|His Queen Of Pride|:~Sacrifi...

By Mysteryofmythologies

Love , It's pure bond which connects two people into a unbreakable bond , but how far one could go for love... More

||Prologue||
{Let's Change things}
{|1st step towards the Goal|}
{An Independent Kingdom}
{|Protector??? who ???|}
{|A Secret Mission|}
{|Friendship|}
{|Welcome to 'Ratri'|}🌙
[♤Mixed Feelings ♤]
[A chance to see you Again]
{The Princess of Ratri }🌙
[If i fall for someone it's You ]
[A Different feeling]
▪︎||Suryanagar ||▪︎
~|{"I've Arrived "}|~
.....[We meet Again ].....
♤{Falling for you in a Slow process}♤
[♡Heart Beats Together♡]
♡♤{Misunderstandings}♤♡
< "Let her Go !!" >
♡♤[A new Beginning ✨️]♤♡
♡[Why You seem Different]♡
{●~Jealously is my Power~● }
{Friendship is More important}
{●♡The Love Confession♡●}
[The Puja ]
{♡♡Her straight Answer♡♡ }
{♤Our Eyes Speaks♤}
[Bad things are yet to happen]
[Bad things are yet to happen-2]
{Will she be able to save Herself ?}
[♤The Flame Inside ♤🔥]
{Is Everything really Alright??}
[What's Next ??]
{Her Dangerous Move }
---------The next Decision---------
[Nothing's left but two Broken hearts]
[It's not the End ]
[♤Ending is the actual Start♤ ]

♤♡|Their Dating era| ♡♤

156 12 0
By Mysteryofmythologies

Karna was entering inside Castle. Rudrani pulled out her bow and arrow

and pointing towards a tree near Him she let the arrow go . Hitting the tree with a speed flowers from the tree fell down over Karna.

Karna was startled for a moment but then remembered the resemble of this scene,

and Started searching for Rudrani, Rudrani chuckle and walk towards him .

"You liked that ??" Rudrani questioned.

"I love everything you do " Karna replied with a smile .
Rudrani hold Karna's arm and attached her head with the upper part of his Arm .

Karna chuckle, thay walk inside

"When will we get married??" Rudrani questioned.

"Actually there was a problem earlier for which mine and Anamika's marriage stopped so it will take time " Karna uttered.

Rudrani nod while walking.

"You will marry her first right ??" Rudrani questioned.

"Yes , why you don't want it ??" Karna questioned.

"No no , I'm OK with it , " Rudrani uttered.

Karna caressed her cheeks.

"Since when you become so eager to marry me " Karna questioned.

Rudrani blushed.

"I don't know, what happened, when it occurred, I just can't help but to fall for you more day by day " Rudrani uttered.

Karna chuckle.

"Did you wore the Anklets??" Karna questioned.

"Ofc , it's beautiful, I loved it" Rudrani replied.

Karna caressed her head and bid Goodbye
"But came just now !! Rest a bit before going to courtroom " Rudrani uttered.

"My all stress erases with your presence" Karna replied caressing Rudrani's cheeks. Rudrani closed her eyes to feel the warmth. Then opened her eyes and nod and Karna went inside his court room .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"These works were all done by the Empress??" Anamika uttered with wide eyes hearing what Draupadi has to do.

Kunti Draupadi along with Ruchira chuckle.

"You can divide this with Ruchira and Rudrani, no need to suffer alone " Kunti uttered.

"Ofc , it's too much for me to handle " Anamika uttered.

Rudrani entered.

"Here comes the Third Queen " Draupadi commented.
Rudrani blushed while sitting.

"What are you all talking about ??" Rudrani questioned.

"We're discussing about the works a Empress has to do , and it's too much" Ruchira replied with a sigh .

Draupadi and Kunti chuckle.

"Like what are these ??" Rudrani questioned.

Draupadi started telling.

After hearing all these Rudrani remained silent for a moment.

"Don't mind me , I wasn't a Empress, but in Ratri , I used to do all these , cause Ratri is like my child , I'm the only ruler there right so all responsibilities were mine alone , though it's a lot , but years of work made me experienced " Rudrani finished.

"Yeah , I also thought about it , as You ruled the Kingdom all alone , all responsibilities were on you , " Draupadi uttered.

"I can teach her by the way , " Rudrani uttered while chuckling.

"I have a better option, why don't you take responsibilities here as well , like we'll help you with that , but since we're unexperienced I suggest it's better for you to do " Anamika uttered 

Rudrani was a little taken aback

"You're telling me this ?? And you're OK with it ??" Rudrani questioned.

At which Anamika smile .

"Ofc princess I'm , so then it's decided what say Ruchira!!" Anamika question

"Same goes for me , since we're going to tie in one thread name  'Emperor Karna'
Then it's better to settle everything between us " Ruchira uttered.

Rudrani felt very happy.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"What !! A creature!!" Karna yell

"Yes , Your majesty,  A strange creature,  he's attacking the kids and take them with him " Minister replied.

"Not only that day by day , he's hunting kids from villagers   , they're really afraid of going outside of their house, no one from where he came " Another minister replied.

"It's a serious issue,  I'll send my trusted fearless guards to inquiry " Karna replied though he's still in thoughts.

Solving others small problems he came back from his court room .

He was walking and found the three of Ruchira,  Rudrani and Anamika were coming this direction while talking and laughing,

Seeing Karna they came near.

"Seeing you three , like thus made me very happy " Karna uttered.

Three of them smile .

"Emperor,  we decided it's better for Rudrani to become the Empress,  as she has experience,  and we'll help her " Anamika uttered.

"If you all decided this i don't have any problems , " Karna replied.

"Is there something bothering you ??" Rudrani questioned finding Karna's behaviour a little unusual.

Karna remained silent for a moment

"Actually there is , which is disturbing me a lot " Karna replied.

"Discuss it with us , may be , we can help you " Rudrani replied.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Karna told them about the creature and how he's hunting Kids .

"It's a very serious issue , a creature, he's hunting innocent kids , we really need to do something early " Rudrani uttered.

"I suggest to visit the villagers and get to know about it in details " Ruchira suggest.

"Yes , I agree,  you should send some ministers or guards there " Rudrani replied.

"I would like to go there , as people are frightened so it's better for me to go than some minister only , cause people will then believe that you are inspecting this situation more seriously " Anamika uttered.

"But you all alone will be Risky princess,  and we don't even know anything about that creature " Karna uttered being concerned.

"I will accompany her , you ask our head minister and the soldiers to prepare for Tomorrow , we'll go there" Ruchira replied.

"Still I can't agree,  the creature can be harmful for you two as well,  I will go there by my own " Karna uttered.

"No , you stay here , and we're not going to fight with it right , we'll just go collect the information and giving them faith we'll return , it'll leave a good impression as well as our work will be done as well " Anamika uttered.

"But -" Karna tried to utter.

"No but , you have to trust us " Ruchira uttered.

"I trust you but , I'm concerned about your safety " Karna uttered.

"Don't worry , I'll join them and you know I can protect them " Rudrani replied.

"But if you join us,  who'll go to the Temple with Mata Kunti?? As Queen Draupadi and Subhadra will return and Prince Arjun will go to drop them " Anamika question.

Rudrani started thinking.

"Don't worry we'll be safe " Ruchira uttered while getting up .

Ruchira and Anamika bid him Good night and left .

"Don't be upset,  this problem will solve soon " Rudrani encourage him .

"I don't know but I'm feeling anxious,  my instincts are telling me something bad is about to happen " Karna uttered with a sigh .

Rudrani hugged him placing her head on Karna's chest.

"Don't think that , nothing bad will happen,  you see me , Ruchira and Anamika were together now , and soon our marriage will be done,  I'm excited about it,  so don't worry nothing bad will happen " Rudrani uttered.

Karna pulled out .
He caressed her cheeks.

"I don't know but as time passing my anxiety is increasing , I'm scared the happiness has came right now will scatter " Karna uttered.

Rudrani hold Karna's hand.

She made Karna sat beside her .

And placed his head on her lap .

Started caressing his hair.

"Don't worry , no matter how much difficulty will come , we'll face them together " Rudrani uttered.

Karna closed his eyes , Rudrani placed a kiss on his forhead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 630 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
9.2K 1K 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
28.4K 817 50
Indian love story ...... # Sweet Ordinary Girl #Royal Prince charming # Enemies to lovers Every girl in this country is dying to marry me. Huh...
367K 22.9K 40
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...