π–πšπ§π­πžπ | π•π’π§π§π’πž οΏ½...

Autorstwa urfavuniversalwh0re

Read the book and find out ------------------------------ this book has a LOT of smut, but I will be robbing... WiΔ™cej

π‚πšπ¬π­
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
𝐀/𝐍
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ–.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.

πŸŽπŸ—.

297 5 3
Autorstwa urfavuniversalwh0re

Desireé (*** for song)

Walking into the building I greet our doorman and make my way onto the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opens, I immediately run to my room and strip putting on the lingerie I bought earlier.

All of a sudden I'm in the bathroom staring at a blue lace front with blonde lace and Hella euphoria looking makeup on.

What's taking him so long now that I think about it... I've made a whole outfit change!!

Just as I said that I hear the elevator ding downstairs from my bedroom, I hurrily run from my personal bathroom and get on the bed.

After 10 indecisive poses I find one as he walks in with a bag in his hand...

Spencer's??

WOAH.

Just as I realize where the "surprise" might be from he looks at me.

"Des..." he breathes out taking a double take.

I sit up on the bed on my knees and make eye contact tilting my head.

My own personal trick.

"C'mere" he demands looking down at me as I make my way to him. "You are a gem Des, My gem." He says caressing my face before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me slowly.

"What's in the bag?" I ask him in between our heated but slow-paced kiss. "Wanna find out?" He says biting his lip and wiggling his eyebrows before opening the bag and pulling out a purple vibrator.

"I- Vinnie" I look at him wide eyed as he smirks at me.

My chest caved in as soon as I saw the bag so imagine my despair when I watched him pull out a purple vibrator.

"I know I always get the job done, but I thought why not go over the top tonight?" He says unboxing the toy and looking at me.

I just stare at him wide-eyed....

"Well you might get overstimulated..." he says pouting at me.

"but this.... this is going to be fun for me.." he chuckles walking towards me. I unintentionally back away from him until I'm sitting on the edge of my bed.

I avoid eye contact with him and look down because all of a sudden I'm shy???

He approaches me sitting the bag on the floor. "Des you got all dressed up like this for me I suggest you don't back out now." He says unbuttoning his black dress shirt.

I nod my head and stand up removing the piece of clothing from his body completely.

He leans down to kiss me but I swerve him and pick up the bag talking the vibrator out and handing it to him.

"Des if you not comfortable, let me know." He says voice deeper than usual and his chocolate brown eyes turned black.

"I want you to fuck me hard and slow Vincent.." I say looking up at him through my eyelashes while biting my lip.

He sits the vibrator on the bed and starts unbuckling his belt then pulling his dress pants down giving me a full view of his Tommy Hilfiger's.

I grab the vibrator and sit it on the bedside table, and then make my way onto the bed laying on my back.

Vincent starts our favorite playlist on his phone, sitting it on the dresser across from the bed.

He spreads my legs and takes his place in between them to kiss me slowly.

I kiss him back matching his pace. "You're so sexy" he pants out during our heated kiss.

"Says you" I say smiling through the hot make out session and palming his hard covered dick.

He winces from the sudden contact "shit Des, I'm trying to control myself but fuck"

"Don't control yourself then." I demand.

He sits up in between my legs and reaches for the drawer with the condoms in it grabbing one.

I start breathing heavily as he rips the condom open with his teeth and sits it to the side.

He leans down and starts kissing me extra slow soon unclipping my bra from under me.

*** (A/N - enjoy grandchildren 💋)

All night long starts playing and as soon as it does he pulls my panties down throwing them to the side. He makes eye contact with me but before he goes anywhere near my unclothed clit, he starts at my neck kissing and sucking on my sweet spot.

I let the moan I was holding onto for dear life out in pleasure as he's sucking on the sensitive spot on my neck.

He starts kissing down my neck until he gets to my left bud taking it in his mouth and then switching over to my right.

As I'm Moaning and fighting the urge to cum at just the feeling of his warm mouth on my nipple he suddenly stops, continuing his journey to my pulsing clit waiting to be touched.

"Vinnie please" I softly moan out begging him to at least hover over it so I can feel his warmth above me as he's now kissing on my stomach.

"Patience baby" he grunts out letting his New York accent slip a bit.

I nod my head breathing heavily and then he suddenly stops. "Do you trust me Des?" He asks me making eye contact.

"Y- yes." I let out.

"Are you sure?" He asks me searching my eyes for any hesitation.

"Yes Vinnie." I say incoherently because I'm literally desperate for him to be balls deep in me.

"Are you ready?" He asks me smirking while biting his lip.

"Ready fo-?" I start to ask but I'm interrupted when he manhandles the fuck out of me and I somehow end up straddling his neck.

"Sit on my face." He looks up at me stone-faced.

"huh?" I ask him wide-eyed.

He sighs and adjusts me above his face before reaching up and putting my hands on the headboard.

"Ride my fucking face Desireé." He grunts out clawing at my thighs waiting for me to ride his face.

I hesitate to go down but once my pussy gets close enough he starts attacking it sucking on my clit and nipping at it.

"mmm Vinnie!" I moan out his name as he sticks his tongue in my hole, juices running down my thighs and all.

"Shit Des you're so wet, getting all of your juices on me" he lets out in between sucking on my clit and gripping my ass.

"FUCK" I yell out in pleasure.

"I- I- I-" I try to apologize but Vinnie starts licking and sucking at an inhuman speed.

"Spit it out." He demands laughing while tongue fucking me into heaven.

"I- I'm sorry about the m- mess" I somehow mange to get out gripping the headboard as I start to feel my walls clench.

"Don't be baby. Let it out." He rasps out continuing his attack on my clit.

I get this feeling in my stomach that I have to pee.

"Vinnie I have to pee really bad" I state riding his face into my orgasm throwing my head back in pleasure"

"Let it go" he taps my ass sucking on my clit as hard as he can.

my walls clench around his tongue and I let the "pee" go.

"SHITT" I moan out shaking while riding his face through my orgasm. He probably can't breathe but I can't help it.

He slaps my ass and grips it as I slow down panting heavily. I get off of him and lay next to him looking at him smile like his life has been complete.

"Get up, we not finished." He demands voice sounding deeper than usual. I sit up and watch him pull his Tommy's down letting his dick spring out and put the condom on, I will never get used to his size.

"Let's go Des, lay down." He demands smirking. Maybe that "hard and slow" comment wasn't necessary.

I lay on my back and Vinnie positions himself between my legs slapping his dick against my clit teasing me.

"Vinnie please" I beg him softly.

He starts rubbing my clit before grabbing the vibrator off of the bedside table and placing it on my clit turning it on.

"FUCK!" I yell out to the sudden pleasure grinding against the vibrator as he just stares at me like he's the predator and I'm the prey.

"You're so beautiful." He says making me smile and then yell out once again as he slams his dick into me without any warning or time for adjustment.

He slowly pulls out but not all the way and then slams into me again.

"VI-" I yell out before being interrupted by him slamming into me once again leaving my jaw dangling open.

"What was that?" He asks me smirking while rubbing the vibrator in circles on my clit and slamming into me at a painfully slow pace.

I flick him off while moaning out like no one is home (I didn't check so let's hope not).

He takes that as a sign to speed up his pace. I start shaking because of the overstimulation and he starts grunting as I clench around Him.

"Des stop that." He growls slapping me with his left hand surprising me because I told him I liked that before and he said he could never.

I clench again this time earning his left hand around my neck as he speeds up pounding into my pussy. All you can hear is the sounds of our skin clapping together, and his moans. I'm too overstimulated to even wanna moan.

My mouth hangs open but nothing comes out while he fucks me through my 3rd orgasm leaving me to cream on the condom.

"I'm about to cum, fuck." He grunts out making eye contact with me and tightening his hand around my neck once again.

"Me too" I manage to get out after being silent for I don't know how long while he was overstimulating me.

He pounds into my g & a spot repeatedly making me feel him in my stomach while I cry out.

"FUCK" he yells out cumming in the condom still fucking me through my orgasm.

"UGHHHHH!!!" I moan out placing my hand on his v-line trying to push him back because it's too much.

"Stop running Des, take it like a good girl. You said you wanted it hard and slow right?"

(I knew that would come back & bite me in the ass.)

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" I yell out squirting and cumming all at once as he slows down removing his hand from around my neck and placing the vibrator on the night stand.

I look him in his eyes as he removes himself and leans down kissing me slowly and passionately. I moan into the kiss, panting and shaking.

He removes himself from the kiss.

"Let me clean you up I'll be right back." He comforts me walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

About 5 minutes later I'm dozing off only to be completely woken up to Vinnie cleaning me off with a cold wet rag.

He kisses my clit after cleaning it and then kisses my forehead. 

I readjust my vision to see him in a pair of grey sweats with no drawls on, he's such a slut.

He hands me one of his shirts and then gets into bed with me placing it on me and then cuddling with me wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Vinnie?" I question him half sleep.

"Yes Desireé?"

"What do you think will happen to us when we make it to Arizona?" I ask him.

"I don't know Des, let's rest and save that for another day. I leave tomorrow at 1 PM so we have time to talk if that makes you more comfortable okay?" He reassures me kinda fast because he's definitely tired after putting it down.

"Okay goodnight vin."

"Goodnight Des" he says pulling me closer and nuzzling his head into the back of my neck.

There's something he didn't tell me tonight, let's just hope it was nothing...

—————————————————————-

HOW ARE YALL LIKING THE BOOK?

WHOS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER?

FAVORITE SHIP?

ANYTHING SPECIFIC YOU WANNA SEE?

COLLEGE STARTS SOON ARE YALL READY FOR THE DRAMA?!

A/N - Sorry for making you guys wait almost two months for a new chapt, I've been mentally down and trying to catch-up with hw & all of that but since it's winter break I will be trying my absolute hardest to post maybe 2 or 3 more new chapters before I go back on the 8th!!! 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

120K 4K 49
Hello! Here's my NWTB imagine book! Requests highly appreciated, feel free to comment and enjoy! :3
313K 15.8K 24
typical highschool love story
238K 3.6K 10
"Holy shit Vance, she's gonna beat your high score" This story does contain smut !! #1 in Brady Hepner (8/10/22) #1 in Vance (8/19/22) #1 in Vancehop...
8.1M 238K 41
"So this was all just a game to you . . .this whole time, you pretended to like me in order to humiliate me in front of the entire school?" An air of...