Accidental Marriage *Complete...

By taekookcore07

Jungkook is a careless and naughty boy who always gets into trouble, he has 2 friends jhope and jimin..they t... More

episode 1
episode 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 5
ep 6
ep 7
ep 8
ep 9
10
ep 11
ep 12
ep 13
ep 14
ep 15
ep 16
episode 17
jimin's confession
ep 20
ep 21
episode 22
part 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
(:
chapter 42
last chapter
new books (season 2)
important

episode 18

3.5K 143 20
By taekookcore07

(Jungkook entered inside the house, he found his parents sitting in living room he ran towards his mom and hugged her tightly)

Jk: mom i missed you

Mrs Jeon: aww baby i missed you too (she caressed his cheek but then said)

Mrs jeon: you caught fever again

Jk: i'll be fine after having medicine (looked at his mom) mom can i ask you something

Mrs jeon: sure baby ask

Jk: mom i went to jimin's house and that time jimin's mom cupped my face and said "you have become more handsome, we made a perfect decision" do you know what decision was she talking about?

(Mrs jeon looked at mr jeon)

Mr jeon: come here (he said to kook who went and sat beside his dad)

Mr jeon: we will tell you everything when the right time will come for now don't focus on this and go to your yoongi hyung.... he was asking about you

Kook: about me? (Hr frowned mr jeon nodded) where is he?

Mr jeon: in his room (jk got up and left towards yoongi's room, mr jeon looked at mrs jeon) so i think they also remember

Mrs jeon: that's good then

(Time skips to the marriage day in these past days jimin used to daily give juice or snacks to yoongi in lunch break, yoongi many times asked him not to bring anything to him and he should buy something for himself but jimin never listened to him, jimin's love has turned into obsession, he doesn't like when yoongi talks to someone sweetly, he hates when he praises other students in front of him, on other hand yoongi was falling in love with jimin but he was not ready to admit it...well kai agreed to marry jhope...here hobi is getting ready from past 1 hour, jimin and jk are sitting there waiting for him to come so thay they can go to the venue, their parents already left to the marriage venue as jk and jimin said they will bring hobi there...hobi wants everything to be perfect...he was so happy)

Jhope: how am i looking? (He asked from Jungkook and jimin who sighed frustratingly)

Jungkook + jimin: 67th time

Jhope: huh?

Jungkook: it's 67th time you asked the same question....dude you're looking so handsome..now let's go

Jhope: tell me honestly...(cuts off)

Jimin: you wanna get married today or tomorrow?

Hobi: today obviously

Jimin: then please let's go (he said and they dragged jhope to the aisle)

(Jhope held his dad's hand and started walking towards kai, while Kim's and jeons were also present and talking to each other, mr jung invited jimin and jungkook's family as jhope asked him, the marriage was private only jungs,kims and jeons were there, he gave jhope's hand to kai who held it softly)

Mr jung: please take care of my son,

Kai: yes uncle i will (he said and held Jhope's hand...they both stood up in front of each other, held each other's hand looking into each other's eyes and priest spoke)

Priest: do you jung kai take jung hoseok as your lawful husband?

Kai: (looking at jhope who was smiling) y..yes i do

Priest: do you jung hoseok take jung kai as your lawful husband?

Hobi: (smiling) y..yes i do

Priest: you may kiss now (jhope closed his eyes while kai slowly Pecked on his forehead, everyone clapped and then they both sat on the couch again)

( right now jhope and kai were sitting on the couch, taehyung and yoongi were standing beside them talking to each other, everyone was one by one feeding sweets to the newly married couple, it was jimin's turn, jimin took a sweet and fed jhope then kai, then his eyes fell on yoongi he went and kept the sweet infront of yoongi's mouth, yoongi looked at him he signalled him to eat it, yoongi took a bite of sweet staring at jimin's face, jimin smiled and ate the half of the sweet that was left then jungkook saw taehyung standing there, he went,picked a sweet, he first fed jhope and kai then he went towards taehyung and kicked taehyung's feet before taehyung could scream jk stuffed the sweet in tae's mouth preventing him from screaming kook giggled and stood beside tae, tae calmed himself down then he also kicked jk's feet, jk glared at him but then he spoke sassily while looking at himself in camera)

Kook: omg so handsome.... how can someone be so charming...okay honestly speaking, Jeon Jungkook i am so jealous of you and your beauty, it's illegal to be this handsome

(Taehyung rolled his eyes at his self obsession)

Tae: (whispered, chewing) first time i saw a cockroach being self obsessed

(Yoongi was standing in the corner looking at everyone enjoying the wedding and suddenly jimin's eyes fell on yoongi, he went towards him)

Jimin: ahhh (he screamed, closed his eyes and pretended to fall down he waited for yoongi to hold his waist but then he saw yoongi quietly leaving from there) cold ass... couldn't he hold me? (He stomped his feet and left from there angrily)

Mr jung: okay guys let's have dinner

(He said and jeons,jungs and Kim's went to have dinner... everyone was eating suddenly mrs Jung (jhope's mom) spoke)

Mrs jung: Jungkook and jimin your friend got married so when are you both planing to get married?

Kook: honestly speaking aunt i think there is no one of my type... tell me honestly aunt is there anyone who can deserve such a handsome boy like me? Who can handle me?

(Everyone chuckled except tae who rolled his eyes)

Tae: (mumbled) of course there is no one who can handle a boy like you who sneaked out of the mental hospital

Mrs jung: well you're right though..(to jimin) what about you jimin?

Jimin: aunt i am ready but unfortunately my prince forgot the way to my heart...he is not coming to propose me (he said sadly staring at yoongi who was busy scrolling his phone)

Mr kim: what about you yoongi? Do you have any plans to get married or?

Yoongi: (looked at mr kim) i will but when the right time will come

Jk: yoongi hyung you don't have a girlfriend do you? (He asked looking at jimin, he was trying to make jimin jealous but his eyes fell on jimin whose eyes turned red, his expression turned into a serious one his grip tightened on the glass, ready to smash it when yoongi spoke)

Yoongi: no...i don't have one...even i am not interested in keeping gf or bfs i'll directly marry

(Hearing this jimin calmed down, he he loose his grip on glass omg this boy is obsessed with yoongi)

(And then everyone started eating, after having dinner everyone left to their houses, kaihope also came to their own house that was gifted by their parents, jhope and kai entered inside the room, kai started taking off his shoes)

Jhope: (in mind) should i confess to him that i love him so much? Yes i think now he won't even have the option to reject... let's confess

Jhope + kai: i want to confess something (both said at the same time)

Kai: you go first (kai said to jhope)

Jhope: no you go first...

(Kai took a deep breath, he turned towards jhope and spoke)

Kai: i..i have a girlfriend (jhope looked at him shockingly) yes you heard right...i have a girlfriend, i want to tell you this by myself because the truth can't be hidden for so long...it will be revealed so i wanted to reveal it myself otherwise it would have hurted you more if you had found out about this from someone else....but as we got married now so i didn't want to keep it hidden from you..i want to be honest with you

(Jhope's heart ached listening to him, he felt as if someone pulled his soul out of his body, he looked at kai then spoke)

Jhope: s..so this was a forced marriage for you?

Kai: umm yes i always saw you as my little brother and i know you also saw me as your older brother but i agreed to marry you because mom and dad forced me and i couldn't say no to them...i know this was a forced marriage for you too...i'll be honest with you...i will care for you and respect you but please do not expect love from me...i love only my girlfriend and no one can take her place..i am sorry if my word hurt you...i am sorry for telling this on the first night of our marriage but i don't want to start our marriage life with a lie or with hiding something from you

(Jhope didn't say anything just stared at kai with his slightly glossy eyes, he thought he got his first love but he was wrong his love was forced to be tied with jhope, he thought he got his happiness but he never knew his heart will break on the first night of their marriage)

Kai: umm...you wanted to confess something right? Then you can also tell me if you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend I won't say anything...after all everyone has the rights to date whoever they want

Jhope: (cracked ) i..i have nothing to confess...i forgot about it

Kai: alright then you can tell me when you remember it hmm?

(Jhope nodded and kai left to take bath, jhope laid on the bed, as tears started falling down from his eyes, his heart was aching badly....he was crying so badly but silently...he didn't want to let kai know that he is crying...he is with his first love but his heart is empty, he wants to hug someone and cry on his shoulder, he want to share the pain with someone but he can't call anyone at this time, he just hugged a pillow and let his tears flow out)

Jhope: (tears flowing down, whispering) i wish dad would've never fixed my marriage with him...i was better before...it was okay when we weren't married...kai i wish you would have kept that hidden...you shouldn't have told me about your girlfriend

(He kept on crying under the blanket meanwhile kai took a bath and came out he found jhope's sleeping figure covered with blanket so he thought he must be sleeping so he didn't wake him up, he took a pillow and laid on the couch)

(Time skip next day, jhope woke up rubbing his eyes, he sat on the bed but didn't find kai in the room then he heard some noise from the bathroom then he understood that he is taking bath, hobi's eyes suddenly went teary remembering his and kai's conversation of last night but he immediately wiped his tears when he heard the door knob twisting sound)

Kai: good morning

Jhope: (looking down) g..good morning

Kai: go and take bath till then i'll make breakfast...what do you wanna eat?

Jhope: i am good with anything (kai nodded and jhope left inside the washroom)

(After taking bath jhope came downstairs he found Kai already sitting there...jhope sat on the chair quietly and they started eating....only kai was eating jhope was just staring at the plate playing with spoon, kai noticed it and said)

Kai: j..jhope why are you not eating? Should i make something else for you?

Jhope: n..no it's fine..i am eating (he said and started eating)

(Meanwhile at jeon's house, it's Monday by the way, everyone was sitting in the dining room except Jungkook who was still getting ready for university ...after sometimes he came down and sat on the chair...he looked at his breakfast)

Jk: ewww (he said looking at the breakfast but then he received glares from yoongi, he gulped and started eating breakfast)

Yoongi: Jungkook why did you kick taehyung yesterday?

(Jk gulped and slowly looked at suga)

Jk: who kicked tel... taehyung? M..me? (He said points at himself)

Suga: yes you...i saw you kicking him...you kicked him in front of everyone...so better apologize to him when you see him and yes stop calling him telephone or taehyung...call him taehyung hyung

Jk: (nodded, whispering) taehyung hyung feels weird (looked at suga) but hyung he also kicked my feet

Suga: who started it? (Jk gulped)

Jk: nevermind i'll apologize (he said and started eating quietly)

(After that they left to university, they entered in the hallway...there was no one present there as they came a little early...suga looked at kook and sighed looking at jk's tie as it was lose..suga grabbed his tie and tightened it...then rolled down jk's sleeves and buttoned his shirt properly)

Suga: (buttoning his shirt) how many times do i have to tell you, you're not a bad boy of university anymore you WERE... don't dress like bad boy's I don't like it.....

Jk: sorry (he said and suga kissed his cheek)

Suga: it's okay... now go... I don't want any complaints, study hard and sit in front row am i clear?

jk: okay hyung...umm hyungie when are you bringing bam back it's been more than a month now (he spoke almost tears in his eyes, suga cupped his face and wiped
his tears)

suga: (wiping jk's tears) i'll bring him soon..just wait for awhile kook

kook: (tarss flowing down) n..no i want him home now...did dad abound him?

suga: (wiping jk's tears) aishhh he didn't... alright we will go to bring bam today after university ..hmm? don't cry

jk: promise?

suga: i promise (he said kissing his cheek)

jk: i'll also go with you to the training center

suga: no you will stay at home, i will go and bring him

Jk: (pouted) okay

suga: okay now go ..focus on the lectures...do not talk in on going lecture with California am i clear?

Jk: yes sir (he said dramatically suga laughed and they left from there)

Next episode preview

Jimin: (pinned suga on wall) I CARE FOR YOU BECAUSE I F*****G LOVE YOU...

It was boring right? Yes yes i know it was

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.3K 40
𝐀 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐄𝐄 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 ( 𝐜𝐞𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝) "𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧...
165K 11K 61
"I hate you..who are you to order me" "Your husband" After k!ddn@pping and marrying him he replied. In the world of the Mafia, it's like a game of...
245K 10.3K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
741K 42.2K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...