"Love Barrier" | Kim Mingyu

Af jeongji_a

A family barrier against their relationship and when four people are involving and get hurt in a different wa... Mere

Noted
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

16

234 7 0
Af jeongji_a

Third's Person POV

*Kim's Mansion

Today is Wednesday and Mingyu just back after a long day at school. It's 7pm now and his housemaids are preparing dinner for him as he said he's too hungry to get change first. So he eat in his school uniform, alone on a big dinning table. This routine starts only after his bigger sister married off to lives with her husband, leaving him alone with his father who barely home.

"Your cooking skills are still the best." He said to his housekeeper who taking care of him since he was two. She's the only person who will cook his favourite dishes and worry about his well-being. And he considered her as his second mom too. "I've never ever eaten at a resta—"

"Is Kim Mingyu home?!!" Mingyu was cutting off mid sentence by his father's voice whose called him out loudly, echoing the whole house.

"Come eat dinner dad." He said but got cut again by his father who looks crazy mad at him. Mingyu is standing cluelessly still, not aware of what he did wrong again this time.

"So you still have appetite for foods?" He shouted at him and forcefully shoved all the plates away from the table making it all over the floor. When the housekeeper wants to comes to help he warned her and everyone to get away as he said it's his family matter so no one dare to stay.

He said, "this afternoon Jeon Cheolsan sent his people to create chaos at my office place." he knocks on a table a few times before he continue. "because he knows election is coming soon and he wants to destroy my party's reputation."

"Is it because I hit his son?" Mingyu asked, still showing no expression of guilty nor regret which annoys his father even more. Because out of everyone but his enemy's son? And when the election's day is coming too when his son already how important it is for him to win the election and become next the prime minister. He knows Jeon Cheolsan the most out of everyone that what he did the afternoon is just the start of him declaring the war between them. More will comes and that is what scares him.

"You know now?!" He cursed. "You fucking useless! All you do is creating problems and dragging your family down. How i wish i don't have you as a child." With those harsh words he throws, now he disappears to his room leaving Mingyu alone at the table like every other times. Either he hit you or say something to crushed you apart and disappear.

Mingyu is in a situation position now, he's no longer standing. Because right now his knees are giving up on supporting his weight and it makes his body a soulless. It's not like he doesn't how much his father hate him but hearing it from his mouth himself, it breaks his heart in a million pieces. And no words can explain enough how painful it is.

__________________

At school*

"Jia last time you promised to treat us dinner. Should we go today?"  Jeonghan whispered to her in the middle of the lesson. He always so bored and stressed during mr park class that he always try to makes her talk to him. Although he got back a dead stare most of the time.

"I can't today."  She replied while taking her notes. So he asked again.

"Why are you always so busy huh? Where are you going again?"

"I accompany Mingyu to buy something for his sister's birthday."  Jia glared at him once again, knowing deeply what he thinks from his suspicion smiled. "We booked the appointment under my name so i have to go. Stop giving me that smiles, it's so ugly."

Jeonghan just rolled his eyes and immediately got an idea to tagged along with them because he really doesn't want to go home or else his father will makes him solve plenty of math problems again even on weekend. So he gives his position to Hoshi who will be the second target of his father.

"Let's me go with you."  He said, swaying her arm lightly for her approval. Who is not moved for Yoon Jeonghan cuteness? Not even Jia.

"Okay."  She said, and he happily hug her arm from the side and sleep on her shoulder with his legs kicking the air back and force on his seat, acting like a little kid. Which Jia secretly loves it too she just doesn't want to show.

After school when everyone separated ways home, Hoshi is the one who stressed out to go home the most when everybody else so excited to get rest, because he knows what he will faced at home in a matter of few minutes because his partner in crime decides to betray him today. On the other hand, Jeonghan is happily sitting at the backseat of Mingyu's car, waiting for him to start driving.

"We still have 1 hour and 20 minutes before the appointment. Should we eat something first?"  Mingyu ask Jia who is sitting at a passenger seat beside him. Even though she isn't that hungry but Jeonghan is so insisted to go he said he's starving. So they decided to go to the café nearby that's famous for their bakery.

The three didn't take too long to eat since it's almost time too, they need to be hurry or else the store will cancel their appointment which is full all the time.

"Wait here."  Jia run to buy a bunch of croissants and some more pastries that's popular in the shop to take away and make the two boys waiting for her at the table. After running this and there picking and pay for the bread, they finally can go.

"Here". She hand the bags of things she bought to Jeonghan as soon as they get to the car. "Give them to Hoshi when you get home. At least he can have something sweet after a bitter sessions with your dad."

Mingyu and Jeonghan burst out laughing with her hilarious jokes telling and with a straight face too. But deep down they always know that she's very thoughtful towards people around her. She's just not comfortable showing it.

At the store when everybody are lining to go inside the shop, the three just go straight to their VIP lounge that they already booked. And the sale assistances bring out their newest release for them to pick since the items are limited edition so if you have money doesn't mean you can get it.

"Mingyu what about this one?"  Jia shows him a Chanel Bouton de Camélia, 18k white gold, diamonds bracelet which is around 39M won (30000 usd) . "This one is rare, your sister might like it."

With Jia's recommendation Mingyu takes it without second thoughts, he trust her taste of fashion that's why he brings her here. Even Jeonghan who just tagged along also got something back home for his mom too. It's Chanel Coco Crush cuff, quilted motif, 18k yellow gold. Which swears Jeonghan's mother vibes the most as soon as they see it.

After pay for their stuff, now it's turn for Jia to shop. So the two accompanying her to her favourite shops and she got few things back home too. 'It's such a waste if you go home empty hand' is what Jia told the boys.

"It's men's fragrance Jia. Woman is over there."  Jeonghan thought she was confused, seeing her sniffing a men perfume.

"I'm not mistaken. I'm here to get it for my dad, his perfume is running out so fast every time."  She said while keep trying new fragrances, finding what she likes for her dad. "I think this smell suits you Jeonghan."  And hand the other one to Mingyu too. "Omg this is so you too Mingyu." 

She lets the two smell it and takes some of the perfumes she picked for her dad and for them to pay at the counter without asking if they want it or not. "If you're not getting it I'm getting for you."  She said and handed her card to the cashier happily. So pleased with her purchases today.

"Look how happy she is."  Jeonghan whispered to Mingyu who is standing next to him while waiting for Jia.

"She just loves spending money."  Mingyu respond and the two just laughed together silently not wanting her to know that they're talking behind her back.

It's a tiring day but in a good ways. They think they can even do it every day especially for Mingyu who weirdly find it so relaxing and helps him forget his problems at home. And he gives Jia credit for today. He never get to be this chill for so long. 'It feels so good' he said.

       ________________________________

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2K 26
Love had never been an easy thing for Lee Hyejin, not in the past and certainly not now. After finally having experienced the 'love' she wanted, fate...
22.4K 831 30
Cold Hearted Wonwoo and Innocent Mingyu Forced to get married. What will happen when Wonwoo will became obsessed with Mingyu . If you don't like smu...
17.7K 376 13
Kim Eunji A 18 year old boy who's broken all he needs is love only one heart to match his but what if 13 hearts find it's way to his but one is his...
55.5K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...