starving [hailee steinfeld on...

De hardcore_superstar

"i didn't know that i was starving 'til i tasted you..." a collection of one-shots featuring hailee steinfeld... Mai multe

frequency of all we know... [H.Steinfeld]
come back home (i'm afraid of disappearing) [K.Bishop]
it's you that i've been missing [H.Steinfeld]
coming up for air [H.Steinfeld]
sneaking out into town, holding hands, just killing time. [H.Steinfeld]
guess we lied [H.Steinfeld]
karma is the girl on the screen, coming straight home to me [H.Steinfeld]
i think i love you still [K.Bishop]
stars by the pocketful [H.Steinfeld]
my thoughts will echo your name [H.Steinfeld]
remind me i'm alive [H.Steinfeld]
honeycomb [H.Steinfeld]
shock to your system [H.Steinfeld]
with friends like you, who needs friends? [H.Steinfeld]
my ears fill with the sound of you kneeling [K.Bishop]
meet me there, i'll give you your roses [H.Steinfeld]
one step forward, three steps back [H.Steinfeld]
deep blue, you painted me golden [H.Steinfeld]
keep on coming back for more [H.Steinfeld]
get her back! [H.Steinfeld]
sinking deeper into you [H.Steinfeld]
no such thing as good grief [K.Bishop]
you can see it with the lights out [K.Bishop]
the sweetest torture one could bear [H.Steinfeld]
bleeding me dry like a goddamn vampire [K.Bishop]
like words left unsaid [H.Steinfeld]
can you see right through me? [K.Bishop]
my rotten mind and how much it worships you [H.Steinfeld]
for your love, i'll do whatever you want [K.Bishop]
i'm all skeleton and melody [K.Bishop]
you're my morning sun [H.Steinfeld]
is it cool that i said all that? [H.Steinfeld]
a kiss to every scar [H.Steinfeld]
make you mine this season [K.Bishop]
kissing in the crossfire [K.Bishop]
caught myself [K.Bishop]
make every mistake [H.Steinfeld]

what your hands were made for [K.Bishop]

1.7K 44 0
De hardcore_superstar

pairing: bottom!kate bishop x top!reader

summary: kate ruins a cute moment by getting a little too excited about you wearing her hoodie.

warnings: SMUT -> minors, this isn't for you [grinding/humping; pet play is more than a little implied...my hand slipped :); kate gets needy and cums very fast; teasing; kate's praise kink goes brrr; subby puppy gf kate]

wordcount: 1.6k

a/n: i've missed writing for kate so much that i blacked out and wrote most of this in one sitting. i literally can't tell you who the dominant one is supposed to be here and i feel like that's exactly the way kate would like it lmao. anywho, i'm still thinking about the marvels so have this while i recover. i hope you enjoy <3

* * * * * * *

It's a cold early morning in New York when your eyes open to the sight of your adorable, sleeping, girlfriend. A small smile pulls at your lips as you take her in, everything from her disheveled hair to the subtle crinkle between her eyebrows sends your heart soaring.

You can't resist the urge to reach out and tuck a piece of her wild hair behind her ear. She stirs but only to wrap her arms tighter around your waist, an incoherent murmur of a complaint tumbling out of her parted lips.

Kate Bishop is many things...except a morning person, something you've had to learn the hard way. It's honestly a miracle she's managed to make it to most of her early morning missions on time considering how many attempts it takes to get her to even consider getting up in the morning.

It's hard to find her bad habit annoying when she looks so damn cute, though.

Unfortunately for her, you're awake, you're hungry and Clint's supposed to drop off her beloved golden retriever in a few hours.

You don't necessarily understand the arrangement the two archers have but you know it can't do Lucky any harm to be taken to the Barton's home every once in a while. Especially during weeks when Kate is swamped with superhero work and can't find the energy to be dragged around Central Park for a few hours.

So, you disentangle yourself from the brunette's strong embrace and get up.

You hear her grumble again while your hands reach for the warmest thing in sight: one of Kate's purple hoodies chaotically thrown onto her bedside table. Any other day you'd be fighting the urge to scold her for never putting her clothes in her ridiculously large closet but today, the hoodie saves you from the cold air that nips at your skin.

The tell-tale sound of sheets rustling around fills the room for a few seconds before Kate speaks up.

"Where are you going?" She groans, her voice carrying traces of that sleep-filled raspiness you've come to love.

"To get ready. Clint's coming to drop off Lucky."

"Yeah, but that's not until later and your girlfriend wants cuddles right now."

You turn around to face her, ready to tease her for being such a grump in the morning, only to find the archer watching you with wide eyes.

"Um...you okay, babe?"

Your voice brings her out of her thoughts and you catch sight of the pink hue that threatens to overtake her beautiful face. "Yeah...yeah, just...that hoodie looks really good on you."

"Thank you, I stole it from my grumpy girlfriend."

You're technically making fun of her but all she can focus on is the way her hoodie looks on you. On the subtle smirk that pulls at your lips and the small token of possession it represents.

She's not a jealous person or an overly controlling partner but the thought of you wearing her things, of showing you're her partner and no one else's...stirs something inside her that she's never felt before.

You can see it.

The way her face slowly changes from a sleepy and dazed look to hungry eyes that seem to try to devour you with a single glance. It would be startling if you didn't know her so well.

"Come here," she says as she extends her arms out to you.

"You're not even going to sit up?" You can't resist the urge to tease her even while you do exactly what she asks of you.

She merely shakes her head in response, stable hands grabbing your waist and pulling you down on top of her. You don't even get the chance to come up with another teasing remark before she's leaning up and stealing your thoughts away with a kiss.

You sink into her, an almost inaudible sigh slipping out of your mouth and into Kate's as the two of you mold together. Her hands mess with the fabric of the hoodie adorning your figure but she makes no move to remove the barrier just yet.

You assume she's just waiting for your permission to take it off until she starts caressing you over the fabric. There's no time to question what exactly she's doing though since her lips detach from yours only so she can nip at your jawline. "God...you look so good in my clothes, baby."

"Yeah? Is that why you're trying to hump the air right now?"

The groan you hear in response is exactly what you're expecting.

What you don't expect however is for her hips to literally buck against the air. Your words were supposed to be a joke but of course, your girlfriend would be into it. There's a reason you call her your golden retriever girlfriend and it's not just because of how loyal she is.

Her hands go from soft and exploratory to demanding in an instant and you let out a groan of your own as she maneuvers your body until she's able to trap your knee between her legs.

She's been awake for less than ten minutes and she already has you right where she wants you.

"Kate-" She smothers the rest of your sentence with her lips and yet you can't find it in yourself to be mad about the interruption.

You're too busy kissing her back to attempt to tease her once she starts moving against you, impatient hips rocking every which way to find some relief. It's hot and adorable in ways that make your heart clench and your clit throb with need.

"Fuck," she mumbles against your lips.

You take the opportunity to glide your hands underneath her shirt and remove it from her in one move. She shudders, both from the cold air and the pleasure overtaking her body, and it's a sight you don't ever want to forget.

Kate's desperation is palpable but you enjoy watching the way she writhes under you too much to touch her the way she needs. You merely let her grind against you while your hands explore her chest, basking in the beautiful, needy, sounds you draw out of her.

You're in the middle of teasing her hardened nipples when she breaks.

"y/n...babe...please..." There's no sweeter sound than the sound of your girlfriend giving in to the pleasure only you can make her feel.

"Already?" You ask through a chuckle, watching as your words make her eyes clench shut. "I haven't even done anything yet."

"Shut up," she grumbles before another moan tumbles out of her.

She grips the front of your hoodie with an iron grip, pulling you down against her so she can kiss you again. You let her do what she wants while enjoying every beautiful second of her borderline frantic movements.

It's unreal how fast she crumbles under you, how quick she is to lose the confident act and let herself drop into a state where all she wants, all she needs, is you. Even the air she breathes is incomparable to how alive you make her feel during moments like these.

Your lips leave hers right as you push your knee against her center. You're sure she's seconds away from soaking through her sweatpants considering how hard she's humping you.

"y/n-" She gasps, her back arched and her muscles strained while she rocks against you. "Please, I can't..."

You admire her for a few seconds before giving her the permission she not so secretly craves. "I know, you're just a needy pup, aren't you? You can't help yourself, can you, Katie?"

Her eyes fly open at that and the dazed look in her eyes is more than enough of a reward for you. She nods furiously in response, clearly only a few mess thrusts away from falling apart. "Yes, yes, I am, please, baby."

"Good girl," you say with that proud grin that makes her melt every time. "Go on, cum for me, puppy."

The reaction your words coax out of her is instantaneous and it's more than enough to leave your own underwear soaked through. Your arousal is the last thing on your mind though when you have a whiny, shaky Kate Bishop wildly grinding against you while she succumbs to her orgasm and the searing pleasure it leaves behind.

You watch her for a few seconds, doing everything in your power to commit the sight to memory, before leaning down and pressing a few feather-light kisses to her sweaty skin. "So pretty for me, you did so good, puppy."

The only sound that comes out of her is her heavy breathing and the quiet whine she can't keep in every time she hears you call her puppy again. It takes her a few seconds to come back down to Earth and you wait patiently for her, pressing soft kisses all over her face and mumbling all the words that soothe the gentle storm inside of her.

Her hands finally release your hoodie and she wraps her arms around your waist, pulling you impossibly closer and groaning when you move so you're not pressing up against her cunt anymore.

"You okay?" You whisper against her.

"Mhmm. More than okay, actually."

Kate doesn't give you a chance to respond. She doesn't give you a chance to do anything but let out a gasp as she rolls the two of you over and triumphantly lands on top of you.

She wastes no time in burying her flushed face into your neck and nuzzling the warm skin she finds.

"We're gonna have to get up eventually, puppy," you remind her even though you're already running your fingers through her messy hair and basking in the intimacy of the moment.

"That sounds like a problem for later."

She's technically not wrong and it's obvious she's mere seconds from falling asleep again so you bite your tongue and let her have her win. As far as mornings go, this might be your favorite way of spending them, tangled up completely with the archer that owns your heart.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

414K 9.5K 92
Just a bunch of one-shots about the queen herself, since there simply aren't enough stories about her out there. Be prepared for a bunch of fluff. Ha...
19.4K 429 34
Y/N is a young 22 years old woman born in Montreal, Canada. As her and her family move to another country, Y/N has to go through many challenges, lik...
379K 9.5K 190
Hailee Steinfeld x Fem Reader
276K 5.3K 57
Just a bunch of Hailee Steinfeld imagines because there's not enough of her on here. gxg includes: -Fluff -Smut *REQUEST ARE CLOSED*