๐๐ˆ๐–๐ˆ: ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„|๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgia_vk

[๐“๐€๐„๐Š๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹ ] "๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’ ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ญ๐’๐’“ ๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ท๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" "Biwi"... More

ยฐโ€ขIntroโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก2โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก3โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก4โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก5โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก6โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก7โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก8โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก9โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Pt 1)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10{Pt 2}โ™กโ€ขยฐ
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก10โ™กโ€ขยฐ(Final)
ยฐโ€ขโ™ก11โ™กโ—‹ยฐ

ยฐโ€ขโ™ก1โ™กโ€ขยฐ

5.1K 236 52
By nostalgia_vk

It was a beautiful morning in the Kingdom of Jeons....all the maids and workers were fully attentive on their works....the ministers were in hall with head Mr. Jeon discussing the new matters....the head Mrs. Jeon was in her room getting ready by the help of royal makeup artist and stylist....

All were busy but there were two people who were still in their room enjoying the morning....one who was happily giggling with the butterflies which were surrounding him....and the other who was doing the best acting of sleeping to admire him.....

They are the newly wed couples...The Future King and Queen of Rajasthan....

King Jeon Jungkook and Queen Jeon Taehyung.......♡•°

Jeon Jungkook....a ruthless monster for the whole world....but only for close friends and people of his Kingdom know how much great King Jeon Jungkook is......

A man full of moral values and principles.....got married with an innocent angel...who is the definition of calmness and sweetness....

Taehyung is water for Jungkook who is a fire...

Jungkook saw how beautiful his wifey was looking..wearing a red lehngaa...his long hairs were falling on his bare back...the jewelleries were adoring his tiny figure....complete ethereal....

He saw how a butterfly came and sat on taehyung hand who was giggling and talking to  them like those tiny butterflies were understanding him...pure innocent....

Taehyung who was giggling with butterflies stopped when the tower clock ringed which means its 8am in morning...he bid goodbye to butterflies who flew from there.....

Taehyung came inside the room..fixing had bangles...anklets producing a beautiful sound...he is busy in his own world but stopped when he heard his King...his husband voice....calling him..

"Biwi"

The word which always make taehyung to feel giddy in his tummy....the word which make him feel so different and specially when King say this word to him in his deep voice....

Taehyung turned and stare at his husband who are staring at him with morning hooded eyes...

"J...jii"

The soft voice of Taehyung saying him jii make Jungkook heart to race again....he just love his biwi soft tone....

Jungkook stood up from the bed and came near taehyung whose cheeks were turning red....completely squeezable and soft....

Jungkook took taehyung in bridal style which made taehyung to yelp and place his hands on Jungkook naked chest....

"Hamne aapko kal raat kya kaha tha biwi...ki subah sabse pehle hame aap chahiye hmari baahon me....hmmm kaya tha n biwi?"

(What I told you last night wife....that in morning I need you in my arms...didnt I told you wifey)

Jungkook said in a low whisper voice coming towards bed....he saw taehyung was biting his lips looking down....he placed taehyung on bed and hold taehyung anklet....

He started to trace his fingers on Taehyung ankle and hovered over taehyung who was now completely laying under his king hold....

Jungkook stared at taehyung beautiful face...and said

"Aapki khoobsurati ek din is raja ko pagal kar degi biwi"

(Your beauty will make this poor king mad for you wifey)

Jungkook placed his lips near the area where taehyung has placed kumkum(vermilion) of his name...mumbling mine....which made taehyung to feel something different....

Jungkook then removed the dupatta from taehyung body which made taehyung deep  cleavage and waist to completely visible for Jungkook eyes...

Jungkook stared at the cleavage which was holding the mangalsutra (nupital chain).....he pecked the cleavage and stared at his wife whose eyes were closed and lips parted....fisting the bed sheet....looking so sinful for him...

He smirked and traced his fingers on sides of his biwi waist tracing the curves and said

"Acha lagta h...jab Tumhari ankhein sirf tab band hoti h jab mai tumhe alag ehsas krwata hun biwi"

(I feel good....when you close your eyes only the time when I make you feel something different wife)

Jungkook then pecked taehyung lips last time and stood up from bed....seeing taehyung all time...and left to use washroom...

Taehyung immediately stood up and adjusted his dupatta and placed his hand on his heart and said

"Ye to mujhe maar hi dalenge"
(He will kill me for sure)

.

.

.

.

Jungkook was walking in hallway....perfectly dressed up....he stopped when he heard the voice of giggle of his biwi...

He saw the direction and saw how his queen was giggling with a maid as they were placing fresh flowers in vase...

He kept his hands in his pocket and stood there to admire the view....

"Maharani sa maine saari sbziyaan kaat di hai.....bas bnani Baki h"
(Queen I cutted all the vegetables....now only making left)

Taehyung heard the voice of chef...he nodded and said to wait as he will join kitchen soon....

Taehyung took one rose and started to walk towards the way to kitchen and Jungkook was fast enough to grab the opportunity....

.

.

.

"Jab tum chaho paas aate ho
(Whenever you want you come close)

Jab tum chaho door jaate ho
(Whenever you want you go far)

Chalti hamesha marzi tumhari
(Whatever you want always happens)

Kehte ho phir bhi pyar karte ho
(And still you say that you love me)"

Jungkook heard the song of Taehyung....he saw how his wife was concentrated in work to notice his presence....he signalled his all maids to leave the kitchen...

Jungkook came near Taehyung and hugged him from back and started to tease him saying

"Hamse kya khataa hui jo aap hme aisa taaana maar rhi h biwi"
(What mistake I commint wifey that you are taunting me in such a way)

Taehyung got panicked thinking he made King angry but stopped when Jungkook started to suck his collarbone...his hands immediately hold the kitchen floor for hold.....

They both were in there own world but flinched when they heard

"BHABHIIIIIIIIII"

°•♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡•°

Hope you like the 1st chapter my bubbas

Plz do lots of votes and comments

Love you...take care my babies

°•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 133K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
321K 19.1K 58
ใƒŸโ˜… ๐˜‘๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 78K 48
แด€ส™สœษชส€แด€แดŠ ๊œฑษชษดษขสœ แดแด‡แดกแด€ส€ (34)ษช๊œฑ แด€ ส€แดœแด›สœสŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดแดษดแด€ส€แด„สœ แด„แดแดษชษดษข ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ ส€แดสแด€สŸ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส แด๊œฐ แดแด‡แดกแด€ส€. สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด€ ๊œฑสœส€แด‡แดกแด… ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดแด€ษด. แด›แดแด แด„แดœษดษดษชษดษข แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐแดส€ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡ษดแด‡แดษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด...
113K 7.6K 16
"Itne saalon mai apko hamari bilkul yaad nahi aayi." she whispered as if she was scared to speak, with his intense gaze on her. (Didn't you think of...