those eyes | geminifourth

بواسطة gfseuphoria

"Don't, Fourth. Don't look at me like you are inlove with me." This story contains: mature scenes⚠️ depressio... المزيد

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🔞
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22. 🔞
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34. ♾️

31.

754 42 11
بواسطة gfseuphoria

God takes good people's life sooner, to represent them as angels.

Only God and these 7 buddies knew how much Gemini cried and begged to God to forgive his boyfriend's life and give him back to Gemini.

🌟

"Please.. please do something! I can't- i-i can't live without him!"

No one listened to Gemini. Because they knew, even if they listened, they couldn't do anything.

"Buddy.. you know we can't do any-"

Gemini pushed Phuwin's hand off of him and looked at him with hatred.

"Then why are you guys here huh?"

Phuwin was in shock of what just happened. His best friend...

"Gemini, what are you saying?"

"We are here because we care about Fourth and your child."

"Bullshit."

While they were arguing, Ford left the room he was sleeping in and just listened to them quietly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you mean we don't care about them?"

Pond slowly pulled Gemini by his shoulder and patted his back.

"You're not on the right state of mind. Let's talk when you're okay."

"You all should leave."

Dunk stepped in before he was held by Joong.

"Gemini stop with this bullshit! We understand you're sad but we are sad too! It's not that we're happy that Fourth and the baby is in that situation! Get yourself together!"

"Dunk calm down, love."

Satang stepped in this time instead.

"How is he wrong though? We did everything for him and his family but he never appreciates it. I'm tired of being in your shadows and literally forgetting about myself."

"No one asked y'all to!"

Phuwin smirked in a mocking way.

"No one asked, huh? You wanna know why we did it? Because we care about you and Fourth! How stupid of us, right? We care about our friend and his family so we're helping him!"

"Fuck you all! Stop this damn fight!"

Ford walked up to them as his screams were filling the hospital corridors.

"You all suck. Fourth and baby bean is there, in that fucking situation, and you're all fighting? Are you guys okay huh? It's not about fucking care or friendship, there are 2 people whom we don't know if they're gonna live or not! What was their sin huh? What was their sin to meet people who are fighting when they're struggling to get their life back! You all lost your mind and you are all wrong. Stop fucking fighting or crying for Fourth. Because there are only 6 people to cry about, and those people are you. You should cry and think what the fuck is wrong with you all."

Everyone was silent. They listened to Ford from the beginning to the end. Whatever he said made sense. Gemini's tears came back and he started apologizing.

"I'm sorry, i'm so sorry."

He started sobbing and trying to wipe his tears with his bloody hands.

"I-i just don't know how am i gonna live without Fourth. I-i love him a lot-"

Before you knew it, Phuwin pulled Gemini in for a hug. Gemini cried again, nonstop, until everyone joined them and cried about their dumb actions.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have talked that way."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have underestimated your love towards Fourth."

"Let's just wish that our baby bean and Fourth is okay."

After a while.

"Please. Please tell me they made it."

A nurse left the surgery room with a big smile on her face.

"Mr. Norawit, now we're taking Mr. Nattawat to the VIP room and Doctor is calling you inside. By the way, the surgery was a success. Mr. Nattawat was a good fighter."

Gemini ecstatically entered the VIP room which was inside the surgery room and saw Fourth.

"My love.."

Gemini stepped forward to Fourth but then he saw an INCU next to his bed.

"Congratulations, Mr. Norawit. Your boyfriend just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl."

Gemini smiled but as the realization hit him, his smile faded away.

"But.. it was too soon.. is she gonna be okay?"

"She needs special care for now. But she is going to be okay."

The doctor patted Gemini's shoulder and left the room to leave Gemini with his family.

He slowly walked next to Fourth's bed and satted down to the chair next to him.

"You're so strong baby.. thank you for bringing her. I don't know how was i supposed to live without you. Please wake up. Please."

Gemini held Fourth's hand and kissed it slowly.

"Our baby.."

Gemini let go of Fourth's hand and he walked up to the other side of the bed.

He looked inside the INCU and saw their baby girl from a close distance. She looked just like him. Her eyes were like his, and that face figure.

She was definitely gonna be a daddy's girl.

"Hi princess.. i'm your dad."

There were a few health preparations installed to the baby's nose and many parts of her body. She was weak and needy, she needed Fourth's care.

"I'm gonna love you forever."

Gemini whispered and he said goodbye to them. There was no point of staying there. As a medical student, he knew that Fourth's wasn't going to wake up earlier than 4 to 7 hours. In these types of surgeries, it was possible to go to a coma, but if no coma was confirmed, 4-7 was the ideal.

He left the room and saw everyone sitting and waiting for him patiently.

"What happened? Are they okay?"

They all jumped to Gemini and Gemini started tearing up with tears of joy.

"I have a daughter."

The gang looked at each other and smiled. Phuwin hugged Gemini while Gemini was a sobbing mess.

"I have a daughter."

"I know buddy. And she is gonna be okay."

"My baby girl.."

Ford hugged the two and everyone joined them.

"Our baby bean is a girl."

"Our baby bean.."

That may sound so cringe for most of people, but that is right. They're are baby bean's first loves, her soulmates, her first playdates and school buddies. Baby bean was so lucky to have them, and she was going to love being with them a lot.

🫶🏻

Two chapters the same day.. enjoy and leave comments to recommend a name for the baby girl.💕

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
23M 804K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...