👻 𝐑.𝐈.𝐏 𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 �...

By Sorewa_Waru

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ "Close your eyes...and smile. Follows the voice that guides you through the abyss called th... More

A/n
[1] Coping.
[2] Hoping.
[3] Expecting.
[5] Tagging.
[6] Playing.

[4] Inviting.

346 30 7
By Sorewa_Waru

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

"(Y/n)-chan. Are you ready?"

From yesterday's incident, Kenyu still couldn't shake the eerie feelings off his back. They were so excited that they forgot to have 'the talk' and ended up having a takeout and a small party instead. He had observed his cousin, pondering the mixed emotions and uncertain demeanor he displayed since receiving the letters. 

There was something about (Y/n)'s response that left Kenyu feeling a bit off-kilter. It was as though (Y/n) had a secret he wasn't willing to share or was grappling with some inner turmoil. Kenyu hoped for a chance to delve more in-depth into this, to have a genuine heart-to-heart conversation with (Y/n) about whatever might be weighing on his mind.

And here they are, arriving not so later at the Japan Union football after Kenyu picks him up from (Y/n)'s house since he and their aunt decided to not let him go there again, at school. So he got a day off.

"Not really." That's the biggest lie he ever told anyone today.

"Then I will go in first, alright?"

"Okay. Lead the way Model-san" (Y/n) teased him with a straight face as he did a salute pose.

Kenyu deadpanned. "You are now a model too..."

The younger male shrugged. "You're a professional. I'm probably gonna be a one-time. Your manager probably wanted someone more talented than me..."

"(Y/n)-chan, Being humble is nice and all but don't look down on yourself."

"...I'm being real though."

Kenyu sweatdropped as the two of them opened the door to see a room filled with a bunch of students in their uniforms. Chit-chatting and talking all over the place. Not that (Y/n) cares enough to recognize any of them so he just trails behind Kenyu closely as they somehow almost make it to the front.

"Wow...this is more stuffy than it should be." (Y/n) muttered as he looked around, spotting quite unique and rather eccentric features on some of them.

"It really is." Kenyu smiled and ruffled (Y/n)'s hair. "I know this makes you uncomfortable but God never gives us trials that we can't overcome."

Kenyu looks at him with a glint of competitiveness, a sudden line cutting ties of their family's bond. "We will definitely beat this training camp."

The ex-captain team hummed as he looked at his older cousin's face. "Scary..." (Y/n) wiggles his arm and he moves a bit further away from his older cousin.

"Tch. Test, one. Two."

Before Kenyu could reply, a microphone noise echoed sharply, prompting both of them to halt their conversation and turn toward the front of the room.

As if a switch had been flipped, the hall plunged into darkness, only to be punctuated by a solitary spotlight that illuminated a figure standing at the forefront. The lighting, abrupt in its arrival, directed all eyes toward this enigmatic figure.

"Congratulations, diamonds in the rough."

The man commanding the spotlight seemed to have an unsteady grip on his diet, his physique hinting at neglect and irregular habits. His sloppy appearance and haircut that appeared to defy conventional style choices drew immediate attention. An unexpected appearance in the otherwise ordinary setting.

"You are the 300 18-and-under strikers who have been chosen according to my arbitrary and biased decision-making. And I am Ego Jinpachi, the man hired to make sure Japan wins the World Cup." The man clarified and introduced himself, now known as Jinpachi Ego.

"Simply put, there's one thing Japanese soccer needs to become the best in the world. The birth of a revolutionary striker. I'll be performing an experiment here to turn one of you 300 into the world's best striker." He announced, pacing to the right as the screen behind him shifted into a building that resembled one big pentagon on a football. 

"This is what this facility is for... "Blue Lock"

"Starting today, you will live here together and undergo the special top training I've devised. You won't be allowed to go home, and you'll say goodbye to whatever soccer life you've been living up to now. But I promise you this, if you manage to survive and beat out the 299 other guys here to become the last man standing, you will be the world's greatest striker." He continues.

"That is all. Nice to meet you." The man said as the light reverted back to normal, the screen slowly turned to a door with the word 'Blue lock' on it.

Seems like one of the strikers didn't agree. "Um, excuse me. I can't agree to the conditions you just laid out. Each of us has a team that's important to us. Some of us have nationals coming up I can't abandon my team to participate in some nonsensical program."

(Y/n) let out a quiet sigh as he heard what the questioner asked. It wasn't long before he looked at the direction that his voice came from as he recognized it.

'...That guy's lame and naive. Reminds me of Ono. Can't believe U-18 was that desperate if that were true at least.' The (h/c) hair male silently pondered, Referring to the rumors(gossip) that the blond was in the U-18 team. He swears he would cut that guy in the middle of the sentence if he could as he felt the second embarrassment. 

The Lanky man went quiet for a while then stated, "I see. You're all seriously ill, then...Lock off. Anyone who wants to leave can go. Is becoming the number one high school team in this backward country more important to you than becoming the world's best striker? Hm?"

"Just thinking that the future of Japan is in your hands makes me lose hope. Listen up. The power of Japanese soccer organizations is first-rate. You could call it the result of Japanese thoughtfulness. But in all other respects, it is undeniably second-rate." Ego illustrated.

"Let me ask you this, What is soccer? Is it about 11 guys working together? Valuing your ties to others? Self-sacrifice? Playing for your teammates?" He asked condescendingly, not waiting for any reply.

"This is why this country's soccer has remained weak. I will tell you the answer. Soccer is about scoring more goals than your opponent."

"Whoever scores the most goals is the greatest. If you just want to play friendly games with your buddies, then lock off. " He continued, glancing down at everyone in the room with a glint of mockery.

"You can't become the world's best striker unless you're the world's biggest egoist."

(Y/n) already knows that.

"Pass through the door, Abandon all common sense. On the field, you're the star." Jinpachi continues as the door slowly opens up to the path outside, a path that if anyone took, would change their lives forever. "Nothing should bring you more joy than your own goals. Live only for that moment!"

"Isn't that what it means to be a 'Striker'?"

Like a wild animal, a certain dark blue-haired male dashes right past Jinpachi, Making others also follow suit. Kenyu also immediately leaves (Y/n) with a sudden determined look, forgetting that he left his previous little cousin behind completely. 

(Y/n) let out a sigh. The desperation and urgency of everyone around made him question his decision to stay among these rather reckless individuals. 'Do I really want to be associated with these imbeciles?' he pondered, though his expression remained composed. Well, he has no choice if he wants to achieve his goal.

"But Kenyu-nii really did that. How cruel..." He dramatically muttered, referring to how he abandoned him here. He calmly walked right past the lanky man who still had a dark grin on his face but then stopped, making Jinpachi raise a brow at his eccentric movement.

"What are you hesitating for? Hasn't your cousin already gone in?" Jinpanchi sternly looks at him who stops his step. A small smirk formed at the corner of (Y/n)'s mouth as he side glanced at the ex-football player.

"Just remembered that I will be the winner in this kodoku, that's all." The ex-captain's eyes went white and hollow for a split second before he walked right passed Jinpachi. Seemingly to ignore another two pairs of eyes watching the back of his head, keenly following his every move.

Hearing the response makes the black-haired man smirk darkly. He really did hit a jackpot.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Getting on the bus is a small break, at least for him. It's a time for him to
Recollect his thoughts and observe other players. If he wants to make it out of this Kodoku ritual that Jinpachi Ego hosted (or the Japan Union football), he has to make sure all the time to keep an eye on a possible nuisance in his way.

'hmm...I wonder what will happen to my team?' 

(Y/n)'s hand hovers into his pocket before taking out his phone, clicking on a certain social media once again, and scrolling to his heart's content to the school new page he was following. Well, The screen was a mosaic of drama, mostly centered around him. People's disdain towards Wachi strangely satiated his egotistical thoughts, albeit momentarily. This amount was far less than he anticipated. Hopefully, he would fulfill his desire a bit more by being here.

Suddenly feeling a light poke on his shoulder, he shifts his attention from his phone and to his left since he is seated by the window. The stranger's golden-yellow eyes carried an uncanny familiarity, though they'd never met before.

"Hey! Can I sit here?"

"Ah! Please go ahead." (Y/n) gives an eye-close smile as he moves a bit to create some more space for the stranger. He has a bob-cut along with golden-yellow eyes. The boy quickly took a seat and sent (Y/n) a happy, eccentric grin.

"Thank you!" The male happily sat down, Giving him an appreciated look.

"What's your name? I feel like I have seen you on TV before! Hmm...." he asked, which didn't really surprise him that much. he knew he was some kind of famous enough but being humble was the way to survive.

"Really?" (Y/n) nervously puts his phone away, trying to focus on the present conversation instead as much as he doesn't want to.

"I didn't think anyone would recognize me haha..." (Y/n) sheepishly rubs the back of his neck.

"But you are really recognizable! Hmm...Oh! You are (L/n) (Y/n), right? The new rumored prodigy? I'm Bachira Meguru!" The bob-cut. "I never thought I would meet you in the flesh!"

"Oh. It's nice to meet you, Bachira-san." (Y/n) replied with a gentle tone but Meguru seemed to have taken a back a bit which didn't escape the siren's sharp eye.

"Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) tilts his head, he softens his glance a bit to make sure that Bachira isn't intimidated by how hollow his eyes look.

"...I just think you are nicer than I thought." He bluntly said as he tilted his head sideway. "...You seem different on the field. That's all. Sorry if that's a weird thing to say."

(Y/n) was amused. He feels like his invisible mask has been cracked by a stranger whom he met a few seconds ago.

"Not in a bad way. I mean like, I never seen someone so calm and so... sentimental at the same time while playing."

The siren soon let out a chuckle, a sound that sounded so alluring, It made Bachira unable to look away or even turn in a different direction. With every gesture, every word exchanged, He could feel his cheek flushed as he stared into (e/c)'s eye, somehow feeling a weird fluttering feeling inside him.

"Well, that's certainly new. But I'll take it as a compliment." (Y/n) leans onto the window, still not breaking the eye contact. "Thank you."

Meguru just nodded happily. The engine of the bus starts for a moment before driving them off. The two went quiet for a bit before Meguru continued his question.

"Annnd, has anyone told you that you have a beautiful voice?"

(Y/n) ponder a bit. He rarely remembers positive stuff about himself. "Hmph? Not really." He shrugged.

Bachira leans on a bit closer, doing a finger gun. "Well, now you do! Have you ever thought of being a singer?"

"I certainly did before." (Y/n) found out the hard way that he doesn't like singing.

"Though, I'm more interested in football so probably not now." The (h/c) hair calmly explained as he shyly looked away.

"Wow~ that's a shame. If you do become one, I will be your number-one fan!" Bachira sulks but immediately straightens up again.
"Really, your voice sounds angelic."

"You should give it another thought! You've got real talent," The bob cut continued, his enthusiasm bubbling as he leaned in closer, a sparkle aura appeared around him.

(Y/n) offered a grateful smile that made Meguru's heart skip a beat. "Maybe I will, who knows." he mused, his tone hinting at a potential reconsideration. But mostly he just said it because he knew that's what Bachira wanted to hear.

The bus journey drew closer to its end. The scenery outside morphed from the urban landscape into the familiar sights of the big football stadium surrounded by forest. The announcements within the bus heralded their impending arrival, signaling the imminent conclusion of their interaction.

"Aw...We're here." Bachira whined, a touch of disappointment creeping into his voice as he readied to disembark. A newfound sudden upsetness built in him like he never felt before, it almost made him weirded out by it.

"Thanks for the companion, Bachira-san. It was nice meeting and knowing you." (Y/n) expressed his gratitude, a cordial smile on his lips. A subtle cadence that hints at hidden depths, much like the whisper of the sea guiding a ship through uncharted waters.

"Really?! Me too! Then, (L/n)-Kun! See you around, maybe!" Bachira replied cheerfully, waving as he hopped off the bus.

"And You can call me Meguru!"

(Y/n) did a small wave back as he watched the eccentric boy disappear into the crowd, his mind circling with thoughts that had begun to form during their brief encounter. He didn't get the time to really connect with anyone except his older cousin most of the time so this was a bit new to him; he kept detaching himself from school life mostly because they are bland. Not even his teammates were worth enough of his time.

That's the reason probably why no one stood up for him when he got bullied by Wachi; no one was truly his friend in the end. They all just flock to him just to expect to be near someone popular and leech on him. It's boring. But this time it was different, At least (Y/n) felt like it was but not like he cared.

Following everyone else, He watches as the staff, Teieri Anri welcomes all of them the proceeds to take their wallets and phones away. He could hear everyone collectively groan or just curse under their breath.

"Well, there goes my source of entertainment..." (Y/n) sadly muttered. Other would have thought he meant he couldn't play video games or watches video but it was too further from the truth.

"Next...(L/n) (Y/n)-Kun." Anri handed out the uniform to him. He glanced at it, Looking at the number on it with amusement.

'245V...' It doesn't take a genius to understand what it means. "Well, my rank is a bit too low but whatever." (Y/n) muttered. Not that anyone heard it.

With that, He bowed at her, making Anri a bit shocked at how polite he was being. "Thank you, Miss."

"N-no problem. Next..." The only thought at the sudden moment that creeps into the older woman is that she is torturing such an innocent kid in this kind of facility.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

(Y/n) hummed to himself as he navigated through the maze-like building on his own. But soon enough, he could feel two presences follow him behind with faint footsteps trailing close behind, echoing subtly through the quiet halls. It made him stop abruptly, (Y/n) could hear them talk very clearly.  He decided to stop and look over his shoulder instead of walking to his destination.

"Hey, Reo. That woman just gave me some sort of body suit. What number did you get?" the white-haired one muttered, looking at his friend who seemed to be lost in his thoughts for a bit.

"250V. Looks like we're supposed to change into this in room V." 

'No shit.' (Y/n) deadpanned as he turned his head back. 'Do I really have to be with these two...' As he was about to take another step, his movement came to a halt again. Taking in their appearance, big bright purple eyes were staring at him in awe as he noticed (Y/n) (L/n), the siren, the new 'prodigy' in front of him.

Without a second thought, the purple head shouted, "Hey! You are that (L/n) (Y/n), right? The infamous enigmatic siren?"

The (h/c) head let out an audible 'oh' as he looked at the strangers who swore they saw him somewhere on TV but yet, but no one seemed to know a lot about (Y/n). It was a known fact that he had never lingered long enough for interviews, maintaining an enigmatic presence at all times.

"...That's me?" (Y/n) looks a bit shocked and a bit embarrassed at the nickname, but his reaction did look adorable even though he was probably cringing inside.

Suddenly, the purple-haired one dashed towards him with a hint of interest and intrigue in (Y/n). The white-haired one just slowly walks over to him.

"I can't believe I would get to meet you let alone be on the same team!" He fangirls a bit as he suddenly holds onto (Y/n)'s soft, slender hands, shaking them slightly.

The ex-captain let out a chuckle, a bit bashful by the sudden fan encounter.

"And You are Mikage Corporation's heir, right?" The purple-haired male just nodded with a grin along with a proud look on his face.

"Then, Nice to meet you, Mikage-san." (Y/n) spoke with a small warm smile on his face that could melt anyone's heart. He gently shakes Mikage Reo's hand back, making the rich male blush.

"Geez. What's with all the formality?" the Mikage scratches the back of his head, sweat dripping down his cheek. A little bit annoyed by the polite greetings.

"Call me Reo! And this is Nagi Seishiro!" Reo lets go of his hand and then side-hugs Nagi, who lazily looks at (Y/n),

(Y/n) shifts his glance at the tallest among the three of them. "Nice to meet you too, Nagi-san."

The white-haired boy just let let out a small, "Hmph." His mouth formed into an 'X' shape.

"You know, We watched your last game. It was amazing!" Reo proudly announced, clearly trying to impress (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s expression softened. "Ah...Thank you. It wasn't that interesting I would say."

"Oh. I almost forgot. Please excuse me." The ex-captain abruptly walks away. Reo's mouth went agape a bit, catching him off guard. He was hoping (Y/n) would say something more. He quickly jogs his way to (Y/n)'s side, Leaving his white-haired friend dumbfoundedly staring at them.

(Y/n) stopped in front of a door that had a big Room V written on it. "Room V...Ah, Sorry. I didn't mean to cut the conversation short." He sheepishly explained. It struck Reo at that moment that there was something fascinatingly enigmatic about (Y/n). As if he sensed an alluring song beckoning him amidst the ocean that forced him to get even closer.

"You could have just said that- Oh, Here it is." The purple-haired male cut his own sentence. Without many things to say, (Y/n) enters the room first, followed by Nagi who seems a bit lost in his thoughts, and Reo's sudden ecstaticness. 

"This is totally like Squid game." Nagi and Reo simultaneously said. The atmosphere suddenly shifts into a closed space a bit with concrete walls and a polished floor surrounding them. array of lockers on the right side of the room.

"IT'S THE GENIUS COMBO FROM THAT GAME A WHILE BACK!" Suddenly. a shout was directed at the three of them, making the trio look in the direction it came from. Their arrival didn't get noticed by this man.

"MY, MY, THIS MUST BE FATE?"

It was from a male who had black locks, amber eyes glowing with a glint of determination and sun-kissed tanned skin. He was very muscular at the first glance. Seems like he was in the middle of changing into the given uniform. Yet, despite the initial impression of strength, (Y/n) could immediately feel how this guy would be irrelevant soon after.

"We lost because we underestimated you two. Today we're gonna determine which of us is truly stronger!" He continued. "Not to mention that new prodigy! I will definitely beat your lanky ass too!" He points toward the (h/c) hair male who seems to have lost in his own thoughts for a bit.

"Okay. Nice to meet you too." (Y/n) monotonously replies, side-eying him before walking to the locker and beginning to change into the suit, though he has to do it quickly as he doesn't want anyone to see his arm right now and to his luck, no one was really paying attention to him right now, Granting him the privacy he desired amidst the chaotic environment.

"Who's this guy...?" Nagi bore a bored face as he looked at the tanned male.

Reo deadpanned as he side-eye the tanned player. "No idea, I don't remember..."

"WHY'D YOU RESPOND SO DRYLY?!" His face is distorted into an angry one as he looks at the trio individually, sharply reacting to their apparent lack of recognition and ignorance of his presence. "AND DON'T FUCK WITH ME! I'M THE ACE OF THE POWERHOUSE YOU GUYS MIRACULOUSLY WON AGAINST! MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER IT!"

"Oh, I remember there was one guy that looked like a muddy youkai.." The lazy genius commented while imagining a blob-like figure instead. 

"WRONG! I AM NOT SOME KIND OF MUDDY YOUKAI!!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Nice to meet you." Reo nonchalantly brushed off the dramatic claims with a smile and walked passed him to the lockers. unbothered by the eccentric promise. But then abruptly stops.

"Hey, Nagi, (L/n)! There's weirdo there!" The Mikage soon pointed out the odd young male who was struggling to put on his suit, Mixing up the position of two pieces of clothing, drawing attention away from the tanned player.

"That's one weird-looking youkai." Nagi comments.

"You two are heartless..." (Y/n) who had already finished changing while the others were talking nonsense, muttered as he walked over to the struggling male and tried to grab a hold of him but it just seemed like he struggled even harder.

"Help me! T-These clothes are defective! There's no hole for my head...I-I am going to suffocate.." The odd boy said while trying to wear the suit.

"Please calm down." (Y/n) narrows his eyes at the duo, signaling them to help the struggling poor male which they reluctantly do. Way to go to impress (Y/n).

"Here."

"Fuah!"

"Dude, these are obviously pants." Reo exclaimed while holding the pants that the boy tried putting on as a shirt.

"Yeah, you are wearing your shirt as pants." Nagi added while holding the uniform top.

"Eh? Oh. You are right." The boy wearing glasses said as he looked at the shirt and pants Nagi and Reo were holding.

"Heh, I knew that from the start. It's a good 'brush up' for my 'pre-release'." he admitted, still trying to keep his coolness as he pushed his glasses up with his index finger.

"I knew that all along. It's just my way of 'brushing up' for my 'pre-release'," he added cryptically, readjusting the suit correctly.

"Haha! What a total lie! His English is all over the place!" The purple-haired male wheezed and then laughed.

"Is he an idiot?" The white-haired male glances at the male weirdly.

"I'm not an idiot! I am just naturally funny! " The troubled male with glasses expressed.

"What are you saying..." Nameoka deadpanned. Not even a moment later, the screen behind them turns on, making everyone's attention shift to it instead.

"VZZZT! Are you done changing, you unpolished gems?"

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

A/n

YALL WATTPAD MESSED UP MY DESC AGAIN IT KEEPS REVERTING TO THE OLD ONE IT'S SO ANNOYING

anyways, Kodoku is a ritual where u put tons of poisonous insects in a jar or smth and let them kill one another until only one survives (don't ask how I know this term hint: I read manga that has a similar name) and they will use the one that is strongest in some curse or some shit

idk if someone has made this comparison yet and I think its rlly interesting thing to link to bllk(or legit an shows at this point that involve ppl beating each other) or maybe I'm going insane idk LMAO 

I'm too silly 😜

Also like, I was trying to type everyone's first name but I just ended up typing between first and the last name instead so like, sorry if u find it irritating that I keep switching between first and last names. 

sometimes I forget what I was typing and I keep typing the same thing but a different wording instead so please don't mind me editing them-

anyways stan Ness for clear skin!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 728 10
╰⋯➤ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇- Ego invites his distant cousin's son to be a manager for Blue lock, not knowing how m...
28.5K 1K 15
"I hope your goldfish drowns" "?????" In which [name] ends up meeting some of the blue lockers aka her friend's cellmates and now has to deal with th...
77.9K 3.8K 16
♡ 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. (Slight) 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮...
19.8K 1K 12
" Someone like you, who is beloved even on the moon.. couldn't understand what it feels like to be lonely. " - ↝ Blue lock x Male! reader ↝ In which...