Demons | TWICE FF.

Από kdhville

"This school is meant only for demons" Y/n never expect for her real identity to slowly unfolds upon entering... Περισσότερα

1: crypthon hell
2: seven deadly queens
3: twisted personas
4: demons
5: dangerous play
6: demon inside me
7: ally in disguise
8: agony meet destruction
9: cold as ice
10: walking disaster
11: exposed identity
12: danger
13: transferee(s)
14: unexpected
15: sacred flame
16: emerald eyes
17: calm before the storm
18: damaged
19: pride (not anymore)
20: seventh layer of hell
21: allies and enemies
22: a glimpse behind¹
23: a glimpse behind²
24: dilemma
25: unfortunate incident
26: demon of destruction
27: the journey continue
28: the purpose of the mission
29: mission complete
30: unexpected surprise
31: rise of the devil
32: a dangerous trade of life

33: his command

2.1K 179 67
Από kdhville

— • —

you have one job and better not fail

— • —

------

YOU

I groan as I felt the cold breeze touching my skin making me shudder, pulling me out of my slumber. I attempted to pull myself up, only to notice someone sleeping on top of me.

Its Tzuyu.

All of the event had came rushing back making me sigh. Wait? I touch the surface I'm currently laid upon and realize I'm on top of Tzuyu's bed while she sleep on top of me.

I tilt my head to get a better view of her face only to see her hair covering her face, the side of her face pressed against my wounded shoulder.

I tried to move but my effort were all in vain because 1, I'm wounded. 2, Tzuyu is sleeping on top of me and three, I'm tired for a reason I don't know of.

"Tzuyu..." I breathed out as I shake her slightly, trying to get her out of her deep slumber.

"Hmm.." She hum softly but then her breath got heavier again, indicating that she have fallen asleep again. 

Too tired to even do anything, I remain laying underneath Tzuyu as she let's out heavy breath lulling me back to sleep.

I groan, fluttering my eyes open as I fully regain my consciousness, feeling the weight on top of my chest decreases and went all to my stomach instead. The first thing I saw is Tzuyu, staring at me with her doe eyes bigger than as usual, portraying a shock expression. Horrified, should I say instead by how she looks at me like I just have grown two heads.

With a frown, I shot her a questioning look, "What?" I asked but she just remain silent. Then her expression shifted, looking at me accusingly instead. "Are you that obsessed with me that you let me claim you as my other half?"

O-other half? Eh!?

....

....

"What!?"

I sat up out of surprise, ignoring the throbbing pain on my shoulder.

Realising I move too close to Tzuyu, cause our faces literally are just inch to disaster, I move my head backwards. Who knows what she might do this time.

But she move her face closer instead, her eyes shifting to its original color. Red. I backed away but couldn't move that much because she's literally sitting on my thighs as of now.

With her eyes glowing red, her hands went to my injured shoulder, squeezing it hard making me groan in pain.

"Tzuyu you're hurting—" Before  I could finish, her free hand grabbed my chin completely shutting me up. "You'll cause a huge chaos if someone find out about this." Her lips curved into a sinister smile.

I gulp hard, the pain long forgetton and I could only think as of the moment was how different Tzuyu is with that smile. Different from the usual sassy look she always wear.

Our staring contest last for a moment before she suddenly lean in and take my breath away by claiming my lips, trapping it between hers and remain in that way.

I remain motionless, mind in a complete mess, as a warm sensation travel trough my mouth before coursing trough my veins before everything turn into pitch black.

3rd

Tzuyu stares at Y/n without emotion painted on her pretty face, though she felt trouble inside 'cause she just made a big mistake. Once her unnies find out about this, they will definitely lose their mind, especially that snake.

Her gaze shifted to Y/n's wound that was already healed.

The advantage of the bond.

She sigh softly and groan loudly, moving to sit on the edge of the bed, recalling all the thing she did and she said last night.

"Mine."

Then she started laughing loudly 'humorlessly'. "Mine? Mine? Seriously? I probably have hit my head somewhere." her laugh continues, clutching her stomach, finding all the stupid things she did last night ridiculous.

tok! tok!

A knocked on the door interrupted her. Tzuyu let out a sigh first before trudging towards the door, meeting whatever creature waiting outside.

The door open and reveal Hyunjin, with bothered expression. Hyunjin was about to open his mouth but Tzuyu already figured out what he's up to.

"She's here." She simply answered and move aside, giving a way for Hyunjin. The man let out a sigh of relief upon seeing Y/n. Then his eyes darted to Tzuyu, "What happened?" He asked.

Tzuyu contemplated but she replied non the less, "Nothing happened." She partly lied. Like she cared if Hyunjin believe it or not.

Hyunjin frown in doubt but nodded anyway and take his leave. "I'll get going then. There's a prepared food to be deliver here later on."

As Tzuyu nodded, Hyunjin was already out her sight.

Another sigh left Tzuyu's mouth as her eyes drifted to the sleeping woman on top of her temporary bed. "Gosh just how long we will going to stay here. I'll lose my mind once I spend another day with her."

———

Thunder roar outside, as lightning hit the dry land, creating a loud explosion. Another lightning strike, landing on top of a castle that remain unharmed after the strike.

Inside the castle main hallway, three people remain sitting around a table.

His gaze remain cold, staring at his daughter who seat opposite calmly as if he was just another low type of demon. "What do you want me to do this time?" His daughter, voice void of emotions but he knew better than that. There still the little girl hiding in there, somewhere deep within. The little girl who used to be afraid of him.

His lips curved into a sinister smile. A flick of his finger and a seemingly looking normal dagger appear on top of the table. "Your the reason why my first attempt was ruin 'cause you protected her, you don't how much you disappointed me Nayeon." His jaw clenched hard as he recall what her daughter have done just to save that woman. "What is she to you, tell me?"

Nayeon drop her gaze on her lap, unable to meet her father's eyes. "She's.." a pause, as she tries so hard to remain calm, "She's nothing." A lie had been said, but Nayeon knew to herself, her father can see through her lie. She heard him chuckled humourlessly. "Is that so? That good then. Cause I'm not sure how will I react once you admit that she meant something more.." Nayeon knew, he was just playing along. He is a demon after all.

"Now.. now, Yoongi."—He called out then the pale demon emerged from the dark, his whole body covered with red and purple bruises. Nayeon couldn't even look at him, looking at his bestfriend in that state stirs something in the pit of her stomach that makes her want to throw up.

"You see him right? Either you do it right this time or you'll lose boyh you bestfriend and your mother and make them suffer endlessly." He slide the dagger to Nayeon. "Pierce it through her heart. You're the one who better do it. I'm watching you all the time. Do you understand me Nayeon?"

"Yes your Highness." Nayeon replied. She have no choice this time and the thought alone send her in distress. "But what if I failed. She's powerful."

Her father smiled that screams everything but good.

"Them or Her Nayeon."

———

Happy New Year everyone 💚

Few more chapters left...

[ UNEDITED ]

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19K 965 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
231K 7.6K 40
Son Chaeyoung is in her first year at the Seoul Multi Arts Academy and has already made a name for herself as the resident prankster, making her popu...
105K 3K 13
kim Y/N, a 15 year old girl, that went to an all girls school. she was lonely, till she found 4 new best friends, one of them had a crush on her and...
26.1K 806 8
Based on Marvel's The Avengers - "Listen, I know school sucks. I know you wanna save the world, but you are not ready yet. Stay close to the ground a...