Dream To Be With You ✨ [ Yoon...

By Its__me__moni

Y/n, an Indian accountant and devoted BTS Army fan, scores a job at HYBE Corporation in Seoul. She secretly a... More

💜✨INTRODUCTION ✨💜
1✨
2✨
3✨
4✨
5✨
6✨
7✨
8✨
9✨
10 ✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16 ✨
17✨
18 ✨
19 ✨
20✨
21 ✨
22✨
23✨
24✨
25✨
26✨
28✨
29✨
30❤️✨
31✨
32✨
33✨
34✨
35 ✨
36✨
37✨
38✨
39✨
40 ✨
41✨
42✨
43✨
44 💜✨
45✨
💚✨46✨💚
47 ✨
48✨
49✨
✨💙50💙✨
51✨
52✨
53 ✨
54✨
55✨
56✨
✨💛57💛✨
💞✨58✨💞
♥️✨ 59✨♥️
✨ 60 ✨
🌝✨60✨🌝
🌚✨61✨🌚
✨62✨
✨63 ✨
✨64✨
✨65✨
✨♥️ 66 ♥️✨

27✨

221 10 3
By Its__me__moni

As I arrived home late from work, I found Yoongi sleeping on the couch, patiently waiting for me. I gently kissed his cheek, intending not to disturb his sleep, but he woke up and held my hands, questioning why I was so late.
I explained the work situation, and he asked if I had dinner. I shook my head.

Yoongi guided me to the kitchen, making me sit at the dining table. He served a plate of his delicious cooking. Smiling, he said, "I made your favorite." As I enjoyed the meal, a stray piece of food ended up on my face.

Yoongi chuckled, "You've got a little something there." He grabbed a tissue paper, cleaning my face gently. Our eyes met, and in that moment,

Yoongi: (smiling) "You know, even in a busy day, coming home to you makes it all worthwhile."

Y/N: (blushing) "Well, your cooking makes it even better. It's like a little piece of comfort."

Yoongi: (teasing) "Just a little? I thought I was the best chef in your world."

Y/N: (playful) "Okay, fine, you're the best chef. Happy now?"

Yoongi: (leaning closer) "Very happy. And you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Y/N: (softly) "You always know how to make me feel special."

Y/N: "Maybe I should come home late more often for these moments."

Yoongi: "Or maybe I should work less and enjoy more time with you."

Laughter echoed, and the scent of love filled the room,

After dinner, while Yoongi sits on the couch, he turns to Y/N and asks about her plans for the upcoming Sunday. Y/N, in a relaxed state, lounges on Yoongi's lap, sharing her usual routine of going to the charity office on weekends.

Yoongi suggests, "Why not take a break tomorrow? I can pull some strings and get you a day off."

Y/N playfully replies, "Oh, my dear boyfriend, leaves are supposed to be given by my boss."

Yoongi chuckles and says, "Well, lucky for you, your boyfriend is also your boss."

Y/N teases, "Yeah, fine, I accept my fate," and they both share a laugh

Yoongi, still smiling, responds, "You know, being your boss has its perks. Maybe I'll even consider giving you a raise."

Y/N laughs, "A raise? I'll take it, boss. But only if you promise to take a break with me tomorrow."

Yoongi nods, "Deal. A day off it is. We can do whatever you want."

Y/N, now fully content, says, "Hmm, maybe a lazy day in, just the two of us."

Yoongi wraps his arms around her, "Sounds perfect, my love.

As Yoongi continues talking, Y/N gradually falls asleep on his lap. Later, Yoongi carries her to their room, placing her gently on the bed, he kisses her lips and whispers, "Goodnight," before leaving the room.

Y/n pov

In the morning, I woke up, recalling the sweet conversation with Yoongi from the night before. As I found myself on the bed, I decided to get up and freshen up.

As I made my way to the living room, I noticed Yoongi wasn't there. I checked his room, the kitchen, and then, i  headed to our soundproof room.

I discovered him, engrossed in his work, surrounded by his music equipment, busy with his computer.

I gently back-hugged him, planting a morning kiss on his cheek. "Good morning, my musical genius."

Yoongi turned his head, a smile forming. "Morning, Kitten. Sleep well?"

I nodded, "Yeah, like a baby. But what about you? You barely slept."

Yoongi He chuckled, "Got caught up with an idea for a new track. Couldn't resist."

Taking a seat next to him, I playfully asked, "Didn't you say yesterday you were taking a break from the music world? What happened to that plan?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "Well, morning inspiration struck, and I couldn't ignore it. Can't resist the call of creativity, you know?"

I teased back with a baby face, "But you promised to take a break. What am I going to do with you?"

He leaned in, pecking my lips, "Make sure I take breaks, maybe?" We both chuckled.

Yoongi POV

After our conversation, Y/N and I headed to the kitchen. Y/N took charge and made breakfast, and we enjoyed the meal together. As we ended up in the living room, I suggested to Y/N that we could go out if she wanted, but she expressed the desire to relax today.

She grinned, "I'm in the mood for a chill day. How about we watch some horror movies?"

I chuckled, "Horror it is! Are you sure you won't get scared?"

Y/N winked, "I can handle it. Besides, I have you to protect me, right?"

We spent the day immersed in horror movies, sharing laughs, and enjoying each other's company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 33.7K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...
615K 18.5K 75
This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They have everything...Money, cars, luxury hou...
121K 5.5K 56
This story involves the mystery behind a highly confidential project. ''𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟏.𝟎'' Little did they know, their little sister Rumi w...
465K 12.1K 37
"Everyone has a weakness, Darling. You just happen to be mine."