Echoes|| König x Reader x Gho...

By Brassburmese

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot... More

01: Something Nice to Say
02: Spider
03: Old Face
04: Haunting
05: Double Trouble
06: A Joke
07: Mimic
08: Perspective
09: Generational Gap
10: Down
11: Diego
12: Fairytale
13: Two is Better than One
14: Autism
15: More Energy!
16: Compliance
17: Unmasking
18: Petty
19: Under His Skin
20: Pub Talk
21: Targeted
22: Heart Attack
♥Charlie♥
Halloween Special
23: Spiraling Rumination
24: Questions
25: Urgancy
26: Self-reflection
27: Mind Break
28: Through Heaven to the Void
29: From the Void to the Stars
30: Unsafe Place
31: Darken Sleep
32: Time Crunch
33: Heart Line
34: Garrick
35: Bombs
37: Fatherless Behavior
38: Countdown Hell
39: Rambling Madness is Kinda Cute
40: Puzzle Pieces
41: Empthy Does not Equivilate to Compassion
42: Asking Forbidden Questions
43: Delirious and Mad
44: Bound in Blood
45: Water of the Womb
46: Drama, Drama, Crime!
47: Dominance
48: Dirty Thoughts
49: Sweet Talk
50: Anarchy
51: Invisible
52: Service Dog
53: Old Memories
54: Twink
55: Water Of The Heart
56: Mimic Bed
57: Midnight Snack
58: Family Love
59: Burning Bridges
🎄Christmas Special🎄
60: Guardian
61: Truth Be Told
62: Rain Man
63: Sick
64: Late Night and Bonding
65: Stim
66: Special Interest Prt. 1
67: Solidarity
68: Holding Breath
69: Freaky First Week
70: Trifling Second Week
71: Depressing Third Week
72: Final Stretch Fourth Week
73: They Like You
74: Do You or Do You Not?
75: Hold Your Heart
♡1 Scortch Earth
♡2 Recovery
♡3 Decision
♡4 Awkward beginning
♡5 Sun: Day: Moon: Night MDI
♧1 MIA
♧2 Recorded Figments
♧3 Ink Torment
♧4 Seeing Red
♧5 Time Skip
♧6 England
♧ 7 Moon and Night
♧8 A New Day
♢1 Bright as the Sun
♢2 Sanatorium
♢3 Austria
♢4 A New Normal
♢5 Sound of Music
✿ 1 Together
✿ Forever
Ending!

36: BOOM!

3.9K 144 24
By Brassburmese

My face flushed, and this eerie pain in my chest grew. I felt my throat close up. This is pure dread. I looked up at the Colonel he looked shocked too. The radio died, leaving nothing but my heartbeat in my ears.

"Come Corporal," König said tone calm and collected. My mouth falls open, but I shakily walk after him. I was keenly aware of everything. I could smell the old murky stagnant water that collects in this damn relic of the past, I can hear in the distance the rumble of trains and the sound of the city. The lights in this ruined place were bright and loud.

As we walked, I felt my head buzzing to the crippling sound of that high pitch sound. I stopped walking and groaned in pain. "What now Corporal?" I hear the Austrian sigh.

"Can't you hear that?" I ask.

"I hear nothing—"

"... Never mind." I continue to follow him, covering my ears face contorting into pure pain. This is autistic hell. I feel my chest rise and fall heaving with anguish. I wanted to scream to cry. To scratch at my itchy skin. I felt gross... so gross.

"Will you stop being dramatic," the Colonel said with pure contentment in his tone. I look at him. He pulls my hands away from my ears.

Kill him!

I feel the heat in my face flare into a fire. I want to scream at him. Why does he hate me so much?

I AM NOT A BRATTY CHILD!

Beep... beep... beep.

My eyes widen.

"Charlie, did you get the bomb?" I hear Gaz asks over the radio.

"Just in time ran into some goons."

Shit.

"Run!" I turn around and begin to run, I look over to see the Colonel looking at me. I turn around grab him by the arm and begin to drag him.

"What are you doing?" He snaps.

"Bomb goes boom!" I manage to shout my mind in full-on disarray.

BOOM!

We were thrown. My head smashes into the ground, my helmet protecting me from the worst of the hit. my vision doubles as I try to sit up. I look over to see the Colonel on the ground. I try to stand up— a sharp pain shoots into my foot. I look down at a large slab of concrete and brick piled on top.

My eyes steady and I try to push them off. It was heavy too heavy for me. I look back at the König and begin to shake him. I smack him in the head. He didn't move. I groan and look up. Large creaks form in the ceiling. They grew larger and I knew the ceiling would fall.

"Colonel!" I yell.

"König!" I reach for his hood; I'll yank it off! His hands flew fast grabbing my forearm, fully encasing my arm. He sat up slowly blinking rapidly.

"Scheiße." He looked at me squinting. "How did you know?" He growls eyes narrowing at me. I could see the gears turning in his head.

"I heard it," I tell him my eyes flickering up to the ceiling. I could hear it creaking and could see it bowing down towards us. it's going to fall!

"My foot is stuck, the ceiling is going to fall, help me," I said. He gets up and lifts the rubble off my feet. I stand up and stumble forward.

Creak!

Behind us, the tunnel begins to collapse. König grabbed me and took off running. I felt my heartbeat roaring to life as the ceiling fell behind us. It began to fall faster, and it was right on our heels.

"Run faster!"

"Verdammt!"I look over König's shoulder to see the light of the exits. When I look back there is a piece of rubble right above us.

"JUMP!"

König jumped forward barely missing the ruble, we fell to the ground tumbling. He pulls me close as we roll to a stop. I get up and look at the ceiling, it looks unstable, but it didn't crumble.

"Ow," I grumble, next to me the Colonel was muttering German curses from what I guess. I let out a long sigh and looked at the tall man. "You, ok?"

"Fine, corporal," he grunts climbing to his feet. I tried to stand up, but my left foot still felt broken.

"G!" I look over to see a Soap with the help of Roach and Price stumbling behind them. I slightly wave to him keeping my weight only on my right foot. "Ye look like something the cat dragged in," he states with a smile.

"Eat ass, we nearly died," I state, Soap looked at me with an arch brow.

"I thought you died," König stated.

"I was shot, in the chest, Roach saved my life," he said patting Roach on the shoulder.

"Good for you this German boy almost got us killed." I gesture to the tall cryptic next to me.

"I'm not German!"

"I think my foot is broken..." I ignore German Boy. Soap and Roach look down as Price finally arrives. "And this is why I don't like Charlie being away from me! First, I got shot then I broke my foot, you know who wasn't here to feed off my synergy? Charlie!"

"Who's calling for me?" I look past the crowd to see Ghost and Charlie jogging in.

"My foot is broken! And it's this dumbass fault!" I jab my thumb at König. Charlie stopped and looked me up and down. His gaze lands on my foot, he stares for a second before his head snaps towards König.

"Cabrón! What the fuck!" He shouts. From the corner of my eyes, I see German Boy roll his eyes at Charlie. He looked at me insulted and annoyed.

"Look here you little shit—"

"Gisele is suspicious," König states completely ignoring Charlie. He looked even more irritated.

"How so?" Gaz questions arms folded.

"She knew the bomb would explode before it did." They all turn to me a little shocked the only one who wasn't is Charlie, he only chuckles.

"Gisele is very observant," Ghost spoke up to my shock. Charlie turns to him also confused, we share a glance, judgmental in all right.

"You're defending her?" König asks, almost as if it's laughable.

"She's bratty but she sees things others miss," Ghost states.

"What did you hear?" Charlie jumps in with a slight smug smile.

"Well, ear rape, like the shrill sound of a man's ego dying—"

"Monkey," Charlie snapped. I grumble and look away.

"I heard an unbearable high pitch noise; this fool almost triggers my ass!" I turn to face König, remembering my mood before death. "I heard beeping like the high-pitched nose was obscuring the beeps. I also heard how you just managed to stop your bomb in time. Put two together."

"I call bullshit—"

"It's called being hypervigilant and heightened senses!" I snap at the König.

"Maus, you're bullshitting me."

"Look here old man, I know you probably lost a little bit of hearing by now, but I haven't lost mine yet. Be grateful I dragged your ass away from the blast, you could be crushed under rocks, eating shit, and die!" I glare at him. Charlie moved closer to me picking me up.

"I swear on Charlie's slutty waist, if you ever insinuate, I am a traitor or sus again I will without hesitation gouge out one of your eyes in a jar!"

"What about that other?" Soap asks.

"Eat it, I have to establish dominance somehow."

"I like to see you try," he said, I could sense the smirk on his stupid face.

"Sleep with your eyes open, Colonel, your rank ain't going to save you from me," I state as Charlie walks away. Gaz, Roach, and Soap rushed after us, gathering around.

"I still don't like him," Gaz mumbles.

"Me either," Soap said. I look over Charlie's shoulder and at them.

"That man hates me," I said.

"Yeah."

"I think he hates me for my autism."

"He's old, so he probably only knows falsity and is not well educated in it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 13
you were about 26 years old , you had been with 141 for a few years now but everything changed until you got one call... *********** This is a female...
53K 1.5K 46
Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ 𝑺𝒄𝒚𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒐𝒏, a tough and cold SAS soldier, haunted by the da...
440K 5.5K 66
⚠️DONT TAKE MY STORIES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION⚠️ 𝟐-𝟒 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
59.7K 1.8K 43
You look so pretty when you're scared... Keep your eyes on me. Only me. Good girl... Lets make a deal. This is A Ghost x FemaleCharacter FanFic! Plea...