Among the Stars || Transforme...

Autorstwa ElysiumStarrs

Rosalind Cooper did not have an easy life. At the moment, she'd just trying to make ends meet and provide for... Więcej

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 : 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚘 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚎
𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝘲𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳
𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝘣𝘦𝘦
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴?
𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘰
𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝘤𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘳
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘴
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 - 𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴
𝙩𝙚𝙣 - 𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘮
𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚 - 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺
𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, 𝘬𝘢𝘪
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍
𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘴
𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴
𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 - 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭?!
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙤𝙣𝙚 - 𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤 - 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 - 𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 - 𝘫𝘦𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 - 𝘦𝘨𝘺𝘱𝘵
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭 - 𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘹

𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 - 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘺

65 4 3
Autorstwa ElysiumStarrs

Donovan had to park in his parents' garage instead of right outside of Olive's house. When he drove down the street, he was told to turn around and go another way. The street was blocked off with cops and the fire department. Van got to Olive's house when with a little speeding only to find the cops and firefighters there. It was a scene he didn't know he'd ever see. What really shocked him was sitting Bumblebee in his father's garage, pouting and playing sad music. 

Van made his way to Olive's house with more questions than answers.

Ro made her way back into the house as the fire department checked over the house to make sure everything was out. Ro grabbed a dish cloth as she entered the kitchen. She gave smiles to the firefighters as she stood back from them for a second. Ro rushed over to the island, grabbing the sliver with the towel. A takeout container was the first thing she saw sitting by the sink. 

She wrapped the sliver in the towel and shoved it into the plastic container. Ro hurried out of the house, trying not to bring too much attention to herself. 

When Ro made it outside, Van had run around to the back of the house. He saw the large gaping hole in the fence from where Bee broke through. Van looked around at the state of the backyard. It was completely destroyed, and pieces of metal were all over the place.

Olive made her way over to Ro, arms crossed and a pissed off look on her face. Van hurried over to them, "What happened?" Donovan whispered.

"Ask Ro."

Ro shoved the takeout container into Van's bag. "I need you to take the Cube sliver and hide it." Ro told Van, closing the bag and strapping it down. 

"What's going on?" Van asked a second time.

"Just take it!"

"Rosalind." Ro turned to face Hana as she walked over to the three best friends. Ro put on a small smile for Hana, but Hana wasn't having it. "Hi Van, do you want to see my bald spot?"

"Not really." 

"Rosalind." Hana turned to Ro. "You know I love Bee, but he's gotta go. I cannot live with him anymore." Hana said. 

Ro nodded – she knew it was too much to ask, even if Bee was taking Olive back and forth to school the last two years. Ro knew it wasn't logical to keep Bee with Hana. That was why she made arrangements with Van to take Bee for the year. "I've already gotten Van to take Bee with him." Ro said softly, lowering her head. "I'm sorry. I didn't..." Ro felt horrible.

She loved Bee, having him stay in California for another year was killing her. She didn't want to leave Bee behind. She thought about asking Sarah to take Bee in but Ro didn't want Annabelle to go attached and Will had asked if they could keep the Autobot stuff away from his family for the time being. Obviously, Sarah knew about the Autobots, she had met them, and she knew about Sparks, but Ro was respecting Will's wishes. 

The only other thing Ro could think of was for Bee to go and be a NEST agent. But even that idea killed her inside. She knew Bee would love being with his friends and taking down the Decepticons that walked upon them, but he asked to stay with Ro. Ro agreed – and right now, Ro wondered if that was the right choice. 

Donovan decided that was their exit. He took Olive and Ro's hands, pulling them out of the backyard while Max went over to Hana to calm her down. 

Ro still felt horrible as the friends walked down the street to Van's house. 

When they entered the garage, Bee was beating himself up over what happened back there. Like Ro, Bee knew he screwed up, even if he was saving their lives. Van closed the garage so they could speak privately with Bumblebee. "Hi Bee," Ro spoke softly, kicking her feet against the ground.

Bee lowered his shoulders, letting out a groan that Ro knew as "I'm upset too." 

"He's still having voice problem?" Van asked. 

Ro shook her head. "He's like a toddler sometimes. He's playing it up right now." Ro knew all of Bee's tricks. Bee liked to play up the fact that he had voice problems whenever he got in trouble or was upset with himself or Ro. "Bee..." Ro really didn't want to have this conversation with Bee, but she had to. "About college..."

Suddenly, Bee's mood changed. He started playing some upbeat song, snapping his fingers, and just thinking about going to Penn State with Ro. 

Ro sighed. "I can't take you with me." 

The music instantly stopped, and Bee's shoulders hunched. Van took Olive's arm, pulling her out of the garage so Ro and Bee could talk privately. They didn't need them in the garage listening to their conversation. Ro wished he hadn't, but the door closed behind them. 

"Bee, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that one of my credits was only a half credit. I thought I would have over 30 credits by the end of last year." Ro told him. She crossed her arms as Bee pouted. "I truly didn't realize until I spoke with my advisor about my upcoming classes." Ro added.

Bee looked away from Ro.

"I know I broke my promise, but Penn State changed the credits after I picked my classes. I truly didn't know until I got my grades." Ro said. 

Bee made a noise that Ro knew as he was displeased with her.

"I've made arrangements with Van to keep you for the year. I know for a fact that I'll have the credits next year, and I'll be going to grad school there too, so you'll be able to experience three years at Penn with me." Ro reassured him. "But you have to stay in California for another year, I am so sorry, Bee." Ro was going to apologize up and down to Bee because of her own mistake. 

Ro looked around the garage. "Bee, you really shouldn't be living in a garage or behind a house. This isn't how an Autobot should be living," Ro looked down at her feet. "You can choose if you want to stay with Van or... go be a NEST agent." Bee's head lifted up upon hearing what Ro said. 

He tilted his head. 

"You deserve better now." Ro placed her hands behind her head, taking a deep breath. "It's been two years, Bee. Outside of that isolated incident in Olive's backyard, no one has tried to hurt me. And what happened in the kitchen was... my fault." Ro closed her eyes, shaking her head. 

Ro walked over to Bee to make him look at her. "Look at me, Bee." She placed her hands on his face. "I want you to make the decision if you want to stay with Van or be with your friends at NEST." Ro knew that Lennox wanted Bee to be a part of the team, he had mentioned it several times over the past two years, but Ro kept saying that Bee made his decision. "You can still be my guardian, Bee, I won't stop you. If you want to stay here with Van, then so be it." Ro added, giving him a small smile. 

Ro sighed when Bee turned his head, holding up his index finger to say to Ro to give him a minute. Ro moved back as wiper fluid started to fall from Bee's eyes, crying over Ro's words. "This won't be the last time we see each other, Bee. You've snuck to Penn State before, don't pretend you haven't. If something dire comes up, you know exactly where I am." Ro told him. 

Bee wiped his eyes.

"I know you're disappointed, I'm disappointed in myself, Bee. I really thought I had enough credits. I'm already doubling my workload for this year to make sure I can be at the top of that list to take you to Penn with me." Ro said. 

"I'll... stay..." Bee said.

Ro was surprised by his answer. "Are you sure?" Ro wanted to make sure Bee was certain about his decision. "Really, you want to stay?" Bee nodded. Ro inhaled deeply, trying to think about Bee's answer. "If you decide to change your answer, I am just one phone call away and I can tell Kai. NEST will pick you up personally." Ro told him. 

At least with NEST, Ro knew that Bee would be with his friends and not lonely with Van. Ro knew that Donovan wasn't Bee's favorite person. He cared for Van because Ro did, but outside of that, he wasn't a fan. 

Ro ran her hand through her hair, tucking some behind her ear. "You still going to drop me off at the airport with Olive and Hana?" 

Bee nodded his head sadly.

"Then come on." Ro watched as Bee transformed back into his Camaro self. She walked over to the wall, pressing the button to lift the garage door up. Ro didn't want to leave Bee behind, but she had to, and it was breaking her heart. 

Bee pulled out of the garage, sitting by the sidewalk while Van said his goodbyes to Ro and Olive. He hugged both of them, "God, I'm gonna miss you guys." 

"We have webcams, Van." Olive pointed out.

"And phones." 

"It won't be the same, and you know it." Van said.

Ro shrugged. "I mean, you can always come to DC for Christmas. Olive is, and her mom." Ro said.

"I'll think 'bout it." 

Olive hugged Van once more. "I'll miss you." Olive squeezed his arms before moving away from Donovan. She gave him a smile before getting into the passenger seat of the Camaro.

Ro stood there, looking over at Bee. "Bee's decided to stay."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm surprised." Ro looked back at Van. "Please take good care of him for me. Don't let him sit in a parking spot or your dad's garage, okay?" Ro said.

"Ro, he's an Autobot, not a pet." 

"Yeah, but he's my guardian." Ro pointed out. Van nodded. "I wish I could take him with me." Ro kicked her boot against the ground. "Thank you for taking care of Bee for me, Van, I owe you." Ro said with a smile.

"Anything for you, Ro. You know that." 

"I'll see you later." Ro waved to Van as she walked to the driver's side. Van waved back, watching Ro climb in. He frowned – even after two years and knowing that Ro would never break up with Kai, he was still hurt. He stood on the sidewalk, watching Ro drive off to meet up with Hana and Max. 

"Bye guys." Van sighed, looking down at his feet. He then looked at his bag, patting it gently. Good thing he had a safe in his apartment – that piece of the Cube would be going right inside that.

-

The team climbed off the plane, the Autobots behind them as they arrived back. Kai held his gun against his shoulder as he walked. He was still pissed about the mission, but more pissed about missing out on seeing his sister's first college apartment and seeing Ro after eight months of being away from her. Kai pulled out his phone, seeing a couple of text messages from Ro and Olive, saying they had gotten onto their flight to JFK. It was over a five-hour flight from Los Angeles to New York City, and another two hours for Ro to take the train to Penn State.

But the day wasn't over yet for Kai, he stood next to Lennox and Epps, saluting the agents who were killed during last night's mission. As the team was giving one of their own a goodbye, Lennox walked off when a helicopter flew over the base. 

Epps and Kai glanced over to where Lennox went to greet whoever came for a visit. Kai knew it wasn't good when somebody in a suit arrived to the base. The last time a suit arrived, there were three arrests because people talked. 

"Shit, it's Galloway." Epps whispered. "What's that prick doin' here?" 

"Don't know. But it can't be good." Kai answered as the two of them walked off to greet Director Galloway for themselves. But it turned out that Galloway was only there to speak to the Autobots. That was going to be an interesting conversation.

The three men showed Galloway around, knowing they had to be on their best behavior since he was now allowed to see everything that was within the base. Apparently, it was special ordered by the president himself. Lennox was leading the way while Epps and Kai weren't too far behind. "All right, so this is where we communicate with the JCS and this area serves as the Autobots' hangar." Lennox explained.

Kai looked over at the Autobots, seeing that the Twins got a makeover. 

As they walked by, Optimus was pulling back to get in front of the scaffolding. 

"Secure link to JCS is up, Major." One of the soldiers called down to Lennox. "Secure line to the Pentagon is now open." 

The group walked up the stairs to get to the screens to see the General to speak about the op. They knew they'd get a report about how well – or shitty – they did for that op. Kai leaned his back against the railing, arms crossed as he looked at the screen. The General appeared on the screen.

"General?"

"Will, I saw the Shanghai op. We had a rough day out." 

"Yes, sir." Lennox nodded. "We have intel that I believe warrants an immediate debrief. Now with your permission, I can't let you see him, but I would like you to hear from the leader of the Autobots." Lennox said.

"Proceed."

Optimus transformed before their eyes, standing behind the computers to avoid being seen by anyone outside of the NEST team. Kai was always shocked upon seeing Optimus' transformation – all the Autobots just made him question what he actually knew. "General, our alliance has countermanded six Decepticon incursions this year, each on a different continent. They're clearly searching around the world for something, but last night's encounter came with a warning." The recording from the Decepticon came through, telling the general exactly what they heard. 

Kai had no idea who the Fallen was, but the Autobots seemed to have a small understanding. 

"The Fallen?" The General questioned. "Meaning what?" He asked.

"Origins unknown. The only recorded history of our race was contained within the All Spark and lost with its destruction." Optimus stated.

"Excuse me!" Galloway shouted up to Optimus. Optimus turned to look down at him. Kai couldn't stop his eyes from rolling. Lennox's shoe came down on his. Kai leaned down, grabbing his leg and hissing in pain. "With this so-called All Spark now destroyed, why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?" Galloway asked as he started to climb up the stairs.

"Director Galloway, our National Security Advisor." Lennox told the general. "The President just appointed him liaison." Lennox rolled his eyes as the camera zoomed in on his face so only the General could see.

"Well, I guess I didn't get that memo." He commented.

Galloway walked across the platform to face Optimus and speak with the General. "Forgive the interruption, General." Kai moved off to the side, getting out of the camera so Galloway could. "After all the damage in Shanghai, the President is hard-pressed to say the job's getting done." Kai gave Lennox a look from behind the camera as Galloway turned to Optimus. "Now, under the classified Alien/Autobot Cooperation Act, you agreed to share your intel with us, but not your advancements in weaponry." Galloway stated.

"We've witnessed your human capacity at war." He pointed at Galloway. Kai had to hold back his laughter. "It would absolutely bring more harm than good." Optimus stated.

"But who are you to judge what's best for us?" Galloway asked. Lennox shot Kai a look before he opened his mouth – now, Kai had a mouth on him, it had gotten him in trouble with the higher-ups, but right now, Lennox didn't need him saying a goddamn word. 

"Will all due respect, we've been fighting side by side in the field for two years." Lennox stated.

"We've shed blood, sweat, and precious metal together." Epps added as he stood next to Optimus.

"Not to mention, they're our friends." Kai added.

"Soldier, you're paid to shoot, not talk." Galloway said down to Epps, but it was directed towards both Epps and Kai. Kai lifted his hand up but hid it behind the camera. He flipped off Galloway. Lennox waved his hand to have Kai behavior.

"Don't tempt me." Epps muttered. 

"And the newest members of your team." 

"Easy." Optimus said to Epps to make sure he didn't lose his own job as he walked off. 

"I understand they arrived here after you sent a message into space, an open invitation to come to Earth, vetted by no one at the White House." Galloway said.

Kai openly rolled his eyes – he was there when the message was sent. He told the General that Optimus was opening Earth up for an Autobots who wanted to find safety on Earth. 

"Let me stop you right there, Mr. Galloway. It was vetted right here." The General stated. "You may ask Sergeant Moon for clarification. But in my experience, the judgement of both Major Lennox and his team has always been above reproach." The General added.

"Well, be that as it may, General, it is the position of the President that when our national security is at stake, no one is above reproach." Galloway stated. Kai saw Optimus hand stretch out in his direction to keep him from saying or doing anything towards Galloway. "Now, what do we know so far? We know that the enemy leader, classified NBE One, aka Megatron, is rusting in peace at the bottom of the Laurentian Abyssal, surrounded by SOSUS detection nets and a full-time submarine surveillance. We also know that the only remaining piece of your alien All Spark is locked in an electromagnetic vault here on one of the most secure naval bases in the world." Galloway explained.

It wasn't like the base didn't already know all this. The only thing he hadn't mentioned was Ro, which Kai was grateful for.

"And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after, well, there's only one clear conclusion!" Kai gave Galloway a confused look. "You! The Autobots! They're here to hunt you!" Kai looked over at Lennox – they didn't believe that for one second. They wouldn't be hiding on every continent just hoping that the Autobots would locate them. 

The Decepticons were smart, not despite. 

"What's there to hunt for on Earth besides that?" Galloway asked. "The Fallen shall rise again? It sounds to me like something's coming." Well, at least he was using his brain for something out than pointing blame. "So, let me ask, it we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave peacefully?" Galloway asked.

Kai's eyes widened at the question. 

"Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honor it." Galloway nodded. He was satisfied with Optimus' answer, but Optimus wasn't finished. "But before your President decides please ask him this. What if we leave and you're wrong?" Optimus made sure to get into Galloway's face as he said that last bit.

Optimus made an excellent point. 

"That's a good question." Lennox said.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
6.2K 159 7
[Update Status: REMAKE ON PROGRESS] Hi! My name is Silver. I'm physically aged 18 but my real age is... Ya don't want to know. Likes and dislikes hmm...
28.1K 551 20
(This is boy x boy) Hi my name is Kaiden Witwicky or Kai for shot anyway I'm son of Ron and Judy Witwicky brother of Sam Witwicky I like to draw an...
20.6K 710 16
| |"Perhaps it's not fate then, perhaps its merely coincidence."| | | |"I have lost everything, and yet, I have gained everything too."| | Toby Willi...