Soundwave's Daughter

By SoundwaveWfC

~On Hold!~ Heavily editing Fallon Paige Rodgers is what you'd think as a quiet girl. Her dad, Seth Rodgers, o... More

Fallon
Life
Decepticons
Nemesis
Sleep
Again?
Talk
Track
No Way....
Father
Vincent
Never
Awkward
Racing

Anonymous

6.2K 219 16
By SoundwaveWfC

An anonymous person, who was flying over the house Fallon was in, saw her in the windowsill, and noticed something different.....she was crying, why was crying? What caused her to cry? He then noticed that her right leg was wrapped up and wondered why. Suddenly he saw a woman with light brown hair walk up to the girl, he listened in on their conversation.

"I'm sorry Fallon. What happened?"

"Track." The girl said, voice shaky. That explains the injury.

"Well, what happened at track?"

"During hurdles I fell......made second place though...although I got points taken from it."

"Well second isn't bad."

"Sure it isn't, until an announcer insults you over the megaphone..."

"What!" The woman exclaimed exactly what he was thinking.

The girl, Fallon, flinched.

"What did he say?"

"He made fun of my name that's all....no big deal."

"To me it is, what did he say."

Fallon sighed. "Fallon Rodgers sure does puts fall in Fallon."

"That's rude...."

"Well, I'm used to it..."

"What? Other people tease you?" The woman asked, sounding angry.

"Maybe...."

"Fallon Paige Rodgers, why didn't you tell me."

"Because....I thought it didn't matter that much....."

As he listened he felt anger raise and heat his tanks, and he landed nearby in the woods. A man appeared out of nowhere, like a hologram, and he looked down at his hands, clenched them into fists, and walked towards the house. He was going to have a little visit.

(Yeah I know its mostly repeating......but thank u for reading)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 509 13
Alexis Japping. Or rather, Crimson Starflare, daughter of Optimus Prime. A normal one, she is not. Sent away from Cybertron as a sparkling, only to w...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
65.6K 2K 30
An Autobot medic/spy has landed on Earth a couple of months after the crisis in Chicago. She believes she has been keeping to the shadows for too lo...
1.2K 158 19
Livia knew about the Decepticons and Autobots. Her guardian Olivebranch had told her all about them after the two first met, but she didn't realize t...