I CAN'T BEG YOU TO LOVE ME🥀...

Da hobi_ki_sprite

He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted... Altro

Prologue
characters introduction
1🥀
2🥀
3🥀
4🥀
5🥀
7🥀
8🥀
9🥀
10🥀
11🥀
12🥀
13 🥀
14🥀
15🥀
16🥀
17🥀
18🥀
19 🥀
20🥀
21🥀
22🥀
23🥀
24🥀
💜✨
25🥀
26🥀
27🥀
28🥀
29🥀
30🥀
31🥀
32🥀
Epilogue ❤️

6🥀

4.7K 179 18
Da hobi_ki_sprite

Pic credit to it's original owner

Ignore mistakes🫠

Author's pov~

Then everyone eats cotton candy, and Jungkook offers some to Taehyung, who accepts it.

As they were eating, cotton candy accidentally sticks to Jungkook's face. Eunwoo remarks, "You're still the same," and is about to remove it from Jungkook's lips when

Taehyung intervenes, saying, "Eat properly," while using his thumb to clear the cotton candy.

Jungkook feels Taehyung's thumb on his lips, his heartbeat quickens.

Just then, Eunwoo suggests going on the last ride, and Taehyung responds, "Which ride is left now?"

So, Jungkook and Eunwoo suggest the Ferris wheel together, leaving Taehyung stunned. He hesitates and says, "No, let's go home." Jungkook insists, "Just one last ride, I promise."

Taehyung, internally struggling, thinks, "How do I tell them? I'm scared of Ferris wheel."

Then Taehyung says, "No, I'm not in the mood," but Eunwoo grabs Jungkook's hand and says, "Okay, you sit on the bench if you're scared."

Taehyung gets angry, about to speak, but Jungkook intervenes, "If you look only at me, you won't be scared. Let's hold hands." Saying this, Jungkook shows his bunny teeth, trying to reassure Taehyung.

Then Eunwoo reassures, "It's okay, Jungkook, I'm here."

Taehyung, tightly holding Jungkook's hand, says, "I'm coming." They board the ride,

and Taehyung sits next to Jungkook, gripping his hand. Taehyung hesitates, releases his hand, saying, "I don't feel scared." Jungkook pouts

Taehyung gets frightened; his heartbeat accelerates, and his body freezes. Sensing Taehyung's fear,

Jungkook teases by raising his hands in air while enjoying, making Taehyung grab onto his hands.

Then, Taehyung looks at Jungkook, not understanding why he feels jealous, unaware of why is he wearing that headband or why he chose to sit on this ride.

Despite the uncertainty, there's a sense of peace he derives from it, not fully comprehending this strange feeling.

They then exit the ride and leave the amusement park. Eunwoo hugs Jungkook, saying, "It was nice meeting you. Now, I'll head home."

Jungkook suggests, "Let's have dinner together outside." Taehyung feels a strange emotion but remains silent. Eunwoo intervenes, "No, tonight, I insist you two have dinner together."

So, Jungkook says, "No, you come too. We don't mind, right, hyung?" Taehyung gazes at Jungkook but then agrees, and says
"Okay, let's go, Jungkook has been missed you a lot."

Eunwoo responds, "Alright, I'll bring my car. I parked it outside the amusement park." Taehyung mentions, "I parked inside," to which Eunwoo suggests meeting outside, saying, "I'll take my car."

Eunwoo leaves, and Jungkook mentions, "I invited Eunwoo for dinner. Hope you don't mind." Taehyung asks about Eunwoo's occupation

, to which Jungkook explains that he's wealthy; his dad is Australian, and his mom is Korean. Despite the divorce, Eunwoo prefers living in Korea.

So, Taehyung asks for Eunwoo's full name, and Jungkook replies, "Cha Eunwoo." Taehyung, in his thoughts, contemplates, "He's Mr. Cha's son."

Without saying anything, Taehyung sits in the car, and Jungkook joins him.

They guide Eunwoo to the restaurant, where all three sit down. Taehyung hands them menus, and Eunwoo orders just egg noodles, while he said 'Jungkook is going to have his favorite dish.

Taehyung asks what jungkook likes to eat. Eunwoo is shocked and exclaims, "It's been so many months since your wedding, and you don't know Jungkook's favorite?"

Taehyung responds, "It's not necessary to know." Eunwoo then turns to Jungkook and asks, "Koo, tell me, what does Taehyung like to eat?" Jungkook answers japchae but less spicy.

Jungkook feels hurt, then says, "I never told Taehyung about my favorite." He adds, "I'll also have japchae, but spicy," revealing his bunny teeth.

So, Eunwoo remains silent. When the food arrives, they start eating. Jungkook says he's going to the washroom, and Taehyung offers to pay. Eunwoo insists on covering the bill, but Taehyung pays,

a business partner, initiates a conversation with taehyung.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo heads to the washroom following Jungkook.

So, Jungkook is looking out of the restaurant window, his eyes moist. Eunwoo approaches and asks, "Why are you crying?"

Jungkook says, "I'm happy today. I'm thinking a lot about my parents. They didn't just love me despite my differences; , in the end, I am their son right."

Then, Jungkook hugs Eunwoo and says, "Sometimes, I feel like running away, far from everyone, so I never have to see anyone again."

Eunwoo tightly embraces him, reassuring, "Jungkook, I'm here. I'm here." Jungkook holds onto him tightly, shedding tears.

Unaware that someone is watching them in a hurtful manner, they head down to where Taehyung is waiting near his car.

Eunwoo extends his hand for a handshake, saying, "Nice to meet you," and Taehyung responds, "Nice to meet you too."

Eunwoo shakes hands and then hugs Jungkook before getting his number. Afterward, Eunwoo sits in his car and leaves.

Then Taehyung drives them to the mansion, and both Jungkook and Taehyung enter.

Jin is seen sitting, sipping tea, watching TV. He smiles at them and says, "I was waiting for both of you. Come, sit, would you like some tea?" Taehyung declines and goes upstairs, while Jin invites Jungkook to join him and asks, "Did you have fun?"

So, Jungkook replies, "Yes, I'm very happy, papa." Jin then asks, "Was Taehyung still cold today?" Jungkook responds, "No."

Jin feels happy internally, thanks Jungkook, gives him a hug, and says, "Thank you. You bring joy to his life."

Jungkook also smiles back and, after a little conversation, heads to his bedroom.

"Then Jungkook enters the bedroom, while Taehyung stands on the balcony.

Taehyung, wearing a thin shirt and a leather jacket over it, changes his clothes. Jungkook approaches and asks, 'Hyung, are you going somewhere?'"

"Why should I tell you who you are? And as he takes out his cigarette, Jungkook says, 'Appa prohibited you from smoking, right?' To which Taehyung responds, 'I'll do what I want.'"

"Then Taehyung is about to leave, and Jungkook says, 'Wait a minute.' He takes out a bracelet from his bag, intended for protection against the evil eye, and puts one on himself. He hands another one to Taehyung, who takes it, snatches the bracelet from Jungkook's wrist, and breaks it."

Taehyung says while raising his voice, "Why are you giving it to me? Go, give it to Eunwoo, you should run away with him."

"Have you misunderstood something?" Jungkook asks,

"I'm not an idiot, and I don't have time for your dramas, so fuck off."taehyung leave the room

tears fall from Jungkook's eyes as he thinks about what mistake he made for such a thing to happen to him. Lost in these thoughts, he continues crying.

_________________________________

I know taehyung is bad 😞 but what I can do right 😏

Happy Diwali in advance 💓 I'm going to busy because of festival next chapter I will post after few days

Give your feedback vote for BTS

Love yourself 💜

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
1.9M 82.8K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
324K 13.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
20.6K 844 32
Nobody thought they could help the already broken soul but can the man who has his own secrets help him? •It's top taehyung and bottom jungkook This...