(Don't) Just give up

By coolinliltree

I upload ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† โค๏ธ The floor was freezing cold, My hands were tied behind my back and I barely had clo... More

Chapter 1 - Main Characters
Chapter 2 - Move in day !!
Chapter 3 - Meet Everyone
Chapter 4 - Whats tea ?
Chapter 5 - Whose that ?
Chapter 6 - Do you .
Chapter 7 - That Gurll
Chapter 8 - Lets take a break
Chapter 9 - Hold me
Chapter 10 - Protection
Chapter 11 - Mine
Chapter 12 - The "Date"
Chapter 13 - Stubborn
Chapter 14 - My girl
Chapter 15 - Just leave
Chapter 16 - Weakness
Chapter 17 - Two n' 2
Chapter 18 - Lies unraveling
Chapter 19 - Love ya self
Chapter 20 - Healing
Chapter 21- Part 1
Chapter 22 - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Family time
Chapter 24 - I'm backk
Chapter 25 - Outside
Chapter 26 - Loyalty
Chapter 27 - 10/10 >>
Chapter 28 - Plotting
Chapter 29 - In motion
Chapter 31- Prep
Chapter 32 - Formal
Chapter 33 - Choose Sides
Chapter 34 - Spicy
Chapter 35 - The 4th 1/2
Chapter 36 - The 4th 2/2
Chapter 37 - Positive
Chapter 38 - Train heist

Chapter 30 - Pissed

416 18 1
By coolinliltree

𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

" Where the fuck are y'all at?"

" My bad nigga damn. We on the way." I could hear the sound of Kayson's car speeding up over the phone.

" I told y'all 3:00."

" And it's 3:30 Taylin. I'm on my way." Kayson clicked off the phone.

Jakyla strutted past me in her red bottom heels. " Tik-tok Taylin. Your father is gonna be coming back from his trip soon."

" Shut the hell up. He doesn't even land until 5." I mugged her.

She smirked sashaying away. I really don't like her ass.

Sooner than later Kayson and Elijah pulled up and we was able to start our discussion.

" The Mob Formal is next saturday night. everyone IS to be there ON TIME and dress accordingly. Formal attire. It's also an auction going on that night for the other Mobs so my dad can basically win them over."

" While that's going on we're going to sneak into the back office and hack the cameras so we can look through some files." Skylar budded in.

" I still have no idea what 'big plans' my dad has because he won't tell me but once I figure it out the goal is to have his plan backfired on him. I want to takeover and they want revenge so it works. Plus these two punks keep saying my mom is alive which I don't I believe that."

" She is." Toney said.

" How? I shot her."

" We don't think she died though."

" Think? I need more information than that."

" Look we can set up a meeting with our dad next week and he can tell you more."

" Whatever. I just want to take over this mafia because my dad damn sure isn't doing a good job.  We just lost 20 million dollars because he used it for his 'plans' and he won't tell me what the fuck it is."

" The fuck." Kayson started. " Yeah Taylin, we gotta get this shit under control."

" Don't you think I fucking know that?! It's too much shit going on. I just had to cover up his murder because he left to many fucking strings!"

" Okay well once we go through his computer and his files we should be able to find something." Skylar tried to convince me. " Right now let's just get through the Mob formal then set up a meeting at our place. Also Taylin I don't want your feelings getting mixed up in the plans."

" Yeah yeah, Sound like my damn daddy 'Make sure Nilajah will never find out'" I Mocked him. "Whatever. Alright, everyone dismissed. Skylar, Toney get the fuck outta here before that nigga  pull up. Everyone else y'all know what to work on."
—————

Everyone went on about their work and I went to my office to do mine. I sighed rubbing my temple in the stress and frustration I was in, pissed at everything. I just want to lay with my girlfriend.

I shook it off and started typing away at my computer so I can hopefully get out of here on time and go home to Nilajah.

I couldn't focus because I kept thinking about her. I know she started her new job today so I was wondering how that went and how her day was going. Hopefully better than mine. I been wanting to spend more time with her because lately I've just been training her. I just don't want another situation like last time. Being with me... she needs to know how to defend herself sadly... I missed her.

Once again I shook away my thoughts and continued to my work. I had to email everyone a confirmation about the formal next week, finish some financial documents and payments then some more paperwork and I should be outta here.

"TAYLINN!!! TAYLIN!"

I sighed at the sound of my name being called in a distance. I'm already knowing it's some bullshit.

" Taylin!" Jakyla ran up here out of breath. " It was.... A car... Whew! I'm tired."

See. Bullshit.

" Girl what?!" I said irritably.

" It was a white tinted car sitting outside for a while. When we went towards it, it skirted off. Jakyla started shooting at it but they got away." Elijah explained.

"Oh my fucking God!" I leaned back in my chair even more frustrated than I was before. " Alright I'll check cameras and get the plates, Elijah put security at every entrance & Inform Kayson & Lou, Jakyla...just get the fuck outta here."

Elijah nodded and rushed off. Jakyla just rolled her eyes. Still don't like her ass. All I could think about was Nilajah so I decided to give her a call before I start this bullshit.

It rung a few times before she answered which I thought was weird but I didn't question it.

"Hello?"

I also thought it was weird how she answered and it seemed like she was going somewhere. " Where are you at? Are you in the car?"

" Why?" She answered with an attitude.

I sighed at her stubbornness. " Look Imma be at the office later than usual. Jakyla said she saw a car parked outside and it wasn't one of ours so-"

"That's fine. Imma be at my house anyways." She cut me off.

Fed up I finally asked. "Mmcht. What's yo problem?"

"Nun." She said flatly.

"So why is you being like that? And where is you going?"

"Like what?" she responded

"You just gon keep skipping my other questions. That's cool. I'll just look at your location." I shrugged.

"It's off."

"Like that made a difference the last time."

" Whatever. Is that all?" She responded again with an attitude.

"Nilajah please don't fucking play with me." I was definitely fed up now.

" I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." She hung up.

I smacked my lips and threw my hat off in frustration rubbing my face at the continuous migraine I had. Eventually I went to go pick it up but a small red flashing light under my counter caught my attention. I picked it up in confusion inspecting it.

" Yo Kayson and Elijah come here real quick!" I yelled.

" I'm offended that his name always go first like-" Elijah started but I cut him off.

" Does this look like a camera or some to y'all or am I trippin?" They came closer and started looking at it confused. As they came closer I noticed another red flashing light wrapped around one of Kaysons locs and immediately I yanked it out.

" Ow nigga what the fuck?" Kayson rubbed his head.

" Elijah check everything you got on right now."

Elijah started patting himself down and found the same small device in the inside pocket of his jacket.

" They fucking spying on us." I threw the mics down and stepped on it. " Thats why she acting fucking weird."

" Yo what the fuck is you talking about?" Kayson asked.

Once again I sighed and gave them the rundown on everything I just figured out including the weird phone call with Nilajah.

" You think that was them in the white car?" Elijah asked.

" Definitely. Text them something." Both of them started to text their person.

It took a few minutes for a response but when they did it was around the same time.

" I'm telling y'all. They were listening in on us. And I'm finna go figure it out." I said grabbing my jacket.

" Hold up. Taylin they might just be playing around or something.

" I don't give a fuck. I've had a hell of a day and I was already pissed. Then the one person I want to talk to wanna pull some shit like this? Bet."

" Just check the cameras first and see if you can get the plates." Kayson suggested.

" Nigga Dejah has a white car. Who the fuck else could it be?!"

"You right but still we'll deal with them tomorrow. We got other shit to do."

He was right but I was still pissed.
" Y'all go collect the money from our dealers and I'll finish what i'm doing."

They gave me a head nod and I sat down typing away on the computer.

————

𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
1.7K 64 32
Nkoe Lenka is a thirty-year-old owner of an Art Gallery, a web development firm and a part-time hacker. Having gotten out of a relationship, she is n...
128K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
2.7K 135 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself๐Ÿคญ(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...