Lithium 2: Revive

By angelsavontic8890

Boogie most powerful than before. However, wild beast wants to attacks innocent humans More

One
Profile 1
Two
Three
Four
Five
Profile 2
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen part a
Thirteen part b

Nine

7 1 0
By angelsavontic8890

A/N: Sorry for little update, sorry the story is very short,  happy reading ^^

Warning: Gore, violence, mature, strong language, dead character and many typos

Recommended song:

- Zubi, Anatu, Andrew Force - Before

- JILUKA Songs

-Hyde - Shining Over You

- Hyde- The Cape of Storms

- Hyde - The Secret Letters

- Hyde - Fake Divine

 - Vampz- Vampire Love

_ Hyde - Nostalgic

- D- Der Konig Der Dunkelheit

- Peter Gundry Fantasy Music Vampire Theme

-Brunuh Ville Fantasy Music 

MOSTLY DIALOGUE

Boogie looks exhausted again. It doesn't mean he is weak because he is vampire tribe. He wants to make his high up his power against villain. And he wants exercising wit his girlfriend, Arisu. Arisu can't ignored his request.

"Focus on," Arisu said.

They are exercise about archery. Arisu teaches Boogie archery with left hand. Boogie not refuses it.

"Need power of your arm's left muscle. Your muscles shouldn't be clumsy," Arisu said

"Okay, I understand. Let's continue," Boogie said.

Boogie shows himself as fast learner. He can does it. Arisu believes him as his lovely girlfriend. Arisu also exercise with left hand about archery. They take a break for fifteen minutes. Others cooking lunch without them.

"Not swallow just sore," Arisu said

"Just for today about exercise. We have to prepare lunch," Boogie.

Arisu obeyed and she continues compressing Boogie's hand with ice bag. Boogie gives her a radiant smile he is very grateful about her loyalty to him. A moment later they are going to kitchen.

"Before gala event, Gackt wants we are coming to his pent house tomorrow," Hizaki said.

"Tomorrow?" Kamijo asked

"Yes. I got the letter in small hole of the door," Hizaki said.

"Invitation for the party in penthouse. Tea party," Teru said.

Boogie grit his teeth. Looks exhausted. Arisu comforts him. And she looks at long bandage on Boogie's right hand to arm. She remembered that she covered his right hand. His look usually empty down.

***

At afternoon, Boogie lost his appetite, he eats very little. She thinks Boogie got a problem about the case. Gackt thinks Boogie is so weak but he is worst thing.

"Gackt thing that I am a weaker. He is wrong. He is a weaker," Boogie said.

"Hmm, he is weak villain, in my opinion," Kamijo said.

"Indeed, because he is vampire with demon blood," Boogie explained.

Boogie tries to explained everything based on Elena's recording book. The young man has good memory for remember for explanation. Arisu mesmerized with Boogie's another ability.

"Elena is our support key, we can't lose her," Boogie said.

Elena feels they are talking about her. Her ears little itchy. With sharp hearing too. Elena is special girl like as Mayu and Arisu.

In afternoon in second living room, Zyean, Ricko and Sena talking about strategy. Others sometimes watching TV and others without Boogie and Arisu. Kitten is plays with Sien. Sien has new friends are baby tanukis. Ricko not upset but he is very happy his companion has many companions. They shocked because they hearing moan. No rude moan.

"Oh god, are they doing sex activity in this time?" Ricko fretted

"That's not us," Boogie said.

"So? Whom?" Ricko asked.

"It's Reita and Momo," Ruki said.

"See? We just wakeup from napping," Boogie said

Boogie raised one eyebrow because he is suspected about something and sniffed.

"You all smelled something?" Boogie asked

"Hmm I can smell," Sena said.

"It's fart sound," Zyean fretted with cold voice.

Boogie tapping his head and thinks who's farted? No one can guess it. Boogie thinking about the plan for tomorrow. And a crazy idea flashed on his minds.

"I have planning something tomorrow, you will see,"

Zyean and Sena just seeing each other. But Sena understands Boogie wants to make count deal with Gackt. Actually they worried about Boogie's safety. Others still doing something before dinner. Boogie, Cazqui and Kai usually help in kitchen.

****

In evening, Boogie discussed about his plan tomorrow with Kamijo after dinner. And he sits alone in corner of second of living room. He worried about something and feels exhausted. He never research about himself as weakness. He closed his eyes for submitting and recovered his energies for a while.

"Do you want chocolate?" Arisu said.

"Thanks. I discuss with his Majesty about the plan tomorrow," Boogie said.

"You seem worried about something," Arisu said.

"No, my lady, I'm just fine," Boogie said.

Arisu gave sad smile. And she thinks something bothering her boyfriend mind. Second living room crowded as usual.

"You need tell me about anything, don't hide for me," Arisu said

"I'll promise. You too. Don't hide anything for me," Boogie said.

They laughed together and their laughter most louder because one funny moment Ricko fell because his leg slipped away and Kanta on up his back. Ricko little annoyed to Kanta.

"Dammit! Kanta! Get off from my back! I can't moved!" Ricko screamed.

"Sorry" Kanta said with innocent grin.

Other laughed except Boogie and Arisu. They held their laughter. Sien is played with Puremi. They chased each other. So cute. The second living room

"We need investigation about the wild beast," Boogie said.

"About report?" Arisu asked.

"We can give report to His Majesty," Boogie said.

"You're right," Arisu said

Ruki reveals he has relationship with Nagi now. Plans of tomorrow are planning by Boogie. The young man has crazy idea tomorrow.

***

Next day is tea party in Gackt's pent house. Some of guys masquerading as beautiful girl with gothic dress especially Boogie and Sena. Boogie wearing red + black gothic dress. And the guests never know what happened. Arisu held laughter about her boyfriend with gothic dress as girl. His hair straight up and he wearing hair accessories and she adding thick dark gothic makeup.

"You're so beautiful," Arisu said

Arisu teases him but not respond from Boogie. He focuses on the mission. He searches what Gackt's aim he making tea party. And out of his idea, Gackt comes to him and teases him

"Sorry, I'm not a guy like you. Shame on you," Boogie said.

Boogie punished Gackt with using his power. He turns on his curse to attack Gackt.

"You're vampire with bad blood, don't dare provoke us. We are with high status than you as noble vampire," Boogie said.

Boogie using his ability, blood bending. Gackt flowed up and he feels great pain.

"I don't want to release you. You're sinner," Boogie said.

Boogie throwed Gackt. Yes, he is over power. Sena gives code and sign what have to they do next. Lizabeth is there with her husband, Marco. She is so shocked seeing Boogie with girl's look. And she doesn't know Boogie with girl look. And the woman looks hates him. She keep away from Boogie. Boogie can reliefs Lizabeth stay away from him.

BLARRR

Sound of blast hearing. The guests run for saving themselves. They created the penthouse got big catastrophe. This is meaning of Boogie's plan. He wants gives Gackt a lesson.

***

Just two hours they are there. They can escape from the house with many cars. Boogie got hurt and makes Arisu worried.

"I'll be fine, my lady," Boogie said.

"My left heels broken one," Sena fretted

They arrived in Arcade in afternoon. They are feeling hungry and order food because they are not preparing lunch. Arisu cleaning the makeup on Boogie's face with cotton and makeup removal. She also changing her boyfriend's outfit with casual outfit. Hitomi comes to healing Boogie's wound

"His wound isn't fatal," Hitomi said.

"God bless," Arisu said.

"I'll make antidote and medicine," Hitomi said.

"Thank you, Hitomi-chan," Arisu said.

Hitomi smiled and she left them. Boogie moved to slowly. Arisu wiped his sweat. Boogie thinking about his new plan tomorrow at gala event.

"The gala event tomorrow is in evening," Arisu said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 11 12
Boogie is most powerful. However wild beasts want to attack innocent humans
14.3K 695 102
Dare or ask the dragon slayers of fairy tail and Sabertooth!!
61.5K 357 30
After the DBS broly movie Frieza (Y/N) is invading a planet but suddenly he gets infected by the virus with no name then gets PTSD of his past and no...
223 13 11
inspired by @druce_eruri !! thank you for letting me use this idea!