๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž

By unholy__0

'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the ๐๐ž'๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ famil... More

AESTHETICS
01| A Strange Normal
02| New Notification
03| The Contract
04| The Rules
05| Theo's Match
06| Buy Me Flowers
07| First Visit
08| Tied Knots
09| Forever Tangled
10| Home
11| New Mornings
12| Chef Reverie
13| Going Away?
14| Complaints
15| New Rules
16| Bed Monsters
17| Where is She?
18| Unwanted Guests
19| Cookie Thief
20| Back Home
21| Missed Me
22| The Celebration
23| He's Mine
24| Chaotic Mornings
25 | Kiss Me
26| Getting Cozy
27| Interruptions
28| Santo's Birthday
29| The Celebration
30| The Famous Four
31| The Torture Room
32| The Maze
33| Voices Of Past
34| The Storm
35| Mother
36| Never Again
37| Colourful Hearts
38| Brother-in-law
39| The Final Truth
40| Goodbye Angel
42| The Real Donna
43| Bringing him Home
44| My All
45| Mirrors
46 | Silence
47| Black skies
48| Sick
49| Delicate Roses
50| Rich Scents and Moans
51| Stars and Skies
52| A Date?
53| My Destiny
54| Thankyou
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
Bonus Chapter 4

41| The Notification

21.1K 641 88
By unholy__0

"Rev, sweetheart please eat" Hayley pleaded sadly with her head almost hanging. I'm so mad at myself. She has to tolerate me. But I don't want to eat, not until I can find my husband.

It's been a week. A week since he's gone. Where? Nobody knows. A week since his phone is switched off and every contact we could have with him was gone.

I wasn't mad at him. Never at him. He couldn't have done anything, as much as I hate the fact that he knew everything way before I did, I also understand that the word he gave to my brother held much more importance. It's okay Dari. But please come back.

"Oh it's chocolate"

"It's my favourite, I'll be waiting at the table" He muttered. He hated cakes. I knew he didn't like cakes but that day, he sat at the table patiently and I had to bake another one because he didn't leave any for Theo.

A sharp pain stings me as I remember my husband's words. His eyes, his smile, his warm hands. I miss you Dari.
Please come home to me.

"Dari"

"Yes baby?" He looked away from his laptop. At me. All his attention was on me. My husband shuts his laptop and pulls me into his lap, his warm arms wrapping around my body. I lay my head on his chest, feeling his heart beat.

I clutch my pillow as warm tears roll down my eyes. I needed him here. With me. I just wanted to know that he's alright, I won't mind if he wanted some time. I would give him all the space he wanted. I....I just wanted to know he's okay.

"I love you pretty baby" I remember his words. All I wanted to do was run back to him and cry in his arms. Telling him how much everything has been hurting me. Telling him how the world hurt his wife. I needed him. He needed me too.

I should've scolded him, not talk to him, hit him but leaving him shouldn't have even been a option. Now I miss him.

"Bubs" I feel a strong body drop to the side of our bed. Zane rubbed my shoulders comfortingly. I didn't need comfort, I needed Dari.

"SANTO! SAINT, ZANE COME OUT RIGHT NOW!" I hear Marcus yelling. Marcus never yells like that. He screamed on the top of his lungs. I instantly leave my bed and rush downstairs to where he stood with a laptop in his hand.

He had a grave expression on his face. Sweat was dripping down his forehead and something in me told me that it wasn't a good news. His eyes met mine and he instantly shut up. Marcus put the laptop behind him trying to hide it from me.

"Ma-"

"it's nothing kid. Go to sleep" He said. His eyes not meeting mine. I fist my hands but don't make any move. Marcus sighed and glared at me, daring me to not listen to him.

"I will not leave" I say confidently. Folding my arms together. I knew it was about Dari. And I would do anything to know my husband was doing okay.

"I say go back kid" Santo and Saint stood near the couch. Zane was sat on the table. None of them spoke as we both argued.

"Tell me what's it about" I reply.

"It's your Don's wife order" I add. Marcus froze. So did every other person in the room. I didn't expect me to say that either but anything for Dari, I guess. He gulped and shook his head slightly, putting the laptop forward.

A video clip. Of my husband. Tied to a chair. Bruised and drugged.

"They have him" He said defeatingly. My knees start to feel weak as I eyes stay fixated on my husband. I am so sorry my love. It's all my fault. I should'nt have been so dramatic. I always ruin everything.

"Che cazzo stai dicendo? " Santo growled tucking his polished gun out of his pocket. (What the fuck are you saying). His veins were popping along with his knuckles turning white. His teeth gritting as he yelled in his deep and gruff voice.

"we are trying to look" Marcus sighed. He lowered his head and looked at me with a look of pity.

"Let's fucking go and bring our man back" Saint was breathing heavily, glaring at the screen as if he would snap it with just one look. His face was almost red from anger.

I watch as Zane walks out to get everyone ready . I wasn't mad at him, i couldn't be. It's not his fault. As much as I want to blame someone to get the heaviness off my chest, I can't. It wasn't his fault that his missed the target, everyone makes mistakes and some mistakes costs us lives. It wasn't Dari's fault that he had to keep the promise he made. He helped me through everything, gave me the most wonderful life I could ever get. It isn't their fault.

"They've sent a message too" Marcus said playing an audio.

'well hello to you too, santo de'angelo. Y'know, your son put quite a big of a fight even though he was injured. Little shit, he almost killed a dozen of my men. The fuck he eats for dinner? Fucking hippos?!

I'll reach straight to the point, if you want him you need to bring his wife to me. Seems like she's way too precious to him. I wanna see the little birdy to-'

Before I could hear another word, a thud sound followed by clattering of the laptop on the marble floor. Marcus clenched his jaw as he threw the laptop on the floor. Santo instantly pulled me back not wanting me to be hurt.

"You okay kiddo?" He asked cupping my cheeks.

"Mhm....I want my dari" I mumbled mostly to myself. Santo heard me and pulled me into his chest, stroking my hair.

"We'll get him don't worry" He whispered.

"We are in no way sending Rev there. I will start a fucking war if I have to" Zane grumbled to which Saint nodded.

"I'll go" I oppose.

For him, I could give away all my lives. A thousand times over.

Some more drama, and more and more......🤭 But I promise, the smut would be amazing....

Wanna see a sneak peek in the next chapter? 😏

Rev on her way to beat the living shit out of her Dari's kidnappers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 154K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
971K 16.7K 81
โ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž.โž I gasped, s...
2.1M 44K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
1.8M 65.7K 48
"Then what will I get in return?" Darius closed onto her, his mouth near her ears as his palm held her both hands together stopping the angel from fl...