TᕼE GOᒪᗪ Iᑎ TᕼE ᗪᗩᖇK | ᑎᗩᗰᒍIᑎ...

By joonieuphoria

One night when Seokjin is out for a stroll, he stumbles upon a wounded human called Namjoon. ~10/29/23 - Pres... More

OᑎE
TᗯO
TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭
ᔕEᐯEᑎ
EIGᕼT
ᑎIᑎE
TEᑎ
EᒪEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᒪᐯE
TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ
ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ
EIGᕼTEEᑎ
ᑎIᑎETEEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY
TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE
TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO
TᗯEᑎTY TᕼᖇEE
TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕI᙭
TᗯEᑎTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᗯEᑎTY EIGᕼT
TᗯEᑎTY ᑎIᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY
TᕼIᖇTY OᑎE
TᕼIᖇTY TᗯO
TᕼIᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
TᕼIᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕI᙭
TᕼIᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
TᕼIᖇTY EIGᕼT
TᕼIᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY
ᖴOᖇTY OᑎE
ᖴOᖇTY TᗯO
ᖴOᖇTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴOᖇTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴOᖇTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴOᖇTY EIGᕼT
ᖴOᖇTY ᑎIᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY
ᖴIᖴTY OᑎE
ᖴIᖴTY TᗯO
ᖴIᖴTY TᕼᖇEE
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᖴTY ᖴIᐯE
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕI᙭
ᖴIᖴTY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᖴIᖴTY EIGᕼT
ᖴIᖴTY ᑎIᑎE
ᔕI᙭TY
ᔕI᙭TY OᑎE
ᔕI᙭TY TᗯO
ᔕI᙭TY TᕼᖇEE
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᔕI᙭TY ᖴIᐯE
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕI᙭
ᔕI᙭TY ᔕEᐯEᑎ
ᔕI᙭TY EIGᕼT
ᔕI᙭TY ᑎIᑎE
ᔕEᐯEᑎTY

TᗯEᑎTY ᖴIᐯE

39 7 0
By joonieuphoria

NAMJOON

I didn't expect Jin to fall asleep, this dance must really be tiring him out.

I caught him writing in his notebook a lot more now, signaling he was stressed from when he told me that he likes to write lyrics when he's upset. However, now he's asleep in my arms, curled up against my chest.

I stood up, carrying him bridal style, and began to walk away from the beautiful creek. The dance would truly be beautiful, but it was putting too much pressure on Jin and it wasn't even done. I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Jackson!" I shouted at the fairy who I had quickly become friends with over my time at Direrock. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"What's up, Namjoon?" He called back. "Is the Prince okay?"

"He's fine," I smiled, finally coming to stand in front of Jackson Wang. "Just tired, this dance is putting a lot of pressure on him. I was wondering if you could grab Mark and some other's to help finish up the decor? Prince Seokjin really needs to rest," I motioned to the limp figure with my eyes, who stuck his face into my chest.

"Yeah, of course, I didn't know the Prince was so stressed," Jackson frowned. "Thanks for telling me, I'll go grab some people."

"Thank you, I'm just going to put Prince Seokjin to rest then I'll come help," I smiled. Jackson nodded and I began walking to the pod, easily carrying Jin's light body.

I got a lot of "Is the Prince okay?!"'s while trying to get back to the pod, which I responded with the same thing every time.

"Yes, he's just tired from planning the dance," I sighed when Jisoo asked. I walked away before she could say anything else.

The steps were a bit tiring with the extra weight, but I managed. I made it to Jin's pod and set him down in his bed, tucking him under the covers. He sleepily grabbed my hand, making me lay down with him. I stayed beside Jin for a few minutes, stroking his hair as he hugged my torso. I used to think it was normal that Jin was basically a human magnet to me, but now I find it a bit suspicious how it's only when he sleeps. Meh, whatever, I guess everyone does that, right? 

I remembered how I was supposed to be with Jackson, helping with the dance, and jumped out of bed. I felt bad when Jin reached for me, but I was already at the door. I gave him a last kiss before leaving; I know we're not dating, but those juicy lips were irresistible. 

I ran to where the dance would be held, desperate to get this done fast so Jin didn't have to do anything else. He works so hard, the dance wouldn't look nearly as stunning as it did if he didn't plan it.

I arrived, panting, to see that Jackson had recruited about twenty people to help. I thanked him and joined in on those stupid lights.

It took a while, but we finally untangled a huge knot in one pair of lights. As Mark helped me set them up, he asked the question I hate so dearly.

"No, we are not dating," I confirmed, banging my head on the canopy legs with every word. "He's just a friend."

"Friends kiss each other's cheeks?

Oh my fucking God. Did Jihyo really go around telling everyone or something?

"Pardon?"

"Jihyo told me that you kissed Jin's cheek..." Mark trailed off.

"Yeah? Well, Jihyo is a big, fat liar," I said aggressively. "She's just dying for attention."

"Where is she anyways? I haven't seen her since last night, usually she's prancing around Direrock at this point."

Now that I thought of it, I haven't seen Jihyo either. Not that I minded, she's so fucking annoying.

"Not sure," I said thoughtfully. Mark hummed and kept twirling the lights around the canopy with me.

~Three hours later~

I high-fived everyone who helped, collapsing onto the ground behind me. We used Jin's design, and it looked magnificent.

String lights lined everything, from the bushes to the canopies, it was so magical. Jin would be so proud. Speaking of said man, his head popped above where I was on the ground, making me jump.

"What're you doing, you need rest!" I exclaimed indignantly. 

"I'm rested enough, Joon," Jin rolled his eyes, helping me up. "Did you do this?" He smiled, motioning with his hands to the finishing touches on the dance area.

"With help, of course," I grinned. He looked around before pressing a quick peck to my cheek.

"HE'S JUST A FRIEND, EH?"

I jumped out of my skin for the second time when Mark screeched at the top of his lungs, making the latter laugh.

"No, he was just getting something off my face!" I lied desperately.

"With his lips? Yeah, okay," Mark scoffed, then smiled. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Tha-"

"Except Jackson, of course. JACKSON!"

"No!" I hissed, lunging at Mark. I grabbed his legs and tackled him to the ground. "Don't you dare tell anyone if you ever want to see the light of day again, Mark Tuan."

"Woah, you just full named me," Mark gasped dramatically. He tried to get up, but my weight was too much for him and he slumped against the ground. "Get off."

"No."

"Get off."

"No."

"G-"

"Okay, both of you shut it," Jackson rolled his eyes.

"Mandu," Mark sang. Jin quickly clapped a hand over Mark's mouth while I held him down.

"Jackson, go," Jin demanded, still managing to sound kind. I swore I saw Mark wink at Jackson as the latter walked away, smirking.

"Mark, do not tell anyone what you saw," Jin said, his voice oddly deep. "It never happened, now go."

Mark cackled while running off in the opposite direction of Jackson, but something told me he would tell Jackson anyways. Jin groaned.

"I'm sorry," he muttered, dragging his hands down his face.

"It's okay, everyone'll find out eventually," I tried to cheer him up.

"I guess you're right," he sighed, raking his finger along the grand table. He perked up. "Let's go see how the meal is coming along."

Jin grabbed my hand and dragged me away to the kitchen, basically sprinting. I laughed quietly at his enthusiasm as we burst through the kitchen doors.

"How's it going everyone?" Jin called out to the chefs. Most replied with a smile or thumbs up, still focusing on what they did, except the chef that helped me with my knife a few nights ago.

"Oh, my dear, what's wrong?" Jin asked, gliding over to the sobbing girl and wrapping his arms around her.

"J-Jihyo's gone," she wailed, crying into Jin's neck. Jin looked bemused as he rubbed her back.

"What do you mean she's gone?" He asked quickly. She only continued to cry. "Sana?"

"I haven't seen her all day, she was supposed to come on a picnic with me today at the meadow," the girl Sana sniffled.

"Oh, honey, she could've just forgotten, let's not assume the worst," Jin soothed, stroking her hair.

"She's my best friend, how could she forget?" Sana asked quietly, looking up at Jin.

They continued to talk for a while. How was Jin defending her, I thought he hated her? He literally caught her kissing me just yesterday. But he has to play it cool, I guess.

"Thank you, Prince Seokjin," Sana whispered. Jin smiled and patted her back.

"Anytime."

Once Sana calmed down and Jin checked on everyone else, we left the kitchen.

"I thought you hated Jihyo?" I asked, linking arms with Jin.

"Trust me, I do. After seeing her kiss you, I no longer liked her."

And that's how I could tell how much Jin loves me, because Jin doesn't hate anyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 12.9K 24
"What are you?" - Kim Taehyung Taehyung, a young surgeon who found a male with a mysterious condition. "Are you sure you really want to know what am...
54.8K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...
21.3K 881 13
Young omega Jimin is terrified to be touched by alphas and has a reason. He avoids all alphas and during heat he hides in the forest. That's all unti...
2.8K 223 20
Hopeless romantic stuck on a one night fling. Kim Taehyung is on a mission to find the love of his life. He ends up finding Park Jimin, but he doesn'...