You Belong With Me // Pedri G...

By pedriittaa

car crash /'kɑː kraʃ/ noun: an instance of a car colliding with another vehicle or with an object. But who c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eleven

461 10 10
By pedriittaa

Bzz bzz. Bzz bzz. Bzz bzz.

I shift slightly as I wake up, moving to turn my face into my pillow, letting out a deep breath as I hear my alarm go on.

But when my pillow moves, I'm sunk right back into reality. I'm lying next to Pedri as we're laying on his L shaped couch.

I feel Pedri move slightly, and the ringing stops, but is quickly replaced by the sound of a voice through the phone. A guy's voice.

I can't hear his conversation as Pedri whispers, probably to avoid waking me up. "Fine Pablo, I'll be there as soon as I can."

He removes himself as best as possible without moving me, as our arms were linked together. I didn't want to interfere with what he had to do so I pretended to be sleeping.

I hear him go into his kitchen before coming back after a few minutes. I feel him brush my cheek with his hand softly and repetitively.

"Rosa?" His other hand nudged my shoulder. "Rosalía wake up."

I opened my eyes to seem him hovering over me. My eyes adjusted to the lighting of his living room as I sat up.

"I'm sorry for waking you, but I'm going to pick up Pablo, so I thought  I'd bring you home too." I nodded, rubbing my eyes a bit.

I went upstairs and washed my face with some water to wake up better. I changed into my yesterday's clothes, leaving Pedri's hoodie on.

I went downstairs and sat downstairs next to him. "So I take that my sweatshirt's comfy, huh." He smiles. I grab the end of it to pull it off, embarrassed. "Don't, it suits you well."

I try to hide my blush as we sit down to eat breakfast. Once we're done, we get back to my house.

(...)

"And then he-"

"Stop!" I pressed my hand against her mouth. "I don't need any details."

"But-"

"No, I don't need to know where, how, anything like that. I don't want to be scarred from my own house." She sighed before nodding.

"How was your time with Pedri?" She lied back down on the couch.

"It was nice." I think about to which extent I should tell her. "He's going to Madrid for a match against Betis though, so we won't see each other for a few days."

She nodded. "Yeah, Pablo told me about that too."

"Is it serious?" I asked her as I looked at my hands who sat in my lap. "Between you and Pablo."

"Yeah. I mean, we're not anything yet but, we both really like each other." I looked to see her observing the ceiling.

"You know, Pedri.. he told me some things about Pablo.." She turned to look at me curiously. "He was talking about how his reputation isn't very, well, clean, you know?"

"Stop being jealous, Rosalía." She laughed, turning over to look at me.

"I'm not. Pedri told me I should warn you."

"I'll tell you what you should do, you should start minding your own business. It's not my fault you can't be happy, so don't try to suck me into it too." She got up, and grabbed her things, leaving through the front door.

The walk to her house was fifteen minutes, and the sky wasn't even dark yet, so I let her go.

I went into the kitchen to start cooking something for lunch.

Sira
Hey girlll

Heyy
What's up?

Sira
I'm good
I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight
Ferran's sleeping over at Pablo's house since they're leaving early tomorrow

Yesss
That's amazing
At what time should I come?

Sira
Hmmm
In like an hour or two?
I'm out shopping for some things.

Perfect
I'll see you then

I turned my phone on before continuing to cook my lunch. I decided on some basic pasta, chicken and vegetables. Once I had finished I cleaned my dishes up before starting to eat in front of my TV.

Once I had watched a few episodes of my show, it was time for me to get my things, before leaving out the door to my Beetle.

"Rosalía!" Sira exclaims as she sees me, she takes me in her arms before inviting me inside.

As we're settled down in the living room, sitting comfortably on her couch, I'm surprised Mikky isn't here.

"Okay so I was going to wait until later on but it's whatever!" She squeals as she grabs my hands in hers. "I'm organising a surprise birthday party for Ferrán." She starts to shake her hands, mine as well. "And I wanted to ask you to help me organise it. Only if you want, of course. I've already done most of the work."

Her face is radiating with joy as a smile is spread across her face.

"Of course!" Shes really happy as she hugs me.

"Thank you. I would've asked Mikky too but she's two days past due date now." She releases from the hug and sits closer to me, facing me completely. "But tell me, Ferrán told me Pedri was talking a lot about you. What did I miss?"

I settled down on the couch, crossing my hands. "Well, actually, we.. well we"

Her eyes grew wide. "Really?" She almost choked. "Already?" She paused before quickly continuing, "I should've expected that from Pedri actually."

"What!" I realise what she's talking about. "No no no. Of course not." I laughed. "He just kissed me."

She squealed. "I. Need. Details. Now." She said as she hit the palm of her hand against the back of her other one.

"So, in yesterday's match, he scored and he dedicated his goal to me." She gestured for me to go on. "And then later that night my friend borrowed my house to be with Pablo,-"

"You borrowed what for what." Her eyes widened as she laughed. "Hell no."

"That's not the subject." I laughed. "And when Pablo arrived, Pedri took the opportunity to pick me up. And then we were taking about his match and he told me the celebration was for me. And then, before I knew it, he kissed me." She listened carefully.

She clapped happily. "Yes! I knew you two would be a cute couple."

"Oh.. no, we're not anything." I gave out a nervous laugh, embarrassed.

"Of course not, I really think he wants to do things right with you."

I hesitated a moment before asking what's been on my mind since the moment I kissed him. "How were his past relationships?"

"Pedri's always been the most reserved one of the group, but I think he's only had two or three girlfriends and I think two of them were when he was still a minor." She explained. "But that doesn't mean he hasn't had one night stands.." She says more hesitatingly.

"He talks to you about that!" I exclaim as I try to hide my disappointment, but it was to be expected from a footballer.

"No, but I've overheard a few things by accident." She hides her face with her hands. "Actually, I'm so sorry for not asking, do you want something to drink?" She grabs my hands and helps me up the couch as she leads me to their kitchen.

"Water's just fine." I sit down on a stool next to her counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

Heyyy

I should post two other chapters soon!

Love,

Pedriittaa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 422 31
"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝑷𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒐." Y/N Rodriguez falls in love with Spain's football starboy. They g...
95.8K 976 39
A book filled with cute One-Shots about Pablo Gavi:)
58.3K 1.3K 21
🩰 ┆#𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ━ ❝ only bought this dress so you could take it off. ❞ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 one simple mistake caused pablo to m...
124K 3.4K 69
❈ marisol messi, former PSG player, returns with her dad and family as they find their way back to their roots and play for FC Barcelona once ag...