THE PAST

Oleh HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! Lebih Banyak

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21

Chapter:7

767 85 20
Oleh HadiiaAlii

Manisha was running through the corridor to reach her room quickly and was crying when she collided with someone and fall down.

'Manisha.' Abhishek called her name worriedly as she fall down colliding with him.

Manisha saw him with teary eyes. She heard her name after years from him but it contains the same love and concern for her.

'tujhe lagi to nh? Tu ro kyun rai hai?' Abhishek said worriedly as he immediately bend down and carried her in his arms.

'mein thik hun Abhishek tu utar mujhay neechay.' Manisha said worriedly looking here and there. She's scared if Rishbah saw them like this then he'll create a ruckus here which she don't want.

'tu ja kahan rai thi aisay bhag bhag kar pehlay mujhay ye bta?' Abhishek asked her.

'apne room mein ja rai thi. Ab utar mujhay jaldi.' Manisha said impatiently.

'tu itna dari hui kyun hai Manisha? Kch hua hai kya? Riya ne danta kya?' Abhishek asked as he started walking towards her room with her still in his arms.

'Abhishek mein chali jaoun gi khudi.' Manisha whispered still trying to come out of his hold.

'Manisha dekh tujhay lagi hai tujh se nh chala jaye ga. Room tak hi to jana hai mein le chalta hun. Or janta hun ke koi haq nh hai mera lekn tu takleef mein hai is waqt or mein tujhe itni si bhi takleef mein nh dekh sakta.' Abhishek stated not looking at her.

Manisha stopped all her movements and just started staring him. He still can't see her even in a bit of pain. What will happen if he get to know how Rishabh treated her? What will he do with him if he knows that Rishabh was probably going to kill her?

They reached Manisha's room. Abhishek softly placed her on the bed.

'tu yehi bethna mein abhi aaya.' Abhishek said and went away without letting her stay.

Manisha started creasing her foot as it was really hurting.

Abhishek return back in no time with a spray with him.

He sat near her feet and started spraying on it to relief her pain.

Manisha started looking at him with teary eyes. She badly wanted to tell him about Rishabh and how he treated her but she has no right on him now. She is no one to him now.

'ab btaye gi ke ro kyun rai thi?' Abhishek asked her.

'kch nh bas wesai.' Manisha replied him.

'thik hai mat bta wesay bhi tu knsa sach bolay gi mujh se. Ye spray yahan rakha hai jab dard hu to laga lena. Khana bhejwata hun.' Abhishek said and went away closing the door.

Manisha saw him going. She badly wanted to stop him and tell him everything truly whatever happened with her in these two years but stopped herself.

She layed down on the bed because she really wasn't feeling well. She had severe headache. She slept in no time.

After sometime Abhishek again came to give her lunch and knocked on the door and getting no answer he worriedly went inside. He saw her sleeping. He noticed her face having tear marks indicating that she cried a lot. He was feeling so helpless as he don't know about her problem. He knows there's definitely something going wrong with her as she was looking so pale. Her face has lost all the charm and was looking so tired. He placed the food at ger table and went out.

Manisha woke up after sometime and saw her lunch placed on the table. She got freshen up and had her lunch because she was feeling very hungry.

After having her lunch she sat down at her bed thinking of a way to get out of this situation. After thinking deeply, she decided to confront Rishabh and ask him to leave from here because she can't hide from him and Riya will definitely ask her to meet him. She got up and went to search for him.

'aray Manisha ab kesi tabiat hai teri? Mein teray pas hi aa rha tha.' Nischay asked her.

'mein thik hun ab.' Manisha replied smiling at him.

'kahin ja rai thi?'

'g wo mujhay Rishabh se milna hai. Apko unke room ka pta hai?' Manisha asked him.

Nischay first felt weird as she was asking about a man's room but then it strike him that Riya must have asked her to meet Rishabh for work purposes so he told about his room to Manisha. Manisha thanked Nischay and left for Rishabh's room.

Standing in front of his door, Manisha knocked lightly at his door with shaking hand.

After sometime Rishabh opened the door for her and smirked looking at her. He wasn't even a bit surprised seeing her.

'aaiye Manisha ji.' Rishabh said smiling weirdly.

Manisha sighed as what she thought was right. He was here because of her.

'mujhay ap se kch baat karni hai.' Manisha said.

'aaiye na andar aram se baat karte hain.'
Rishabh moved aside and let her in. He closed the door and turned towards her.

'dekhiye mein Riya ke liye job karti hun. Mujhay ye job bht mushkilon se mili hai is liye mein ap se request karna chahti hun ke ap yahan se chalay jayein. Please.' Manisha said looking down. Rishabh started laughing listening to her.

'tmhein lagta hai mein tmhare kehne se yahan se chala jaoun ga kya?' Rishabh said.

'I request you please jao yahan se.' Manisha requested him.

'acha thik hai chala jata hun lekn ek shart hai meri.' Rishabh said.

Manisha immediately looked at him and asked him about his condition.

'tum meray sath chalo gi.' Rishabh said.

Manisha looked at him dumbfounded. She didn't expect this from him.

'mein tmhare sath kyun chalun gi? Divorce hugai hai hamari. Ab koi haq nh hai tumhara mujh par.' Manisha said staring at him.

'dekho agar tum ye chahti hu ke mein tmhein zabardasti yahan se sab ke samne se le kar jaoun or tmahri insult hu to thik hai phir aisay chalte hain.'

'tum pagal hu gaye hu kya? Mujhay kahin nh jana hai tumhare sath.' Manisha said and started to leave from there but Rishabh held her wrist and locked her between him and the door.

'mein yahan sirf tumhein lenay aaya hun. Mein ne gussay mein divorce di thi tumhein lekn bhulo mat mein ne tmhare paisay diye the tmhare ghar walon ko us hisaab se tum meri property hu. Or agar itna hi shoq hai mujh se peechay chorwane ka to meray paisay wapis karo.' Rishabh said helding her jaw tightly.

'mein ne paisay nh liye the tum se. Jinho ne liye the un se wapis lo ja kar.' Manisha said trying to come out of his hold.

'kis se lo? Jinho ne paisay liye the wo to ab is duniya mein rahe nh.' Rishabh stated causing a great shock to Manisha.

'kya bola tum ne?' Manisha asked as tears formed in her eyes.

Rishabh left her and stood at some distance giving her the worst news.

'last month tmhare ghar mein aag lag gai thi or wo dono us mein jal gaye.' Rishabh said it so easily like it wasn't a big deal.

'kya bakwas hai ye?' Manisha said denying the news. She don't have the best bond with her parents but still they were her parents and her heart crave for them and what Rishabh informed her was unacceptable for her.

'kal tak ka time hai tmhare pas mujhay bta do ke tum meray paisay wapis karo gi ya meray sath chalo gi. Chalo ab jao yahan se. Yahan rona dhona mat karo.' Rishabh said heartlessly and pushed her out of the room.

Manisha stood there shocked and tears started to fell from her eyes. Her heart wasn't able to take the news and she fainted there.

'mummy.' Manisha whispered as she tried to open her eyes.

'Manisha tu uth gai? Thik hai na tu?' Abhishek asked her worriedly.

Manisha opened her eyes and looked at him.

'Abhishek mujhay meri mummy ke pas jana hai. Wo preshan hun hi meray liye. Mujhay jana hai.' Manisha said panicking and tried to get up but again fall on the bed due to weaknesses.

'Manisha teri tabiat thik nh hai ti abhi rest kar phir mein le kar chalon ga tujhe.' Abhishek said creasing her hair. Manisha looked around and noticed that she's in hospital. Her mind started to process what happened with her before she fainted and remembered about Rishabh's words and again started to get panick.

'Abhishek wo Rishabh keh rha tha ke meray mummy papa ab nh hain. Jhoth bol rha tha na wo?' Manisha asked him with so much hopes in her eyes that he'll deny the news but he didn't answer her making her more panick.

'Abhishek bta na? Tu bol kyun nh rha?' Manisha said as she held his hand tightly.

'Manisha mein ne kaha na tujhe ke abhi rest kar mein le kar chalun ga tujhe.' Abhishek said and started creasing her hair again and she fallen asleep due to injection.

'Abhishek kya hua Manisha ko?' Nischay and Riya entered the hospital worriedly.

'Rishabh kahan hai?' Abhishek asked his brother.

'Rishabh? Wo to hotel mein hi huga lekn tu kyun puch rha hai uska?' Riya replied looking at them confused.

Nischay understood that Rishabh must have done something wrong with Manisha because when she last met him she asked him about Rishabh's room.

'Riya tu Manisha ke pas beth or tu meray sath chal bahar.' Nischay said.

Abhishek went towards Manisha and kissed her softly on her forehead shocking both Riya and Nischay.

'khyal rakhna iska.' Abhishek said to Riya to which she confusingly nodded and he went out with Nischay.

'kya kiya hai Rishabh ne?' Nischay asked his brother whose eyes were red due to anger.

'mein ne tujhe kaha tha na ke Manisha ke sath kch thik nh hai. Kch hai jo wo chupa rai hai mujh se.' Abhishek said as tears left his eyes.

'Abhishek kya hua hai? Bta mujhay?' Nischay said worriedly and Abhishek started to narrate whatever happened.

Flashback:

Abhishek came to Manisha's room to check whether she had her dinner or not but got worried seeing the room empty. He was about to leave when Manisha's phone ranged. He looked at the screen and saw Aashika's name flashing on the screen. Abhishek remembered Aashika. She's Manisha's only friend. Her parents never let her do friendships but still she and Aashika are best friends unknown to her parents.

Abhishek wanted to pick up the call and ask Aashika about Manisha but he decided not to as Manisha will not like it. The phone again ranged and this time Abhishek picked up thinking there must be some problem.

'hello.' Abhishek said picking up the call.

'kon?' Aashika asked. Her voice was sounding like she's crying.

'Abhishek.' Abhishek replied her.

'Abhishek? Ap ne phone kyun uthaya? Manisha kahan hai?' Aashika asked getting panicked.

'aray Aashika ji ap preshan na hu apki dost ko kidnap nh kiya hai mein ne wo yahin kahin hugi hotel mein lekn ap ro kyun rai hain? Is everything alright?' Abhishek asked her worriedly.

'Abhishek agar mein apko koi bht buri news dun to kya ap please Manisha ko bta dein ge or usay samnbhal lein ge? Mein Chandigarh se aa nh sakto warna mein khud aati uske pas.'

Abhishek got more worried listening to her.

'aisa kya hua hai Aashika?' Abhishek asked her and Aashika informed him about Manisha's parents.

Abhishek sat there shocked. He don't know how to react to it.

'par Aashika ye baat ek mahine pehlay ki hai to Manisha ko pta kyun nh hai?' Abhishek asked her.

'kyun ke wo apne parents se last time 2 saal pehlay apni shaadi walay din hi mili thi. Uske baad unhu ne bht koshish ki Manisha se milne ki par Manisha kabhi unse mili nh.' Aashika said shocking Abhishek to the core.

'kyun?' that was the only word escaped his mouth.

'kyun ke uske parents ne Rishabh se business loan liya tha or uske badle unhu ne Manisha ki shaadi Rishabh se karne ke liye usay bht force kiya. Itna force kiya ke usay apko chorna para or Rishabh se sjaadi karni parni. Or apko hurt karne ki saza usne jheli kyun wo Rishabh usay physically or mentally torture karta tha or wo ye sab sehti thi lekn ek din to wo pagal usay marne hi wala tha ke mein wahan puhunch gai or usay bacha lia.' Aashika narrated him everything truly. She knows Manisha will never tell him anything and it's important for him to know the truth.

Abhishek cut the call without replying Aashika and ran out of the room to search for Manisha. He was looking for her like a maniac. He asked people about her and one of them told them about her going to Rishabh's room. Abhishek without wasting a second went towards his room and found her fainted.

'Manisha.' Abhishek said horribly. He immediately picked him up in his arms and took her to the hospital.

Flashback ended.

Both Nischay and Abhishek had tears in their eyes. Nischay don't know what to say or how to comfort his brother.

'mein chorun ga nh usay.' Abhishek said and went towards his car when Nischay stopped him.

'Abhishek abhi in sab ka time nh hai. Manisha ko ziada zarorat hai teri. Tujhe uske pas rehna chahiye. Rishabh ko mein dekh lun ga.' Nischay said trying to stop him.

'nh Nischay tu ruk yahan Rishabh se to jo bhi baat hugi ab mein karun ga.' Abhishek said aggressively and went towards his car.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.9K 1.2K 13
"Manisha, You--" "Stop confusing me" She yelled jerking her hand away from him "Stop with your sweet talks, care and those lovey dovey eyes you give...
127K 7.9K 38
This is one more beautiful love story of Manik and nandini.
9.5K 1K 23
Hey lovely readers, this is my second story based on Abhisha. (My first story was "Abhisha - Hate To Love". So those who haven't read it yet, kindly...
36.5K 2.1K 15
Abhishek angrily pulls her towards himself and holds her arms tightly. Abhishek: Look into my fucking eyes and say that you don't want me here. Mani...