Beyond the screen: Vampire Di...

By Christi-stories

Self insert of a new character into the TVDU. She's the adopted sister of Caroline Forbes with a past ,no mem... More

Cast
Prologue: Part 1
New Beginnings
Night of unexpected guests
Friday night bites
Founder's party
Undead and lost girls
Haunted
162 Candles
History repeating
Turning point
Bloodline
Unpleasantville
Children of the Damned
Fool me Once
A few good men
there goes the neighborhood
let the right one in
under control
Miss Mystic Falls
blood brothers
isobel
Founder's Party
the return
Brave new world
bad moon rising
Memory's lane
killed or be killed
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
Sacrifice
by light
descent

Prologue:Part 2

739 36 3
By Christi-stories

Ally's pov

Doctors said that I can be discharged later today.  The Doctor explained to me that I have amnesia because of the car accident, I do not plan on telling anybody that I am from another universe. They will put me in the loony bin. Later Caroline and Mama Liz came in the room with a doctor.

Liz started talking nervously " Well, I...I am your mother ,Elizabeth Forbes. I adopted you when you were five. And this is your sister, Caroline Forbes." I then said " I guess it is nice to met you guys. Sorry about earlier. I just freaked out for a bit." They assured me that it was fine. We just made some small talk, the doctor then discharged me. I went and got dressed in the bathroom. Luckily I am in my past life's body.

It was an awkward drive to the house. They showed me the house and then my room.

Caroline carefully asks" Do you like it?" I looked around and touched the bookcases. Smiling I answered" I love it. It weirdly feels like home. Did I read alot? There's like a million books here." Caroline happily answered " You read alot, but also collected a lot of books, like these 'witchy cookbooks' like you used to call them" I just look amazed and look around, I didn't even realise I was starting to yawn, but Liz saw and said that I should rest and she will call me for dinner. I smiled at her gratefully. I take in the style and everything about the room. I loved it, it was like me. Maybe the orginal Allison Forbes was like me.

I looked through one of the grimoires and it looked real. I tried lighting a candle and it worked, it was not supposed to , because I was a siphoner. I will look into it later. I need to make a list of everything that does happen and what I would like to change.I will try to change Caroline's orginal story with Damon and Lexi's ,Jenna's and Liz's death. I will try to save more people but my main priority is the Forbes.

The next four weeks I become close with Caroline and Liz. I even started calling Liz "Mom". I realised I have the werewolf gene that was triggered from the car crash. That was why I was able to survive the car crash. I can siphon from myself. I practiced alot these four weeks and I told Care about the supernatural by week three and showed her my magic and turned into a wolf for her. Because I am a hybrid I can control my shifts. I put spells on Care for protection and that she cannot be compelled. I make her swear to sister secrecy not to tell anyone of my powers or wolfside.

Jeremy avoided me like the plague. Like what did I do? Oh.. wait I forgot. Hahaha. Me and Tyler started hanging out. We also jog and workout sometimes.

It was nice to have a friend like him . I convinced my mom to let me get my GED so that I do not have to go to the school that will send my anxiety through the roof. I also got a dog out of pity. He is an Border Collie and is named OB. Like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

The start of school is tomorrow. And I will be looking for a job or something to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.2K 18
[ edited! and finished! ] In this thrilling first book of the series, Caroline Forbes thinks that everything can go back to normal. With her boyfrien...
1.7K 46 21
Katie Forbes came back to mystic falls with a troubled past. After being away for so long at college, she tries to put her traumatic experience behin...
8.5K 392 10
"π–‹π–†π–’π–Š, π–‘π–Žπ––π–šπ–”π–—, π–‘π–”π–›π–Š, π–Œπ–Žπ–›π–Š π–Žπ–™ 𝖙𝖔 π–’π–Š π–˜π–‘π–”π–œπ–‘π–ž π–•π–šπ–™ π–žπ–”π–šπ–— π–π–†π–“π–‰π–˜ 𝖔𝖓 π–’π–ž π–œπ–†π–Žπ–˜π–™, 𝖉𝖔 π–Žπ–™ π–˜π–”π–‹π–™π–‘π–ž." ΰΌ’ΰΌ’...
213K 4.5K 52
With her twin brother Stefan, Bela returns to Mystic Falls wanting to start a new normal human life, but being a vampire nothing isn't normal. [Discl...