Homeland (A COD MWIII fan-mad...

By HARDWARE027

(There are many things I didn't like in MWIII's campaign, so here, the outcomes will be different. Nolan does... More

1. Mercenary
2. The Phone
3. No Russian|Part I
4. No Russian|Part II

Prologue

77 2 1
By HARDWARE027

(Spoilers for MWIII warning! I didn't like how Soap was killed in the campaign so here, he will be wounded by Makarov, not killed. His death seemed needless and he needed to grow more as a character. There were more things I pointed to and criticised, so here's what I'll change. Ivan isn't dead, Nolan isn't captured, they both appear here in this alternate timeline I created, Makarov looks like his OG counterpart, and Milena wasn't interrogated by Ghost and Soap.)

(Alternate outcome)

*BANG*

"NO--!"

Collapsing to the floor, Soap groans and shouts in pain, having been shot by Makarov below the stomach between the hips. From behind, Ghost and Gaz approach the sight and engage Makarov and his forces. The Russian terrorist retreats, sprinting away toward the doors to exit the subway tunnels leading into London.

Price stands and aims down his P890, ready to go for the kill; a train drives by, blocking his line of sight on Makarov, who slams the exit door shut, fleeing from Task Force 141 and leaving an explosive with a wounded Soap, who is greeted by Ghost who applies pressure to the bullet wound to stop the bleeding.

Ghost: "Johnny! Look at me, mate! You're going to be alright! I swear it."

Soap: "FUCKIN' HELL! *COUGH*"

Price: "Gaz! With me! We need to defuse the bomb, ASAP!"

Gaz: "Roger that, boss!"

The sergeant and the captain approach the bomb left behind by Makarov and place pliers close to the red wires as they need to be cut at the same time to defuse the said bomb.

Price: "Soap said the red wire. On the count of 3, we defuse it. 1. 2. 3!"

*SNIP*

*SNIP*

Both SAS operators look at the bomb, having defused it and saved everyone the trouble of having a flooded train tunnel. Gaz lets out a sigh of relief before turning his head around to look and see Soap and Ghost.

Gaz: "Shit, Soap!"

Price: "Shite!"

Both operators approach their close colleagues with Price helping Ghost apply pressure on the wound to ensure Soap survives. As for Gaz, he stands to look down the tunnel leading to London and grips his radio.

Gaz: "All units this is SAS Sergeant Garrick! We need medical ASAP! We have multiple K.I.A. and one wounded!"

CTSFO Officer: "Copy, sergeant! We're closing in, stand by!"

Looking back at the injured Soap, he sees Price and Ghost doing their best to stop the bleeding. Gaz then hears shouts coming from the tunnel followed by footsteps; both Price and Ghost look to see paramedics and CTSFO officers approaching the site.

Paramedics with a stretcher approach the wounded Scotsman whilst Price and Gaz move with some CTSFO officers to clear out the tunnels, making sure they're clear of Makarov's army. Soap shouts and hisses in pain as he's placed down on the stretcher and is carried away, out of the tunnels to safety.

As for Ghost, he stands and watches as Soap is carried away to get first aid for his injury. Ghost then looks to the doorway where Makarov fled and lets out a dissatisfied sigh. He picks up his Chimera rifle and walks with the CTSFO officers, joining Price and Gaz to clear the tunnels thoroughly.

4 days later...

Batumi, Georgia

November 26, 2023

06:00

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

???: "Ugh...ngh...გაჩუმდი, გთხოვ..."
(Shut up, please...)

A hand reaches out from under a blanket in bed and reaches for a table with a buzzing phone. The hand taps on the said buzzing phone, silencing it once and for all; the person below the blanket, a tall, topless, muscular, man with long dark hair light brown eyes and furrowed brows due to his grogginess, sits up, and yawns.

???: "Ahh..."

He tilts his head to the side, popping his neck and lets out a soft groan as he looks to his right, seeing a woman with dark brown hair and light skin, under the covers in a green bra and panties. She lets out a soft groan and opens an eye at the man who approaches a curtain in the bedroom and slides it open; the sky brightens up, turning to a blue-grey-ish hue as cold clouds ascend above the lands of Georgia.

The man looks behind him, seeing the woman in his bed and he approaches her as she stretches her hands out for the man who moves toward her; she hugs him and the 2 lock lips and pulls away, chuckling and giggling softly as they look into each other's eyes.

???: "Good morning, Selena."

Selena: "Good morning, Z-- Mmhh!"

The man locks lips with her again, pulls away with a smile, and rustles her hair before picking up a pair of jogger's bottoms and a white shirt from the side and starts walking to the bedroom door, opening it, and stepping outside as he looks back at her.

???: "I'll make us breakfast."

He walks into the living room, picks up a remote from the couch and switches on the TV, scrolling through several channels before stopping at a news channel. The man then moves toward the kitchen, grabs 4 slices of bread and places it in a toaster that can hold 4 slices of bread; he opens the fridge afterwards, grabs a carton of milk and pours it into 2 glasses.

He sets the glasses of milk on the table before walking back to the kitchen counter, grabs a pan and some cooking oil before grabbing some bacon and sausages and puts them down where he begins cooking them as he turns the stove on.

Stepping out of the bedroom door, Selena hums softly as she puts on a shirt and looks to see her boyfriend putting on both bacon and sausages onto their plates and grabs the 4 slices of bread that pop out of the toaster and spreads butter on them afterwards.

Selena: "No apron?"

???: "Not today."

He responds while grabbing the plates and bringing them to the table, setting them down before returning to the counter to grab their cutlery, knives and forks and brings them to the table where he takes a seat with Selena who starts to eat up.

Selena: "Mmmhh, you're a great cook."

???: "Thanks."

As they eat their breakfast, the couple look at the sound of the TV, hearing the news.

News Anchor: "CTSFO-მ და SAS-ის ძალებმა ლონდონში გაავრცელეს ასაფეთქებელი ნივთიერება გვირაბებში მას შემდეგ, რაც ტერორისტმა სცადა მათი გაშვება და დატბორვა. ჩვენ ასევე მივიღეთ ახალი ინფორმაცია იმის შესახებ, რომ ადგილობრივი ჯარისკაცები იდუმალებით გაუჩინარდნენ უკვალოდ. ხელისუფლება და არმია ამჟამად იძიებს გაუჩინარებებს, სანამ ჩვენ ვსაუბრობთ. ჩვენ მალე შეგატყობინებთ.
(CTSFO and SAS forces in London have diffused an explosive in the tunnels after a terrorist attempted to set them off to flood them. We've also received new reports that local soldiers have disappeared mysteriously without a trace. Authorities and the Army are currently investigating the disappearances as we speak. We will update you soon.)

???: "ტერაქტები მატულობს... After an army base in Kastovia is gassed, a plane blows up, and this happens..."
(Terror attacks are on the rise...)

Selena: "At least it didn't go off, so..."

???: "It is a good sign, Selena, but it also means that we have to be alert. Whatever's next could happen today, or perhaps tomorrow."

Selena: "Yeah..."

???: "I will be there for you. Always."

Selena looks at her hands on the table and sees her boyfriend moving his hands to hers, their fingertips touching before she spreads them open as her boyfriend grabs and caresses her hands gently.

Selena: "I... I'm happy that we met."

???: "I'm happy that I saved you from that hell..."

Selena smiles and she and her boyfriend then look at a clock hanging on the wall to see the time now. 06:20.

Selena: "We should finish up, I... I have to go to work today."

???: "Hm, you do, yes."

They resume eating their breakfast and finish up 3 minutes later and place their plates in the sink for the man to wash them. After finishing, the man places them down on the side to dry off before returning to the bedroom, coming across Selena who's in the middle of putting on a new bra and gasps upon seeing her boyfriend.

Selena: "Ah! O- oh..."

???: "Just grabbing my phone, don't mind me."

Selena nods and resumes her business; the man looks at his phone, seeing the time and date before receiving a call from someone as his phone buzzes. He answers the call upon recognising the number calling him.

Tombstone: "Tombstone, here."

??? 2: "Ah, there you are. I was wondering where you were."

Tombstone: "Eating and sleeping. Cut the romance please, Reaper. Why are you calling me? Did a contract come in?"

Reaper: "You guessed correctly. Meet me down at the McDonald's, boo-boo, we have a lot to break down."

??? 2: "I'm not your... Damn it. On my way."

*BEEP*

Selena: "Is he still giving you those nicknames?"

Tombstone: "Mhm, apparently he has no idea how to differentiate between stop and keep going. I have work too. But, seeing that you need to go first, use the bathroom, I'll wait."

Selena nods and she heads to the bathroom to brush her teeth; Tombstone sits down on the living room couch, looking at the TV and seeing the news reports. One of which is about the missing soldiers.

4 minutes pass and Selena steps out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail, and glasses on, and goes to the bedroom to change into her work clothes. She steps outside wearing a button-up shirt, a blazer, an office skirt, and black heels.

Tombstone: "I'll see you later. Tonight, probably."

Selena: "Seems like it."

The pair kiss each other and smile as Selena leaves Tombstone who approaches the bathroom door to use the bathroom to get ready; he steps inside, brushes his dark long hair and washes his face before looking into the mirror and lets out a sigh while resting his palms on the edge of the sink.

Meanwhile...

Unknown location, Siberia, Russia

November 26th, 2023

06:20

In a desolate area in the Eastern parts of Siberia, the echoing sounds of P.A. announcements fill the empty space, destroying the silence as snow descends upon the cold lands. Looking left and right, soldiers stand outside of a gate near the source of the P.A. announcements, a tall tower with speakers at the top, blaring the announcements.

Inside an abandoned building behind the fences, 2 men stand in a room, facing a man in a dark suit with their hands behind their backs as one of them speaks.

KONNI Contractor: "Мы ждем ваших следующих приказов, сэр. Просто дайте нам слово, и мы займемся."
(We're awaiting for your next orders, sir. Just give us the word, and we'll engage.)

The man in the suit standing before the 2 men, faces a board with photographs pinned by magnets and inspects each photo before nodding as he turns around to the pair, showing his face and exhaling.

???: "Подготовьте фургоны и закопайте тела. Пришло время России проснуться и показать миру свою истинную мощь. Слишком долго нынешним правительством управляли трусы; у них был шанс с нашим соседом, Грузией, в 2008 году. Мы закончим с того места, на котором они остановились, и возобновим мечту Захаева о возвращении России ее былой славы. Очень скоро вся Европа встанет на колени перед Россией."
(Prepare the vans and bury the bodies. It's time for Russia to wake up and show its true powers to the world. For too long the current government has been ruled by cowards; they had a chance with our neighbour, Georgia, in 2008. We will finish where they left off and resume Zakhaev's dream of restoring Russia to its former glory. Very soon, all of Europe will kneel before Russia.)

The second KONNI contractor in the room speaks, responding to the man standing in front of him.

KONNI Contractor 2: "Да, сэр... Командир Макаров."
(Yes, sir.... Commander Makarov)

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.9K 77
A killer. That is who you truly are. Unable to love and run away from your past and future. But the moment you meet Ghost you start to change. And yo...
36.5K 935 40
[Sequel to The Elite Task Force] Captain Price and Captain MacTavish find themselves abandoned and betrayed by what they thought were their allies...
48.4K 1.4K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the walkie-talkies, test new guns for manageability, and create improved gear and a...
4.5K 83 18
The end is near for the 141. Price and Soap are wanted "criminals" now, Makarov is still out there and WWIII is happening. There is a lot on Viper's...