Todomomo ~ Fractured Legacies

By Melikah789

"Fractured Legacies" is a heartwarming yet slow-burning romance, angst, and drama story. Shoto Todoroki, the... More

Chapter 1: "The Breaking Point"
Chapter 2: "Momo's Solitude"
Chapter 3: "The Fateful Meeting"
Chapter 4: "A Bond Ignites"
Chapter 5: "Parental Expectations"
Chapter 6: "The Unattainable Standard"
Chapter 7: "Strengthening Bonds"
Chapter 8: "Separation and Aspiration"
Chapter 9: "A Chance Meeting"
Chapter 10: "Rekindling Bonds"
Chapter 11: "A Promise Renewed"
Chapter 12: "Momo's Reflection"
Chapter 13: "Broken Promises, Rekindled Hope"
Chapter 14: "First Day at UA"
Chapter 15: "USJ and the Sports Festival"
Chapter 16: "A Midnight Conversation"
Chapter 17: "Unraveled Fears"
Chapter 18: "The Practical Exam Challenge"
Chapter 19: „The up comming Summer Camp"
Chapter 20: „Ennichi Festival"
Chapter 21: "The Summer Camp"
Chapter 22: "Daring Decision"
Chapter 23: "Undercover"
Chapter 24: "Unprecedented Peril"
Chapter 25: "Homecomings"
Chapter 26: Moving In Together
Chapter 27: "A Setback and a Helping Hand"
Chapter 28 „Celebrating Achievements"
Chapter 29 "Unlikely Alliance"
Chapter 30 "Close Calls and Renewed Vows"
Chapter 31 "Embracing Shadows"
Chapter 32 "Familial Discord"
Chapter 33 "Beneath the Surface"
Chapter 35 "Festive Bonds"
Chapter 36 "Recipe for Chaos"
Chapter 37 „Midnight Mayhem"
Chapter 38 „Fractured Bonds, Searing Truths"
Chapter 39 „Echoes of Truth"
Chapter 40 "Silent Echoes"
Chapter 41 "Bearing Shadows"
Chapter 42 "Guilt Weighs Heavy"

Chapter 34 „A Battle of Hearts"

17 0 0
By Melikah789

After the exam is over the Joint Training between Class 1A and 1B unfolded with fervor, marred by controversy due to the biased reporting by the 1B teacher. Amidst the protests against the unfair judgments, students fought passionately, determined to prove their worth.

Surprisingly, Shoto, known for his stoic demeanor, joined the protest, when it was Momo's turn on the battlefield. His unexpected fervor resonated, turning the tide of dissent.

In the midst of this, it was Momo's turn to shine. Fueled by Shoto's earlier encouragement, she approached the exercise with newfound confidence. Despite her group facing defeat, Momo's performance captivated the onlookers, earning her respect.

Concerned for her well-being, Shoto approached Momo after the battle. To his surprise, she radiated happiness.

Shoto approached Momo, a sense of camaraderie lingering in the air after the intense joint training.

Shoto: "Hey, Momo. That was quite a battle out there."

Momo, smiling brightly: "Thanks, Shoto. I appreciate your support. It meant a lot."

Shoto, a hint of curiosity: "You seem surprisingly upbeat despite the loss. Aren't you disappointed?"

Momo, chuckling softly: "For some reason, I don't even feel bad about losing. I think it's because we gave it our all, and the experience was worth it."

Shoto, nodding: "True. Your performance was impressive. It's like you've gained a new level of confidence."

Momo: "Your words before the match really helped, Shoto. It made a difference. We fought well."

Shoto, with a rare smile: "I'm glad to hear that. Teamwork and support matter, especially in tough situations."

Momo, playfully nudging him: "You sound almost sentimental, Shoto."

Shoto, a bit sheepish: "Well, maybe I'm learning a thing or two from you."

Their laughter echoed in the aftermath, weaving a thread of friendship strengthened by shared challenges and victories.

——

The joint training pressed on, unveiling Shoto's intense battle against an opponent who disrupted his usual tactics. Faced with the haunting memories of his past, Shoto refused to be defined by them and pressed on, unleashing a technique inspired by his father, the Flash Fire Fist.

However, just as victory seemed within grasp, a twist of fate intervened. A falling pipe struck Shoto, leading to his temporary unconsciousness. He awoke to the news of the match being declared a draw.

Yet, what transpired in the depths of that battle, the struggles he faced, and the echoes of his father's influence remained shrouded in secrecy. Shoto chose to keep those details close to his heart, a private realm where the shadows of his past were cast anew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...