Harry Potter's Coolest Aunt

Od fantasydreamreader

When Lily has a favourite cousin who she considers to be the best sister she has who accepts her for being a... Více

CAST Heros of Olympus
Cast Marauders
Cast Golden Era
Prologue
My guardian angel
Saving harry potter
Meeting Percy's Godly Family
Harry's new family
Ship ideas
Vote
Winner
Snake lost in New York
Keeper of Keys
Diagon Alley
Ollivanders
Help
Platform 9 3/4
Train to Hogwarts
Need help
Hogwarts and the Sorting
The Professor is Hogwarts Royalty?
First week of hogwarts
New seeker
Midnight Duel
Quidditch practice
Who let the troll out
Its Quidditch time
Christmas time at Hogwarts
The Mirror of Eirsed
We found Nicolas Flamel! Finally!
More Cast
Awww Baby Dragon
Detention in the Forest
The Unicorn and The Centaur
Into the trapdoor we go
These are some crazy challenges
The two head man
The End of Year 1
Harry's Beach Birthday
Author note
NEED HELP
Elf on the bed
Wrong fireplace
That is our new teacher?
Wow a flying car
People are crushing on Aishi's Cousin
Forget Lockhart, Krishna is the best
Voice in the walls
Couple art
Chamber of Secrets are open
Story of the Chamber
NEW BOOK
Rouge Bludger
Parselmouth
Parseltounge is not a curse,its a gift
Polyjuice Potion
The notebook
Minister of Magic
huge ass spiders!!!
Aishi is Kidnapped
The Battle in the Chamber
Dobby is free and End of Year 2
The rituals and the new lords
Aishi's birthday
Knight bus
Disney and London
Cast of the mehra family
Dementors and a judo flip
Divination
Buckbeak attack and Orion the dog
Boggart in the Cupboard
Attack on Halloween
The Dementor Attack at the Pitch
Author's note
I solemnly swear i am up to no good
Firebolts
Art
More art
Patronus
The Black Mystery
Caught by Mom
Qudittich Final
The Prediction
The Rat And The Dog
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Hunter and Prongs
Help
Moonlight
The truth
The end of Year 3
The trial
Wedding Part 1
Help
vote
Wedding Part 2
After Party Bonus
The breakout
The invitation to the world cup
To the Manor

Worst guests ever

1.2K 45 14
Od fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

Aishi was getting ready when she heard the noise from the television, the reporter on the television, was halfway through a report on an escaped convict: "... The public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hotline has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately."

Aishi looked from her bedroom where she could see her uncle in the living room looking at the TV. He was expressionless but she saw his eyes were filled with sadness.

The reporter had reappeared.
"The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries will announce today --"
" she heard the TV cut off and her uncle left for his room.

She sighed and got ready to act like a real Muggle. Slowly she gathered up all her wizard-looking presents and her birthday cards and hid them in a locked hidden cupboard with her homework.

Then he went to the owls. Errol seemed to have recovered; he and the remaining owls were asleep, heads under their wings. Aishi sighed, then gently poked them awake.

"Guys," he said gloomily, "you're going to have to clear off for bad muggles are coming and I don't want them to hurt you"

They hoot and flew off. Aishi smiled sadly as she wore some gold earrings and the locket Harry gave her plus the snake bracelet

All too soon, there was a crunch of gravel outside as a car pulled back into the driveway, then the clunk of the car doors and footsteps on the garden path. "I will get the door!" Shiva said seeing Aishi at the staircase.

(From here they speak in Hindi)

He opened it and smiled fakely at them except for one person. Soon several people entered the house.

"Quite a lovely house. Shame you had to live far from people. You should find a wife soon. You're getting too old" The older woman said followed by a younger woman, her husband and her two daughters who looked spoiled.

"I can introduce you to a friend...she is quite hot and will give you a good home life" Mohini said

"I am too busy...with cases and more" Shiva said ignoring her

" I was hoping for a bigger house....you live too common and simple."

"I like a simple house....it's the people who make it luxurious " Shiva said

"Where is the brat you decided to raise ?" Grandma Roshini said annoyed

"Aishi" Shiva said annoyed by his mom and smiled seeing Aishi who gracefully walked down the stairs.

Aishi wore a beautiful dress from her mother's old closet. She looked gracefully and the women were shocked...the girls were jealous, the husband enjoying her body and the grandfather smiled seeing both his son and daughter-in-law in her and her beauty.

"Jai Shri Krishna" Aishi said greeting them and taking the blessing of her elders. Both her grandma and aunt took a step back not letting her touch their feet. She ignored them and took the blessing of her uncle Mohan who wanted to touch her but one look from Shiva he didn't.

"Bless you " he said as she moved to her grandfather Raja who smiled seeing her finally after several years since she was 6.

She took his blessing and he blessed her " May you live happy and well my child" he said as she stood up.

"Come let's have some tea" Shiva said

Soon the day went by. Aishi served the drinks to the guests and Shiva made sure most were busy and focused on him so his niece would be free from cruel remarks.

Soon it was dinner time and Shiva made a feast with all the favourites as Aishi placed the food one by one on the table as the adults sat around. Aishi wonders where her cousins Kritika and Sonia are as they vanished.

"Where is it that you send her, again, Shiva?" Mohan asked watching Aishi head back to the kitchen "Hogwarts" said Uncle Shiva promptly. "It's a first-rate boarding school in Scotland. Her mom and dad went, her mom's parents went and theirs parents went...her name had been set to go from the moment she was born " Shiva said seeing his mom's face go angry "Many powerful families sent their kids there and Aishi had befriend them all with her kindness "

"Just like her father....he was always the kindest between you two...you were more of the nuts one" Raja said chuckling

"The so-called father has turned rotten because of that place and that wife of his" Roshini said making Aishi freeze as she held the glass of juice "You mustn't blame yourself for the way the girl turned out, Ammai," Mohini said "If there's something rotten on the inside, there's nothing anyone can do about it. It's like one of the basic rules of breeding," she said. "You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup --"At that moment, the wineglass Mohini was holding exploded in her hand. Shards of glass flew in every direction and Mohini sputtered and blinked, her great makeup-caked face dripping.

"Mohini!" squealed Grandma Roshini. "Mohini, are you all right?"
"Not to worry," grunted Aunt Mohini, mopping her face with her napkin. "Must have squeezed it too hard. No need to fuss, Ammai, I have a very firm grip..."

But Grandma was looking at Aishi
suspiciously as Shiva hid his chuckles, Aishi finished stirring the juice mix and poured it into the glasses.

She brings them to the dining table and soon they heard the cousins come.

"Mom Mom! Look at these jewels we have!!" Sonia said and she and Kritika came into the room. Aishi saw them and gasped.

They were wearing the gifts Draco and Blaise gave her. " they are real stones!!" Kritika said wearing a Tiara and necklace as Sonia wore Draco's earrings and bracelets.

"Mom can we keep them can we keep them!" Sonia said

"ye..."" NO!" Aishi said "You stole them from my room! Those are my birthday gifts!!!"

"Is that true ?" Raja said looking at the girls

"We found them and there were so many so we picked our favourites" Sonia said "You can lose a few"

" No return them at once!!!" Aishi said, " You can't steal the gifts my friends gave me for my birthday today!"

" Oh stop being so petty! If your friends are so rich ask for more!" Mohini said "Maybe ask for a large diamond necklace for me"

" Mohini!" Shiva said angry and when he banged his fist, part of the table cracked scaring them "Tell your daughters to give back what they have stolen. "

" No! We want them! We are not giving back" Sonia said

"Exactly this brat better stop being greedy or else I will ensure this brat dies in the car crash like her good-for-nothing parents," Mohini said

" DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS LIKE THAT YOU HORRIBLE WOMAN! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO SPEAK ABOUT THEM AND MY PARENTS DIDN'T DIE IN A CAR CRASH!!"

"They died in a car crash, you nasty little liar, and left you to be a
burden on their decent, hardworking uncle!" screamed Aunt Mohini, swelling with fury. "You are an insolent, ungrateful little --But Aunt Mohini suddenly stopped speaking. For a moment, it looked as though words had failed her. She seemed to be swelling with inexpressible anger -- but the swelling didn't stop. Her great red face started to expand, her tiny eyes bulged, and her mouth stretched too tightly for speech -- next second, she was inflating like a
monstrous balloon, her stomach bursting, each of her fingers blowing up like a salami.

"MOHINI!" yelled Roshini and Uncle Mohan together as Aunt Mohini's
whole body began to rise off her chair toward the ceiling. She was
entirely round, now, like a vast life buoy with piggy eyes, and her
hands and feet stuck out weirdly as she drifted up into the air, making
apoplectic popping noises.

"Oh my" Raja said but inside he was laughing.

"NOOOOOOO!" Uncle Mohan seized one of Mohini's feet and tried to pull her down again, but was almost lifted from the floor himself.

" AIIIIIEEEEE PAPA!" Sonia screamed as she had purple hair and green skin with blisters as the earring and necklace fell from her. Her sister had her hair gone and covered with pimples and her face was swelling as the Tiara and necklace

Aishi grabbed the jewellery. As her grandfather asked Shiva. "The jewellery?"

"Cursed if anyone wears it without the owner's permission, " Shiva said " Ahhh" Raja said

Aishi left the room fuming with tears and as she was near the staircase her grandma ferociously grabbed her shoulder."COME BACK IN HERE!" she bellowed. "COME BACK AND PUT HER RIGHT!"Raja and Shiva came into the hallway and saw the girls.

Aishi pulled her hand away and yelled "She deserved it," she said, breathing very fast. "THEY deserved what they got. You keep away from me. YOU HATED YOUR SON CAUSE HE HAD A GIFT! A GIFT THE GODS HAVE BLESSED HIM AND ME! MY DAD DIED FIGHT FOR HIS FAMILY...HE DIED SAVING LIVES! HE DESERVE A MOTHER....BUT YOU DON'T DESERVE A SON....YOU DIDN'T LOSE ONE CHILD....YOU LOST BOTH! YOU THINK UNCLE SHIVA CARES FOR YOU....JUST A MOM WHO GAVE HIM THE BASICS...IT WAS MY DAD WHO GAVE HIM THE LOVE ......NOT YOU...YOU ARE MY GRANDMA BY BLOOD...BUT NOT MY GRANDMA IN MY HEART. JUST LIKE YOU ARE HIS MOTHER BY BLOOD...BUT NOT BY HEART!"

These words made her speechless as Aishi ran upstairs.

"Shiva....Shiva tell me she is lying...Shiva...Shiva my child"

"She is right Mother.....I thank you for bringing me into the world...but it was brother and father who raised me" Shiva said. Roshini shook "THAT BOY IS NOT YOUR MOTHER ... I.."

" SHUT UP! HE WAS MY MOTHER, MY FATHER, MY FRIEND AND BROTHER!" Shiva said " YOU HATED HIM CAUSE HE WAS GIFTED....guess what...I am gifted too....but a different gifted."

He pulled up a sleeve revealing a tattoo and opened his hand out to summon a trident and the silhouette of Shiva glowed behind him making Roshini shake in fear. A Raja prays in amazement

" The times things were destroyed were caused by me....not brother...Cause I am Shiva's champion. And Aishi...his Daughter...no....my daughter is the champion of Shri Krishna who she played with all her life."He said angrily at his birth mom " You said the gods go against her 'cause she is a monster in your eyes....but no...The Lord of the universe became her best friend and brother.... You are the monster....not her.."

"Woah....I see why Krishna asked me to come here" They all saw percy jackson leaning on the door."Ding dong"

" I am here with Auror Tonks...she is a fun girl and we are here to help with the incident that happened ... where is it?" She asked with tonks standing behind her

Roshini gasped seeing a a moment of Percy in a Lakshmi Avatar. She crouched on the ground and shivered.

"Dining hall," Shiva said calming down. "These two are my parents they know of magic..."

"Done" percy said heading to the dining hall with Tonks. " HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" She yelled from the dining hall and Tonks was laughing nonstop.

"Once they got their memories altered and removed. You are not welcome back mother..." Shiva said, "You will leave immediately with them."

"No no...Shiva...Shiva, please...I will be a better person...Raja...Raja say something" Rossini said

"Of course...wait for the paper for the divorce " he said smiling " I don't want to stay with a woman who made me lose my sons and granddaughter. I am going to enjoy the golden life by being in my granddaughter's life like she deserves "

" Raja...Raja please" But her words fell on deaf ears and soon after it was all fixed and a bit of a spell to not let Roshini tell anyone about the champions or anything about them forever.

"Finally you divorced her, papa," Shiva said

"I wish I had done it sooner but my parents your grandparents insisted on making me stay married to her for money for them. There is no need to stay with her anymore. " He said

"If she tries to do anything, sir, MY mom can lend you Medusa head....believe me, my mom sold her ex-husband turned statue to pay for college," Percy said smiling

"I think I am fine dear" He said smiling and gasped seeing her Lakshmi Avatar as it vanished in a blink.

Shiva shook his head to tell him not to say anything. Raja just nodded and smiled he looked at percy who cleaned the mess

"Where is Aishi?" Percy said " She is in her room" Shiva "Hold on..."

He went upstairs and knocked on the door. "Aishi....May I...." He noticed the door was unlocked and entered.

His heart fell when he saw her bedroom window open and a rope of sheet hanging from it. He saw she took her piggy bank money and her wand.

He ran downstairs and looked at the people staring at him " Aishi is gone...."

"What? What are you saying?" Raja said

"She is gone...she climbed out of the window....she took her wand and cash."

"Which means she is not running away properly...she is going to somewhere or someone who she will feel more safe at the moment...." Percy said" Someone like.....I know where she going..."

"Let's go" Shiva said as they all got into percy car and she drove off.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2K 56 8
"𝘐 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘴." ~Ψ~ 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙂𝙤𝙙'𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙂𝙤...
530K 14.9K 25
Percy Jackson is a son of Loki and Sally's sister Sarah, Loki can't stay for obvious reasons and Sarah died in a car crash. Percy goes to live with h...
852K 22.1K 48
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean. The wizened old...
379K 14K 98
Sally isn't who she think she is, she thought she was a average muggle, pregnant with her first child, by Poseidon, and just Poseidon. No, it was al...