The Chatters of Diamonds

By Treprincle

Being the richest person in the world sounds nice Being a billionaire at seventeen sounds even nicer What... More

CHAPTER ONE (1) Inside looking
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE (3)Pain like No other
CHAPTER (4) Her arrival
CHAPTER (5) THE HEIRESS
CHAPTER (6) Agent White
CHAPTER (7) In The Darks.
CHAPTER (8)
CHAPTER (9)Meet the family
CHAPTER (10) Estella's blood
CHAPTER (11) Estella's blood 2
CHAPTER (12) Covered up
CHAPTER (13) Little Rich girl?
CHAPTER (14)Lynda's love
CHAPTER (15) Safety First!
CHAPTER (17)The True colours of Amar
CHAPTER (18) A lead ?
CHAPTER (19)The Talk Over Tea
CHAPTER (20)The Garden of Estella
CHAPTER (21) So it was True?
CHAPTER ( 22 ) Who is it ?
CHAPTER (23)Help me, please!

CHAPTER (16) Must find out

16 3 0
By Treprincle

Amar

I ended up sleeping late and didn't have enough rest because why you ask? I was trying to figure if my theory was right.

I sigh as I stood up on my feet.

I am 25% sure of my theory. I would  have loved to dig into my mother's death and find out but my grandmother just has to be LYNDA MARTIN.

And there is no way I can change her mind , you know the woman that wrote laters to me up till two weeks ago was way nicer.

I won't lie am kinda sacred if not even Terrified but still am curious I want to know.

I walk to the bathroom's door as I was about to open it...

*KNOCK*

I rolled my eyes knowing full well that it was proberly one of the maid.

" Come in" I said grabbing a towel.

Just then Up to ten maids walked into my.....I mean Lynda's room I passed the night in her quarters but of course before I woke up, she was gone.

" What is it? " I said nonchalantly as I stare at one of the maid who I could guess came to deliver a message. .

" hmmm Young Heiress you have a visitor" she said nervously.

I couldn't tell if I was happy or nervous but I was definitely surprised. Who would want to visit me ?I have no friends, literally.

FEW MINUTES LATER

I got ready and head down stairs.

'proberly after ?I can go check on agent big head. I would be lying if I said I didn't care about him after all he risked his life for me. I will just swallow my pride and see him before I leave'

I walked down the stairs and I saw a familiar face. My heart sinked no matter how many times I see this face I will never get used to it.

The replica of Slivia Collins.........

" Good morning Young heiress" Crystal smiled at me,I took my sit close to her before nodding my head as response for her greeting.

Facing down looking at my feet I could not look into those eyes. 'now I know how does people who knew my mother feel when they look at me'.

" Thank you.."she said hugging with tears flowing down. I was confused..

I looked up to meet those brown eyes.
" Why are you thanking me for. What have I done that deserves appreciation. " I said in a low voice.

She smiled and pulled away from the hug. " you got justice for my mother, " rolled her eyes. " Even though it was not total justice,atleast those who killed her are behind bars. That alone makes me so happy, now she can rest in the blossom of the Lord. "

I gave her a confused look." What did you mean....." She cuts in

" Oh please stop feigning innocence. I know who you are and what you did." She said rolling her eyes.

I was beyond shocked, My eyes were twitching.

" You know?despite my mother was in America and I was in Nigeria we were very close to each other. We will spend hours talking and laughing. We knew each other like the back of our hands. She told me a day ahead that she was coming to Nigeria. I kept it a secret because she wanted to surprise the entire family but l later on told everyone. The night of the attack she called me......

***Flashback ,the night of Amar's arrival.

Slivia runs towards the opposite direction of Amar's hiding place.

She picks up her phone, and dials her daughter's number.

The phone rang only once before Crystal answered.

" Hello mother have you landed in Nigeria" Crystal's voice springed out with joy.

Slivia opened her mouth but she couldn't say anything. Crystal was her biological daughter but Amar was her daughter as well. She had never thought of Amar as less as Crystal.
Tears flows down her eyes. She knew that she was going to die ,the thought of not seeing Crystal one more time broke her completely as she burst in tears.

" Mom ...mom are you there ? Can you hear me? Mom?" Crystal asks.

" Of course I can. Crystal listen to me and listen to me very good...." Slivia was interrupted by a gunshot. She turned around and saw the assassins chasing after her.

" Mom what was that ? Is that what I think it is ? Where are you ? " Crystal panicks.

" Crystal I don't have time to explain. After today you have to find The heiress of MGC. Tell her to find out the truth about her mother's dea...." She was shot on her left hand,the pain was unbarable she screams.

" Mom , mom are you okay? " Crystal crys out.

" Crystal listen I  love you more than anything in this world. Your are so precious to me " sniffs. " I hope you can forgive me for the years I wasn't there for you , the memories I  never made with you , But I hope you know that I love you so much. "  she cries even more as more bullet penetrate her skin.

on the cold ground her body laid lifeless.

" Mom...mom.....mom...mom are you there?" Crystal screams.

The next day

Crystal could'nt sleep at all , thinking only about  her mother. She was worried and afraid, she tried to convince herself that there was nothing to be worried or sacred about.

She stood on her feet , walking out her room.

She was not too surprised to see the whole house decorated beautifully, she smiled when she saw her entire family all present in the living room. But deep within herself she knew it was not going to End well.

" Crystal why are you standing there ?, Go and help your Aunt Sarah in the kitchen" Grandma Sia said bringing our dear Crystal back to her senses.

" O...k.. , okay" Crystal said going to kitchen when a car suddenly pulled over at the front of her.

" Aunty Slivia is here oh! "Crystal's cousin Marian announced from outside.

With smiles on their face Everyone ran out of the house to welcome her.
But what they saw wiped the smile of their faces.

Instead of a limosine they had all expected, it was an ambulance.

Sarah turn to look at everybody's face before saying. " Who called an Ambulance and Marian , why did called us saying it was......" Her words were cut short as  a police officer walked to the family.

" Are you the family of Slivia Collins?"

They all nodded at the same time.
" Yes we are . Any problem?" Grandma Sia said.

" Am sorry to say this but Slivia Collins is dead. She died of ovarian cancer"

***flashback End

Amar

" I knew for a fact that those police officers were lying, so I managed even when they didn't allow me. I looked at my mother's corpse. There were bullet holes all over her body , And as a medical Apprentice I know for a fact that cancer could never had cause that. "

I looked at her blankly as she continued. I was in awe , I have never met any girl of my age who thinks like me

" There was no way I could get justice for her , because I had nothing, no connection, no power. I knew that people in high places bribed off those police officers...."

I looked at directly In the eyes as I complete her words." You needed someone. You know you could have told me the whole Truth from the beginning."

" I didn't know if I could trust you. And am sorry but know I Trust you completely"

I nod as response.

" My mother told me something before dying , she said to tell you to find out the Truth about your mother's..."

" Death?" I asked standing up on my feet.

" I don't know she didn't finish her sentence before...."

" It's okay..." I began to walk towards the door as Crystal walks behind me.

" What are you going to do now?...."

Crystal kept asking me questions but I didn't reply, I was in my world of thoughts.
'Assassins or hitmen or whatever. They don't just kill for fun or ransom, there is always someone........ The mastermind who hired them to do his bidings. And am pretty sure that person not only knows me but my mother as well. He /she must be a big part of the Martins to know. The exact location and time to kill me on the night of  my Arrival in Nigeria. Either that or there is betrayal who is linking out informations and secrets to someone who wants my head. My only question for both is WHY? "

Honestly I don't know what to do right now but one thing is for sure I am going to FIND OUT.............

______________________________________

Hey guys am back !

I could not repair my phone oh but I will manage it for now .

How are you guys I hope you haven't given up on my story yet.

Because it's getting interesting oh.

Honest comments what do you think about CRYSTAL COLLINS character

I know I promised that Agent white will be in this chapter but I had proponed it to the next and am sorry about that.

Either ways if you love this chapter vote, Any questions on anything comment, And if you are inlove with my story as a whole please I beg you follow me. Thank you

Your Returned Authoress

Treprincle😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 614 20
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
16.3K 1K 23
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her. Reyansh Kapoor: "She is the ocean in which I'll happily drown. " She was a selen...
1M 30.8K 25
RATED PG- For language. Elizabeth Lawson is the heiress of a billion dollar corporation. She cares deeply for her family and saves her brother from a...