hp x tvd crossover. reincarna...

By ChanelAengell

what if a girl is reincarnated into a world where Harry potter and The vampire diaries exist and have eight s... More

dead
reincarnated
inheritance test and first steps of magic
prepared for school
Ilvermorny and Hogwarts repartition ceremony
New Orleans and the Malfoy part 1
New Orleans and the Malfoy part 2
His Veela side.
10) first steps

filler chapter and chapter 6: time skip.

1.9K 72 4
By ChanelAengell

Athena Luna De Black.

Pets:
Asmodeus:

Seraphin:

Loki:

Friends of Ilvermorny:
James Hook: Second year, thunderbird.
Likes:Meeting people, learning new languages, adventures, travelling, boats...
Dislikes: staying in place, feeling lonely...
Personality: refractory, stubborn, intelligent...
Hobby:travelling, climbing, staying with friends...
Physique: brown hair, brown eyes, 5'0 inches.

Stella Briar: Second year, thunderbird.
Likes:Meeting people, being recognised, art, singing, dancing, being taken care of...
Dislikes: being rejected, cooking, spider and bats...
Personality: joyful, optimistic, hard working...
Hobby:dancing, singing, staying with friends, girls night, playing piano...
Physique: blonde hair, blue eyes, 4'9inches.

Peter Clark: first year, wampus.
Likes:Martial arts, dueling, painting, art...
Dislikes: injustice, liars, clowns...
Personality: loyal, honest, reliable, thoughtful...
Hobby: fencing, playing chess, karate, staying with friends, skate boarding...
Physique:black hair, green eyes, 5'0 inches.

Lucy Blossoms: first year, wampus.
Likes: black and pink, flowers, fashion, astrology, raven, snakes, archery...
Dislikes: sharks, blood on her, pretentious people...
Personality: blunt, imposing, charismatic...
Hobby:boxing, gardening, modeling, shopping, fighting, staying with friends...
Physique: black piercing eyes, fair skin, black hair, (tattoo on her back at 16)5'04.

Hanna Covemacker: first year, Pukwudgie.
Likes: sweets, music, her friends, her family, watching TV shows...
Dislikes: cry baby, big dogs ...
Personality: shy, caring, unsocial...
Hobby:gymnastics, playing violin, watching TV, staying with friends...
Physique: green eyes, freckles, fair skin, light brown hair.

Axel Johnson: second year, horned serpent.
Likes: green, snakes, Quidditch, reading, horses, school...
Dislikes: uncultured people, whiner, cussing...
Personality: elegant, calm most of the time, cultured, listener...
Hobby: equestrian, Quidditch, staying with friends., drawing, skateboarding...
Physique: hazel eyes, light brown hair, 5'05.

Lukas Johnson: first year, horned serpent, brother of Axel.
Likes:pranks, silver, mythology, history...
Dislikes:abuser, fake people, liars, being sick
Personality:fun, mischievous, hard working, stubborn...
Hobby:video games, Quidditch, shooting, equestrian, staying with friends, pranks...
Physique: hazel eyes, dark brown hair, 5'03.

Jack Claw: second year, Pukwudgie.
Likes: meat, family, friends, sport...
Dislikes:selfish person, loud noises ...
Personality:athletic, friendly, leader, team player, strong...
Hobby: ice skating, boxing, fencing, staying with friends...
Physique: well built, long brown hair, green eyes , 5'0 tall
(part werewolf/sensitive hearing)

Patricia Link:
Likes: red, food, dress and comfortable clothes, fashion, meeting people, helping...
Dislikes:cooking, stress, selfish person...
Personality: social, kind, caring, helpful...
Hobby: ice skating, shopping, painting, staying with friends...
Physique: red hair, green eyes, blushing, cute, 4'87.

Friends of Hogwarts: Slytherin.
Elisa King: The eldest child.
Personality: book lover, studious, responsible, polite, hardworking, tidy.
Love:Archery, reading, training, magic.
Dislike:idiots, being impolite, lying, messy people.

Martin Fisher:The son
Personality: athletic, confident, patient, tolerant.
Love:gaming, sport, cooking, friends.
Dislike:lazy people, ' your food sucks', most girls.

Cesar Leaf: The dad
Personality: thoughtful, impartial, considerate.
Love: Gossip, justice, writing.
Dislike: injustice, liars, problem maker.

Eleanor White: The mother of the group
Personality: serious, eloquent, problem solver, calm.
Love: chess, reading, learning languages, money, playing harp.
Dislike: bullying, discrimination, her friends being hurt, stupid idea/people.

Camilla Carelove: The lovely aunt
Personality:creative, humorous, friendly, kind.
Love:Art, singing, attention, acting, meeting people, travelling.
Dislike:'it's not a job', to keep being in one place too long.

Mary Baker: The youngest child
Personality:Happy, loud, energetic, fun, kind.
Love:Art, dancing, fashion, guitar, make up, shopping, girls night.
Dislike:sad people, being told to shut up, potions class.

Marcus Flint: The cousin
Personality: Loyal, athletic, dependable, helpful.
Love: Quidditch, winning, challenge
Dislike:Losing, discrimination, Most griffondor

Chapter 6:Times skip
The years have passed and i'm now in my third year. Last year(second year), I became the Queen of Slytherin. The people liked me and I even built a relationship with other houses. I was smart, respected, kind and didn't discriminate against people. I was the perfect person to be in charge of this house which is judged on a daily basis. Students started to be more respectful and have started to stop bullying Slytherin. The professor even started to give points to Slytherin and they aren't as biased as before. It's cool to see them act like that. Dumbledore doesn't like me because I have some controls on the student and if I demand something then I will probably get it.

During the holidays, I went out with my friends of the 2 schools. I'm happy they like each other. We plan to go on holidays next year to see the world, we all like travelling, learning cultures, seeing landscapes, being with our friends... We are now surnamed the royal court because i'm royalty and they are my best friends.

I also became the queen in Ilvermorny in my first year.

Last year I met George and Fred Weasley, they are fun to hang out with and my friends like them too. I consider them my siblings.

Next year the plot starts so I was beginning to think about it. I plan to take the Philosopher's stone and gave it to Flamel.

We are in the middle of my third year and Artherus has passed away. I'm a little sad because he treated me as his daughter. The school gave me two weeks off. This means i'm now the head of the Black family. I'm 13 so I decided to leave alone, I have the right to not leave with an adult as I'm considered one because i'm the head of the family.

I plan to build a city next to New Orleans and one in the south of France for supernatural creatures to be safe. In the past, I have met many who didn't know where to be safe. Vampires fear werewolves and witches weren't safe. I'm currently contacting all my supernatural friends and telling them of the plan. They have to tell their contacts who will too tell their friends... The city will be completed in three days. The burying of my grandfather is held next week. I will go to the cities with a portkey, make a shield around, make rules in the cities and go back to London for the ceremony.

Time skip: two weeks:

In these two weeks a lot happened. The cities were a success and a lot of creatures were in it. They have to ask me permission before leaving. There are blood bags for vampires and some things placed for the other species. I posted an announcement on the internet for futures creatures and I talked in the mind of all creatures to be sure they know of it. They have just to send me a letter or a mail and I judge if they can come. Katerina Petrova made a demand to live here. She now is safe but she will have to live in four years, I said she can stay to find an alternative until four years. She also has to leave before if she doesn't behave. In my cities, all supernatural people live in peace, there are many activities to do so they don't bore themselves.

I also developed a company to earn money. It sells phones, modern clothes, electronics... I opened a tattoo parlor, a restaurant and a jewelry store who sells vampire rings to walk in the sun in a mall. All these different things are in a grand mall who is directed bi the company. It's like a shopping district of the same brand. In two weeks I've become someone rich and known but humans haven't seen me yet unless you count the ice skating competitions I did in the past years.

Today I return to school. I'm met with all of my friends greeting me. We chat a little and go to class together. I have an etic memory so I already know all they are teaching.

Today I have forgotten to hide my crown so now all of them know I am the Queen. It's not weird to others because i'm already the Slytherin Queen. Other houses think the Slytherins bow because it's a sign of respect for the Queen. Well they aren't totally wrong.

Today I have a Dark Art class. It's about the unforgivable curses. It's not how I imagined it, it's not as cruel as in the film actually. The professor demonstrates it on a spider and explains to us what it does but we are not obligated to do it. Class ends, it's the final class so I go back to my bedroom.

Next chaper is ' New Orleans and the Malfoy'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
248K 10K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
574K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
951K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...