Year.

By LeCherr

Here‘s to the next 365 days. May we live through them all, and may God fill them with happiness, safety and j... More

Day 365.
Day 1.
Day 2.
Day 3.
Day 4.
Day 5.
Day 6.
Day 7.
Day 8.
Day 9.
Day 10.
Day 11.
Day 21.
Day 26.
Day 27.
Day 31.
February 1st.
February 8th.
February 12th.
February 28th.
March 1st.
March 6th.
March 8th.
March 12th.
March 20th.
March 23rd.
March 25th.
March 29th.
March 30th.
March 31st.
April 1st.
April 10th.
April 14th.
April 25th.
June 30th.
July 10th.
September 14th.
September 24th.
September 27th.
September 28th.
October 13th.
October 14th.
November 4th.
November 12th.
November 14th.
November 25th.
December 1st.
December 13th.
December 14th.
December 15th.
December 16th.
December 22nd.
December 30th.
December 31st.

June 18th.

52 8 2
By LeCherr

Thursday, 18th of June, 2015.

Today is the first day of Ramadan. And as this blessed beautiful month comes, you can feel the peace and serenity all around you. You can see it on people's faces. You can feel it in the air. But as it comes, people are being kind and nice and forgivable. And I wonder, why can't people be like this all year? Why do people wait for a special time of the year like Ramadan or New Year's Eve to be kind? Why can't we always spread love and joy?

Indeed, in Ramadan, us Muslims should do more good and come closer to Allah. But please, do it all year. Be close to God all year. Pray. Read Quran. Host family gatherings. Call a relative you haven't called in ages. Text an old friend. Smile at strangers. Forgive people and ask for their forgiveness. Hug your father. Kiss your mother. Tell your siblings you love them even if they annoy you. Tell your partner you appreciate them. Do good things. Join charity. Try new things. Be adventerous. Be courageous. Grieve if you want to, and laugh if you like it. Be kind. Treat people like you want them to treat you.

Do not sit around waiting for a time to come to do something, get up, and do it now. You do not know what the next second brings. So please, do not waste your life waiting for something. Instead, do something. Something great will come out of it, and the things you feel will be amazing. The pride, the happiness, the memories- it will be worth it.

On another note: Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims everywhere around the World. May Allah reward you and guide you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 622 27
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
23.8K 3.5K 12
ආදරේ කරන්න නොදන්න හිතකට ආදරේ කරන්න කියලා දුන්නු එයා ඒ ආදරේ අමතක කරන විදිහ කියලා දුන්නේ නැත්තන්...? ° nonfiction °
52.9K 1.1K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her lift for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
179K 19.6K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...