." "Do you think your dad would have any contacts?" Rafe asked and Liv told him she'd help them but she was unsure. "With this money, I could help you and your family... I promise I won't hurt you ever again, I'll love you and we'll be happy!" "I'll help... I'll do whatever it takes to protect my sibling's... my Family." Liv said and my eyes widened.

I watched as Liv wrapped her arms around Rafe's neck and I frowned, I can't believe I hurt her enough to betray us. Rafe leaned in kissing her and my heart dropped, Liv didn't even stop him.

"I'll do whatever, Even if it means betraying my friends." She told him and he smiled at her "Hey, you know I'll take care of you and your siblings." He said pushing some of her hair back.

Rafe Cameron got my girl wrapped around his finger and I can't do anything, she's gone, I lost her to Rafe Fucking Cameron.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I ran to Heyward's to see Pope and Cleo who were having a very heavy conversation. "What's going on? What happened? Detecting a real heavy vibe. What's going on?" I asked and Cleo sighed "Pope's quitting school." She told me and I tried catching my breath "Being a coroner's kind of weird anyway." "Shut up, wrench dick." Pope said and I nodded.

"Right, great. So it's definitely not the time for this. Okay, shit." I said and Cleo rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"So I was down at Guffy's, all right. I was trying to get my job back. And I see the catty across the way, and on it... is Rafe and Barry." I breathed heavily and took another deep breath. "I sneak over to hear what they're talking about... Pope, he has the cross. And he melted it down." I told him not knowing if I should tell him about Liv working with him.

"I'm sorry, bro. All right. I know. I know." I muttered as Pope leaned on the rail then shouted in anger. "Of course, it was Rafe." "Yeah, I mean, we probably could've guessed that... but uh- Liv, she uh... she came and they were talking... she told him she'd help him." I told him and he frowned "The Cross of Santo Domingo, desecrated! For money? God!" Pope growled and I sighed "I know, so... I think we need to stay calm to make a plan, but we got to stay..." Pope smashed a mop on the ground breaking it in half and I flinched then looked at him.

"Getting better at that."

"This is messed up, man. Even for them. Even for Liv!" Pope said and I nodded "I know... Couldn't agree more, man." I muttered and he nodded "They're just gonna keep getting away with it. They're gonna keep doing that shit. Gonna keep winning." He said and i frowned "I mean, Pope, is that news to you?" I said and he glared, looking like he was about to get away with murder.

"No. But I'm sick of being the good guy." He muttered and i frowned "Pope." Cleo called for him but he started running "Pope, where are you going?" She asked then he was gone and I sighed "Why Olivia workin with him?" Cleo asked and I ran my hand through my hair.

"Because I betrayed her, okay... she noticed me and Kiara started having feelings and I let her believe that I was going to leave her and so she left me." I told Cleo and she frowned "That why she was distant on the island, cuz she thought you were going to leave her?" Cleo questioned and I sat on the bench.

"Probably... and she thought her siblings were held hostage... and Rafe is her ex..." I told her and she nodded.

"Is it possible she tryin' to make him believe she's on his side?" Cleo asked and I shrugged "I wouldn't blame her if she was on his side but it's possible."

Olivia

My dad was out with my siblings so I took the time to get at least something to get Rafe to trust me with the gold, I closed the office door and went over to his desk to look through the papers and found some contacts that my dad had, I saw he had a picture of me and JJ, I couldn't help but feel bad, I'm betraying them but also I'm not. I flipped the picture over and sighed "God, what am I doing?" I muttered to myself and slumped in the chair running my hand through my hair.

I saw a paper that had my name on it under a stack of paper and i frowned, I moved the paper over and picked up the letter that was from the rehabilitation center that I was in before. My dad wants to send me there again... I heard the door open and I quickly put the paper back where they were and I closed the study door and ran up the stairs.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I looked down at my phone to see JJ texting and my dad was calling me and I was mad that he would put me in rehab again which I don't want to go back. "Liv, you good?" Rafe asked and I turned off my phone, putting it in my back pocket and smiled up at Rafe. "I'm good... um can I stay with you tonight?" I asked and he looked surprised "Yeah! Yeah, definitely." He told me and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He got a phone call and he groaned "Always ruin the moment." He muttered and I chuckled "Go ahead take it, I'll wait here." I said and he gave me a quick kiss then answered his phone. "Yeah. Hey, brother. I haven't talked to you in a minute, all right?" Rafe said looking at me I chuckled as he gave me a funny look "No, look, listen. Okay, the situation is we got... I got it. I got it right here.
It's bars, in bullion." Rafe said picking up one of the gold bars and I leaned on the rail of the boat.

"All right. I got the gems, all right? They're mint, okay?" I heard Rafe and I took a deep breath, i didn't want to do this because of Pope but if I can get Rafe to trust me then I'll be able to get something for the Pogues.

I looked over to one of the docks and I saw Pope pointing a gun at Rafe and i frowned "Pope." I muttered under my breath and he brought it down to line up with me, I shook my head as he looked like he was fighting the urge to pull the trigger. I saw Cleo walk towards him and I knew she was trying to talk him down from shooting me or Rafe, whoever he wanted to shoot, he wanted to out of revenge. He wanted revenge on Rafe for stealing the cross and melting it down and he wanted revenge on me for betraying him.

Cleo slowly brought his arm down making him drop the gun and pulling him into a hug and I sighed in relief. "I'm sorry, Pope." I muttered under my breath and they both walked away, Rafe came up behind me snaking his arms around my waist hugging me from behind and I smiled "I'm back." He mumbled into my neck and I turned around then threw my arms over his neck.

"Let's go home." I said and he smiled "I thought you'd never ask." He told me and pulled me into a kiss then swept me off my feet making me laugh.

"Let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 3.4K 57
𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 : 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊 Franklin moves to the Outer Banks after a tragic accident back home. She moves on with her...
351K 4.5K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
57.6K 858 83
Growing up in the shadow of her older half brother, John B, would not have been the life Harley would have chosen. But then again, she also wouldn't...
220K 6.4K 45
After a year away at Kitty Hawk, Cassie Maybank returns to the Outerbanks with a determination to get her life back on track. To stay healthy, to mak...