An unfamiliar world (BFB x Ma...

By SlideGrocery

You've heard rumors about there being some old ruins deep within the forest of your hometown. You decided to... More

Prologue: The old ruins
Ch 1: Sentient objects?
Ch 2: Team prefrence
Ch 3: The first contest
Ch 4: Mixed feelings
Ch 5: Jawbreakers
Ch 6: Homesick
Ch 8: How durable is a human?
Ch 9: Challenge failure
Ch 10: Visiting Team BEEP
Ch 11: Paper Airplane accident
Ch 12: Alone time
Ch 13: Donut's the new host?
Ch 14: Hanging out with Cake
Ch 15: Complete Chaos
Ch 16: Stress and Comfort
Ch 17: Questions without answers
Ch 18: Thoughts
Ch 19: X is the new Host
Ch 20: The truth
Ch 21: Four Returns

Ch 7: Swingset nausea

585 8 5
By SlideGrocery

You're sitting next to your team on the ground. Four and X had returned, but weren't really doing much. Right now, you and Tree were talking about how you were doing.

"So, are you getting used to living here?" Tree asked.

"It's been a unique experience to say the least. But yeah, I'm starting to get comfortable around here." You replied.

Gelatin was throwing forks seemingly at random. You have no clue where he got so many forks, but none of them seemed to be heading your direction.

"It's good to see that you're starting to get used to being here. It's a nice place to relax and have fun. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leafing." Tree said as he walked away, a few leaves falling from him.

You nodded your head, as you picked up the leaves and put them in your pocket. You then sat next to Pie and Bottle, the two seemed to be staring at something off in the distance.

"I'm so excited to start preventing death!" Bottle said out loud.

Then out of nowhere, a fork flew right into Pie. Pie then exploded, causing her filling to get all over you and Bottle.

"And Pie is dead!" Bottle said out loud.

You stared at your now stained clothes, also shocked from the fact that Pie exploded. You felt a bit traumatized, seeing your friend die in front of you.

"Blueberries... That's what Pie's filling is?" You said as you started to clean the blueberry liquid off yourself.

Then you noticed Pen and Black Hole come over to see what happened. When they arrived, Pen looked at Pie's dead body.

"I'm so excited to start preventing death!" Bottle said.

Another fork flew past you, hitting Pen. He started to get sucked up by Black Hole, but you managed to pull Pen away before he died.

"Our team has now prevented 1.00 deaths." Remote announced.

"We're not doing a good job at saving lives. We might need to up our game." Liy said.

"May I interest you folks in my fork repellant?" Lollipop asked.

"Does it save lives?" Liy questioned.

"Yes." Lollipop responded.

"I'll buy one quadrillion!" Liy said, much to Lollipop's surprise.

Liy then took a can of fork repellant, spraying it on Tree, Pillow and Remote. Gelatin threw three forks flew right at them, but reflected and instead struck Four.

"Who did this?!" Four shouted in an annoyed tone.

Every single object pointed at Gelatin, who had a blank face. Next thing you knew, a beam out of his hand at Gelatin, who started to scream.

You stared in shock, as Four continued to shoot the beam at Gelatin, with a smile on his face. Then, a yellow clock started to ring, which X turned off.

"Its time for the intro Four!" X announced happily.

"Fine, whatever." Four said, groaning as he raised his right arm in the air.

After Team BEEP stood at the elimination area, Cake at steak started. Four recovered Balloony so that he would be present for the elimination.

You didn't pay much attention to the elimination, since you were still trying to clean Pie's fillings off your clothes.  Although you did overhear Balloony say something about elimination and eternal algebra class.

When you stopped cleaning, you noticed that the elimination had reached the bottom three. Those being Leafy, David and Roboty.

"Hold up! So now it's down to man, machine and nature. Which one can we do without? I'm thinking machine." Nickle said.

"My dear friend, I'm confused! What is a man?" Cloudy asked in confusion.

"Huh? Oh! Look at David! He's a man!" Nickle said.

"Wait, that's what a man looks like?" Cloudy said.

Cloudy had a disgusted look on his face. You didn't know how to feel, but at least it wasn't you who was being attacked.

"Roboty is safe with a measly number of votes." Four announced, throwing an Earth at Roboty which fixed him.

"Oh no David! Now it's just the two of us! Well, although our time on this team was short, I appreciate every second of it." Leafy said.

"Aw seriously." David said, leaving Leafy staring at him with a blank face.

"Out of David and Leafy... David is safe." Four said, giving David his Earth.

"Aw seriously." David said.

"I'm happy, no more jobs!" Balloony said.

"Collect that leaf! Collect that leaf!" Cloudy shouted.

"You guys were honestly a fantastic team. and I'll miss all of you-" Leafy said, getting interrupted as she got sucked up by Four.

You sighed, looking away from Four. You didn't want to get eliminated, that much was obvious. But if elimination meant doing eternal algebra, then you were going to do your best to not get eliminated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now was time for the third contest, which was to spin around on a giant swing 50 times. Pie got recovered, and sat on the swing next to you.

"Wait, why are you covered in blueberries?" Pie asked you.

"Well, a fork hit you... and then you exploded." You explained.

You looked over at Bottle, noticing that she wasn't covered in blueberries anymore. You had no clue as to how she got the blueberries off herself so fast.

"Did you eat any of my blueberry filling?" Pie questioned.

"Uh... no?" You responded.

"Good. I didn't tell you this, but I'm my filling is made up of explosive blueberries." Pie told you.

"Oh... so that's why you exploded." You said.

Then you noticed how Puffball was flying near the center of the swing, easily scoring swings for her team. Then Cloudy started to do the same thing for his team.

"Uh hey, Black Hole. Can you also swirl us around?" You asked.

"Well, the thing is I can't push anything." Black Hole said.

"Aw shucks!" Pie said.

"But I can pull like there's no tomorrow." Black Hole reassured.

"That's where you're wrong. There is a tomorrow." Remote said.

"Well, I can warp spacetime so hard time will literally slow down and there will literally be no tomorrow." Black Hole explained.

"O-oh... that's pretty impressive. But, can you please not do and instead pull the swing with your gravitational force?" You asked.

Black Hole then floated close to the swing, but not close enough so that he would accidently suck up the entire team. He then floated in a circle, pulling the swing around.

You managed to keep a good grip on the swing, managing to not fall off. So far, everything started to go well. But after the 35th swing, you started to feel nauseous.

You wanted Black Hole to stop pulling the swing, but at the same time you didn't want to lose. So you endured the feeling, until the 50th swing was completed.

You got off the swing as soon as you could. It felt as if you had a headache, along with a queasy feeling in your stomach.

The rest of your team was fine however. Its as if the objects weren't affected in the slightest at what had happened.

"I'm just... going to go to our team home, okay?" You said.

The rest of your team watched as you walked back home. Then, you felt a sudden urge to vomit. You sprinted as fast as you could, barging through the front door. You ran into your bedroom, and then into your bathroom.

You started to throw up in the sink, letting the water run as you threw up. After a minute, you stopped vomiting and drank some water from a glass you left in the bathroom.

At this point, you didn't feel like doing much. You took a quick shower, and then got in bed. It took you a while, but you managed to fall asleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 5 23
A shapeshifter lurks in the neighbourhood of Objectville, but nobody knows who it is All they can do is let the objects die one by one, until the sha...
136K 1.8K 50
REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) - Animated Inanimate Battle - Modern Obj...
9.3K 137 63
TPOT has just ended, and all the contestants have been gathered by 4 and X to do a reunion challenge! However, this idea will take a dark turn for th...