Bangchan x reader

By ilaydaozturk720

you're brother asks you to wait for his friends but there's one boy you like. you're best friend has feelings... More

home
saturday
chan's house
karaoke bar
meeting NI-KI
the conversation
the date
after date
moving in to chan's house
NI-KI's confession
sleepover with wonie
australia
back in korea
minji's proposal
accepting minji's offer
Niki's betrayal
at han river
Y/N's and chan's plan
chan the savior
planning the proposal
the trip
the proposal
the wedding

The meeting

1.6K 18 12
By ilaydaozturk720

I was getting off school walking down the school stairs, it is friday and I didn't have any homework to do since it's the start of the weekend. When i got out of school and saw that my shoe tie was loose, I walked to the side of my school to tie my shoes when I got up. My brother called. i picked up the phone and said "hey wassup" "Y/N some of my friends are comming over at our house but they are near your school I've send a photo of you so they can find you just wait at your school okay?" "Sure, I will. You better send a recent photo of me." "Yeah, I did okay. Bye!" "Bye. " After I hung up, a group of guys walked toward me and asked,"exscuse me, do you know this girl we were supposed to meet her?"oh i am gonna kill aaron for doing this!" I thought I answerd to the guys and said "euhm yeah so that's me aaron called me and I asked if he sended a recent photo of me but clearly he didn't so anyway hi I am Y/N I am the sister of aaron and what are you're names?" I ask politely. The guy with the big bum said " hi I am bangchan, chris, chan or channie but you can call me whatever you want to call me" the guy who looks cold but it isn't cold says "hi I am Lee know or Lee minho" the guy who gives artistic vibes says " hi I am hyunjin nice to meet you" then a guy steps with chubby cheeks steps forward says " hi I am han" then a guy with a deep voice says " hi I am felix" then a guy who looks like a dandy boy says " hi I am seungmin" then the last one who looks like a fox says "hi I am yang jeonin or I.N" the guy who is buffet said "hi I am changbin" "hi it's nice to meet you guys" " it's nice to meet you to" they all said at the same time "how long is it to go to you're house?" I.N. asked." it's just a ten minute walk. "Okay, " he answered, and we walked home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.2K 41
In which Changbin develops feelings for his best friend...and his boyfriend "Another boyfriend just means more kisses." started: 10/9/22 end: ???
315 19 14
When your bestfriend turns into your step brother and your step brother turns into your lover... This thick wall that stands between them that they c...
60.6K 872 41
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
182K 8.2K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 π˜ͺ𝘧 π˜ͺ 𝘩𝘢𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡π˜ͺ𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘒π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘒𝘸𝘒𝘺?