Kiss It Better, Luca Hall.

By callmericki

been waiting on that sunshine, boy. ยฉcallmericki. Luca Hall x blkoc. grown-is... More

๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ.
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
ONE, late registration.
TWO, If you're reading this, it's too late.
THREE, starboy.
FOUR, grade two bullshit.
SIX, lights out.
SEVEN, social media and a surprise visit.
EIGHT, luca and courtlyn.
NINE, selfishness.
TEN, boooooo drugs.
A/N:
ELEVEN, everything sucks.
act ii.

FIVE, media day and zoey's breakup.

974 58 5
By callmericki

*no gif, wifi on bs*

—— episode six, cashin' out.

  "What took you so long, girl?" Vivek asked an annoyed looking courtlyn, she mugged the boy and waved her crutches as she put a chair up to the table they sat at. "Oh... right." He sighed disappointedly.

  "You need to get that ankle fixed asap. I'm tryna see you win the U.S. Open." Jazz said to coco, nodding her head slowly. She then sat up, "here comes skye, please don't mention her face."

  Coco furrowed her eyebrows, and then rose them when skye sat down, "oh..." she dragged slowly.

  "Oh, my god! What happened to your face?" Aaron said dramatically, making coco roll her eyes.

  "Bitch, i thought you said it wasn't that bad!" Skye looked at her sister.

  "Oh, it's bad." Aaron said, coco threw a napkin at his face making him mug her.

   "I tried to save money, and do this at home waxing thing but all i had was a pumpkin spice yankee candle." Skye shrugged innocently.

  "Sweetheart, noooo. You could've came to me, i got a whole kit." Courtlyn looked at the girl sadly.

  "Autumn vibes though." Jaz tried to make light to the situation.

  "Well, why the hell would you do that?" Vivek threw his hands out in front of him.

  "Because waxing isn't cheap." Skye rolled her neck.

  "And the women in our family grow facial hair like Anthony Davis." Jaz added.

  "I thought you guys had free rides here, though." Aaron's raspy annoying voice spoke up, "like i always see yall in the dope kicks and the fly hoodies."

  "Yeah, our ride covers room, board, and track gear. Just enough to keep us alive and running for the school." Skye bobbed her head.

  "But not enough to keep us feeling human, i mean my nails look like i just crawled out of a well." Jaz held her hands up, showing her old blue nails that did in fact look like she crawled out of a well.

  "So get a job." Aaron compromised.

  "When? Between 5am practices and midnight classes?" Skye asked, leaning forward on the table a bit.

  "Yeah, we're not gonna be those sad chicks at the fast food joint selling burgers at 3 am.." Jaz threw her neck back.

  "Man, if you guys really need some money, V-didge can give you side work." Vivek said, making the everyone at the table shake their heads, "have you ever swallowed a balloon on purpose?" The twins and Aaron and Coco looked about done with him at that point.

  "Bro, you make it so hard to root for you." Aaron said.

  "I'm debating if i should give you your birthday gift from me after what the hell you just said, Viv." Coco scoffed, putting her hand in the pocket that held the rolex watch she got him.

  "What you guys need is a side hustle, when i'm broke, i write papers for the freshmen in Hawkins" aaron informed, "so check there. You guys need to find your lick."

  "The only thing I gathered from that, is that you're a flunky." Coco partially joked, she then shrugged, "but hey, i respect the hustle, honestly." she then stood up and grabbed her crutches and bag preparing to walk out.

  "I'll see yall later, got media day today." She started crutching out of the building but stopped when she heard Vivek's voice.

  "Oh, coco! Where's my birthday gift?" Vivek yelled from the table, and with his arms out.

  "Oh yeah, here you go." She handed him the rolex box and then crutched away. She could hear the boy's loud gasp from where she was, making her smile proudly.

    Courtlyn watched the clip of Cash Mooney talking about for Zoey Johnson on a talk show, he looked like he was in love, "she put it on him good, i see." She muttered to herself.

   "Yo, Coco. Coach M said you can be in the pics but you got to keep that damn boot on." One of her teammates, KJ said, she was a stud who absolutely loved coco, they were kind of like besties ever since coco joined the team.

  "Damn, imma look a mess with it on." Coco looked at the boot, and then at the outfit she had to wear, it was white and green and yellow, and it had Cal-U in bold letters. "Fuck it." She grabbed the tennis clothes, went into the bathroom and hud in a stall.

  She sat on the toilet, gently opening the boot and taking it off, it didn't hurt too bad, but she refused to wear the boot for her pictures.

  She put the clothes on, grabbed her boot and limped out of the bathroom.

  She checked her makeup and her hair which was in a half up half down with two ponytails and it was a curly wig. She grabbed her tennis ball and her purple racket and limped out. She hid the wrap that was on her foot with a long nike sock.

   "Courtlyn, i know you did not take that boot off after I told you not to?" Coco stopped walking, and made a wince face, turning toward her disappointed coach.

  "my bad, Coach M."

  "Yeah, it's your bad. I can't have one of my best players on the sidelines spectating for longer than what the date already is." Coach argued, "go put that boot on." She demanded, leaving Coco stumped and sad.

  Coco sighed, "alright, alright." She limped back into the locker room and put it on.

  "Good, now go up there." Coco walked up to the white backsplash, and the bright lights, throwing the green tennis ball into the air as the photographer snapped the picture.

  Overall, the photos came out really good, and she sent them to Luca, of course.

  "You and Cash broke up?!?!" Courtlyn gaped, "man, why do i be missing all the good tea? Shit. Are you okay though, zo baby?" Courtlyn was on facetime with the girls, since she had been at media day all day.

  "No, not really." Zoey sniffled, "it's just...i was about to give up my entire life here, just for him. And then he just up and says that he doesn't want me to? like really, dude?" Zoey ranted, blowing her nose into a tissue.

  "I knew he was a no good ass nigga. He reminded me of marcus." Coco shrugged, not caring that the girls gave her disappointed looks. "Why would you willingly want to leave us like that though? You know how much these basketball wives and girlfriends be going through?"

  "Mhm, all the scandals, lies, babymama's, unknown children..." Jaz agreed with coco, looking at the camera with a raised eyebrow.

  "You thought y'all were gonna be like Savannah and Lebron huh?" Coco asked, scoffing into the cold air.

  "Zoey, you made the right choice by breaking up with him, he wasn't gonna do anything but get you pregnant at the peak of your career and then leave you." Nomi spoke like she was experienced with this.

you might be thinking the girls were going too hard but when you have a friend that doesn't know better, you gotta be as real as can be with them.

  "Mhm, for a white chick at that." Skye nodded her head slowly, squinting her eyes at the brightness of her phone.

  "Wow, thanks guys. Really helping me here." Zoey sarcastically said.

  "Look on the bright side, you're still here with us. forget that cash mooney pinga." Ana said in the phone, walking into her and Zoey's shared dorm.

   "Pinga means penis, doesn't it?" Coco asked, getting a hum of agreement from the latina girl, "i'm gonna use that everyday now. Anywho, bye lovelies, i'll see yall later." They all said bye to her and each left the group call.

   'they're 🔥. You look good, Courtlyn.' Luca finally texted her back after she sent her media day pics, the girl didn't even realize she was cheesing until her cheeks started to hurt.

—— ricki speaks.
I know, i know. there's not enough scenes of Luca and Coco in this chapter, but Luca barely even shows up in the damn episodes.

You better vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 655 26
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘, ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š™, ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ...
108K 3.5K 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...
1.8K 256 21
๐๐๐‚ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐†๐‚๐Ÿ’! ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ...
101K 1.2K 41
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐™ฝ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š—, ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘ ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ '๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š ๐š˜...