Wings Of Fire: Strange Jade

Por Qinter_fan1

Red had thought of the future and decided he could make a better future and it started with the Jade winglet... Mais

Prologue
1- cave home
2- into the cold
3- Sand criminals
4- air tight plan
5- two for one
6- four years later
7- Foreseen dangers
8- on Pyrrhia
9- sea family
10- Fiery worry
11- Seawing kingdom
12- flamless dreams
13- red skies
14- cold water
15- worries
16- running away
17- Red's worries
18- Skywing kingdom
19- search and rescue
20- Ice and love
21- Ice kingdom
22- cold reality
23- leaving love
24- Red ice
25- den of scorpions
26- Circling vultures
28- Red night
29- lost, now found
30- not good
31- Red revenge
32- Rainwing village
33- night in the rainforest
34- Red's mission
35- Perils and plights
36- Saving the night
37- Night sky
38- leaving soon
39- Leaving the nest
40- a new beginning
41- Secrets
42- in Peril of being in love
43- Sky's sorrows
44- Red's heart
45- Open and in session
46- going home
47- Warned
48- Return
49- Important
50- Leaving for something greater
51- scrolling right by
52- jealous?
53- another one?!?!
epilogue

27- desert to rain

68 3 0
Por Qinter_fan1

Qibli and Bloodmoon found Thorn and his siblings, Peril was talking to Thorn while Winter, Moon and Kinkajou were all checking out a stand that had food and Sky was pouncing on a scorpion. Sky noticed them first and said "Hey Qibli, get Bloodmoon, good to see your here!" Peril and Thorn stopped talking and looked over at them, "Oh, Qibli, good to see you here, we are planning on going to the rainforest soon." Peril said.

Qibli felt saddened by the fact that they were leaving so soon but he understood why, the Scorpion's den was more dangerous with thieves and assassin plus his family wasn't good so it would be best if they left, but Qibli still felt saddened by this, suddenly Bloodmoon said "Are you sure you have to leave so soon, I mean there's still so you haven't seen." Thorn walked up to Bloodmoon and talked to him quietly, he looked saddened slightly and then said "Yeah, I suppose you all should get going, the rainforest is safer then her, but don't forget you have friends here."

(Time skip)

They all were outside of Scorpion's den, Qibli was about say goodbye to Bloodmoon but Bloodmoon beat him to it and said "Qibli, it was amazing to meet you, I hope to see you again someday soon." Qibli looked at Bloodmoon's sky blue eyes, he had a look in his eyes that told Qibli that he didn't want to say goodbye.

Qibli smiled softy and said "Don't worry Bloodmoon, I'm sure we'll return one day to see you." Bloodmoon smiled softly and nodded before going back into the Scorpion's den. Qibli began to fly off with his siblings, he hoped that he would see Bloodmoon one day, he was a nice dragon and Qibli truly felt something for him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.2K 108 26
Darkstalker gone and prophecy fulfilled, the Jade winglet has to choose what that means for their lives and how to move on. As his friends go back to...
2.6K 9 28
Wof Au where Winter finds a strange book soon after his first failed hunt, the book is strange and has unknown power.
112K 821 31
This is a truth or dare fanfiction that I made. The Jade Winglet is bored and has nothing to do! Kinkajou saves the day with her idea of playing Tru...
16.2K 284 56
Clay Landslide, Tsunami Hurricane, Glory Paradise, Starflight Galaxy, Sunny Roadrunner, Peril Cinder, Riptide Whitewash, Deathbringer Moonslayer, and...