Not My Type 3: Alternate Wor...

By creativeaamelia23

Remember that regular degular 21-year-old who had it all figured out? Well, surprise! Back to 16 we go, where... More

You Have To See This
01. Stall
02. Address
03. Curve
04. Block
05. Dark
06. Butterflies
07. Lucid
08. Tutor
09. Style
11. Loud
12. Snitch
13. Drug
14. Shot Caller
15. Perfume
16. Offer
17. Guilt
18. Love
19. Attitude
20. Upshot
21. Narcos
22. Arson
23. Shade
24. Unannounced
25. Collide
26. Wifi
27. Lesson
28. Aroma
29. Mole
30. Crane
31. News
32. Monster
33. Malice
34. Daddy Issues
35. Hard Fall
36. Style
37. Havoc
38. Chargie
39. Over
40. Abashed
41. Follow
42. Friends
43. Unruly
44. Receipt
45. Rock
46. Spoil
47. Location
48. Corrupt
49. Safe
50. Valentinara
51. Solemn Request
52. Complain
53. Russian Roulette
54. Benjamin
55. Joker &...
56. Steam
57. Suspension
58. Reckon
59. Bad Trip
60. Savage
61. Razed
62. Promise
63. Cramp
64. Radar
65. Eavesdrop
66. Parallel
67. Left, Right?
68. All Nighter
69. Bet
70. Ache
71. Check
72. Lip Gloss
73. Untamed
74. Grand Opening
74. Grand Opening | R
75. File
76. Toxic
77. Strangers
78. Echoβœ”οΈ
79. Room 13sβœ”οΈ
80. Outlawzβœ”οΈ
81. Healin'βœ”οΈ
82. Cookies
83. Payback
84. Tease
85. Outside
86. Jungle
87. Twilight
88. Job
89. Trix
90. Bungalow
91. Crzy
92. Probox
93. Slam
94. Missed Calls
95. No Role Models
96. Pillow
97. Euphoria
98. Bkay
99. Lock'd in
100. 24 Hours
101. Bliss
102. Bow
103. Menace
104. Game
105. Rich is Right
106. Silence
107. ADC
108. Fish & Festival
109. Flowers
110. Cc's
111. Crush
112. Menace 2

10. Ready

10.9K 1.2K 1.2K
By creativeaamelia23

📍HALF WAY TREE, KINGSTON

Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

School has just ended, we're now in Half Way Tree doing our daily window shopping while sucking on our Kisko ice.

We do this every single evening.

Anna keeps stopping though. Causing us to do the same. Every street we walk on, she spots someone she knows vice versa.

"Smaddy can stay so?" Gina hisses before turning to me.

Her expression back to normal. Actually, her eyes are glinting with mischief.

Here we go again..

"You never call me back.."she wiggles her eyebrows. My mind drifts to Sashieka.

I want to see her today. So, I'm thinking of taking a drive to downtown to go home today since she goes to Tivoli High. Other days I just take a coaster to Spanish Town.

Gavin told me he's at the barber shop. I may look for him, seeing that Anna wants to get a phone case.

"Watch the lady and me a talk to har," I snap back to reality when Gina starts complaining.

I laugh. "Sorry sis. Wah you say again?"

"You never call me back Saturday," she reminds me.

Oh, yes. That.

"I was telling you I'm talking to you know who.." I speak vaguely, a blush already creeping up.

Her face lits up.

"God know me want unuh deh but at the same time..." she's hesitating, she makes a grimace.

"Tell me," I press.

"Him bad," she frowns, tilting her head to the side.

"Tell me something I don't know," I playfully scoff.

"But mi nah lieeee yuh would a hit the jackpot if yuh deh with deh bwoy deh," she giggles, influencing me to do the same.

I can't contain myself actually.

Mi just a smile a goweh so.

"So if him bad no yam head me ago be if me pursue that?" I ask.

"Erm...yea," she nods. "But Zara, you a THAT girl that bwoy will settle down. You nuh regula member that!"

I just smile.

He did say he wanted to settle down yes..

But my mother always say the nicest guys are the ones who haven't gotten your body as yet.

So...I don't know.

Yes because you style the man..

How did I?

I was just going out with a friend. I can't have male friends? Gosh. We're not even in a relationship really.

He is in his head though.

Girl shut up before mi affi come out a yuh head and stone you.

"Why you a overthink it?" Gina seems to know how to read me.

"Gina mi nuh know," I sigh, now looking away at busy people moving to and fro, then at the Ardenne, Excelsior, Half Way Tree primary and a few St. George's College students.

Usually I'd see Kc boys.

Dem school nuh over yet?

Hehe. If this isn't some funny shit.

I ignore that voice in my head.

Wah wrong if mi wonder dat?

You soon get weh yaw look fa.

(You'll soon get what's coming to you)

I look back at the students. Some going home, some idling. Like myself.

This is not me.

A sigh leaves my lips.

"Mi affi go on a bus soon," I say and of course Anna chimes in. Basically begging me to stay another thirty minutes idling.

"Member me nuh get the phone case and like how yuh cuz'n deh a the Barber I'll get it up there," she pleads.

I sigh. "Fine. But at least lead the way and stop, stop and chat to everybody."

She laughs.

"Right I'm tired of you," Gina rolls her eyes.

Suzanne didn't come to school. She said she had a date night and woke up and can't feel her legs.

Dadadee..

"Who a Zanne man?" I ask curiously.

"Him inna him 20's," she giggles. "I think she say him work."

"That's why she mash up," I laugh, thinking of his threat.

Bout him ago bruck me up.

You just a think bout him so like yuh forget yuh diss him..

How did I 'diss' him? Ms. Subconscious, pleaseee shhhh silencio.

"But yeah girl Nick would a nice fi yuh. Based on what I've seen so far him a hot bwoy, athlete too and me think you and him would a fit. Yuh shy and innocent yes, but something bout that go with him unruly and mysterious persona," she tells me.

Butterflies.

We're now walking. Finally, Anna decided to wrap up the convo she was having with some Distinction College guy.

"Bitchhh who me just hear call Nick name?" She's looking between us, mostly on Gina.

Of course she wouldn't expect that it's me.

"Girl don't be messy yuh know a Rick friend," Anna starts.

Gina told her...okay.

"Me love my man yuh crazy?"Gina rolls her eyes.

We laugh.

"So a who? A cyaaa my sweet sweet Zara," Anna's eyes are poking out.

Gina sucks her Kisko. When Anna looks at me, I do the same.

She bust out a big laughter. "Wait deh.."

"Girl stop embarrass me.." I softly say, seeing that we're in Half Way Tree.

"You like Nick?" her tone low.

"No, him like me," I blush.

Angle that!

"But yuh like him too," she narrows her eyes. It's as if she's telling me rather than asking.

Gosh, it's that obvious?

I look down at my sky juice after throwing the Kisko in a bin. Feeling her stare, I start stirring the straw with my cheeks flushed.

Sup'm bout icey things. Whew. Worst the time hot.

Her reaction makes my heart quickens.

"Zara no," Anna states firmly.

"What?" I ask, stunned. I wanted her to be the same as Gina.

Support meeee.

"Him ago use yuh," Anna says harshly. "When yuh go home. Do me and you a favor. Hot your iron, make it well hot too and straighten it out."

I just stare at her feeling....bad?

She realizes my disappointment and continues.

"Mi just a give it to yuh raw babe. You cannot manage a bwoy like Prezzi."

Okay..

"Anna...shut up cause dem would a look cute together," Gina is irritated. "Go for it. A time yuh start have fun. It no too late fi start up yuh likkle high school romance."

"Stop set up the girl," Anna snaps.

Gina kiss her teeth.

Anna goes on to say why she believes Gina is wrong.

"You know say him a hot bwoy, him have money and a him a every gyal crush. Who him nuh sleep with a who nuh bawn yet. That's the type a bwoy him be. Him a bad man too, let's not forget that. If him shot a bwoy now, nothing nah go come out a it cause wah? A Outlaw son. We know this cause it happen already."

"Teyanna shut up," Gina snaps.

"A lie me a tell?" she ask and have to move over to make a group of people pass us.

Jesus we're in the town..

I step away from them a little. They're arguing like it's nothing as people pass.

"Girl...stop pack up the girl head. A that mi nuh like with yuh," Gina cuts her eyes, now walking faster, basically leaving us behind.

Ah boy.

Anna calls her back. "Regina!"

She stops and look over her shoulder. "Mi don't like how yuh stay."

All I can think of is the Outlaw person.

It happened already? He shoot people already?

I don't know man, but these things makes me nervous.

"What's an Outlaw?" I decide to ask.

Poor we. We nuh know a..

Anna scoffs as if I proved her right. "Seet deh. You d'even know that. Outlaw a the Don, and mi hear say Nickoi a go be the Don soon. So just lowe dat yer?"

Don?

Wait...Don?

Don as in D. O. N.....Don?

This keeps getting worst.

*sliding down the wall*

"Yes," she reads my expression. "Dem come from Johns Road. So just imagine you a Christian girl around a person like him. Yuh cya go manage that level of heartache so me a save yuh from it."

Thanks, I guess.

Mi wah have fun Zara!

Gina stays silent. "Which part you a buy the phone case?"

She's over it.

I am too.

"Up a Pristine Plaza," she points. "Nuh up deh Gavin deh?"

"Mhm," I hold my bag strap in deep thoughts walking behind them.

So, I'm playing with fire basically?

Maybe it's a sign..

I really like him. There's just something about him that speaks to my vagina.

Oh my God I can't believe I'm thinking this.

Goosebump fills my skin at the thought.

At. The. Thought.

Imagine.

Jesus take the case, please leave me with the pillow cause me cyaa sleep pan mattress alone..

Shut up. Serious time now.

I can't believe it.

Why dem a tell me this now? Fimme no bother want him? But how me ago leave him alone when me already attached to him without even knowing him?

Why can't she say I can change him?

You a God?

Anna being in the middle, holds our hands and we cross the road.

We laugh, well they did. I'm hurt. Hurt that I won't get to have him because of his lifestyle.

You delusional, after yuh find new man?

I know he's mad at me right now but I honestly felt like we could work out, and I'd find a way to convince mama somehow.

But with these information I really can't allow this to continue.

I really can't.

Don?

Shoot people before..

Damn...

It's a no.

Not to mention, he's a whore. I feel a pain in my heart. I sigh, walking towards a Jaguar.

"Sexyy," Anna smiles.

I don't like the black. It's okay. I shift my gaze to the side and see Anna stop to another friend.

A wah do this girl? Me will go pan a bus eno.

"Brooo look how long me nuh hear from yuh? Yuh change yuh number?"

Gina and I shake our head.

"Why you look like yuh make she get inna yuh head?" Gina comes closer.

"I just feel like she's right," I fiddle with my fingers.

"She's not. Behind that, he's probably a really nice person and yaw go allow hear say to block your blessing?"

"But him a Don.."my voice soft.

She sighs.

"Trust me yaw go have fun. Him might just be the man fi yuh."

I look away again.

He could be..

Yessssss!

He's a good man Zavannah!

"Well, me affi give it some time but mi nuh wah go against God's word and be a hypocrite. Pastor literally preach that,"I sigh at the memory.

"Girl yuh young," she hisses. "Stop old up yourself and go have fun. If only yuh see the glint inna yuh eyes when yuh talk bout him."

I blush and sip the drink.

"You so pretty," she reaches over and fix the ribbon in my pigtail.

I have my hair in two, with yellow and blue ribbons. Edges fancy as usual.

"Your hair always so neat," she compliments.

I smile.

"You know Lennox?" is my next question.

"Him best friend."

"Oh...mi a Tutor him-"

"A set up," she quickly says.

Set up?

"Girl yuh watch too much documentaries," I laugh.

She shakes her head. "Continue," she sucks the ice.

"Him offer to take me out. I went as a friend to their training but him get the wrong idea and lef. So I don't know.." I look down at my flat shoe.

"Mi nuh like him.." she sighs. "Probably do that purposely. Not probably him do that purposely."

"Why would he?" I shake my head.

"Hmm...not sure. Maybe me wrong," she shrugs then we climb the stairs.

Anna walking again. Still smiling from her previous conversation.

"Him a keep house party. Mi probably go."

"We do not care Anna. We do not care," Gina retorts.

"That's why mi vex say Zanne nuh deh ya eno. Like me forget say me a walk with Lame 1 and 2."

"Bye bitch," Gina laughs.

We enter the store and she spots a case she likes.

"A same way so mi have it inna me head eno. How much for it?" Anna ask.

I go outside while Gina stands with Anna, calling Gavin.

"Hello? You still at the Barber?" I ask, staring at the door, reading the barber's contact information.

"Yes me inside," he tells me.

"Okay...soon come," I hang up.

Anna and Gina are already coming out. "You could a gimme the discount. Gweh man."

I hold the door watching as Mr. Chin smiles. "Next time."

"Where to next?" she ask when we step out. I point at the Barber shop.

"Okay," they both say and I push the door, the ac is biting cold. They walk in behind me.

"Good Afternoon," we say in unison. Gina close the door.

It's packed with men. Some waiting, others in the chair.

I smile at Gavin. "Know how long yuh tell me yuh just reach."

"A so woman lie man," a random guy says at the back. He's getting his beard trim.

They roar in laughter except for one who looks up from his phone, making us have direct eye contact.

Nickoi.

I freeze in place, squeezing my bag strap.

Say something...don't embarrass we else me run outta dis!

I can't gather my thoughts. He's so freaking handsome. Ugh! His lineup is perfect, with symmetrical hairline powder.

Just as I thought he couldn't get any finer.

They did say haircut is a man's makeup.

I stare back.

His eyes cold. Ouuu. Him hate me?

Or..

Damn.

I can't handle it. I look away.

Why that make me feel the throb again?

Yes Jesus..

I let out a little chuckle in response to the guys.

"You a go wait for me?" Gavin questions.

Shit, mi heart a beat fast.

"Eeeh?"

Um...no.

"I have assignments," I lie.

All my assignments are completed and I'm already ahead of class in reading.

"Oh...alright. Unuh make sure unuh go right home matter of fact me a time unuh," he's acting manly.

It's strange, but funny.

"Okay sir," I turn on my heels. They have already taken their seats.

Watch ya?

Git up!

Gina is looking with a smile. Anna's eyes in her phone.

Di dolls dem shy.

Or is it because his friends are inside too? I spot Alrick. I don't know who Anna's man is.

"Wait Zara...sit down yasso. Me wah rest likkle," Gina smiles.

I-

My heart reaches my throat when the Barber ask me for a favor.

"Since yuh nuh sit down yet chromazz. You can collect a Cheese Patty from a youth inna black Corolla downstairs?" he questions.

I look at him with a slight frown.

"It no far mon."

"Okay.." I sigh and step out, walking down the stairs.

As I make my way down the stairs, someone jogs down. I notice it's him. He smells so good.

I slow down as the breath hitches in my throat.

Where is he going?

He stops at the curve, waiting for me? I get nervous..

From where I'm standing I can see him slightly.

I think of my phone. Quickly, I take out my earphone. I move off when I put on a good song.

"Yo? Collect that from him," I hear his husky voice telling someone.

I come to a halt.

"Ah mi Don," is the response.

I'm on edge.

Why him nuh move?

Mi will go up back eno.

I see a hustler coming up the stairs with a kerchief around his head.

"Give the bwoy Dappa," he orders. The Don is surely coming out of him now.

Jesus wah this mi a get miself inna?

The man pass me with the Patty while I'm standing in the corner like a poor thing.

"Miss?"

I turn, going up the stairs. I don't get to go up another step. He hooks on to my hand.

"Let me go," I try and eventually step down to him.

He's towering over me.

Whew.

Watch nice, tall man!

"Weh yuh deppon?" his eyes boring holes through mine.

The voice Zara...how mi panty feel so wet?

I can't think straight looking in his eyes.

It does something to me.

"Nickoi what?" I step back, he steps closer. My back hits the wall. I look down.

He's wearing a bank robber.

He brings my chin up. Our eyes connects. I look away again. He grabs my throat.

"Yuh know man rate yuh and yuh diss me?"

Told ya!

"Me? I just...I just was...I just was socializing.."

He's so intimidating.

Lawddd.

"You make me team feel a fi him ooman," he's cold.

"That was not the case Nickoi. Mi just a tutor him cause my mother brought him over say her friend son need help with literature," his eyes darkens.

I step back again but I can't go any further. "That's all..."

Aww.

"A me best friend," he speaks coldly. "Mi nuh want yaw tutor him. That end now yuh zi mi?" he steps closer, closing the space between us.

Whew.

I have no choice placing my hand on his chest, inhaling his aroma. It's making me horny too. The sexual tension is suffocating me.

I look away, nervous. He speaks, his voice deep.

"Yer wah me a say?"

I meet his eyes. "I..."

He wraps his hand around my neck aggressively and press a feverish kiss to my lips. Choking me even more. Why him so ruff? I like it.

Look weh unuh deh?!

I hold his face and realize that I'm on tippie toes, his hand just above my ass as he sucks on my tongue.

I've never kissed like this.

He's good at...everything?

People are passing making me nervous but he's in control. No one else matters.

I'll worry later.

My hand strays I feel on his Apple Watch then it moves to his buldge. It's hard.

I drop my hand out of fright.

The kiss deepens. I can't believe I'm being this girl. Usually, I criticize students kissing in public.

I gasp when I hear...

Daddy's voice?

Shit shit shit shit shit!

I try to pull back but his grip around my neck doesn't release. "Mi father.."I say against his lips.

I see him so close to us now talking with his friend Milo, I look away. Nickoi wraps his arms around me, trying to hide me. I feel him sucking on my neck.

Ugh!

"A Dappa alone me make touch my face. Know from when mi want a line up?" Daddy chuckles, going up the stairs.

"So a which woman.." Milo looks at us hard. He's dubious. "Yuh find?" he shifts his attention back to daddy.

Omg...no..

"Likkle girl deh fava mi God daughter so..." he starts.

Daddy looks back, Nick hides me with his arm.

My heart picks up.

"Who?"

"Likkle bad one deh weh have the Don a suck out her tongue," Milo tells daddy.

Daddy lets out a cold chuckle. "Cya my daughter. Yuh mad? Wah mi kill it?"

I gasp. Nickoi looks up, they're no longer in sight.

Milo chuckles. "Zara ano deh type deh still."

Oh, bwoy..

I move away from him, tears threatening to come. I hate to be seen like this.

You can't even go back up deh..

He pulls me back. "No meds that."

"I'm not used to this..." my voice breaks.

He's just staring.

"I don't know what I'm doing. This is not me.." I sniffle.

It was eno..

You were enjoying the hell out of that kiss.

He holds me back.

"Let me go," I say nervously, looking up. I don't want my father to see me. He'll hit me anywhere.

And I mean, anywhere...

Nickoi is just observing me.

He allows me to go down the steps. I have to leave my friends. I can't afford for him to see me.

"Tell my friends I had to leave," I say when I'm on the flat. Only to see him coming too.

Gosh. Him nah stop.

"You hear wah me say?" I ask.

"Mhm."

I wipe my eyes before someone sees it. Then I notice that the black Jaguar unlocks.

Okay..

"Me a carry yuh home."

I sigh, thinking of Judie. "I can't...I'll just take a drive go home."

"Zara," is the only thing he says and I just sigh.

He opens the passenger door and I get in. He pulls off as soon we're both in our seatbelt.

He's wearing his uniform. His shirt out as usual.

I breathe out.

"Can I get a call?" I look away from the window and wipe my eyes.

"How much credit yuh want?" I turn to him when he ask that.

"Mi just want a call," I fold my arms.

He picks up his iPhone. He has the latest one too. As he drives he looks down.

Malie's Bank playing.

The car is moving fast. The sound is soothing.

"Sent," he tells me.

You received JMD $3000.00 TopUp w/Bonus data, valid for 24hrs...

What!?

He's vibing to the music.

"Yes, Ms. Jen? Am still a thief, still here committing criminal activities, crook pon eh line, clothes pin have to leave.."

"Mi never ask fi this," I hiss.

I piss him off seemingly. I watch how fast his mood shifts.

"Know wah mi realize with yuh? Yuh hard pan man. But Lennox just fawud the first day and you able fi lef and come pan date."

I widen my eyes.

"It wasn't a date...Gosh man," I face palm myself. "We were studying first."

"So me can come over come study? Then me can ask yuh mother if me can sleep over. She probably ago say yes cause we a study? Or dem a judge me?"

I sigh. "It's not like that."

"It seems like that!" he shouts at me, then he shakes his head. "Ah...yuh know wah? Lowe it. Ooman a go always do wah dem want."

"Nickoi Lennox needs help."

"If not me, Lennox a the best in Literature," he chuckles, rocking his leg. "Just do yuh thing yer?"

"He's what?"

Lennox couldn't write the thesis good.

He doesn't respond. Just driving. I sigh to myself and call my friends telling them why I left. Then I put up the phone.

In no time we're turning in. Now heading to my house.

"Nickoi don't carry me all the way down," I say feeling nervous.

He keeps driving.

"You deff?" I stare at him. He looks directly in my eyes and keeps driving.

"Mi wah see the informer," he speaks gravely.

"Jesus..." I place my hand on my cheek.

I look over her house and see her lap her tail on her veranda. Her smile malicious.

"She dat?"

"No."

"Oh," is the only thing he says. He's way too calm now.

Strange.

"That's not her," I repeat. "That's my mother's friend."

He doesn't respond. He pulls over the car, looking over at my house. Seeing that the house is locked up, his eyes dims with lust.

My breath hitches.

We both fall in silence.

Rawtid..*Gets popcorn*

Sexual tension rises..

Woiiee Cherry ago pop ya now!

"You alone ago deh home?" he questions, a smirk curling at the corner of his lips.

I can't help admiring how deadly he looks despite him being sexy.

Is this is normal mien? Why is he always wearing a mean mug?

"Hm? You alone ago deh home?" his voice even lower.

I feel my panty pooling.

"Um...mommy coming home soon," I lie.

I feel nervous.

There's this tension I'm feeling like never before. I don't know why I'm so uneasy right now. My cheeks hot. My clit throbbing hard.

Really hard.

Is this normal?

Girll pleaseee go skin out. Me? Readyyy!

"What time mommy a come home?" his voice low.

"Nickoi...later," I get out. He holds on to my wrist. I don't get to step out. He grips my thigh.

I move his hand.

He put it back, caressing my inner thighs. I squeeze them together against his hand.

His ring cold against my skin.

I bring me eyes back up to his half lidded ones.

Was he smoking?

Him high?

"Mi a come study too. Me need help with...summary writing."

I laugh. "You couldn't think of anything don't you?"

He smirks.

"Mi a come in fi true eno," he turns off the engine.

I sigh.

"Weh Qara?" is his next question.

I don't answer.

He rubs my clit aggressively through my shorts.

"Mmm?" I meet his steely eyes.

"At Mama," I answer.

He bites his lip. Damn. Thrill runs through me. "You want learn how fi squirt?" his voice enthralling.

"Byee," I smile with an eye roll. He drinks from a cup, licks his lips and stare at me.

I feel naked.

We're silent again.

"Thanks for the drive....you nah turn on the car back?" I ask.

"You me wah turn pan a backshot," he smirks. "See how yuh ass fat? Know it would a.." he claps twice.

Woiieeee!

"You can turn here," I try to ignore him. My body on fire.

Sup'm a go pop!

Shhhhh.

"Me wah turn you on..." he rubs my thigh in circles. His eyes low and sexy.

I stare in them.

"Me already a turn you on?" his voice...Jesus Christ!

Wah this pan me?

God me about fi fornicate...intervene!

I take a deep breath.

I won't disobey God.

Zara you won't disobey the lorddddd!

Lowkey, I want you too. We can cry after.

I get out and start walking towards my veranda, feeling eyes on me. Shortly after, I hear his door shut.

Weh him ago?

Man deh pan a mission.

Father a wah this, why am I kinda liking it?

I look back, he parked a little more down.

I see the car yes.

But where is he?

A mind tells me to look to the side and when I do, he's walking towards Julie's house.

Adrenaline courses through me as my heart races.

Shit!

***
Nick's POV
📍Judie's Front Porch

She stands up on edge.

"G-good afternoon Outlaw big bwoy," she starts.

I'm not Junior.

Dawg..

"Good evening," I speak in a deadly tone. "I just have a quick message."

"Okay go ahead," her fingers trembling.

I look to see the clothes on the line. Indicating that she has children.

"You love your children?"

"Yes," she nods, her eyes struggling to stay on me. "Two daughters and a son me love dem."

I step closer. "And me sure yuh don't like see dem cry nuh true?"

"N-no," she shakes her head.

"You no want left dem alone?" my anger evident. Yet, I'm calm.

Too calm.

Never trust a nonchalant Nickoi.

"N-no," her eyes waters.

"You want watch dem grow?"

"Y-yes.."

"Yuh keep on a pree mi ooman," I finally get to the point.

It dis now.

She stays silent.

"You know the expression, see and blind, hear and deaf?" my voice low, words slow.

Man dangerous..

She blinks. "Y-yes."

"Mi wah yuh think bout it. So if you hear nothing, you deaf. If you see nothing, yuh blind. Yuh get that?" my demeanor dark.

"Y-yes a true a mi friend daughter," she sobs. "But...mi nah tek set pon her."

My eyes then gets like midnight. "Mi wah yuh stop. Next time, think bout yuh youth dem weh yuh affi live fa. Mi nuh repeat. Mi react. So don't make me affi wipe yuh off a the earth."

Her eyes widens.

"O-okay," she wipes her tears. "This never happ'm. Mi not even see yuh come here. Mi nah go say back nothing. Mi promise."

"Lovely," and with that, I walk through the gate. She has a dog, but he doesn't even try.

Dung to dawg mi shoot.

I reach over and see Zara just staring."Wah you do?"

I feel horny again.

Jah know..

The hair on my body sticks up.

"Don't worry yourself Mami. Your neighbor will be on her best behavior."

She stares at me with her big brown eyes, then she turns her back and walk inside.

I follow behind.

***

🍒💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.3K 6.2K 39
It all started with a Don and a college girl. Mysterious actions always takes place or should say coincidence? "Cut out them dutty style deh yuh he...
746K 56.2K 78
Moving to the innercity of Jamaica is not something that any "country" girl is prepared for. Especially this feisty introvert. She had always been di...
284K 21.8K 38
DiamantΓ© Martin, a 17 year old Christian girl who is the daughter of one of the most notorious dons in Jamaica, is attending Bridgeport High. O'Neil...