To The Straight Path.

By _Minaaz_20

ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.

Chapter 47.

187 21 33
By _Minaaz_20

Daniel parked the car near Adil's house. He got down and opened the door for him.

Alex didn't budged for a second, he was still holding her tightly unable to let her go even for a second.

"C'mon Alex." He spoke.

Alex just nodded but didn't utter a word nor moved an inch away from his place.

Daniel sighed and moved away from the door standing a little far from the car.

"You broke me and you should know this. You broke me Eira, you broke every bone of my body, you crushed my heart, you smashed every little cell of my body and you should be aware of this. You literally snatched the only thing which was the most valuable to me."

"You took away my everything, you are taking away my reason to breath. You are so cruel Eira more than I can ever become, you knew I am scared to lose you. You knew everything, you knew the value of your presence in my life still you choose to leave me alone."

"You are stubborn my stubborn Eira. You never gave up on anything, you are a fighter then why... Why did you gave upon yourself? Why didn't you show your stubbornness? Why did you choose to die..."

He tried to swallow the lump struck in his throat.

"You died... No you can't die... Eira how can you die.. Eira please... Please don't leave me Eira... It is so hard extremely hard to even imagine my life without you."

"What about the plans we made, what about the things we still have to do? What about the places we have to visit?"

"How dare you gave up on yourself. You can't do this to me.. You can't be this cruel to leave me in this condition. Eira I'm warning you...."

What a scene it was, on whom this complaints were dedicated to was sitting on his lap.

The one who is complaining is also holding the one who was the reason of this complaints.

He was crying continuously hiding his face in her. His breathing were getting really heavy, he was feeling as if a huge mountain is placed on his heart, stopping it from pumping blood.

He couldn't able to believe it yet that he lost his most precious person this easily.

With that he heard someone calling for him, snapping him back to deadliest reality.

He looked up from her and it was Adil and Daniel. They both had tears.

Alex's eyes were bloodshot, his nose and ears got red and there were stains of tears on his entire face, even after crying like this for an hour there was no bound to stop it.

Adil was clearly taken aback looking at Alex's condition, he knew that Alex love her but looking at him crying like this for her was a whole new thing.

"Let's get inside." Adil spoke after a lot of courage.

Alex look at him then back at Eira's body and gave a small nod. He didn't let anyone to touch her and climbed out of the car.

He was taking small steps so that he can hold her for few more seconds than needed.

"Give her to us son, there are few things to do."

He immediately shook his head like a child tightening his grip on her.

Daniel sighed and came a little near him.

"Stay away she hate when others come this close to her." Alex spoke in anger taking a step back.

This time Adil came towards him.

"I'm her Father right? Let's not wait more. Her soul needs to rest as soon as possible." Adil spoke softly with tears in his eyes.

Alex looked back at Eira and gently pecked her face and forwarded his arms towards Adil.

Adil carried her carefully and took her inside.

After few minutes of that Alex and Daniel heard a scream with multiple sobs.

Alex took it as a cue and ran inside he looked the scene infront of his eyes and it broke him again.

Eira's body was layed on the ground and beside her Ayesha and Adil were crying with hiccups looking at her burnt state.

Ayesha looked up from her daughter and marched towards Alex.

His head was bowed unable to see the tear stained faces of her parents.

He was waiting for a slap to come and he was ready for it but what she did literally froze him.

She came towards him and kept her hand on his head, trying to show the affection.

This made him obliged to look at her and the dam broke again.

Adil came towards him and hugged him gently patting his back, Alex was crying uncontrollably and in this moment he lost all his senses.

He wasn't the King of Mafia now he is a husband whose wife died, the wife for whom he could kill and die for.

Adil was gently patting his back.

"I'm... sorry uncle I'm....so sorry."

Adil closed his eyes trying to control his emotions.

"It's not your fault son, it was all Allah's will." Adil mumbled softly and his words froze Alex completely.

He looked at Adil with bewildered expression.

"You don't take me as an accountable for her death." He asked after a lot of courage.

"No son, death is in Allah's hand and my daughter is a martyr. Nothing is your fault in any of these." He spoke softly.

This literally shook him from top to bottom, their belief on Allah was beyond everything.

The guilt he was feeling within himself was slowly subsiding down.

Few hours went in a blink, Ayesha and other ladies performed the last bath for Eira and did other ritual things for her final destination.

Alex was sitting in a corner of the room, his legs were infront of his chest and he was resting his face on his knees.

The visible tears were long gone from his eyes but those invisible tears of his heart would take forever to dry.

Daniel was beside him just telling him silently that someone is there for him.

Adil came towards him and gently kept his hand on Alex's well built shoulder. He looked up at him, his eyes were stinging badly and it got puffy.

"It's time now."

Alex gave a slight nod and stood up from his place.

Eira's body was washed and it was shrouded as per the customs and now it was time for her final prayer.

They took her body to the mosque. Alex followed Adil while doing the ablution and stood for the prayer.

After that there were going for the cemetery for burial.

The grave was already digged beforehand. Other men some of Adil's relatives were trying to touch the shroud but couldn't as Alex roared in anger.

"Do not touch my wife."

Adil gently pat on his shoulder.

Alex got down in the grave and Adil passed the dead body to him. He carefully held her in his arms and stood there for a few minutes unable to let go of her but eventually he had to, he gently layed her down.

"Can't I get bury alive with her." He asked with all his seriousness looking up at Adil.

Adil wiped his tears and shook his head in denial.

"How can she stay here alone in this mud? I can't leave her alone like this. I promised her that I would be with her in everything then how can I leave her alone like this. How can she rest here in this mud? It is so hard how can she lay here. There are stones and pebbles what if it pierce her skin."

He was rambling while caressing her head which was covered in white sheets.

"James, come up son." Adil spoke in a choked voice.

Alex shook his head still looking at the wrapped up body. Two of the men were trying to get down in the grave but got froze on their places.

"I said my wife hate other men's presence and if anyone even dare to look at her or come an inch near her I'll bury them alive." He roared in anger glaring at those two men who were trying to come near.

Adil looked at Daniel and nodded. They pulled Alex from the grave and made him sit on the ground holding him tightly.

Soon the grave was filled with the mud covering her entire existence and on other hand Alex was bawling his heart out, screaming in pain.

The people started disappearing but one person was fixed in his place not moving an single inch away from her.

Adil's relatives and friends took him back after half an hour of burial. Adil insisted to take Alex with them but Alex didn't moved from his place.

Daniel tried to drag him back but he didn't budged he was froze on the same spot sitting in the mud beside her grave.

He rest his head on the bump of mud gently caressing it. Mud was soaking his tears.

"Alex c'mon now." This time Daniel spoke furiously.

"I'm not going anywhere leaving her alone in this dirt and dark."

The sun was already set and the darkness spread across the country like his heart.

The darkness within himself was eating him alive, it wasn't even 24 hours of her death and he was already feeling hell within this world.

"Daniel can we get a minute." He mumbled.

Daniel sighed looking at him.

"Come fast I'll be waiting for you in the car." He replied patting on his shoulder and went from there.

Alex waited for few minutes after Daniel left.

"Now listen to me Eira, what I'm going to say might hurt you but I've to do it. I'm gonna skin them alive who took you away from me. I know you hate the violence but I can't be quiet after they snatched my peace. I'll burn them down."

"I'll try to come back to you as soon as possible but after my work is done. You used to say we will reunite up there so if you don't find me in heaven which I'm sure you will not find me but wait for me till my punishments are over. Wait for me so that we can reunite again."

"I promise to you I'll try to be the person you wished for me to be, until I find those bastards and kill them and after that I'll be coming back to you."

"I promise I'll come everyday to meet you and you should promise to come and meet me in my dreams. I love you Eira I love you to the core and if possible please forgive me. I'm sorry for everything I did to you."

"Now I've to remember you longer then I've known you."

He tried to smile a little and went from there, he sat in the passenger's seat and leaned his head back on the seat while closing his eyes.

Daniel looked at him for a second and started driving.

"Alex, I know it is hurting you to the extend that you can't express but..." He stopped in the middle and Alex looked at him.

"But?" He asked.

Daniel was silent.

"There are no buts and I've to die everyday knowing she can never come to me again and I can never look at her again."

Daniel sighed "I'm sorry Alex." He mumbled.

"Don't be, I'll avenge my love."

"I'll be there for you know that."

Alex just nodded and closed his eyes again.

"What if she is scared in that dark?"

"I don't think she is."

"Do you think she can able to forgive me?"

"Ofcourse Alex."

"Don't you know anything which can bring her back, like those black magic or something like that?"

Daniel looked at him with surprised expressions.

"You want to do black magic to bring her back?" He asked unsure.

"They can bring her back?" He asked and opened his eyes in a jolt.

"Alex, this isn't any movie where you could do something like this."

"Can we bring her back? Yes or no?" He asked getting alert.

"No Alex, have you gone mad."

"Yes, I've gone mad. I don't know how to live without her presence." He said frustratedly and looked outside the car.

Daniel sighed and focused back on driving.

"Alex." He called softly.

"Hm."

"Who do you think did that to her?"

"Someone who are eager to die the most cruelest and deadliest death."

"I'll look at every CCTV of those place and give you information till tomorrow."

"Thank you." He mumbled.

"Did you really loved her to this extend?"

Daniel knew he was dying from inside and only thing which can calm him a little will be talking about Eira.

What a situation was this, even after dying she was the only one who could calm his nerves.

"Daniel if I didn't have to avenge her I'd be beside her grave laying under 6 feet. If that satisfy you as answer then that is the answer."

Daniel looked at him shocked.

"I loved her beyond anything, she is...was the reason I was sane. I'm warning you don't come infront of me when I'm not in my senses as I'll not be in my control and the one who could calm me has already left me."

"What are you planning to do now?"

"Kill the one who killed my love and die peacefully resting by her side."

"Don't do anything stupid Alex."

Alex looked at him and started laughing.

"That is not stupid buddy that is the only sane thing to do."

Daniel clenched his jaw trying hard not to punch Alex right now.

"What about your mother?"

"What about her?"

"She wanted you to live."

"Even Eira wanted me to live, she told me to move on fucking as if she was already planning to leave me." His anger was raising as each second passes.

"Remember, when you faked your injuries." Daniel was trying hard to divert his mind from not thinking about killing himself.

"She was so mad at me, oh my her slap." He chuckled but tears started brimming in his eyes.

"The hilarious scene was few months ago when I caught you two making out."

"We weren't making out." Alex laughed but the tears fell from his eyes. "She was so embarrassed." He laughed again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
172K 5.2K 70
Dana Noori : A hijabi, nurse in training. She's hiding her true self. She's sick. A rare disease. Without her meds it's hard for her to live. She get...
84.8K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
931K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...