Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

By Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... More

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 3: Sweet Teams
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 10: Morning Story

29 0 0
By Gamekip99

Iris was about to surf to the North, but Dr. Reed told her to teleport with her.

Reed: I'm the one with a Teleporting Teigu. I can't beat those guards, however.

Iris: I can defeat them.

Once Reed uses her teleportation power, they arrive on a quiet part of the battlefield and find multiple soldiers. Iris uses her wind cleaver and immediately slits the throat of the guards around her using her Trump Card.

Iris: Flying Surfer!

Iris quickly moves and slashes the throats quickly of all the guards.

Iris: All done. I'll check for any stragglers.

As they keep on checking for people and sending them underground, they then find a bunch of people imprisoned.

Iris: I'm here to save you.

After she unlocks their doors, she sees General Esdeath with a man literally bootlicking her.

Esdeath: I can't believe you're the best they have to offer. How disappointing.

She then delivers a swift kick and kills the man. But Esdeath notices a blur that was unlike anyone she saw.

Esdeath: There's something weird here. Find it, and bring it to me.

Suddenly, she has a knife thrown into her sides and all of her guards were decimated by a windy blur. As she pulls it out and freezes the wound closed, a woman with two blades reveals herself.

Esdeath: You must be part of the Revolutionary Army. And you killed all these people with your skill. I respect it. But you can't stop me.

She tries to freeze Iris but the windy rebel uses a flying gust to make her fly, and she blows a raspberry at Esdeath.

Esdeath: (So it's all arrogance and talent? Just as disappointing as the prince. Although, she did take out all of my guards and land a knife into me.) Do you really think you can defeat me, little girl?

Iris: I don't think. I know.

She rushes with her knives in hand but Esdeath blocks with an ice blade and the knife she got thrown into her body earlier. The two women engage in a knife fight and Esdeath was able to fight off Captain Ingrid well. She swung her blades well and Iris had to play defensive to stay alive and come up with a plan.

Esdeath: Little girl. Experience will always trump talent. What good is power when you can't use it?

Iris: Shut it, Es-bitch! Don't think you're above everyone else if all you rely on is power!

She does a dual slash to her neck but Esdeath guards with an ice collar. Iris then uses her knife and first hits Esdeath with a dull end, and then slashes her arms, while sheathing her knives. Then she jump kicks the general and twists her wrists to release Esdeath's knives.

Esdeath: Maybe you aren't all talk. You're almost good enough to be my lieutenant.

The blue haired general fires a bunch of ice spikes at her but Iris dodges them with relative ease.

Esdeath: (She must have been the one to kill Stevens. I'm glad she did. But I'm not glad she stole his Teigu with wind sense.)

She runs past Esdeath and slices her arm and leg which causes the blue haired ice general to collapse in pain. Esdeath tries to get back up but she falls down.

Iris: How disappointing. For the Empire's Strongest, you sure can't even handle a little wind.

Esdeath: You got in a cheap shot.

She fires ice spikes at Iris who then dodged them all with speed and she attempts to slice her neck, but misses and punches her neck.

Esdeath: (Am I really going to lose to some arrogant rebel?! No. I won't allow it!)

She then tries to perform a Trump Card. And it pulls off.

Esdeath: Mahapadma!

Iris kicks her multiple times but was guarded by ice and she was high in the air until it got so cold that time stopped.

Esdeath: You are quite an adversary. If only I knew your name.

She walks over to Iris and uses her power to stab the windy girl in the back, and it looked like she was dead. But Iris takes a breath and gets back up with a scar where she was stabbed in.

Esdeath: (I forgot. That thing had regeneration. I feel bad. She could've been my second in command if she wasn't a rebel.) Before we fight again, what are you here for?

Iris: Doesn't matter. I'm awesome with this thing. But you? Get with the times, ice witch. I'll be in, you'll be out. And speaking of out, looks like all your war prisoners and any stragglers have escaped.

The ice General looks around her prisons but was in shock to see all of her cages were opened with all the footsteps cut off.

Esdeath: (She's got quite the skill. Yet it's on such a lost cause.)

Before Iris could land another attack, she was blocked by an ice wall and Esdeath was trying to recover from her trump card.

Esdeath: I.....can't.....lose.

Suddenly, a flying blur punches Iris in the stomach. Lightning crackled and she used a power to pull the wind cleaver to her, but Iris kicked her in the face and released the blade as the woman looked at Esdeath.

Esdeath: (Oh no. Zoey Kimberly.)

Zoey: You're losing to her?!

The dreaded warrior starts to fly in the air while Iris started to attack both of them. She was tired from her attacks, but Zoey was stronger than her and also faster. She managed to get in some flying punches and kicks on her. She then was on her knees and being electrocuted by Kimberly, who then stops.

Kimberly: Hand back the Teigu and your death will be swift!

Iris: *breath* No....way.

Kimberly: You worthless sl-

Iris then stabs Kimberly's chest and falls onto the ground. The doctor teleports and grabs Iris, then they fade off.

Zoey: You were losing to her?! Some misfit from the Revolutionary Army?!

Esdeath: I-I-I'm sorry, ma'am.

Zoey: Sorry doesn't cut it. You useless fool!

Esdeath: Hey! I completed the mission! The Shadow Dagger group and Empire told me to!

Zoey: No talking back, lackey!

Kimberly punches Esdeath in the face as she falls onto the ground.

Kimberly: The only reason why you're the Empire's Strongest, is that they can't find out about the Shadow Daggers's potential and basically anything else. Night Raid does, but they're defectors. You may be a member, but we're your superiors, and that Teigu you were given, it may not be taken away by normal factors, but we can take it away.

Esdeath: You do forget I've have nearly defeated all of you in a sparring match.

Kimberly: You could barely even beat Narita. NARITA! And also, do a better job next time and don't sacrifice all your men! It took me forever to train those halfwits!

Esdeath was almost about to cry, but she didn't want to look weak. So she complied with her insensitive superior's order.

Esdeath: Yes Kim.

Kimberly: Don't push it. Now come on. I'm taking you home. Be grateful if Isaac decides to heal you. And if you even try to hurt me, I'll just drop you to your death.

====================
==========

Sheele was in charge of the recruits today and wasn't sure what to do, so she waited for Jin and Jun to wake up, and suddenly, she looks over at Jin. She then pats him and wakes him up.

Jin: Oh, morning Sheele.

Sheele: Can you wake up your brother. Please?

Jin: Ok.

But Jin sees Jun and Leone sleeping together and hugging each other. So he decides to use a function on his watch. The clock also had a function to play a loud noise at any time of the day.

Jin: I have an idea on how to wake up my brother. I've made a function, and it plays a noise at any time of the day. It'll wake them up.

Jin presses a few buttons on his watch, and it plays a loud noise and wakes up Jun and Leone.

Jun: What the- oh hey bro.

Leone: And hiya, Jin! Quick question, what the heck was that?!

Jin: Sorry if it sounded alarming but it was to wake you guys up! We're training under Sheele today. Wait are we?

Sheele: Yeah. Are we?

Sayo: We are!

Ieyasu: Wake up!

They heard Sayo and Ieyasu outside of the room, but no Tatsumi for some reason.

Jin: Ok. Let me just put on some clothes.

As they prepare to train, the two brothers wonder where Tatsumi went.

Ieyasu: Maybe he went to train early? I can respect it.

But Sayo knew what was going on and wiggled her eyebrows. She looked at her bracelet multiple times, and saw a message from Tatsumi that Ieyasu didn't even bother to check.

Sayo: Biggest guess, him and Akame went for some special time alone.

Sheele: I don't get it.

Sayo: Haven't you noticed Tatsumi and Akame spending a lot of time together lately?

Ieyasu: How do you know this?

Sayo: Bracelet. He texted us and once he texts us that we're done, we can train.

Ieyasu: Wait, he did that?

Sheele: Ok.

====================
==========

Tatsumi wanted to confess to Akame and it took him a lot of courage, but he got her to come to a private overlook.

Akame: What do you have to say?

Tatsumi: *sigh* Akame. You've saved my life, I saved yours, and I confessed to you before I nearly died that I was in love with you. It may have been the heat of the moment, but I just want you to know. *breath* I'm in love with you. You're pretty, amazing, so skilled, and my feelings kept getting stronger for you every day. Will you be my girlfriend?

Akame was shocked, but she knew she wanted Tatsumi more than anything and she pulled him in for a kiss, similar to Jun and Leone.

Tatsumi: I'll take that as a yes.

Akame: I love you too. And you say your life has no value. But it does. To me.

Tatsumi: Oh Akame. I promise, I'll always love you.

Akame: Me too.

Tatsumi then texts his friends that he confessed and Akame said yes. Sayo and Ieyasu were extremely happy.

Sayo: YES!

Ieyasu: You got her!

Jun: HELL YEAH!

Jin: That's my line! But yep. Thank dad!

Sheele was giggling over their remarks but didn't know what was going on.

====================
==========

Najenda and Lubbock and Leone were in the kitchen and eating some food, but they didn't expect Tatsumi and Akame to be coming together with Tatsumi's arm around Akame.

Najenda: Hello, Tatsumi and Akame.

Leone: Something tells me you got lovesick! And it's spreading. First me and Jun, and now Akame and Tatsumi.

Lubbock: Great job, Tatsumi. But, you should be careful. This is a dangerous line of work. And despite the multitude of women here that can- sorry. What I'm trying to say is, are you guys ok with this?

Akame: I love Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: And I love Akame. We don't care. We may not be gods, but just because we might die doesn't mean we can't have a relationship.

Leone: Eh. I have a boyfriend now as well. You know me and Jun are dating.

Sheele: You are?

Tatsumi: Oh right! Training day with Sheele! Bye Akame.

Akame: Bye Tatsumi.

He kisses her cheek and the two Earthen Spirit Brothers, Sayo and Ieyasu, and Tatsumi leave with Sheele.

Najenda: Tatsumi, Jun, and even Jin are quite popular with the ladies.

Leone: Yep! That's why I offered to train them and their group next!

Lubbock: I thought you and Jun-

Leone: I'm not gonna cheat on him! They're cute, but no one beats Jun. No one!

Akame: Good. If you did do that with Tatsumi, I'd have your head on a pike.

Leone: And if you did anything to Jun, you'll be meeting his parents by yourself.

Akame: Uh-

Najenda: She means she'll kill you and you'll be in the afterlife where Jun's parents live.

====================
==========

Sheele was teaching the group how to swim, and Jin and Jun were in a race while Tatsumi, Sayo, and Ieyasu were trying to make it.

Jin: I'm gonna win!

Jun: No I will!

Since Jun was the brawn to Jin's brains, he made it to the other side first. All in armor.

Sheele: You two are impressive. How are you so good?

Jin: We're Earthen Spirits.

Jun: Before that, you humans called us halfbreeds.

The forgetful scissors girl tried to remember their origins, but drew a blank.

Sheele: What does your species do again?

Jin: Just how? How can you learn advanced killing techniques, but can't even remember something everyone else does?

Jun: Bro! Not cool!

Sheele: It's fine. I've never been good at anything.

Jin: *sigh* We're half animal, half human. And have superhuman skills. We used to have immeasurable skills. Now it's superhuman. Also, sorry about that. I'm not calling you dumb, I was just curious.

Tatsumi, Ieyasu, and Sayo then reach the end of the river and take a breath.

Sheele: I've never been good at chores. Yet killing I was good at. So I train new recruits. When I tried to cook, I burnt the meat. Akame chased me for 2 days.

Tatsumi: That sounds like her!

Sheele: When I tried to clean, I made more of a mess for Bulat. When I tried to get groceries, I got sugar instead of salt. Leone laughed for hours. And when I tried to do laundry, I accidentally put Mine in the laundry.

Sayo and Ieyasu cracked up and couldn't stop laughing while Tatsumi, Jin, and Jun were like, "It's not your fault," but on the inside, they thought (Yes! Good job!)

Sheele: Maybe I should be a lab assistant for you guys. Nah. I'd probably just self destruct a bracelet.

Sheele's Bracelet: Self Destruct. In 10, 9-

Ieyasu: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Sayo: And I've never even got a Teigu!

Jin: Relax. Sheele, say, abort self destruct!

Sheele: Abort self destruct?

Sheele's Bracelet: 4-3- Self Destruct Aborted.

Ieyasu: Why would you even put a self destruct function?!

Jin: Relax. I'm not stupid enough to use nitroglycerin. It's Dark Magic. In case some joker gets it, the wearer says self destruct, and it blows up. All it does is shoot off an explosion that envelops things in darkness and gives them quite a ton of curse damage. Mainly people who aren't labeled friends in the bracelet. So even if you did call out that word by accident, you wouldn't hurt any of us. Wait. Did you have us inputted as friends right?

Sheele: Well, yes, but Mine did that. Ugh, I'm such an airhead.

Tatsumi, Sayo, and Ieyasu: We know.

Sheele: I'm sorry but, *glasses fall*, not again!

She looks for her glasses and Jin gives them to her and says, "I just don't get you humans. Especially you. Yet somehow, I know you got a heart in the right place ." (Wish it was connected to your head.)

Sheele: Thanks Jin.

Jin: Hey, you're the first human friend I made that I didn't meet on accident.

Sheele: Yeah. And I guess you aren't what Mine says.

Jun: But how'd you get into this business?

Sheele: Well, it's a bit complicated. I grew up in an old part of the Capitol. Anything I tried to do, I just couldn't do it. School, no; serving people, far from it; remembering orders, not a chance; and even basic household chores were hard to remember. People would just make fun of me for being worthless or stupid. But I had a friend. Even when I was feeling down or couldn't do anything right, she never once made fun of me. Hanging out with her was the only ray of happiness in my life. And Jin, although not fully, he kind of reminded me of her.

Jun: Aw, good job, bro!

Sheele: But it didn't last long. Her ex-boyfriend came one night, and he was drunk or something. He tried to strangle her. I had to protect my friend. So I slit the man's throat. And I felt clear. It was something I could do. But my friend was shaking. In the end, it was self defense, but I never heard from my friend after that.

Jin: Some friend.

Jun: Dude. They're human. Unlike us or in this case, you, they value life and humanity. Maybe she was scared Sheele would've killed her too.

Sheele: I don't blame her. Then a few days later, the man's friends came. They said they killed my parents and I was next. Despite the insults, I was able to kill them. One by one. And then, I knew what I must do. Killing was what I was good at. I used to be a solo assassin who killed bad people, until the Revolutionary Army scouted me.

Tatsumi, Sayo, Ieyasu: (Wow. If we didn't have each other, or even the Tengoku brothers, would we have become somewhat like her?)

Jin: Sheele, you and Mine are ironically some of the humans I didn't exactly take seriously, but I promise never to disrespect you, ever again. (And there's not even a catch like Mine this time.)

Sheele: Thanks Jin. I'm glad to have someone like you.

Bulat: Hey, Tatsumi, Jin, and Ieyasu!

All 3: Hey....bro?

Bulat: You forgot to input your info in here for the bracelet! So, if you'd please? You too Jun.

All 4: Yes bro.

They do just that and Bulat was liking it, despite knowing Jun was with Leone.

====================
==========

Tatsumi was training with his Teigu and Jin and Jun were currently making a gun for Sayo. But they decided to hunt for a Danger Beast. Before they left however, Sayo was testing out the Teigu they got from Zanku and she had it on the x-ray mode and saw the fox boys and Ieyasu in their underwear.

Sayo: (So this is why Ieyasu liked it so much! Maybe if-)ACK!

Najenda: Nope. Not working either. We're sending this to the Underground Army. I'll send a message to Iris.

Jin: Nope. Sorry. Only got us. I'd either have to make a watch for her, or you'd have to call them.

Najenda: Ok. *calling* Hello? Send Iris, Dr. Reed. Uh huh. Thanks friend.

After a few seconds, Iris immediately transports into the room, grabs the Teigu, but before she took off, she relayed some news to Najenda.

Iris: Uh, Prince Numa's dead. I did slaughter all of Esdeath's army, but Kimberly showed up.

Najenda nods and Iris heads back with the doctor while also having a book of Teigus on hand.

Najenda: I have to give you these books first. A book on Imperial Arms. It details every one. But the Stones of Afterlife aren't included. Although they're separate, they're classified as Teigu.

Sayo: Ok.

Ieyasu: Got it.

Tatsumi: Who'd you say is the strongest user?

Najenda: It all depends on usage and technique. But aside from the two brothers, it'd be a user who could manipulate ice. She's in the north, and originally, we thought that them and their Prince Numa Seika would be able to take them on, but his army and the prince died to the Ice User. Luckily, Captain Ingrid, Iris's last name is Ingrid mind you, was able to slaughter her whole army and even harm the Ice User. But she nearly died to Zoey Kimberly. A Teigu user who uses magnetism and electricity, with her Imperial Arms, the Electrical Wizard: Magnet Hands. Gloves that can use magnetism and electricity or even both. However, overuse can cause strain on the body. And the gloves can even be taken away.

Lubbock: Any Teigu we find we hand over to the Underground Army or a member of the Revolution for them to study. They're an army literally under the Capitol. They're branching out more, and are even making more hidden bases as we speak. And the more Teigu we get, the more we can branch out.

Tatsumi: Well, let's get as many of these as we can!

Sayo: Yeah!

Ieyasu: Let's do this!

Leone: You seem eager, you three.

Tatsumi: These Imperial Arms can do so much! Maybe there can even be one that can, you know, bring back dead people.

Sayo: Yeah! Don't you remember when we nearly died to that psychotic and jealous little girl?

Ieyasu: Yeah! I prepared some hero speech for Tatsumi, but luckily these guys helped rescue us. So maybe if one of us kicks the bucket, we can just use it! And even if there isn't one-

Sayo: Jin and Jun and the Underground Scientists can make one!

Bulat: Oh kids, not even an Imperial Arms can bring a dead man back to life.

Tatsumi: Of course not! We'll just make one!

Jin: Look. Maybe we can, maybe we can't. Best thing to assume for sure, we can't do that. We may be gods, but as of now, no.

Jun: And dad has an iron clad policy of not letting dead people back into the real world.

Ieyasu: Maybe it's cause you haven't made one yet! Or we haven't found one that can do that!

Tatsumi: All we have to do is keep looking!

Akame: Oh Tatsumi. If only it were that simple. If Imperial Arms can do that, the First Emperor would still be alive.

Jin: His life almost ending is probably why these were made in the first place.

Jun: And my Teigu can only heal, not regenerate. I can't heal someone who isn't here. Physically or in life.

As the three were shocked, Jin and Jun pack up some things.

Jin: We're hunting for a Danger Beast to make some Teigus for Sayo and Ieyasu. Anyone wanna join?

Leone: I will.

She packs her things as the 3 countryfolk went to a hill and sat there, reflecting on life.

====================
==========

Chapter 10: End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 105 9
The Nintega Guy: What a milestone that I reached up until now... I think that I may cry while allowing the readers to see this book... plus my friend...
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
5.5K 270 49
six years ago after the Federation war, the war ended by year 2030 January 1st. When UN announced the Federation to dismantle the government and form...
13.8K 156 17
You are just a regular girl, but maybe you mean a little bit more to him. (This is in your POV although it may also be in other characters POV as wel...