The Caterpillar's Son

Autorstwa SheerPath1

(It isn't Shinso, it's an OC) Aizawa never thought he would be two things, one a teacher, and two a father. L... Więcej

HoboCocoon's A Father?!?
CHARACTER CARD THING (I forget what its called lol)
UA Entrance Exam, And Makoya's Big Brain Plan (OH SHI- IT RYHMED)
The Tests, And Cat Food
Group Battles, And My Decent Into Tiredness
Robot Hands, He's Quite The Leader
Handjob The Adult Child, And The Anti-Symbol Of Piece
The End Of The Battle, And The Unknown Woman.
AFO, And The Copy Quirk (Short Chapter)
(Short Filler Chapter 🐱🧣)How Makoya Recreated A Star Wars Scene
OHHHH YEAHHHHHH (Thank You)
How Makoya Secretly Kicked The Number 2 Hero Out Of His Own House
🎉Makoya's Surprise Birthday (Special, part 1)🎉
MY APOLOGIES FRIENDS
1K BABYYYY, YEAHHHHH
The UA Sports Festival (PREVIEW)

The Festival Begins!

357 16 4
Autorstwa SheerPath1

Deku:

First off. My childhood friend Kacchan. He can secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from his hands and make it explode. He really excels when it comes to combat- he even took first place in the entrance exam.

Ururaka can make anything she touches totally weightless. Plus, she can make herself float! The only thing is, if she uses her Quirk too much... it can get messy (she throws up). So she has to be careful.

Simply put, Iida's can run really fast. Apparently, he can increase his speed in stages. His accelerated kick is crazy powerful.

Then there's Todoroki. His Quirk lets him freeze with his right hand and burn with his left. At least, that's what I hear. He only ever shows us what his ice powers can do.

Asui's abilities allow her to swim super fast under water, jump really high, and even cling to walls. So basically, whatever a frog can do.

The balls on Mineta's head will stick like glue to anything they touch. He can't pick off too many though, or he'll start bleeding.

Then there's Makoya, his Quirk allows him to copy the properties of someone else's Quirk cells and then replicate it. He can also erase someone from using there Quirk unless they are a mutant type by looking at them, this effect disappears when he blinks. I can't even begin to write about all of the possibilities Makoya's Quirk has, he essentially has every single Quirk in the world as long as he can see it. Maybe even mine.

That's not everyone. All of my classmates have incredible Quirks. We're constantly training and trying to figure out how we can use our powers to their fullest potential. Not just when we're fighting. There might be lots of other ways for us to use our Quirks that we haven't even begun to think of yet. The teachers that guide us at UA are all impressive too. They're pro heroes.

Mr. Aizawa can erase the Quirks of anyone he looks at. He's also an agile fighter, particularly when he uses the special cloth wrapped around his neck which he uses to snare a-bunch of villains at the same time.

And then of course. The greatest pro ever is a teacher at UA this year. The Number One Hero: All Might. His Quirk can be used to channel overwhelming amounts of power. It's known as One For All. He's got a-bunch of different Smash attacks in his arsenal. And his ability to jump long distances defiantly comes in handy. I've inherited All Might's power. Though I can't really control it yet... It looks like it's gonna take some time to make his Quirk my own. But that just means I have to keep pushing myself. I wont stop. I'm positive I'll become a legendary superhero like him one day.

So, yeah. Everyone at UA is pretty incredible. But what's the point of having these Quirks? What should we be doing with them? And... why did we all fight so hard to get into UA? Why are we trying to be heroes? At the heart of the matter, there's only one motivation. We want to help people. And to do that. We have to be able to take on villains. And that day when we were attacked... was the day we met pure evil.

Tomura Shigaraki.

The leader of a group calling themselves the League Of Villains. He has a fearsome Quirk that lets him disintegrate anything or anyone he touches in an instant...

Thanks to All might's help, and the bravery of my teachers and classmates, we were able to escape. The whole experience made us more resolved than ever to become powerful, fearless heroes. So we can stop evil. So we can protect the world.

And now, a life-changing event is about to take place- the UA Sports Festival! After surviving a fight with real villains. I'm sure everyone will be even more focused than before. I know I will be. I'm going to give everything I've got.

What is justice? What does it mean to be a hero? I'm still figuring that all out, but I have learned some things. It's okay to fall. It's okay to cry. You just have to keep moving forward. You have to go beyond! PLUS UL-

Makoya: BROCCOLI BOY!!!

Izuku wakes up startled as Makoya whacks him over the head with a book and his head goes flying back as he falls out of his seat. They are in class 1a.

Izuku: What the-?

Makoya: Good you're awake.

Izuku: Why'd you hit me?!

Makoya: To wake you up.

Izuku: Why couldn't you just shake me awake or something?!

Makoya: ... no.

Bakugo: *INTENSE WHEEZING*

Hagakure (Invisible Girl): Did you guys see the news last night?! It was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background,

Shoji: Probably not.

Ojiro: It is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves.

Kaminari: We're totally big deals. Those news channels love us- were basically celebrities.

Kirishima: Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?

Jiro: Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked and thats what they care about. (You go girl. We ❤️ Jiro)

Makoya: I second Jiro's argument!

Sero: Who knows what woulda happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up?

Mineta: WHY'D YOU SAY THAT?! I'm gonna pee myself just thinking about it!

Bakugo: OH SHUT UP! Grow, a pair loser!

Makoya: We'll then if your gonna pee your pants just thinking about it maybe you shouldn't be in the "hero" course.

Sato: Did you guys see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong! And he still destroyed him!

Tokoyami: Yes. His strength is truly a thing of wonder.

[tick (the clock then hits 8:24)]

Iida runs in the class as he gets up to the front of the class.

Iida: Attention! Home room class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats!

Kirishima: Uh... we're all sitting.

Sero: Yeah, you're the only one standing.

Iida then sits down frustrated.

Iida: Dang it!

Ochaco: Don't sweat it.

Mina: Hey Tsu. So... who do you thinks gonna teach class today?

Tsuyu: No idea. Mr Aizawa is still recovering from his injuries.

Makoya then laughs at the statement as everyone looks over at him.

Sero: What's so funny Makoya?

Makoya: Do you honestly think he would let a few injuries keep him from getting paid? *laughs*

[door opens]

Aizawa is covered in bandages, so much so you can barely see his nose.

Aizawa: Morning, class.

Students (besides Makoya): Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?!

Kaminari: Woah! What a pro.

Iida: Mr. Aizawa! I'm glad you're okay.

Ochaco: You call that "okay"?

Aizawa: My well-being is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet.

Makoya: You mean the reason is because your want to get paid?

Aizawa: ... getting paid is always a bonus.

Students: He just wants to get paid doesn't he?

Bakugo: Wait our fight?

Izuku: don't tell me...

Mineta: No more bad guys!

Makoya: Personally I vote Mineta to be the bait! He's very punchable!

Mineta: NO!

Aizawa: The UA Sports Festival is about to start.

Kirishima: Yes!

Students: UGH! WHY WOULD YOU SCARE US LIKE THAT?!

Kirishima stands up excitedly, a large grin on his face while everyone continues to look at Aizawa and Makoya is hiding in his hoodie.

Kirishima: Let's go kick some ass!

Kaminari then puts his hand over Kirishima's mouth to silence him.

Kaminari: Wait a second!

Jiro: Is it really such a good idea to hold the Sports Festival so soon after villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: They could attack once we're all in the same place.

Makoya: Yeah no there are abunch of pros all gathered in one area, that would be a no go for them. However it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak in undetected and maybe plant bombs or even steal valuable information.

Mineta: YOU'RE NOT HELPING!

Aizawa: Apparently the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer than ever.

Makoya then raises his hand.

Makoya: Objection! It's not.

Aizawa: Plus they're beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains.

Mineta: Uh I'm sorry but why not? It's just a Sports Festival!

Makoya: Damn it. This is a tricky situation. If we don't do it then people will grow more concerned and it will draw even more attention to the heroes AND the villains that attacked us, which could bring in some more villains to there cause. But then if we do do it there's always a chance for an ambush despite the new security. I mean those villains could hurt All Might! No amount of security can make up for that.

Aizawa: Precisely. I was gonna say that you little shit. Class is dismissed.

Everyone then splits up into there "packs", Izuku is standing in the lane beside Iida's desk where Iida is sitting, Makoya is sitting on the desk infront of Iida's.

Izuku: This is gonna be nuts! Everyone's so excited!

Iida: No sitting on the desks Makoya!

Makoya sighs and mumbles angrily as he gets off the desk, not wanting to fight right now.

Iida: also, yeah of course we're excited! We enrolled at this school with the sole aim to become heroes! So naturally, we're all getting fired up.

Iida: You have to be excited too right Midoriya?

Izuku: Well yeah of course I am!

Makoya: Lemme guess you were gonna say "I'm just a little nervous".

Izuku: ...

Ochako: Deku! Iida! Makoya!

Everyone looks over to see Ochako so fired up she's glowing pink energy.

Ochako: Let's do our best in the sports festival.

Izuku: Uraraka, what happened to your face?

Mina then appears behind Iida and Izuku as they are standing infront of Ochako.

Mina: Seriously what's up? You're normally like the most laid back girl ever.

Makoya then stands beside her and touches her as he starts to feel fired up and gets the same glowing energy and face.

Makoya: Man my ADHD is like x10 right now haha!

Izuku: NOT MAKOYA TOO!

Ochako then gets in a stance as she raises her fist in the air. Makoya follows grinning, just enjoying this cause he thinks it's funny.

Ochako: Everyone! I'm gonna do my best!

Makoya: Yeah! Uhhh what she said!

Tsuyu, Mina, Iida, and Izuku along with Makoya raise up there costs with her.

All 5 of them: Yeah!

Ochako then turns to Kirishima, Sero, Sato, and Fumikage.

Ochako: I SAID IM GONNA DO MY BEST!

They then all awkwardly and weakly raise there fists too.

Kirishima: Got it...

Sato: Uh...

Fumikage: Uhhh...

Kirishima: You okay? Ya kinda look like your losing it.

Makoya: I lost my sanity long ago.

Todoroki: We're aware.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Makoya was walking out of class when he heard Iida clapping. He looks over and sees Ochako talking with Iida and Izuku.

Iida: That's beautiful! So noble! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

Izuku: She's not here because of some hero fantasy. She's more grounded than any of us.

[ALL MIGHT LAUGHS]

All Might: YOUNG MIDORIYA! Is here!

All Might then points at Izuku.

Izuku: Whoa. All Might! What are you doing here?

All Might: Lunch!

He then pulls out a blue flower back, it's quite tiny for such a big guy.

All Might: Ya wanna eat with me? Whaddya say?

Izuku: Uh.. sure thing.

He walks over to All Might.

Iida: By the way Makoya. Did you just join because of your father, or did you want to be a hero?

Makoya: ...

Ochako: Uhhh... Makoya?

Makoya: Yeah it was because of my dad...

Iida: Are... you sure?

Makoya: ... I'm sure...

Oooo I wonder what Makoya's secret is 🤭, sorry for not updating for abit but IM BACK BABY! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Have a cookie ✨🍪✨

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.9K 250 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
599K 20.7K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...
248K 8.5K 17
What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of them added a complete stranger. What if...
168K 2.6K 25
BEING RE WRITTEN :) After Ochaco, cheated on Izuku with Todoroki he decides he needs a change of pace and calls his manger in America to move there f...