👻 𝐑.𝐈.𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 �...

By Sorewa_Waru

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ "Close your eyes...and smile. Follows the voice that guides you through the abyss called th... More

A/n
[1] Coping.
[3] Expecting.
[4] Inviting.
[5] Tagging.
[6] Playing.

[2] Hoping.

431 32 5
By Sorewa_Waru

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"I wake up before my alarm clock..."

(Y/n) googly made his way to the bathroom washed his face with warm water and brushed his teeth as soon as he finished making his bed. His mind, sluggish and resistant, took its time to reclaim the details. If someone asked what his weakness was and if he was being truthful, it would be when he woke up from his sleep. Short morning amnesia.

His fingers hovered over the assortment of skincare products his cousin had recommended. Selecting a bottle of face wash without much thought, he lathered it onto his skin, the scent familiar yet subtly different from his usual routine.

He has been really close to him for as long as he can remember. Despite the distance, they occasionally meet up and do normal family activities together and obviously, play football. Sometimes (Y/n) thinks he pities him probably because his parents left him or something. It was a thought that lingered without grievance.

Fortunately, His morning daze comes to an end as his phone has a notification other than the video game one. With his empty hand, he picked it up, unlocked it, and went to his direct message on a certain app.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

YukkiKenyu.Official
Today 8.49 AM

Hi (Y/n)-chan! ("⌒∇⌒")

Are you awake yet?

Did you have a good sleep?

good morning Kenyu-nii ( ¨̮ )

I'm On my way!

*Omw (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Sorry, my team has
a party last night
I got home rlly late wwwww

Dw about that wwwww
and congrats on winning too!

That was one of the top
schools in our Prefecture, right?

I also told the manager
about your match yesterday

I was speechless!!

You did amazing!

Not to mention that scorpion kick
And the double nutmeg u
did at the end!?! Like???
❀.(*'◡'*)❀.

I'm still confused about you
Getting benched tbh

What happened?

You are too kind Kenyu-nii (-^〇^-)

Oh that

I don't know either
I'm planning to quit the
team actually

What???

Why?

Wait

Don't tell me it's about
That Kaneko guy in
your team u told me
Abt before Σ(-'Д'-ノ;)ノ

well..he isn't wrong (⊙...⊙ )

I understand where
he is coming from

I don't think I can be in that team
I would probably let them down
Since couldn't even believe
In my own power

Hey

Don't say that

I swear you are the best person
that team has ever gotten

Okay?

Do u want me to cancel the work today?

You sound tired

I did Invite you after all...

we can go do something else to ease ur mind!
h

earted by (n/n).Kunn_

It's ok dw

I want to try something
else too if I didn't make it to
the football world

Gosh you overthink too much

I'm sure with that impressive skill
u have u will definitely go to the
World Cup someday!

But I'm glad you finally want to try modeling!

You have no idea how
my manager keeps nagging
me Abt u wwwwwww

I'm so excited!
hearted by (n/n).Kunn_

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

(Y/n) blankly stares at his cousin's message. His faded (e/c) eyes read the same letters again and again, somehow hoping it would change to something more hateful and negative.

The truth is, (Y/n) was nowhere near disappointed by being benched at all. He looks as if he was amused more than anything. During the time he was being benched, The only thing on his mind was how long it was going to take his team to disappoint the whole stadium.

He knows those imbeciles of "teammates" can't do anything without him. (Y/n) couldn't fathom that one seemingly colossal, foolish teammate managed to amass enough grievances and support to orchestrate his benching on a crucial match, all in a futile attempt to bask in the spotlight. The irony of the failed scheme was not lost on the captain.

In addition, he couldn't help but find it pathetic. The supposed mastermind had not only failed to oust him but also underestimated the resilience of the team, which persisted despite his absence on the pitch.

In the eyes of the public, (Y/n) was poised to become a victim rather than a perpetrator.

The narrative woven around him wouldn't cast him as a traitor or a deserter but as an unfortunate soul framed and ousted from the team. It was a twist of fate that painted him as an unlucky figure rather than one who abandoned his teammates, securing a sympathetic perspective from those watching the unfolding drama in the stadium and beyond.

"(Y/n)! Kenyu told me that you are going with him today! Do you want me to drive you there?"

He flinched and snapped out of his thoughts as he heard his name being called. (Y/n) quickly rinses his mouth with water and dries his face with a towel and leaves the bathroom

"It's okay, Oba-san! It wasn't far from here. I will take the train!" He shouted back as he put his clothes on along with his coat.

"Okay~!"

In the mirror, (Y/n) watched the reflection of himself. An eerie sense of detachment pervaded his being, separating his mind entirely from the vessel that was his body. It was as if the decisions he made weren't of his own volition, but rather orchestrated by some intangible force beyond his grasp.

"I'm going now Oba-san! See you!"

"Bye-bye~ have fun, star boy! Tell Kenyu I said hi!"

"I will!"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"I never thought in millions of years you would decide to model with me."

(Y/n) smiled as he put his hand in his pocket. "Well, if my beloved Nii-san keeps insisting, how could I not?"

A giggle escaped from the older male. "People who are humble and smile a lot like you are really popular among the crowds. That's what I have picked up." Kenyu told him as he adjusted his glasses with a smile on his face, seemingly proud of himself for saying that.

"Really?" (Y/n) rubs the back of his head shyly. Does he think he doesn't know that?

After a bunch of small talks with twists and turns later, They arrived at their destination.

(Y/n) looked around frantically, taking in the scenery that his cousin had been accustomed to a while back. In his head, the place would have been bombarded with people left and right, he never thought it would turn out to be quiet and oddly calm. Perhaps he still has the child-like curiosity within him or maybe it is just the need to know about everything so he could feel in control.

"What's wrong? Did you not expect this? Hmph?" (Y/n) lightly punches his older cousin playfully as he looks away, a bit embarrassed. This only made the brunet laugh again.

"I thought it would be buzzing with people..." (Y/n) looks around again but before he could focus on anything, someone bumped into him, almost making him stumble forward and fall face-first if it weren't for Kenyu's hand grabbing his coat.

"Do your parents never tell you to not block someone's path?" The culprit spoke rudely. His reddish-brown hair covers his face as he walks past them before leaving the building completely. Leaving two in a daze and discombobulated at the profound cold and unnecessary harsh behavior.

"Thanks, Kenyu-nii..." (Y/n) muttered thanks and looked at the direction the man walked off. "Honestly...this is why I don't wanna leave my house."

"You are starting to sound like a hikikomori." Kenyu let go of his coat as he looked over his shoulder, wanting to see who would bump into them but it was too late as the man was nowhere to be seen.

"Not everyone is like that. Just ignore him." He reassures with a gentle pat on the head.

"I'm not blaming him...I was blocking the way anyway." (Y/n) sulked a bit.

Kenyu sighed, slightly shaking his head while pinching the bridge of his nose. "Geez, you really need to stop blaming yourself for everything."

"Well-"

"Ah! Yukimiya-Kun, is that (L/n)-kun?"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"(L/n), you really have a knack for this! It's amazing!" The photographer stares at him in awe as the studio is captivated by his presence. Kenyu who was watching from the side and making sure he was comfortable, had a proud smirk on his face probably because he knew that prettiness runs in the bloodline. 

Despite being a first-time here, he looked as if he was familiar with this, not needing to explain much, he quickly adapted and kept up with the requests made. Kenyu couldn't be more proud than this.

"If you could switch to a short-sleeved outfit we provided, that would be amazing!"

"Ah...Sorry, I can't do that." (Y/n) emotionlessly replied and he tugged down his already long sleeve outfit further. Kenyu wondered a bit as to what was he hiding beneath the cloth. Hopefully, It wasn't anything he thinks it was.

"No worries, anything would be a perfect fit for you! Make sure are comfortable." The stylist chimed in, eager to accommodate the mysterious model.

"Thank you..." (Y/n) awkwardly said which only made the adults and the staff chuckle at his cuteness.

"We are the ones who should thank you! Please do come again and might as well sign this paper." The manager, who was already sold on the idea of hiring this young man too, gave him a contact in which he would have to look at it later.

"I'll think about it. Thank you for the opportunity and everything today." (Y/n) bowed at each of them individually. His appreciation towards everyone really pierced them in the heart. Almost as if he has already gotten under his control.

"He'll definitely be a big hit! Manager!"

"I agree." the manager nodded in agreement, her gaze fixed on (Y/n) with enthusiasm. "Yukimiya-Kun, thanks for taking him here. You two really are an extraordinary pair."

Throughout the conversation, (Y/n) maintained his composure, nodding occasionally as if considering their propositions. But inwardly, his mind whirred with plans and schemes far beyond the immediate horizon. The adults, unknowingly captivated by his demeanor, failed to perceive the subtle hints of calculation beneath his polite facade.

"Don't thank me. He was the one who came here on his own"

The manager hummed and was surprised to hear the reply. "Really? now that would be amazing if he also came here next time!"

Kenyu, as his older cousin, observed the interaction keenly, his eyes narrowing slightly as he noticed the faintest hint of mischief playing across (Y/n)'s features. Sensing something wrong, Kenyu tried to catch (Y/n)'s eye, hoping for a subtle signal or acknowledgment, but (Y/n) remained elusive, lost in his own thoughts.

As the discussion drew to a close, the manager and photographer exchanged pleased glances, evidently impressed by (Y/n)'s potential. Kenyu, however, shot (Y/n) a questioning look, silently asking whether everything was alright. But (Y/n) merely offered a faint smile, an enigmatic hint that left the older cousin more puzzled than before.

Soon after, The group bid their farewells, expressing their hopes for future collaborations, while (Y/n) courteously thanked them once again. His mind, however, was already several steps ahead, concocting plans that only he knew the depths of.

٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

As they departed the studio, Kenyu couldn't shake off the feeling that something was brewing in (Y/n)'s mind, an intangible storm yet to reveal its true nature. But for now, (Y/n) remained the enigmatic puzzle, a siren of unknown intentions, ready to weave his intricate melodies upon the canvas of the world. though, he would rather keep his mouth shut and try to not break their built-up relationship because of his own unprovable observation that he might have misunderstood. 

Clearing his own throat a bit, Kenyu looks at his younger cousin. Gaining a raised brow look from him.

"How was it?"

(Y/n) put his hand under his chin and shrugged. "Hmm...I don't know. New? I guess I enjoyed it." he doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as Kenyu thought.

"Are you shy with the cameras? You rarely even stay for an interview from what I see." The brunet asked.

"Wow. you do really know a lot about me." (Y/n) deadpanned.

"Well, I still don't know why you started playing football," Kenyu mumbled as he chuckled dryly. "It went just like this. I asked you countless times then suddenly you changed your mind one day and joined me."

His Glasses went foggy as he looked at his younger cousin. A sudden tension looms around the duo as they continue the walk to the train station "Tell me, did you really do it just for the sake of me asking?"

A sudden concerned glance was sent to him. "You know... if you outright refused, I wouldn't keep asking."

(Y/n) looks away. Averting his gaze. "...No. I did it for myself, of course."

He still pondered why Kenyu's manager sought his presence when they already had Kenyu. Perhaps the adage 'two heads are better than one' held weight in this scenario. It all boiled down to gains and advantages, in the end, a selfish motive that motivated his actions.

"That's some development."

The only things that make him feel remotely close to being a human so far were the art of gossiping and the fervor of playing football-two divergent realms that hardly coalesced.

In his mind, modeling or being a celebrity is a lot closer to being gossiped about. A hot topic that will always make the news. Everyone's eye would be on him, and some sort of connection would be formed. This prospect intrigued him. So, trying to be a model wouldn't be so bad but if it didn't feel the same, he wouldn't do it again. He might revisit this later as it did pique his interest. 

"How about we get (f/c) before we go our ways?"

(Y/n) suddenly brightens up and cheers like a little kid as he hears the mention of his favorite food. Mood swings don't go unnoticed although.

"Let's goooooo."

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

A/n

Y'all Idek if I did the modeling shit thing right 😭😭😭 forgive me

On a side note, wwwww in texting kinda of means lol or haha I'm trying to make it fit the texting style idk sorry if that's cringe 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.2K 4K 32
"𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄... 𝐈'𝐌 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋." -𝐈...
125K 4.2K 19
rin x reader / pxg x reader ?? bllk chat fic 6/9/23 - 6/23/23 lovesick - alice phoebe lou
18.3K 926 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - ↝ Blue lock x Male! reader ↝ In which...
681K 32.1K 24
❝𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍❞ ⎯ a young women's football prodigy gets webbed into her insane family friend's equally insane...