๐•€ ๐•’๐•ž ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•๐•ช ๐”ผ๐•ง๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ค

By Ana35382

๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—. ๐™ธ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š—'๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue (Rory) [Rewritten]
Cast
Chapter 01 [Rewritten]
Chapter 02 [Rewritten]
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 09

3.8K 216 24
By Ana35382

Chapter Nine - Di_vi_ne

.

When the pain ended I realized that I was smaller, as I couldn't look at myself I approached the black lake and looked at my reflection.

I CAN'T BE A PHOENIX!!!!

In the reflection, I could see a phoenix with bright red feathers and orange-like fire, the green eyes glowed like the killing curse.

'How ironic'.

I moved away from the water and started to imagine my body, when I felt myself returning to normal I turned around and saw various animals from small to large. Soon each one was returning to normal.

- "Did anyone see what I was," - Said Marlene as she looked at the others.

- "Yes, can anyone tell me what I was?" - Alice asked the others.

Suddenly they all started talking at the same time.

- "Silence," - Said Severus in a serious tone.

With that simple word, they all fell silent.

- "You can speak one at a time."

They all nodded.

'Sev sure knows how to bring order.'

- "I know which animal you are, Alice," - Narcissa said.

- "What am I?" - She asked Narcissa in an excited tone.

- "A hare," - She answered, looking at her.

- "Oh," - She only looked down at the ground.

- "Narcissa, you are an Ili Pika," - Pandora informed her while smiling.

- "I'll have to look for information about the Ili Pika," - She said with a half smile.

- "Pandora, you are a white Raccoon," - Said Frank to the blonde.

Pandora was just smiling with a dreamy look on her face.

- "And you, Adelaide, are a horse." - Mentioned Marlene.

- "A horse, not bad... Ah, Severus, you are a Panther." - Adelaide mentioned to Snape.

- "Can someone tell me what I am," - The Malfoy asked the others.

- "An Albino Peacock," - Answered the Snape as if it were nothing.

- "I am..."

- "What?" - Asked the black-haired man impatiently.

- "Di-vi-ne." - Said the blond, running his hand through his hair and putting his other hand on his waist.

Marlene and Adelaide laughed as they listened to Lucius.

- "You hanging out with Lily is getting to him," - Black said playfully.

- "Hey, it's no big deal."

- "Of course, it is," - She just smirked.

- "Hey, what am I?" - Marlene asked, looking at the others.

- "A Panda," - I informed the Gryffindor.

- "No wonder I felt fatter," - Said the blonde with a nod.

- "Is that really your first thought," - Said Severus, rolling his eyes.

- "I have my priorities," - The blonde informed him.

He just rolled his eyes.

- "By the way, Frank, you are a Lion," - I said, ignoring the conversation of the other two.

- "Great," - He said happily.

- "And what are you, Lily?" - Asked Alice, causing the others to turn to look at me.

- "I'm a Phoenix," - I informed them all with a smile, while they looked at me in surprise.

- "Can you show us," - Asked Adelaide.

In the blink of an eye, I was a phoenix.

When I raised my head, I was met with a look of astonishment from all of them.

- "WOW," - Exclaimed Marlene.

- "You look like you're on fire," - Reported Lucius.

- "You are very beautiful," - Added Severus.

The others all nodded in agreement.

'Thank you for your compliments.'

.

If anyone at that time in the dead of night were to look out of one of the windows facing the black lake, they would find a rather strange scene.

Starting with a raccoon entering the mouth of a lion, and the lion trying to drive it away without harming it.

A phoenix chasing an Ili Pika, around a panther that was lying down looking at the other animals.

Even that scene doesn't compare to a peacock being chased by a horse, maybe that scene looks somewhat normal, the weird thing is that the horse is being ridden by a panda.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 822 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
1.9M 65.1K 93
โ”โ”โ” ๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐„๐… | โ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐—, ๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐— ๐—‡๐–บ๐—†๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—…?โž โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง *:๏ฝฅ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ...
193K 7.4K 23
***๐—ช๐—”๐—ง๐—–๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ฆ*** ๐•บ๐–, ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–˜๐–๐–Š? ๐•ฌ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™๐–ž ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐•ฌ ๐–๐–†๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š...
94K 3K 12
"๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ" ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ'๐˜€...